Sexual fetishes and what I learned about them as a treating psychotherapist

Andrew T. Austin

Oct 30, 2020, 1:25:26 PM10/30/20
https://23nlpeople.com/sexual-fetishes-and-what-i-learned-about-them-as-a-treating-psychotherapist/

"Some years ago I logged into my email to find the inbox had been filled with emails about sexual fetishes. There were literally hundreds of them, sent from all over the world. Initially, I was baffled as to why this had happened. On later investigation, I learned that Google had indexed one of my pages at number 1. for the search term “sexual fetish treatment.”"