Jung Footage Collection

Popeye

Jul 25, 2019, 5:13:51 PM7/25/19
Howdy,
I'm building a collection of Jung footage, as I think it's a tragedy
that much of it is scattered or hard to find online--I've also included
a few others that are hard to find, but which might be worthwhile.
Once complete, I'll make a few mirrors on mega.nz so we can keep it
alive, even if it gets taken down.
This is what I have so far; can anyone provide fills for the ones that
I'm missing? Are there other interviews that should be part of this
collection?

1991 - Carl G. Jung or Lapis Philosphorum.mkv
2008 - Marie-Louise von Franz - The Way of the Dream (9h. 54m).mp4
2008 - Marie-Louise von Franz - The Way of the Dream (8h. 47min).mp4
2007 - Carl Jung and the Journey of Self Discovery 2 of 2.mkv
2007 - Carl Jung and the Journey of Self Discovery 1 of 2.mkv
2005 - James Hillman - In Defense of Carl Jung.mkv
1997 - Edward F. Edinger - Social Implications.mp4
1994 - Edward Edinger - An American Jungian.mp4
1990 - The World Within - C.G. Jung in His Own Words.mkv
1989 - Carl Jung The Wisdom of The Dream Vol 3 A World of Dreams.mkv
1989 - Carl Jung The Wisdom of The Dream Vol 2 Inheritance of Dreams.mkv
1989 - Carl Jung The Wisdom of The Dream Vol 1 A Life of Dreams.mkv
1987 - Missing - Carl Jung - Nova
1986 - Remembering Jung Series - Liliane Frey-Rohn.mkv
1986 - Matter of Heart.mkv
1959 - Face To Face Carl Gustav Jung HQ.mkv
1958 - Missing - Film No. 1 Jung Speaks of Freud
1957 - Missing - Approaches to the Psychology of Personality - Film No.
8 - Summary and Historical Development of Major Ideas
1957 - Missing - Approaches to the Psychology of Personality - Film No. 7
1957 - Missing - Film No. 6 Dr. Carl G. Jung Personality Organization
1957 - Great Minds of the 20th Century - Dr. Carl Jung.mkv
1957 - Carl Jung on Film.mkv
1951 - C.G. Jung at Bollingen.mkv
?? - Missing - Film No. 5 Dr. Carl G. Jung Personality Development

--

Popeye

"I yam what I yam"

M Winther

Aug 1, 2019, 1:14:32 AM8/1/19

Popeye

Oct 8, 2019, 12:37:50 PM10/8/19
On 2019-08-01 05:14:26 +0000, M Winther said:

> Have you checked YouTube:
> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=carl+jung

I can't tell if this is a sarcastic comment ;) I certainly have, often,
and elsewhere, but the ones listed as missing I can't find--also,
someone is taking down some of the better Jung documentaries, so what's
available one day isn't always available the next.