From This Morning

William Mahler

Dec 19, 2020, 9:37:25 AM12/19/20
Here in Massachusetts, unless I am mistaken after reading the attached PDF about guardianships, rogers, a clinical social worker is not listed as a professional whom may diagnose a person for Rogers. Does this make Crystall Hollenback ineligible to diagnose me in any capacity as she is a CISW? Crystall is a self-professed mental health patient self-administering both anti-depressant and anti-anxiety drugs for her own psychiatric care, as both anxiety and depression are her diagnosis basis.

This morning I seriously explained to the morning substitute med nurse why I am unwilling to take a combination of Haldol & Geodon. She then in turn said professionally, “either the pill or injection” without a hint of any emotion emanating from her position. That always infuriates me to an extent when I get that from professionals. Who knows, maybe on the inside that person is a emotional human being but outwardly, spoken, nothing, not so much as a hint.

I’ve attached a 415KB PDF entitled “rogers-guardianship-booklet” for your informational knowledge as to how in Massachusetts they are to be implemented.

To the best of my knowledge I have no Rogers Monitor. Also, in twenty years there hasn’t been one judge to actually talk with me at any length during the process that I can recall

Geodon & Haldol mixed together will no doubt leave me unable to mentally function beyond lying quietly on a bed and thinking endless thoughts only to drift off to a state of unconsciousness for many an hour, if not the entire day. Geodon at 60MG’s already gave me heart problems as reported to Dr. Khan the physician and Nurse Practioner Erin Regan both of Bridgewater State Hospital. Since then, I’ve been heart problem free but am totally guarded by my own mental state with a higher dosage of 80MGs 2x daily. Combined with Haldol, according to Drugs.Com, heart problems are the main factor why mixing the two drugs is not advocated. The problems although rare have affected me with Geodon. I’m going to doze off in a bit, high cholesterol, worsening type 2 diabetes and weight gain are all but certain.

My volume got louder today to the point of personal insults towards the med nurse, to that I offer no apologies to her. Perhaps had she been more empathetic and showed emotion, life would be different.

If for some reason, you do not read from me or hear from me via phone once a day, Dr. Sharif has momentarily silenced me. As of prior to this email, earlier this morning, I left a “to the point” short descriptive tale to the head psychiatrist here in Worcester Recovery Center. If God is willing, that doctor will have interest.

Please, I may sound like a broken record, activate shield.

Tamara is filing court papers the 21st for a discharge hearing most likely mid January. That hearing will be publicly available via video.

There are factual, unbiased brutally and no frills honest words by fellow contributors here:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.support.schizophrenia

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.support.schizoaffective

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.support.depression.manic

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.support.depression.medication