Best wishes to those who are leaving the group

Steven Douglas

Feb 21, 2024, 6:27:59 PMFeb 21
I just want to express my best wishes to those of you who will
no longer be reading or posting on the group.

For the lurkers, remember there is an option for you to continue
to access the group:

https://alt.prophecies.nostradamus.narkive.com/

It gets a few hours behind sometimes, but it catches up and you
won't miss a thing.

To those who are departing after today, have a nice life!!! I
will be continuing here, and I'm looking forward to seeing who
will be here for roll call tomorrow.

Mike

Feb 21, 2024, 6:56:01 PMFeb 21

Steven Douglas

Feb 21, 2024, 7:33:45 PMFeb 21
Peace, Mike. Best wishes going forward, and I mean it sincerely.

Mike

Feb 21, 2024, 7:49:48 PMFeb 21
I will for sure click on your link once in a while, just to see if
you've been successful with your plans. I doubt very much
I will try to come back though. Mainly because it's just too
much trouble. Already, I almost feel free like a bird. Maybe
we meat in heaven one day.

Steven Douglas

Feb 21, 2024, 8:46:12 PMFeb 21
I like that thought. I will pray that we meet in Heaven one day.
Take care, Mike. I will say hello to you through the group from
time to time, just in case you might see it on that link.