The British Board of NLP

Andrew T. Austin

Oct 29, 2020, 2:29:57 AM10/29/20
https://23nlpeople.com/bbnlp-british-board-of-nlp/

"Note, there is no British Board of NLP (BBNLP), there never has been. Anyone claiming to be representative of the British Board of NLP is committing fraud.

The BBNLP tried to sue me for defamation some years ago, sending me a rather awkward legal letter. I replied to them pleading poverty suggesting I wasn’t worth suing and they went away. But actually, I was hoping the directors would be dumb enough to file a writ against me. Since the “British Board” of NLP doesn’t actually exist, the BBNLP cannot be defamed by me or anyone. Thus it would have been perjury for their directors to enter a courtroom purporting to be this “British Board” of NLP...."