What MBTI types are these fictional characters?

278 vues

Constantine Costes

non lue,
12 mars 1996, 03:00:0012/03/1996
I am trying to get a handle on the MBTI, and it would help me to
know what types the following fictional characters are:

Dr. Jekyll, Mr. Hyde
characters on the Simpsons (Bart, Lisa, Marge, Homer, Marge's
sisters, Homer's father, Flanders, Smithers, Mr. Burns,
Principal Skinner, Krusty the Clown, Sideshow Bob, Moe, Apu,
Troy McClure, Mrs. Krobopoli (spelling?), etc.)
the Blues Brothers (Jake and Elwood) and Jake's ex-girlfriend
Catch-22 characters (Yossarian, Milo, Doc Daneeka, Major Major Major
Major, ex-Pfc. Wintergreen, Col. Cathcart, Col. Korn, Gen. Dreedle,
etc.)
Great Gatsby characters (Jay Gatsby, Tom Buchanan, Nick Carraway,
Daisy Buchanan, Jordan Baker, etc.)
Pulp Fiction characters (Jules, Vincent Vega, Marcellus Wallace,
Mia Wallace, the boxer -- Bruce Willis' character, Zed, the Wolf,
Pumpkin, Honey Bunny, Trudi, Trudi's husband the drug dealer,
the Quentin Tarantino character)
the butler and the maid in The Remains of the Day
the boy/filmmaker and the old man in Cinema Paradiso
Rebel Without a Cause characters (James Dean and Natalie Wood's
characters)
East of Eden characters (the father, the mother, the two sons)
1984 characters (Winston Smith, Julia, O'Brien)
Casablanca characters (Humphrey Bogart's, Paul Henreid's, and Ingrid
Bergman's)
The Accidental Tourist characters (Macon Leary, his wife (I think
her name is Susan?), his girlfriend the dog-trainer)
Doonesbury characters (Mike, Zonker, B.D., Joanie, Bernie, Duke,
Honey, ...)

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Constantine Costes
cos...@math.harvard.edu

Danny Kirsner

non lue,
12 mars 1996, 03:00:0012/03/1996
Lisa Simpson is an INFP...gimme time, I'll try to get some of the others

hl...@access.k12.wv.us

non lue,
13 mars 1996, 03:00:0013/03/1996

In article <4i450h$g...@decaxp.harvard.edu>, <cos...@abel.harvard.edu> writes:

news.sesqui.net]oitnews.harvard.edu]das-news2.harvard.edu]fas-news.harvard.edu]
abel]costes
> Newsgroups: alt.psychology.personality
> Subject: What MBTI types are these fictional characters?
> From: cos...@abel.harvard.edu (Constantine Costes)
> Date: 12 Mar 1996 15:25:05 GMT
> mike must be an INTP, and Zonker an ESFP. Boopsie also an ESFP. It is
either the ESFP or
ISFP that has the most psychic experiences. Whichever Shirley Mcclain
is. The assistant to the congresswoman is ISXJ. My thoughts]
Constantine Costes
> cos...@math.harvard.edu

Danny Kirsner

non lue,
13 mars 1996, 03:00:0013/03/1996
alt.psychology.personality
[2] What MBTI types are these fictional characters?
cos...@abel.harvard.edu

Thanks,
Constantine Costes
cos...@math.harvard.edu

Okay, now that I have more time...I don't know many of these characters...
however...

In Rebel Without A Cause, Dean's character seems very much an ISFP, as he
does in East of Eden...of course, I'm making this assement on SEEING the
film, not reading the script, and given that Dean was an ISFP in "real
life" his persona may overshadow the intended character in certain
instances...

The father in RWAC is an ESFJ (you didn't ask, but...) always
smothering/mothering problems away...

Maybe I'll try more later....

Richard Pearman

non lue,
15 mars 1996, 03:00:0015/03/1996
cos...@abel.harvard.edu (Constantine Costes) wrote:

> I am trying to get a handle on the MBTI, and it would help me to
> know what types the following fictional characters are:
>
> Dr. Jekyll,

Probably an NT.

Mr. Hyde

Probably an SP.

> characters on the Simpsons (Bart,

ESTP

> Lisa,

ENTJ or INTJ

> Marge,

ESFJ

> Homer,

ESTP

> Marge'ssisters,

ISTJ?

> Homer's father

ES??

> Flanders

ENFJ

> Smithers

ISFJ

> Mr. Burns

IS?P

>Principal Skinner

ES?J

> Krusty the Clown

E??P

> Sideshow Bob, Moe, Apu,

Not sure.

I'm not sufficiently familiar with the other charactors to tell. Then
again, the trouble with trying to assign MBTI's to fictionaly charactors
is that they may not have types which exist.

Richard Pearman ENTJ

Danny Kirsner

non lue,
15 mars 1996, 03:00:0015/03/1996
alt.psychology.personality
[1] What MBTI types are these fictional characters?
rich...@canuck.com

Probably an NT.

Mr. Hyde

Probably an SP.

ESTP

> Lisa,

ENTJ or INTJ

> Marge,

ESFJ

> Homer,

ESTP

> Marge'ssisters,

ISTJ?

> Homer's father

ES??

> Flanders

ENFJ

> Smithers

ISFJ

> Mr. Burns

IS?P

>Principal Skinner

ES?J

> Krusty the Clown

E??P

> Sideshow Bob, Moe, Apu,

Not sure.

Richard Pearman ENTJ

Your typing of Lisa Simpson as NTJ is utterly ridiculous...

0 nouveau message