An Excerpt From "LIfe As A Cape Cod Mental Health Patient"

William Mahler

Dec 23, 2020, 9:40:57 AM12/23/20
This day, December 23, 2020, pre-dawn, I managed to finally email the office of former President George W. Bush. Rather than describe the email, I’m giving you the entire context of it, with only a spell check done now.

Sir, George Bush : -)

For me to believe that anyone else but you reached out to me via phone and in person summer 2003 is never going to happen. Likewise, immediately after the Christmas Day 2004 South Eastern Tsunami.

I’m going on record to say, the 09/11/01 terrorist stateside leaders scoped out my website, now defunct, Mahlers.Com and my business partners/in-laws site, M2Tech.US also defunct.

If not for CNN announcing the two mad hatters had internet access from the University of Arizona, perhaps I wouldn’t have had hard copy logs hand delivered to my employer, Janet Morris, also aunt of my then wife.

When you publicly for the first time on camera to the nation said “weapons of mass destruction” my inbox was flooded nearly a month straight non stop with questions as to “why did he say that when you Mr. Mahler were talking weapons of mass protection”. I only answered maybe two emails out of hundreds to thousands. Life was absolutely quiet and hardly anyone batted an eye of any hint to my dealings online in person.

But most notably, you did and in plain site too, unless of course, as any secret service would do, a “twin” visited me at Dunkin Donuts summer 2003. Jeans, green t-shirt and either the best makeup job ever before my eyes or he was you, polite, buying a medium coffee, no security save for the video camera above and you walked out, drove away in a box truck. That rocked my world sir.

I’m going on record saying to the one man that has absolute authority to turn me in to law for this next statement. From just about pre-sundown to a bit after sunup September 11, 2001, I know now I had in fact been with at first 20, then in a matter of minutes 19 middle easterners all by the same infamous to you and everyone worldwide. But I’m also stating for a fact, that entire nonstop transcript either you and the feds have from the hard drives of the terrorists or you are all missing the complete uncensored over the top total anarchy of conversation that also gives credible detail to almost every significant subject to take place globally since then and I stress incredible as if day old news yet in total advance. So detailed, the names of passengers on each flight, the floors of where the two towers were struck and exactly when and that is just a minor part of that only God could tell me situation and flowed through my mind and into their screens.

For a fact, I ditched my hard drive that morning and also cleansed the router/modem and memory too. For all intent purposes my copy is somewhere in the atmosphere forever ionized into nothing due to the junkyard incinerator. However, there is two photos of my then 19” Compaq monitor complete with the IRC chat room with all of us in it, no conversation at t the time and to the best of my knowledge, the photographer is my former friend Shane William Kelly, who never knew for a Nano-second as neither did my wife what and who and where I had been since near sundown September 10, 2001 online.

But due to the fact, seemingly you visited me, first by phone when I had actually thought I was calling Sony Media Software and then in person that same summer.

If it isn’t breaking deep intel secrets, beyond classified, does that IRC transcript actually exist?

For the record, I spent a week in a hospital for mental care from September 11, 2001 for seven days. My roommate, no joke was a living breathing right down to the robe and sandals straight out of the bible version of God himself. Not even you had that pleasure LOL,

Below is a song I recorded with you in mind, two years before the 2005 hurricanes.

I’ve also attached it to this email.

Feel free to call me anytime, 17744183253 or 17743144121

Regards and most respect,

William K. Mahler

“Bill”

“LIVING LIES (HEADED TO LOUISIANA)”

h she’s definitely smarter than me

Well I come from deep in the woods of Louisiana

I come from Jersey and New York too

I’ve been travelling California

Wearing a jarvik heart and a harmonica too

And I’ve been told many times I might be Mary

And I’ve been told many times I sing like a canary

And I’ve been told it might be true

Oh my name is Mahler now how ‘bout you

Well now next to the donut shop

There’s a man you might recognize and he’s kind of hot

I don’t mean to be slighting man in any way

But you know who the president is of the USA

So when you pump your gas in the town of Sandwich

Oh you might call him the duke of Earl but that is

I’m telling you my friend it could be no end

If you take two men and stand ‘em side by side

You’ll wonder if there’s truth to the living lies

And I’m telling you it just might be true

I might be headed to Louisiana with ride to you

Whoa oh oh

Now if this is living history

Oh last time I looked at my watch

I sure was a mystery

And now I tell you once again

Oh is he our president and is he our friend

And I’m a telling you it might be up to you

In the mind you keep and the things you do

Mm hmm

Copyright 2020 BMI

Created and recorded live at the Prodigal Son coffee house, late summer 2003, Hyannis, MA. USA.

It’s worthy of note, there is a ring of truth to being prescient in life. For instance, two years before two category 4 hurricanes devastated Louisiana, my song, well, only twice the word “Louisiana” is made mention. It’s so you know, the song was made with also a man known as “Earl” in mind, who for all intent purposes, as a petroleum dealer and gas station attendant, could be a direct relative to President Bush. They both entirely share similar facial features. Earl went on record to say he’s not related to the Bush’s. “Living Lies” not implying an untruth but the living proof lies alive before your eyes.

Within less than one hour after sending Mr. Bush that email, the first email in over a week regarding housing was in my inbox from no less, a woman whose last name is entirely middle eastern. She is disabled, lost her husband in a car wreck and is residing the west coast of the USA. She has her keys to an apartment in Boston she offered to rent to me for less than $600 a month. Karma and or sheer coincidence? 09/11/01 from middle easterners written of to Bush and then the next email is from a middle easterner wishing to do hopefully innocent and honest business with me. No doubt, a true test of, investigative intelligence by to suggest, Windows karma and God only knows, perhaps Bush himself as his mind is forever tied to all things USA even when asleep at maybe 2 or 3 am if he is in Texas.

How say you? Is my mind mentally ill or am I in your opinion, behaving rationally, logically and actually enjoying myself during this period of unwarranted captivity? All of the above, no answer necessary.

You’ve got my plea to use Shield in full force, over the top too. My court date will most likely be in mid-January and it will be video streamed live.

William Mahler

17744183253

17743144121

https://mahlers.net