A Mental Health Biography

William Mahler

Dec 19, 2020, 9:16:46 PM12/19/20
Prior to my first diagnosis of “paranoid schizophrenic” winter 2000, I had three jobs, one full time, two part time. I was doing well economically and school was in the works too while I remained married to a woman who since day one, remained unfaithful yet a close loving friend of mine during that time. Rent was fully paid, other than a car payment perhaps along with the usual bills, food, internet, phone, car insurance and rent, life was good and debt remained pennies to the dollar. Always had enough for some cigarettes and the occasional night out at the local bar for a drink or two with my disabled wife, a highly manageable diagnosis of Cerebral Palsy. Our housing was state funded and that alone made life passionately livable in an area where 60 hour a week employment barely covered apartment or house rents for most working adults with or without children on Cape Cod. Then, an assault and battery took place. I was charged in Barnstable District Court and faced with my first time ever court ordered psychologist. Dr. Lauren Berger asked me what happened and I said, “I was being cheated and threatened”. To that the doctor told Judge Joe Reardon, “Mr. Mahler is a paranoid schizophrenic and delusional, he believes he was cheated and threatened”. That turned into 2 months of clinical observation at the infamous Taunton State Hospital. The forensic doctor gave me an ultimatum. “Either admit you struck the person or I keep you here for six months”. That threat cost me my belief of freedom so I soon learned. Risperdal was the norm along with Depakote and a year’s pretrial probation. “If you don’t stay on this medication, you’ll get into more and more trouble to the point no one will help you anymore” said the overweight, sweaty psychiatrist of Cape Cod Human Services. What did he know? Correction, what did I know, he got it right, looking back now, or did he entirely? I went from 150lbs to obesity of 212 pounds at 5”6” tall, slept entirely too much, ate little, didn’t do anything other than smoke cigarettes, never used the internet and worked part time as a cashier, rocking back and forth and never knew it was the prescribed drugs causing me the inability to function as I had prior to diagnosis.

Over the years, I got into trouble and to that I can to this day rationalize the bad times, never being an instigator and making honest mistakes. For instance, interviewing a court officer and recording the conversation with an open microphone exposed and known to the court, just not with the officers permission, thus wiretapping and two years of probation and court ordered psychiatric care. Then, my brother (RIP) and his drug fueled abusive ways took advantage of my Achilles heel while he never fully knew how drugs affected me outside what I told him, like a borderline idiot, I believed he as well as my father and mother would take my side and leave me be. I felt better for being open but paid a price due to their “child with a loaded pistol” mentality. My personal life got totally weighted with the day in day out routine of “don’t need it, not mentally ill and the drugs are causing the problem” belief that to this day, for the most part I adhere too. Am I mentally ill? There is no room for doubt the twenty years of stress and lack of support until I found Mind Freedom & Mad In America has taken its mental toll. Other than the new to me “Dance In The Rain” of Cape Cod where I’m from, there is not one provider in any capacity that adheres to anything holistic in mental health care whatsoever. 90 miles of land and not one provider in any capacity. Truly, the internet is a in my reach reality and amen to that. As for the diagnosis that got changed to Schizoaffective Bipolar type? It originally started and came from being in the same doctor’s office with my business partners and aunt and uncle in-laws along with my wife, a psychologists office. I truly thought the doctor was speaking of me when he said “don’t talk to him unless he gets help for his schizophrenia” but little did I realize that new to me psychologist was talking of my in-law. Is that a sign of my alleged mental illness or a logical mistake of an assumption considering everyone in the room was entirely in the know of my life.

The health care on Cape Cod is atrocious, bordering on illegal practices involving pornography, enslavement and law enforcement that in my case, will outright slander, create false police reports just to get that “patient’ off the streets. It worked, I was charged with two assault and batteries and a bomb threat. For a couple of years I sat in Bridgewater State Hospital unable to react other than a talk or two with my less than informative defense attorney. At the time of my arrest, I was neck deep in private undercover investigations aimed at removing a terrible scourge from my immediate neighborhood, ISIS in America and heroin, literally in the home I rented a room in. My ex-in-laws Janet & Chris Morris stood by in the know and their business M2 Technologies Inc. was formed with as a psychiatrist would believe and say “paranoid schizophrenic delusions of the government” yet for a fact, Ray S. Cline, head of the United States Global Strategy Council and longtime direct assistant to President John F. Kennedy during the Cuban Island nuclear missile crisis, deputy director of the Central Intelligence Agency hired my in-laws from 1989 – 1994 as senior research director and senior fellow of the USGSC. Over the span of 5 years during that time, my boss, also my in-law and her husband traveled to Russia and as a non-lethal technology strategists helped arm our military and law enforcement with non-lethal tools including, infrasound, digital and psychological weaponry. The ability to put sound squarely in the head of an assailant that no other living person can hear has existed since the 90’s and the Russians had it first. Nowadays, that capability is sold nationwide in of all areas, entertainment. To hear a show without headphones and no one else but that person unless the device is programmed for others actually exists and cheap too. This also lays credibility to the idea that the government can make voices heard plain and simple. To this day, I’ve never knowingly talked with a mental health professional in person, face to face about this other than a CISW “Dave” of whom did believe me as we jammed on stage performing blues classics in Hyannis. He’s the same CSIW that got my diagnosis changed from “paranoid schizophrenic” to “schizoaffective, bipolar type” and unfairly I still to this day feel slighted by societies “media darling” psychiatric community. At least my family listens to me seriously pull no punches about the stark, raw reality of drugs and borderline inhumane behavior of the mental health care community at large. There is one other CISW by the name of Eric Larsen whom was with me before and after September 11, 2001 and he knows full well the depth of M2 Technologies Inc. and our business position in all things including a document known as “Weapons Of Mass Protection” and that is one word away from “Weapons Of Mass Destruction” coined by then President George Bush. That era got the three of us thrust into an internet national spotlight, for over a decade, the leading national non-lethal consulting contractors and top three in the free world outside the USA. Whether you’’ll believe me or not, M2 Technologies Inc. got me a private audience twice with President Bush on my turf on Cape Cod. Once via phone in my home office and once at work in Dunkin’ Donuts, summer 2003. As a musician of precognitive works both prior to September 11, 2001 and the Christmas Day 2004 South East Asian tsunami, well that Christmas Day, our president asked me if nuclear weapons were involved at the site of the biggest quake this planets experienced since the day of the dinosaurs. “No sir there was not” was all I remember saying to him via the internet and technologies only someone on his level has to use. Our work got me a one on one private audience with fresh from the office of vice president, then citizen Joe Biden in downtown Hyannis, March 2017, a short walk from his favorite mode of transport, a train station. To that I say, not a soul around for as far as the eyes could see, just citizen Biden and myself. He is a extremely honest, gentle God fearing man complete with a large sky blue marble colored cross he wears around his neck. The two words we shared, is the word Joe used during his acceptance speech upon the democratic nomination, “possibilities”. But for all intent purposes, I’m a “mentally ill” person with no forseable future other than the existence of “eat, sleep, take meds, work and pray” with little chance of economic freedom in the eyes of God knows how many people.

All my felony charges had been otherwise dismissed in full as late as late summer – early fall 2019. Bomb threat carry a maximum twenty years in prison but the charges never made it out of district court where only 2 ½ years is the maximum allowed. It seemed I should’ve waited until after planned discharge the 21st of December 2020 to publicly call for an investigation into the false accusations made by one Barnstable Police officer Kevin Shaw and left my PG 13 rated insults off the internet. Shaw in turn accused me via the legal Department of the Worcester Recovery Center of making a threat. So, it is a threat to his criminal behavior that I seek a public investigation into the bad behavior he has done not only to me but no doubt other unsuspecting people. Barnstable Police have a documented in the press history of abuse of mentally ill people and specifically the homeless as I was during the spring of 2017 even with a roof over my head, a temporary one at that, complete with federal offenses taking part in the bedroom next door along with a landlord who was aiming to kick me out for not having sex with her. This all reads as If I am that stupid to get involved with this sort of stuff and sure does make me out to be ill to say the least but I’ve always managed to keep a positive outlook and level head even when I felt as if the Devil himself was truly behind the madness of my life. God only puts what I can handle in front of me. As a result of the police current false allegation, my psychiatrist and social worker have now resorted to cruelty by revoking my discharge. The social worker cited my “unreasonable fear of the policeman” as the sole reason for not being discharged. If America took that mentality after September 11, 2001, there is little to dispute we would not be living with the freedom we have currently as it’s all but fact America will face worse if we resolve to put our defenses and offenses down. In front of the human rights officer, Bernice Gero, my CISW Crystall Hollenkamp and psychiatrist Rafit Sharif have both denied their previously privately made excuse of my irrational fear. At one point they wanted written consent to investigate the officers claims but rescinded that too. Whether it’s because they believe my story or think I’m out of my mind remains to be known. In any event, I’m now forced with the following.

Each of the drugs, listed in a rogers order, antipsychotics and related side effect drugs, when combined in any form, according to Drugs.Com have for me great potential for heart problems. My mother and her father each have had heart attacks, without mental health drugs. As for my father, I recently spoke with my DNA match father, and know nothing other than he is 79, near sighted, has prostate cancer and Parkinson’s disease. As for the man I call my father, Richard Mahler, it cannot be 100% ruled out we are not related but his mother and father both had heart problems. My father’s father had a heart attack. Of the drugs listed, least likely to have adverse effects, Latuda, was not chosen to be mixed with Geodon, rather Haldol and Geodon are prescribed now 2x daily. Previously as Geodon went up to 80mg’s from 60mg’s 2x daily. While taking Geodon 60Mg’s I had heart problems, out of sync, out of rhythm as if the beat was totally irregular for almost 45 minutes. g Although told to the nurse of the unit I was in at Bridgewater State Hospital, no treatment took place. Both the head physician, Dr. Khan & my psychiatric nurse practitioner Erin Regan were made aware of my problem and to date, I’ve vocalized to a two physicians and two psychiatrists about my experience with Geodon. No strenuous fast paced activity shall I permit myself, including sex with a female partner or anything beyond a simple game of catch or free throws on the court. I manage to keep up as a singer songwriter but leave no room to get fully absorbed in an all-out physical setting fully immersed in the highly active stage persona. My current psychiatrist, Rifat Sharif did not take any of my history into account – yet. I’ve been to the official www.mass.gov website, have filed one complaint against the license of the psychiatrist and await until Monday for free advice from the proper channels to further a complaint against the social worker and psychiatrist. My attorney is the attorney in charge of the mental health litigation unit for all of the city of Worcester and its surrounding county. I’ve also got the backing of a independent clinical psychologist and a long documented track record / history of no threats and no violence going back as far as 2011 when I was charged for assault and battery against 3 security guards of whom, without provocation, dared to place their hands on my peaceful self in a hospital, totally self-defense.

No doubt, Dr. Mike Maguire of Cape Cod Human Services got it right, I’ll get into more and more trouble and it could be argued I lived to do exactly as he said I would. A wrong chosen path but really? No, I could not wish my life on anyone and for a fact, there are countless others whom have faced worse.

You’ve got my plea to use Shield in full force, over the top too. My court date will most likely be in mid-January and it will be video streamed live.

William Mahler
17744183253
17743144121
https://mahlers.net