choosing a book about Otto Gross

bilsch01

Sep 27, 2023, 3:22:49 PM9/27/23
Hello,
A book about Otto Gross is not available in local library.
In bookfinder I find two (expensive) books about Otto Gross:

by Gottfried M. Heuer published 2016
title: Freud’s Outstanding Colleague/Jung’s Twin Brother: the suppressed
psychoanalytic and political significance of Otto Gross

by Martin Burgess Green published 1999
title: Otto Gross, Freudian Psychoanalyst, 1877-1920: Literature and Ideas

The cheapest copy of Martin Green is about $100.
The cheapest copy of Heuer is about $40

I am going to buy one of these. Any suggestions?

TIA. Bill S.

bilsch01

Feb 1, 2024, 12:08:10 PMFeb 1
I still haven't decided to buy either one of the books I mentioned.
If you have info about the books, or about Otto Gross in general
I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks. Bill S.