Transcription of Video Now Available - "Training of a Classical Adlerian Psychotherapist"

Henry T. Stein, Ph.D.

Mar 20, 2010, 9:56:34 AM3/20/10
A transcription preview of "Training of a Classical Adlerian
Psychotherapist" is now available at
www.Adlerian.us/train-th-preview.htm. In the full two-hour discussion
between Sophia de Vries and Henry Stein, nearly 200 topics about
Classical Adlerian Depth Psychotherapy (CADP) are covered. Sophia de
Vries studied with Alfred Adler, Lydia Sicher, Alexander Mueller,
Fritz Kunkel, Ida Loewy, Martha Holub, Rudolf Dreikurs, August
Eichorn, Charlotte Buhler, Karl Buhler, Ludwig Klages, Karl Jung,
Ernst Kretschmer, and Maria Montessori. Her profound psychological
insights and her masterful adaptation of the Socratic method make this
transcribed interview an essential introduction to our unique training
offered in Classical Adlerian Depth Psychotherapy. The full
transcription may be accessed through our subscription site at
www.Adlerian.us/subscription.htm .

Henry T. Stein, Ph.D., Director & Senior Training Analyst
Alfred Adler Institutes of San Francisco & Northwestern Washington
Distance Training in Classical Adlerian Psychotherapy
Web site: http://www.Adlerian.us
E-mail: HTS...@att.net
Tel: (360) 647-5670