The Way of the Dream: Is it for sale somewhere?

Pieter de Jong

Apr 3, 2004, 4:44:34 PM4/3/04
L.S.!

I'm searching for a place where I can buy the video series of the Way of
the Dream, in which Marie-Louise von Franz is interviewed by Fraser Boa,
who collected dreams from ordinary people to have Marie-Louise von Franz
interpret them.
Does anyone know a way to get this video series? Many thanks for your
answer!

Sincerely,

Drs. Pieter de Jong, psychologist

Duivenkamp 253
3607 AM Maarssen
The Netherlands

Rachelle Moore

Apr 4, 2004, 12:46:35 AM4/4/04
Being Pieter de Jong <wishing...@hotmail.com> on or about 03 Apr
2004 21:44:34 GMT did post or cause to be posted in
alt.psychology.jung <Xns94C0F193AAB75...@194.134.2.2>:

http://www.junginla.org/Pricelist%202/PricelistS.htm
This page advertises "Wisdom of the Dream," a three-volume video set
crediting S.Segaller & M.Berger.

http://www.junginla.org/bookstore.htm#videos
This page advertises the "Remembering Jung" video series (crediting
Suzanne Wagner) and includes three volumes of interviews with
Marie-Louise. This is part of...
http://www.junginla.org/Film.htm
the Film Archive Project of the C.G.Jung Institute of Los Angeles.

Contact information:
C. G. Jung Institute of Los Angeles
10349 West Pico Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90064
U.S.A.
Fax (310) 556-2290
Email off...@junginla.org
Bookstore & Library (310) 556-1196

Good luck!
-
Rachelle

Salaryman

Apr 4, 2004, 9:24:22 PM4/4/04

Rachelle Moore

Apr 4, 2004, 11:41:22 PM4/4/04
Being Salaryman <Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]> on or about 5 Apr
2004 01:24:22 -0000 did post or cause to be posted in
alt.psychology.jung <2004040501242...@nym.alias.net>:

>Why doesn't the Jung Film Archive folks seek contributions to
>digitally remaster these film interviews and make them available as a DVD
>series?

I can't really say... you might consider e-mailing it/them about the
idea.

I somehow think that charging only for the cost the the media would be
most appropriate, if the it/them entity doesn't own the equipment and
doesn't reimburse anyone for expenses.

Oh, wait a minute. Unless the "they" subentities were to be
associated with the "it" as "volunteers" or something. Otherwise "it"
might be... disappointed if its revenue stream were to become smaller.

Are there contexts where corporations proactively move to reduce their
income? This sounds dubious to me, somehow. But it's an interesting
idea nonetheless. (And don't forget the thousands of hours of
audio-only material languishing on inevitably-decaying flexible
magnetic media).

-
Rachelle
"It's... it's. . . a l i v e ! ! ! "

jozie....@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2018, 2:44:04 AM2/27/18
I don't know if you are still looking. But a couple of days ago, someone posted on YouTube the series. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFkYteu4vRQ. It won't last long, I'm sure; YouTube will have to take it down. Watch right away.

M Winther

Mar 7, 2018, 3:43:49 AM3/7/18
It is on YouTube. YouTube films can be downloaded, if you know how. I
have Cyberlink PowerDVD, which can do it automatically, for offline viewing.

The Way of the Dream:
https://youtu.be/SFkYteu4vRQ

Mats Winther
http://two-paths.com

theveg...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2018, 6:46:32 PM6/17/18
Did you download it from Youtube by any chance? It's been taken down and right now you can't find it anywhere.

Please email me in case you have The Way of the Dream.

Thanks so much

M Winther

Jun 20, 2018, 3:48:52 AM6/20/18
It is strange that they remove it, because one cannot buy the DVDs anywhere.

I uploaded it to google drive, which is somewhat slow. (I will remove it
in a couple of days.) It is 1.5 Gb and 10h, so the quality isn't
perfect. But it doesn't matter, because it is only people being interviewed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bhntvOFONxXK2L36Z4BWGzkhQlqVN9zs/view?usp=sharing

Mats

theveg...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2018, 3:49:14 AM6/21/18
Hi Mats,

I know, it's weird how that film studio files copyright claims but then won't sell it at least. Society is starving for invaluable content like that.

A big thank you from two individuals on their journey to integrate their shadow and to connect with the unconscious.

All the best from Australia.

Alex

dennis.p...@gmx.de

Oct 22, 2018, 9:40:18 AM10/22/18
Thank you soooooo much!

kathari...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2018, 12:14:12 PM11/8/18
Thanks so much for putting this up! I've been looking for this video series for a while.

sarah...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2018, 2:47:05 PM12/30/18
Thank you very much :)

Popeye

Jan 8, 2019, 4:08:06 PM1/8/19
Any chance of putting it up again for a day or so?

I'm working on my MSc in Psych, and this would be fascinating.

Cheers
--

Popeye

"I yam what I yam"

Message has been deleted

dennis.p...@gmx.de

Jan 18, 2019, 5:48:05 AM1/18/19
Here it is... (thrice hail to the dysfunctional Russian copyright claim enforcement)

https://vk.com/video261004381_456239017

You might have to register for vk.com, but that only takes one minute.

Popeye

Jan 18, 2019, 2:47:19 PM1/18/19
On 2019-01-18 10:48:04 +0000, dennis.p...@gmx.de said:

> Here it is... (thrice hail to the dysfunctional Russian copyright claim
> enforcement)
>
> https://vk.com/video261004381_456239017
>
> You might have to register for vk.com, but that only takes one minute.

Cheers m8--seems VK doesn't love it when we extract videos, looks like
about 5 hours to DL, but I'll up it again to mega or somewhere just to
have speed and redundency.

Speaking of hard to find videos, what about the Edward Edinger, and
American Jungian interview? Briefly, one part was available online, but
not it's gone. Would love to have all the parts!

theveg...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2019, 2:51:04 PM1/18/19
Guys, just send me your email addresses and I will wetransfer directly over to you. Cheers

Popeye

Jan 18, 2019, 6:51:27 PM1/18/19
Here's a Mega link:
https://mega.nz/#!QZ8WRaJb!pmEsnBJnxXqISstn6J8qWECuDjDiP-5Jv7wgHbcJTOo

It's a burner account, so I'll leave it up until it gets taken down;
feel free to share it with those who are interested.

evolveman...@gmail.com

May 18, 2019, 3:28:56 AM5/18/19
Hi Everyone, looking for a copy of the video series Way of the Dream. Does anyone have any info on where I can find it?

M Winther

May 25, 2019, 1:15:16 AM5/25/19

salman.t...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2020, 12:11:11 PM7/29/20
On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 8:51:04 PM UTC+1, theveg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Guys, just send me your email addresses and I will wetransfer directly over to you. Cheers

I'd appreciate it if you could send it to me:
salman.t...@gmail.com

salman.t...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2020, 12:12:24 PM7/29/20
Thanks so much!!! I really appreciate it!

laurence plouvier

Nov 1, 2020, 2:36:10 AM11/1/20
On Saturday, May 25, 2019 at 7:15:16 AM UTC+2, M Winther wrote:
Thanks a bunch!

Logan McCauley

Apr 27, 2021, 4:32:01 PM4/27/21
Did anyone ever find this? After dropping my jaw at the $260 hard copy book im determined to find a bootleg

Alex Swan

Apr 28, 2021, 12:48:23 AM4/28/21

https://youtu.be/RVxwS6XcbR4