Edward Edinger Videos

Popeye

Jul 7, 2019, 7:08:52 AM7/7/19
Good afternoon,

Does anyone have the Edward Edinger – An American Jungian (1994) video?
Or any other of the longer Edward Edinger videos? Would be much
appreciated!
--

Popeye

"I yam what I yam"

Popeye

Jul 10, 2019, 5:05:50 PM7/10/19

On 2019-07-07 11:08:51 +0000, Popeye said:

Good afternoon,

Does anyone have the Edward Edinger – An American Jungian (1994) video? Or any other of the longer Edward Edinger videos? Would be much appreciated!

Fortune has favoured us! Lo, here is the full Edinger interview:

An American Jungian:

https://mega.nz/#!ddUDmIYS!sP1vyx3MoqWCcMeNc7W0-dWdKvRJxe20uIAR_dlkWA0

and here is another one of his interviews,

Social Implications:

https://mega.nz/#!1NNzjShb!mD8BjRAXjd66f-LMoWWIEAsgIYa2sjT_J9KsAnC-gzM

M Winther

Jul 16, 2019, 5:17:43 AM7/16/19
On 07/07/2019 13:08, Popeye wrote:
> Good afternoon,
>
> Does anyone have the Edward Edinger – An American Jungian (1994) video?
> Or any other of the longer Edward Edinger videos? Would be much
> appreciated!

Every thinker deserves critique. You should know that he is very
controversial:

"Edinger – the ego prophet"

http://mlwi.magix.net/edeng.htm

Popeye

Jul 22, 2019, 4:53:32 AM7/22/19
On 2019-07-16 09:17:31 +0000, M Winther said:

> Every thinker deserves critique. You should know that he is very controversial:
>
> "Edinger – the ego prophet"
>
> http://mlwi.magix.net/edeng.htm

Much appreciated. I certainly find him quite intense, and some of the
language he uses raises flags; I know some friends of mine who have
been turned off of Jung altogether after watching Edinger speak,
because he sounds like a cult-member.

In terms of new media, however, I think I have every Jung recording
that there is, as well as the ML von Franz stuff--are there any other
good videos or recording that I should be aware of?

Obviously, I like to read, but sometimes it's nice to watch and listen, too.