LOVE IS A LONG ROAD (HUMAN TRAFFICKING)

1 view

William Mahler

Jan 8, 2021, 9:34:27 AM1/8/21

To try and save my soul
But love is a long, long road
Yeah, love is long, long road

Love is a long, long road
Yeah, love is long, long road, oh

(Love)
Oh, it's a long, long road
(Love)
the whole story is in the hands of the united nations
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.politics.org.un/c/oxjYtoGPp3A
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.politics.org.un/c/euDqCXS9Uwo
Okay babe .
Missed call from Mila
8:20 AM
Missed call from Mila
8:24 AM
Are you there .
mr dulan got my ultimatum
and he knows i am that tempted to reach trhrough the pnone and break his voicebox
you phone today
dont doubht it
okay
as you
the real, non fiction you
and i am tellkng you
yoou best tell me you are in fact on in the same as you just redad it her
here
okay:
and if that seeems inhuman to you to read that
it is
vut, for god sakes, if you do have emotion for those in human traffiickng do call
mr duylan is not at all a righteous veing
he i sscum
You were in a call with Mila
48 mins
Yes he is .
I think am just realizing what you trying to tell me all this why .
You know he tried to rape me once 😢😢😢
You were in a call with Mila
47 mins
I had no choice .
Babe are you here to support me in my dream now ?
i tried answering the call
not to familiar with it
try again
how did i over internet relay chat, windows xp, actually peer inside all 19 hiijackers computers, and deactivate each of their chat logging? i visuaized each moment as i f it were live tv
okay?
so, i do think if pressed i could kill dylan ovrer the phjone
cause mila, i never took lessons like a real classroom or read text on how to do all that
tp say mila truly the power of windows
You were in a call with Mila
43 mins
Yes babe .
milla in fact, i did really deactivate their logging
okay< i visually watched it happen with a view like you see your own life
while typing
okay?
it happened
so, really
no doubt ths man you are here with
if really pressed
can absolutly wipe out everything met art is
Okay William
all connected harddrives in seconds
You will stand with me ?
that is why i exist
call me okay?
stand wit h you as you write the words
is not the same as telling the intricate hundreds of spoken words of that statement
okay?
call me
You were in a call with Mila
36 mins
Babe do you now know and clear your doubt's that am real ?
You now know you talking to me real mila azul right ?
i am a typcical contolling male and here is why" i told you to stop apologizing
You were in a call with Mila
35 mins
that is cojntrolling
i tried to interrupt your flow
if anythjng this reckless person that i am
tried to control you by saying stop
Its okay babe.
that i am the meaning of "Bull in a china shop"
Now do you trust and believe me ?
answer me this
is mila and rebecca within the same physical body?
Yeah
thank you you are quite brave
I don't know Rebecca
Am mila.
well mila
maybe you were acting the role of rebecca
mila
i mean really
what am i to thnik
Yes
literally dylan california number
as i was leeaving msg
a woman from that number the id said is from arkansas
a widow named rebecca and i spoke
but you mila are in the ukraine
so, it seems you got some good shit for tools okay?
or for sure a higher power interviened
cause my laptop, well, on the surface isnt advertised sell i suppose iit is, but that dont hap[en every day
so, understand now, why i am still on the subject
gotta be the fed
summer 2003, from my apartment mila
i dialed the number to sony media software
listening to the voice system they had
pressed the numbers
a person answered
to me, it was sony okay?
well, mila, really
i told this man, my software neeeded a tool so i could register it
he said, soundforge 5 is full of holes
and i got in a rush
Okay babe
so he said Hold on i am giving you soundforge 6
what is your name i asked
Babe I want us to meet.
GEORGE
that was his answer okay
so,.i told him of my music
and hung up
probably ten minutes later
my mind well, went over the conversation i had with george
and mila
my exact thought
"the president"
okay
that is the feds who did that with me in my hope the presiden of the usa gave me a updated version of soundforge
i meanj the president
i did not dial the white house
didnt even have the number
and he, the presidetn was for all intent purposes, truly honest
i though he, was a sony enmployee
okay?
that is the truthg'
so, ya, you are milia with an accent
easily i could get anyone to believe there is new freddie mercury vocal tracks convincingly
ive done it
but, its lto me, i am a sector cell being
'cause that talent
only surfaces when needed
not 24/7/365 as i should
okay
so, to say, ya, you are in good hands
mila
are you one in the same person, the soul of both mila and rebecca, the same god given body?
yep, i realize now, im braggin
and should not be
but at the very least
hujmbly why i told you
so, you do come forth as who you percieve, yourself to be and in dire need to be known as okay
your story
clear cut case of human traffickiing
so you want out
i want you out
its a long road
tom petty
LOVE IS A LONG ROAD
im emailling it to y ou
now
Okay William
and try to understand
when you and i spoke
well, the speakers are at least a foot and a half away in each direction
and my mind sometimes is not capable due to hearing loss to grasp spoken word
so, its why i asked you to repeat yourself
adn another reason to ask you to consider placijng a call to my phone entirely okay? its how i hear best and its only me with pehaps the feds liistening
to say its private
17743144121
to say, your consideration is requested
and ya, you do weigh the seroius nature i believe
george bush hiimself i know either i told him of the song "love is a long road" or he told me but it was spoken that day
and its prpbably one of tom pettys best

WILLIAM MAHLER M2TECHNOLOGIES INC. SPEECH TO ANONYMOUS
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.politics.org.un/c/oxjYtoGPp3A

METARTS MILA AZUL & WILLIAM MAHLER OF M2'S ON HUMAN TRAFFICKING, TERRORISM LIFE LOVE HOPES AND DREAMS
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.politics.org.un/c/euDqCXS9Uwo