Re: Bad News for Homosexuals - Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 Infects Cells of the Intestine and Multiplies There

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 14, 2020, 10:15:04 AM12/14/20
On 12/14/20 5:36 AM, Ed Buck wrote:
> [...]
> both high and low levels of the ACE2 receptor. Ultimately, these
> studies may lead to new ways to block the entry of the virus
> into our cells.
>
> Implications
> Bart Haagmans (Erasmus MC): “The observations made in this study
> provide definite proof that SARS-CoV-2 can multiply in cells of
> the gastrointestinal tract. However, we don’t yet know whether
> SARS-CoV-2, present in the intestines of COVID-19 patients,
> plays a significant role in transmission. Our findings indicate
> that we should look into this possibility more closely.” The
> current study is in line with other recent studies that
> identified gastrointestinal symptoms in a large fraction of
> COVID-19 patients and virus in the stool of patients free of
> respiratory symptoms. Special attention may be needed for those
> patients with gastrointestinal symptoms. More extensive testing
> using not only nose and throat swabs, but also rectal swabs or
> stool samples may thus be needed.
>
> In the meantime, the researchers are continuing their
> collaboration to learn more about COVID-19. They are studying
> the differences between infections in the lung and the intestine
> by comparing lung and intestinal organoids infected with SARS-
> CoV-2.
>
> Reference: “SARS-CoV-2 productively Infects Human Gut
> Enterocytes” by Mart M. Lamers, Joep Beumer, Jelte van der
> Vaart, Kèvin Knoops, Jens Puschhof, Tim I. Breugem, Raimond B.G.
> Ravelli, J. Paul van Schayck, Anna Z. Mykytyn, Hans Q. Duimel,
> Elly van Donselaar, Samra Riesebosch, Helma J.H. Kuijpers, Debby
> Schipper, Willine J. van de Wetering, Miranda de Graaf, Marion
> Koopmans, Edwin Cuppen, Peter J. Peters, Bart L. Haagmans and
> Hans Clevers, 1 May 2020, Science.
> DOI: 10.1126/science.abc1669
>
> This study was a collaboration between the Hubrecht Institute in
> Utrecht, the Erasmus MC University Medical Center Rotterdam,
> Maastricht University, the UMC Utrecht and Single Cell
> Discoveries in the Netherlands. The microscopy data are publicly
> available via the Image Data Resource (idr0083 – with help from
> the University of Dundee and the European Bioinformatics
> Institute) and the genomic data are publicly available via the
> Gene Expression Omnibus (GSE149312), to ensure efficient sharing
> of data related to COVID-19 between researchers all across the
> world.
>
> Hans Clevers is principal investigator at the Hubrecht Institute
> and the Princess Máxima Center for Pediatric Oncology, professor
> of Molecular Genetics at the UMC Utrecht and Utrecht University,
> and Oncode Investigator.
>
> Bart Haagmans is a principal investigator at the Viroscience
> department at the Erasmus MC University Medical Center Rotterdam.
>
> Peter Peters is director and principal investigator at the
> Maastricht Multimodal Molecular Imaging Institute (M4i) and
> professor of Nano Biology at the Maastricht University and

The Chinese Virus is also more lethal to persons with compromised immune
systems.

Aids is an immune deficiency isn't it?

That's a double compounded risk factor for a gay.

Maybe businesses that primarily service gays should be shut down. Any
business that has gay employees should be closed first to see if the
spread of the virus is slowed down..... ;)

It follows the logic that Andrew Cuomo is using when he targets Churches
and Synagogues. It targets places of high risk.

--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.oann.com/ https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/ https://www.zerohedge.com/
https://www.infowars.com/ https://www.tatumreport.com/
https://thenationalpulse.com/ https://www.breitbart.com/
https://www.parler.com/ https://rumble.com/
https://banned.video/ https://www.mrctv.org/

Tony Faucci

Dec 14, 2020, 10:41:28 AM12/14/20
The Trump Virus is also more lethal to persons with compromised immune systems.

Aids is an immune deficiency isn't it?

The US shut down the US Army bioweapon lab at Fort Detrick in July, 2019 due to evidence of leak.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/05/health/germs-fort-detrick-biohazard.html

US army personnel unknowingly brought the virus to all foreign military bases in the world.

The US Army athletes were present in 2019 Military World Games held in Wuhan in October, 2019.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Military_World_Games

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9009297/How-did-Covid-REALLY-spread-world-Coronavirus-blood-samples-December.html

How did Covid REALLY spread around the world? New damning test results that show antibodies were in US in December - WEEKS before China raised the alarm - add to growing global evidence of a cover-up
  • Blood samples unveiled this week show people in California, Oregon and Washington infected in December
  • Further tests on blood taken in mid-to-late December and into early January found virus in six more states
  • Italy, Brazil and France have all since found traces of the virus before China even acknowledged it existed
  • Evidence has emerged in Spain and the UK suggesting that Covid-19 was around before testing was possible
  • Claims the virus emerged in a market in Wuhan last winter have crumbled in the face of scientific evidence

Published: | Updated:

A new study that found traces of coronavirus in US blood samples from December last year is adding to the growing evidence that the virus was circulating for months before China announced its existence, casting more shadows over the truth about the pandemic and fuelling suspicions of a cover-up by Beijing.

Claims the global outbreak began in a livestock market in Wuhan last winter have crumbled in the face of scientific evidence proving the virus was all over the Western world weeks and even months before China declared the first cases to the World Health Organization on December 31.

Research published on Monday revealed that 39 blood samples taken between December 13 and 16 last year in California, Oregon and Washington state had tested positive for Covid antibodies, meaning the people who gave them had been infected weeks earlier.

The evidence is the earliest trace so far of the virus on US soil, and a further 67 samples from between December 30 and January 17 tested positive in Connecticut, Iowa, Massachusetts, Michigan, Rhode Island and Wisconsin.

It adds to a growing body of proof that the virus had spread thousands of miles outside of China long before its existence was acknowledged. Scientists in Italy say they now have proof the virus was there in September 2019, traces of it were found in Brazil in November, a French hospital patient had it in his lungs in December, and the virus was present in sewage in Spain in January.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/12/02/16/36362172-9009297-image-a-3_1606926240606.jpg

The CDC study is the latest in a string of global papers that smash through claims that the virus didn't emerge until December:

  • September 3, 2019 – Veneto, Italy: A study carried out in Italy, by the National Cancer Institute in Milan, found coronavirus antibodies in 111 people out of 959 blood samples taken before March 2020. The first sample that tested positive was dated September 3 and collected in the Veneto region of the country. Italy announced its first official case on February 20.
  • September 4 and 5, 2019 – Emilia Romagna and Liguria, Italy: The National Cancer Institute study found antibodies in blood samples taken from the two regions, which are to the south-west of Veneto.
  • September 9, 2019 – Lombardy, Italy: The first two antibody-positive samples from Lombardy, the Alpine region that contains Milan and was one of the worst hit places in the world during the first wave, date back to September 9. By the time all of September's samples had been analysed, 13 out of 23 that were antibody positive had been taken in Lombardy.
  • September 11, 2019 – Lazio, Italy: The first antibody-positive specimen found from the Lazio region was dated September 11.
  • November 2019 – Brazil: Analysis of past human sewage samples from the southern Brazilian region of Santa Catalina found traces of the SARS-Cov-2 coronavirus as early as November 27. In the city of Florianopolis, samples from between October 30 and March were analysed, will all samples from November 27 onwards testing positive. Brazil announced its first official case on February 26.
  • November 2019 – China: Leaked government documents show cases of coronavirus were being recorded in Wuhan as early as November 17, the South China Morning Post reported in March. China announced its first official cases on December 31.
  • December 2019 – United States: A CDC study published on November 30 2020 revealed that coronavirus antibodies had been found in blood samples taken from people in California, Oregon and Washington as early as December 17. Further testing found Covid-positive samples dating to mid-December and early January in Connecticut, Iowa, Massachusetts, Michigan, Rhode Island and Wisconsin. The US announced its first official case on January 21.
  • December 2019 – France: A man who was coughing up blood in intensive care in Paris on December 27 2019 has since been found to have had coronavirus. Scientists discovered the airport worker by trawling back through patients hospitalised with flu-like symptoms in December. A retrospective coronavirus test done on blood samples taken while he was in hospital found he was infected with the virus at the time, according to a study published in the International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents. France announced its first official case on January 24.
  • December 2019 – China: The first cases of 'pneumonia of unknown cause' are reported to the World Health Organization by Chinese officials. A total of 44 had been declared by January 3.
  • January 2020 – Spain: A study by the University of Barcelona discovered traces of the coronavirus in sewage in the city in a sample from January 15. It has been regularly testing sewage during the pandemic to track the presence of the virus, and a look back at older samples found it weeks before Covid-19 was officially discovered in the city. An even older sample showed a 'low' concentration of the virus in March 2019, but this required further research to confirm, scientists said. Spain announced its first official case on January 31.
  • January 2020 – United Kingdom: A man who died on January 30 after falling ill in December later had his death attributed to Covid-19 by a coroner after traces of coronavirus were found in his lungs. Peter Attwood, 84, had developed symptoms of coronavirus on December 28 and later died in hospital, his daughter said, and she also reported being ill with a similar condition in December. Mr Attwood's death happened a day before Britain's first cases of coronavirus were reported on January 31.

The studies looking for historic traces of coronavirus divide into three main categories: they either look for signs of specific antibodies in old blood samples, test old sewage samples for traces of the virus's genetic material, or test bodily fluids from past hospital patients.

All the methods should – if they work perfectly – only show up genuine signs of the SARS-Cov-2 coronavirus, which causes Covid-19. However, imperfect tests mean there is some room for error or misdiagnosis.

Looking for antibodies in past blood samples is a robust way of checking for the disease because antibodies specific to this coronavirus can generally only be found in people who have been infected with it. They are made by the body's own immune system and only made if someone is exposed to the real virus.

A possible stumbling block of this method is that antibody tests are not 100 per cent accurate, meaning they will always produce false positive results. False positives appear where the true result is negative, giving misleading results, and are an inevitable part of medical testing.

This same problem can arise when testing former hospital patients' fluid samples, which is based on looking for signs of the virus's genetics in the person's bloodstream, which would indicate they were infected at the time.

Scientists have also claimed that some people develop generic coronavirus antibodies triggered by other, similar viruses that aren't SARS-CoV-2. This could make some people test positive when in fact they haven't had the virus.

Testing sewage samples for the virus relies on the presence of the virus's own genetic material, independent of any human bodily fluids.

The virus's genetics can be detected anywhere that viruses – whether dead or alive – are present. They may remain in water, for example, for days or even weeks after being transmitted out of the body through a cough or sneeze or in faeces. Finding traces of the virus in sewage water is a good indicator that it is infecting people in that area.

Almost 64million people worldwide have been officially diagnosed with the coronavirus since the pandemic began, although the total is known to be considerably higher, and around 1.5million have died.

Officials in China raised the alarm about 27 cases of the disease – which at the time they said was an unknown type of pneumonia – on December 31, 2019, although leaked documents have since proven they had recorded infections in Wuhan at least as early as November 17.

The first officially announced victim of Covid-19 was announced on January 11, and the World Health Organization declared a global health emergency on January 31.

Documents leaked to CNN in the US show that China had kept thousands of coronavirus cases unreported during February as the pandemic spiralled out of control, on some days confirming fewer than half the number of infections that internal documents suggested had happened.

China has come under repeated fire since January over its apparent covering up of the true extent of coronavirus's spread in the country, including how many people caught the virus and when it started happening.

Despite being ground zero for the pandemic, the communist dictatorship has still only declared 93,000 cases and 4,700 deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University. This compares to 1.6m cases in the UK and 13.7m in the US.

Commenting on discrepancies in China's numbers, the Council on Foreign Relations's Yanzhong Huang told CNN: 'It was clear they did make mistakes - and not just mistakes that happen when you're dealing with a novel virus - also bureaucratic and politically-motivated errors in how they handled it.'

Trying to save face politically is thought to have been a driver behind the country's delay in publicly announcing it had found the disease. Documents suggest it was first discovered in mid-November but not confirmed until the end of December.

The US study of blood samples taken at around the time China was first realising it had a disease outbreak has now confirmed the virus was already spreading in some states before last Christmas.

Blood collected by the Red Cross between December 13, 2019, and January 17, 2020, was later sent to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to be tested for antibodies to coronavirus.

Antibodies are virus-destroying substances made by the immune system that are extremely specific to only one virus, and they can only be made if someone has been infected or vaccinated. The presence of coronavirus antibodies in someone's blood is considered scientific proof they have had the virus.

Testing revealed antibodies in 39 samples from blood donated between December 13 and December 16 in California, Oregon, and Washington.

Another 67 samples taken between December 30 and January 17 from donors in the Midwest and Northeast were positive for antibodies, but the first US case of coronavirus was not reported until January 19.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9009297/How-did-Covid-REALLY-spread-world-Coronavirus-blood-samples-December.html

BeamMeUpScotty

Aug 26, 2021, 1:13:21 PM8/26/21