Puf Cigs Affiliate Program is now Live! Earn 20% on commissions for life!

pufci...@gmail.com

May 21, 2014, 1:35:46 PM5/21/14
We would like to introduce the Puf Electronic Cigarette Affiliate Program.

Our electronic cigarette / vaping program is free to join, it's easy to sign-up and requires no technical knowledge. Affiliate programs are common throughout the Internet and offer website owners an additional way to profit from their websites. Affiliates generate traffic and sales for commercial websites and in return receive a commission payment of 20% flat.

When you join our electronic cigarette affiliate program, you will be supplied with a range of banners and textual links that you place within your site. When a user clicks on one of your links, they will be brought to our website and their activity will be tracked by our affiliate software. You will earn a commission based on your commission type.

Unlike our competition we are offering our commissions on all products in our catalog with no restrictions.

If you would like to talk about our program feel free to email affil...@pufcigs.com with your phone number and our affiliate manager will get back to you within 24hours.

We look forward to bringing you on as an affiliate.

Thank You,
Puf Cig Affiliate Team
1-855-PUF-CIGS

http://pufcigs.com/ecigaffiliate/