Yet Our Understanding Renews

Message has been deleted

Eagal

Oct 11, 2006, 9:35:29 AM10/11/06
The recent passing of Steve Irwin under unusual circumstances, even for
someone so adventurous with wildlife, from a bullray's barb, prompted
me to determine whether this tragedy, which moved people
internationally, could have been predicted somehow in the quatrains.
My analysis began with a chart of the incident, around 11am locally
(Queensland doesn't use DST) on 4 September 2006, 10 hours off UTC,
145E 16S: about 10 minutes before the fatal strike, the Neptune-Saturn
opposition roughly aligned with the prime vertical. Neptune, depicted
by a pitchfork and representing the sea mystically, was at the Nadir
(cusp of 4th house), with Saturn, whose rings are related to the Scythe
of the Grim Reaper, was at the Midheaven position (cusp of 10th house).
About ten hours later, around 9:30pm locally, Mercury conjoined Vesta.

Poignard cœur, d'un monté au coursier et pike
Sans faire bruit le grand enterreront

Dagger to the heart, for one mounted on courier and pike
Without making noise they will bury the great one

The barb acted as a dagger, likely piercing Irwin's heart. Neptune
would be the pike, and Mercury the courser, or courier: both planets
played major roles in the key aspects at that particular time and on
that day, respectively. The following line about being buried without
fanfare appears to confirm this was indeed what was prophesied, since
Irwin's family declined to accept the offer of a state funeral.
These are the last two lines of V.1, which begins -

Avant venue de ruine Celtique
Dedans le temple deux parlementeront

Before the coming of Celtic ruin
Two will parley within the temple

Presuming this has not already occurred (as in the 2000 US presidential
election being decided in the Supreme Court prior to 9-11), and that
the quatrain should be divided with the last half fulfilled first, this
could indicate some sort of debate in a religious location that
precedes a major disaster. That is the preferable interpretation,
since if the death of Steve Irwin were used, it would more likely be a
stepping point to a more widespread cataclysm than the climax to such a
scenario.

Previously I have attempted to penetrate the meaning of some other
quatrains whose timing could have been ascertained beforehand, but
incorrectly applied them to conditions within the current timeframe.
An example of this was my approach to I.51 line 1.

Chef d'Aries, Jupiter et Saturne

Head of Aries, Jupiter and Saturn

While no conjunction is required, I presumed the 28 May 2000
conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn could be the subject, since although
it occurred in Taurus, the Moon was in Aries at the time. It now seems
more likely if this does not concern a Jupiter-Saturn conjunct (they
happen about every twenty years) in Aries, it might have been fulfilled
by the late February 1999 situation - wherein both Jupiter and Saturn
were in Aries for about two weeks, without a conjunction. I.51 line 3
would then regard a subsequent reign of wicked Saturn (its entry into a
new sign) for a long cycle (probably lengthened by retrograde).

I.52 is another case of misapplication, calling for the conjunction of
the two wicked ones (Mars and Saturn) in Scorpio in its first line:
Saturn and Mars will conjunct in Scorpio 25 August 2014. This precedes
by a few months the date derived for the Sun-Saturn-Moon condition from
the Epistle.

Another correction should be made for I.54, where I failed to discern
the identity of the two equals of like inclination. The key is that
the movable sign, Libra, has a place that is intrusive to them: so they
are obviously Virgo and Scorpio - these are equals because both are
depicted with a capital "M" plus a respective flourish, and of
similar inclination because they relate to sexuality (abjuration versus
obsession).

Deux revoltes faits du malin falcigere
De regne et siècles fait permutation;
Le mobile signe à son endroit si ingere
Aux deux égaux et d'inclination

By the wicked scythe-bearer two revolts made
Change made in realm and civilization;
The movable sign so intrusive where it's laid
To the two equals of similar inclination

Rather than two revolutions of Saturn, I.54 could instead concern two
entries of Saturn which would accompany events of upheaval: these are
identified as Virgo and Scorpio, with the intervening entry into Libra
passing relatively quietly. Saturn will enter Virgo 2 September 2007;
the Libran passage commences 29 October 2009; and Saturn goes into
Scorpio 5 October 2012. This last date is a few months after the
Venusian solar transit that pairs the one from 2004 (they come eight
years apart every 120 years), which was proposed as the subject of
V.72's timing element (the 2004 Venusian solar transit having been
covered in the first portion of IV.28). Notice these alerts for 2012
are independent of anything specific to the Winter Solstice, when the
Mayan calendar is said to terminate.

I nearly unlocked the secret of I.16, but failed to follow the
parameters I had set, focusing on a Saturn-Mars square in late 1999
that did not provide the necessary factors.

Faux à l'étang joint vers le Sagittaire
En son haut AUGE de l'exaltation

Scythe at the pool joined towards Sagittarius
In the highest INCREASE of the exaltation

I noted the emphasis on the concept of "increase" for the location
and correctly interpreted this as around the mid-point of the
constellation, since past this point it would be leaving the sign. I
can conclude it was correct, since I have discovered the likeliest time
for fulfillment: when Saturn reaches the midpoint of Aquarius (the
pool, its symbol being water), it will aspect with the Moon in
Sagittarius - the exact location for the sextile is 15 degrees 3
minutes, and this will happen 28 January 2022. The rest of the verse
predicts the approach of renovation, perhaps after the pestilence,
famine and death by military hand referred to in the third line.

My analysis of IV.33 should be repeated here, since it demonstrates how
a time period itself may be the subject of a verse.

Iupiter joint plus Venus qu'à la Lune
Apparaissant de plénitude blanche;
Venus cachée sous la blancheur Neptune,
De Mars frappée par la granée blanche

Jupiter joined more to Venus than the Moon
Appearing with whiteness fully plain;
Venus hidden under the whiteness of Neptune,
With Mars struck by the white grain

These conditions manifested mid-February to mid-March 2003:

13 Feb - Jupiter opposes Neptune, quincunx Venus
15 Feb - Jupiter conjunct Moon
16 Feb - Moon full, Mars conjunct Pluto
12 March - Venus conjunct Neptune, opposing Jupiter

Jupiter aspecting Venus near its lunar conjunct, the Moon becoming full
during the Mars-Pluto conjunct (the latter has been demoted from
planethood, justifying its description as a "little white grain"),
and a Venus conjunct with Neptune thereafter fulfills the specific
requirements. The invasion of Iraq occurred 20 March 2003, only eight
days after the final astrological condition took place: clearly it was
intended to suggest the ominous nature of the military endeavor being
embarked upon. Also astounding is that Neptune is apparently
considered as a planet here, though it had not been discovered and
named when this was originally written.

La gent étrange divisera butins;
Saturne en Mars son regard furieux;
Horrible strage aux Toscans et Latins,
Grecs, qui seront à frapper curieux

The foreign folk will separate the gains;
Saturn into Mars, his aspect furious;
Horrible slaughter of Tuscans and Latins,
Greeks, who about being struck will be curious

While I'd related I.83 line 1 with the 2000 US election recount
debacle, and line 2 with 9-11 (Saturn had entered a new sign in 2001,
followed months later by Mars on September 8th [Mars had been in
retrograde, taking 8 months to get through the prior sign instead of
its usual two]), the issue of the final two lines had been avoided.
Now it seems line 3 refers to the retaliatory strikes against
Afghanistan, Tuscans for the Taliban, Latins for al-Qaeda; and the
Greeks of line 4 would then represent the Iraqis, who are described as
"curious" about why they would be struck - this suggests
Nostradamus knew about the cherry-picking of intelligence that allowed
many to believe there was a link between Saddam Hussein's secular
regime in Iraq and the radical jihadist movement of al-Qaeda (which was
never proven), and the unreliable claims of WMDs in Iraq unsupported by
inspection both pre- and post-invasion. Richard Clarke has insisted a
major factor in choosing Iraq for attack was that it had more
attractive targets than those in Afghanistan, against his
recommendations.

Eagal

http://www.geocities.com/eagalitarian/nostradamus.html

Eagal

Dec 1, 2006, 6:49:36 PM12/1/06
Following up on the portion from my message nearly two months ago
regarding two figures debating or speaking together in a temple from
V.1 line 2, as a precursor event for "Celtic ruin," it has occurred to
me the recent meeting of Pope Benedict XVI with Patriarch Bartholomew I
is the apparent fulfillment of this omen.

Avant venue de ruine Celtique
Dedans le temple deux parlementeront

Before the coming of Celtic ruin
Two will parley within the temple

> Presuming this has not already occurred (as in the 2000 US presidential
> election being decided in the Supreme Court prior to 9-11), and that
> the quatrain should be divided with the last half fulfilled first, this
> could indicate some sort of debate in a religious location that
> precedes a major disaster.

An actual debate was not necessary, since the two Christian leaders
have, in an attempt to repair the schism of their sects, issued a
common declaration:
http://www.wfn.org/2006/11/msg00366.html

And there is a news photo showing the two facing each other in
Istanbul's Holy Spirit Cathedral:
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/061201/ids_photos_wl/r1990783680.jpg

News article about Pope Benedict's visit to Turkey:
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/061201/world/turkey_pope_5&printer=1

"Celtic ruin" implies a few things generally, which are difficult to
make more specific by cross-referencing other mentions of the Celts,
especially using a modern interpretation. But this later event should
be of sufficient magnitude to appear prophesied in at least one other
verse, which should provide ultimate clarity.

Eagal

http://www.geocities.com/eagalitarian/nostradamus.html

Eagal

Dec 3, 2006, 5:53:09 PM12/3/06
A little research on the concept of "Celtic ruin" brought me back to
some things already explored. But since this is sensitive material
regarding the immediate future, I'll say only those who believe in
Jesus should read further, due to prevailing circumstances.

If a solution to the “Celtic ruin” mystery were sought, VI.60 would
be the likeliest source.

Le Prince hors de son terroir Celtique
Sera trahi, déçu par interprète.
Roüan, Rochelle par ceux de l’Armorique
Au port de Blaue déçus par moine et prêtre.

The Prince beyond his Celtic soil
Will be betrayed, by interpreter deceived.
Ruin, Rocky for those on Armorican soil:
At the port of Blaye by monk and priest deceived.

Rouen’s proximity to the word “ruin” had already been noted; and
Rochelle transliterated to being “rocky.” The first two lines
refer to a Prince (however this is meant) being betrayed by an
interpreter when outside his nation, where a Celtic tongue is spoken:
this is not directly in the same scenario as V.1’s Celtic ruin –
but lines 3 and 4 do fit as elaborating on that event (this is the only
other quatrain that has Celtic [end of line 1] and something like ruin
buried within it [start of line 3]).

The “monk and priest” hint suggests Blessed Pope Urban V
(1310-1370), who continued to follow his rules as a Benedictine monk
even after becoming pope; he also unsuccessfully attempted to repair
the schism with the Eastern Church. His feastday is December 19th. On
18 December 2006 around 3pm UTC the Sun conjuncts former-planet Pluto;
otherwise there are mainly lunar conjuncts in that timeframe.

The literal port of Blaye is on the Gironde, about 25 miles north of
Bordeaux, but this appears irrelevant. The word “Blaue” connotes
(via Old English source blaege, and Scot-Irish-Norse blae) bleak or
grim, blanching, pale, blue. If the Sun-Pluto conjunct is the Bleak
port (Pluto representing the netherworld of Hades), the celestial
confirmation of the feastday timing for 2006 is all the Blaye location
provides. The physical geography for manifestation is apparently in
line 3, where Armorica as Brittany could easily refer to America, yet
without further specificity.