Here's why Democrats are panicked about the Chinese Communist Party Virus : Queer Colorado governor's HIV infected husband taken to the hospital over worsening COVID-19 symptoms

BeamMeUpScotty

Aug 26, 2021, 12:57:58 PM8/26/21
On 12/7/20 1:26 AM, Election Comedy wrote:
> Colorado Gov. Jared Polis' husband, Marlon Reis, has been taken
> to the hospital for treatment following worsening COVID-19
> symptoms, according to a press release from the governor's
> office Sunday.
>
> "Over the last 24 hours, First Gentleman Marlon Reis started to
> experience a slightly worsening cough and shortness of breath on
> day eight after being diagnosed with COVID," the governor's
> office said in the statement. "As a precaution, the First
> Gentleman has been transported to the hospital for review and
> treatment."
>
> COLORADO CHURCH ASKING SUPREME COURT FOR RELIEF FROM DEMOCRATIC
> GOVERNOR'S COVID RESTRICTIONS
>
> In a post on his Facebook page, Reis said he began experiencing
> "a worsening cough and shortness of breath" after fighting the
> virus for eight days.

Gays were getting TB due to their weak immune system in the past. But I
haven't been hearing about the Chinese Virus targeting or killing the
gays... until now. I was questioning whether the AIDS would make the
Chinese Virus more deadly among gays than any group.

The other question was whether that's why NYC and California are trying
to be so totalitarian about the lock-downs, the idea that gays couldn't
be locked-down back when AIDS WAS NEW but when we have a NEW VIRUS that
effects everyone they want to lock down the average person to protect
the gays who have AIDS?

The powers that be know we won't do it for the gays since they didn't
lock-down for the rest of us when AIDS was a new Virus... so the
Democrats just make it a total LOCK-DOWN for everyone.

Did gay bars see a higher infection rate? Did gay bar/restaurants
spread more virus? What areas are locked down and what areas are open?

Someone needs to plot the maps to see where and when the Democrats
lock-downs are related to race, sex and any other typical Democrat
demographic. To look for a pattern on the lock-downs.

--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.oann.com/ https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/ https://www.zerohedge.com/