Stockholm Syndrome

Andrew T. Austin

Oct 23, 2020, 2:49:26 AM10/23/20
https://23nlpeople.com/stockholm-syndrome/

Working on this page got me thinking. As a therapist and trainer of therapists, I know so many dreadful therapists, and many are narcissists and dreadful people too. Yet, they have their regular clients/patients who appear to adore them.

It's got me thinking that this is might count as a type of Stockholm Syndrome. Now, I get that Stockholm Syndrome is a really dubious "condition/illness" but this makes sense to me. So I just wanted to run the idea by you good skeptics out there.