Can hypnotherapy really fix irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)? I don't think it can. Thoughts?

Andrew T. Austin

Oct 25, 2020, 2:05:49 AM10/25/20
https://23nlpeople.com/fodmaps-and-ibs/

"...I’m an experienced hypnotherapist and therapist and I do not believe it can be treated this way. It is possible that some hypnotherapy clients carry the diagnosis of IBS but actually have a stress condition/stress response that manifests in a stomach ache, which of course, may well be alleviated through stress relief. But this isn’t IBS..."