911

1732 views
Skip to first unread message

Xinoehpoel

unread,
Aug 30, 2001, 1:56:42 PM8/30/01
to
Something is going to happen tomorrow. This is a witness against everyone on
this newsgroup. I hate this newsgroup, and everyone on it sucks. REPENT! You
are all evil liars! Do not be so evil, and be holy. You are going to get me
killed because of the truth of my mouth. I am not telling you what is going
to happen until it does, because an EVIL and adulterous generation seeks for
a sign.


Thomas S. McDonald

unread,
Sep 1, 2001, 11:32:33 PM9/1/01
to

"Xinoehpoel" <tes...@psl.moc> wrote in message
news:3b8f...@monitor.lanset.com...

Dear Xin,

Well, your tomorrow was yesterday. Will you tell us now
what the thing was that happened?

Peace,
Tom McDonald

Xinoehpoel

unread,
Sep 2, 2001, 10:04:45 AM9/2/01
to

"This is a witness against everyone on this newsgroup."

Thomas S. McDonald <ts...@wwt.net> wrote in message
news:PNhk7.441$k7....@reggie.win.bright.net...

Thomas S. McDonald

unread,
Sep 2, 2001, 8:42:36 PM9/2/01
to

"Xinoehpoel" <tes...@psl.moc> wrote in message
news:3b92...@monitor.lanset.com...

>
> "This is a witness against everyone on this newsgroup."

That's it? "This is a witness against everyone on this
newsgroup."? That's your big friggin' deal? You underdid
yourself this time, Xin. Usually I can at least rely on you
for some interesting reading. This sucks.

Tom

Xinoehpoel

unread,
Sep 4, 2001, 12:34:57 PM9/4/01
to

Since when do I post prophecies, other than end of the world cataclysmic
ones?


Thomas S. McDonald <ts...@wwt.net> wrote in message

news:EoAk7.450$k7....@reggie.win.bright.net...

Thomas S. McDonald

unread,
Sep 4, 2001, 1:31:22 PM9/4/01
to

"Xinoehpoel" <tes...@psl.moc> wrote in message
news:3b95...@monitor.lanset.com...

Dear Xin,

The first post in this thread was from you, saying that
something was going to happen on August 31, and that you
would tell us what that thing was after it happened,
presumably on September 1. I was only noticing that you
hadn't followed through on what you said you'd do, and
instead had only written, "This is a witness against
everyone on this newsgroup."

Now you write, "Since when do I post prophecies, other
than end of the world ones?" Are you now saying that you
are taking back your promise to tell us the thing that you
said was going to happen on August 31? Or are you saying
that the thing that happened August 31 was a witness against
everyone in this newsgroup, with no more specification than
that?

Just looking for some consistency and followthrough from
you. I am interested in what happened on August 31 that
fulfilled your premonition of August 30. Or has it not
happened yet, and you are going to tell us after it does,
whatever the date?

Peace,
Tom McDonald

Xinoehpoel

unread,
Sep 4, 2001, 3:33:46 PM9/4/01
to
Wait 7 days, and then maybe I'll answer this post. You see, I am going away
in seven days, and you will not hear from me again.

X

Thomas S. McDonald <ts...@wwt.net> wrote in message

news:Sg8l7.476$k7....@reggie.win.bright.net...

Dee

unread,
Sep 4, 2001, 7:52:47 PM9/4/01
to

Xinoehpoel wrote in message <3b95...@monitor.lanset.com>...

>
>Since when do I post prophecies, other than end of the world cataclysmic
>ones?

Then it didn't happen.

....................................

Dee

unread,
Sep 4, 2001, 7:52:50 PM9/4/01
to

Xinoehpoel wrote in message <3b95...@monitor.lanset.com>...
>Wait 7 days, and then maybe I'll answer this post. You see, I am going away
>in seven days, and you will not hear from me again.
>
>X

Out on bail or what? Accept my challenge and go away with some pride in your
stupidity, fakir.

.................

Xinoehpoel

unread,
Sep 7, 2001, 2:05:59 AM9/7/01
to
What? No, I am just going away, that's all. What challenge? Ok, I'll be
proud if you want me to.

X

Dee <.@coeeaoeeaeeco> wrote in message
news:mPdl7.8693$IP6.6...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net...

Xinoehpoel

unread,
Sep 7, 2001, 2:09:47 AM9/7/01
to
I said it was a witness, ie. a testimony. The testimony always comes before
the prophesied judgment. For if I no testimony had been delivered, you would
not be guilty of sin. If you've been tracking me at all, you know the
prophesies I have made. The testimony had nothing to do with any cataclysm
as you now suggest. Truly, you only see what you want to see, and for this
reason, people must be destroyed, because although they can see, they are
yet blind.

X


Dee <.@coeeaoeeaeeco> wrote in message

news:jPdl7.8692$IP6.6...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net...

Dee

unread,
Sep 7, 2001, 7:15:27 PM9/7/01
to

Xinoehpoel wrote in message <3b98...@monitor.lanset.com>...

>I said it was a witness, ie. a testimony. The testimony always comes before
>the prophesied judgment. For if I no testimony had been delivered, you
would
>not be guilty of sin. If you've been tracking me at all, you know the
>prophesies I have made. The testimony had nothing to do with any cataclysm
>as you now suggest. Truly, you only see what you want to see, and for this
>reason, people must be destroyed, because although they can see, they are
>yet blind.

Or your vision may be wrong. Testimony for sins among humans could have
applied since the beginning of historical times.

jha amin

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 10:21:04 AM9/11/01
to
Xinoehpoel seems to have known something

flight 11
9/11

i suppose someone will say "just a coincidence"


Chrys

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 1:34:28 PM9/11/01
to
This is definately more than a coincidence... Seems like he was one of
the hijackers of some plane in these days attacks. Freaky.


jha amin<jha_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<k5pn7.3628$%u4.1...@www.newsranger.com>...

naroM29A

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 1:57:28 PM9/11/01
to
I'm unsure why he goes on about his hatred for humanity and then
continues to preach his religion to you. If you believe the world is
so evil, wouldn't your hate be a direct contribution, just a thought.
On another note, his little prophecies on 8/31 were a fluke or what?
Because the way I see it, there are millions of newsgroups, thousands
on prophecies alone, and if you look hard enough you will find that
anyone can guess events on a certain day. Just rare coincidences like
these happen. Prophecies altogether to me are bogus. What could push
a human being to believe that he can see future events or portrayels
of them. Just my opinion, take it or leave it, shouldn't affect your
religious fanatic lives any.

jha amin<jha_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<k5pn7.3628$%u4.1...@www.newsranger.com>...

AcidRain64

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 2:05:17 PM9/11/01
to
jha amin<jha_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<k5pn7.3628$%u4.1...@www.newsranger.com>...

I agree.

c3c86

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 2:19:51 PM9/11/01
to
jha amin<jha_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<k5pn7.3628$%u4.1...@www.newsranger.com>...

ehhh yeah

topic : 911
it is now 7 days after he said in 7 days
and this :

Truly, you only see what you want to see, and for this
reason, people must be destroyed, because although they can see, they are
yet blind.

this Xin guy knew what was coming on 2001-08-31 11:03:37 PST
...
maybe the attack was planned a week earlier ?

///

ner

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 2:47:31 PM9/11/01
to
jha amin<jha_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<k5pn7.3628$%u4.1...@www.newsranger.com>...

I'm sure there are a number of others who knew about this and you will
all be guilty come judgement day, no matter what faith is yours.

Darkside

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 2:58:30 PM9/11/01
to
"Xinoehpoel" <tes...@psl.moc> wrote in message news:<3b8f...@monitor.lanset.com>...

THAT IS CRAZY HOW THE HELL DID U KNOW THAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN....? IF U
WERE INVOVLED WITH THOSE TERRORISTS I HOPE U BURN IN HELL FOREVER.
THE UNITED STATES IS GOING TO KICK SOME TERRORIST ASS THOUGH ONCE THEY
FIND OUT WHICH GROUP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS. HEED MY WARNING
TERRORISTS BITCHES YOU'RE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND YOUR GOING TO GO TO HELL!!! INNOCENT PEOPLE SHOUD NOT BE KILLED
JUST BECAUSE SOME ASSHOLES DON'T LIKE DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoFiZiX Gr4FiX

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 3:21:28 PM9/11/01
to
If Xinoehpoel did "forsee" this tragety......NICE CALL!!!

If Xinoehpoel was behind this tragety.......he might just as
well have been on that American Airline flight "11",
because if the USA finds his ass, he's gonna end up
a crispy critter for sure!!!

GOD DAMNED DIE FOR ALLAH BASTARDS!!!
If you twisted fucks are reading this post, I hope the Devil
himself shoves his red hot poker up your ass!!!

No freekin respect for human life!!!


Smarter than thou

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 3:08:48 PM9/11/01
to
You know something, people who use the word "holy" and "people must be
destroyed" are really, seriously, in need of help. Take some prozak,
take some zyban, take some valium, and don't stop because dude, people
like you don't derserve to live in a lucid state of mind. What a
waste of a brain. Instead of thinking about killing people, go cure
cancer you dumb fuck.

"Xinoehpoel" <tes...@psl.moc> wrote in message news:<3b98...@monitor.lanset.com>...

bah

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 4:03:15 PM9/11/01
to
he post this on 9/4

Wait 7 days, and then maybe I'll answer this post. You see, I am going away
in seven days, and you will not hear from me again.

Tradegy happened 9/11 seven days after 9/4...coinsidence? perhaps

bah

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 4:05:28 PM9/11/01
to
jha amin<jha_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<k5pn7.3628$%u4.1...@www.newsranger.com>...

He said this on 9/4


Wait 7 days, and then maybe I'll answer this post. You see, I am going away
in seven days, and you will not hear from me again.

Tradegy happened 9/11...7 days after he said that, coinsidence? perhaps...

Mark Austin

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 5:15:36 PM9/11/01
to
The freakiest part of this guy's "prophecy" isn't so much what he says
in his e-mail, its in the subject field... "911". If he indeed sent
such a message on 8/30 or 8/31, what else could have been significant
about putting 911 in the subject line?

The saddest consequence of the actions taken today is that we Americans
will likely be forced to give up many of the freedoms we have heretofore
taken for granted to give authorities the "stick" they need to ferret
out the cowardly bastards. For this, as much as for the thousands of people
who either perished today or who will forever live with the physical and
mental scarring caused by their actions, I pray that they meet a fate so
much worse than simple death. May God take no mercy upon their souls!

ed

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 5:17:31 PM9/11/01
to
"Dee" <.@coeeaoeeaeeco> wrote in
<jycm7.4238$d86.3...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>:

It's 9/11, I am scared.

Massive Counter Terrorist

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 5:26:08 PM9/11/01
to
You Sick Fucking Terrorists. You all disgust me and the rest of the
world. Who the fuck do you think you are doing this to innocent people
and their lives? Who the fuck gives you the justification to kill
outside of Gods Own Hands. I hope the hells grip your soul and may you
rot eternally for justification for what you have done.

- FUCK U TERRORISTS

Tempest

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 5:31:49 PM9/11/01
to

Judge not until you have walked in his shoes.
Jesus Christ

Dee

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 6:01:07 PM9/11/01
to
That X guy is one spiritual mfuker. He wrote on 9-4 that Thomas should wait
7 days, then he might respond. And It's exactly 7 days. I suspect though
that the damage has been done. I don't believe safe zones will be necessary.
Amin wrote of Sollog going off to a safe zone. That would be necessary if a
nuke or bioweapon were involved. I think this was a brute force kind of job.
Low tech. Even low tech weapons on board. Maybe plastic knives and Saturday
night special type pistols. Pure guess on my part. But it looks like
primitive weapons and terrorists trained in piloting airliners.

...................

ed wrote in message ...

Laura

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 6:11:56 PM9/11/01
to
"Dee" <.@coeeaoeeaeeco> wrote in message news:<mPdl7.8693$IP6.6...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...


this is to "x"
who the hell are you and why the fuck are you sooo god damn horrible?!
are you the devil himself or somthing??? any real person who had any
idea that this was goin to happen would have reported it, well since
you didnt, i would like you to know that i am a police officer in new
jersey, and you are not going to get away with this. i am goin to
track you down and make sure that you pay for what you knew was goin
to happen!
> >>
> >
> >
> >

OtakuZ

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 6:13:18 PM9/11/01
to
"MoFiZiX Gr4FiX" <mofizi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<tpsnqtc...@corp.supernews.com>...

I Think this shit is horrible!!!!!! I don't want to take up for Xin
but look at when he wrote that! If he would have written that
yesterday I would agree but I just think he was being an idiot!!!!!
(PLZ Don't Flame me)

Ray

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 6:17:21 PM9/11/01
to
"MoFiZiX Gr4FiX" <mofizi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<tpsnqtc...@corp.supernews.com>...


some one find a way to get in touch with a administrator and get his
IP, if he knows something i think that some one should do something
about it

Adam

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 6:30:16 PM9/11/01
to
Wow... this is really messed up. I'm actually pretty convinced that
this guy was one of the hijackers, maybe I'm giving him a bit too much
credit, but he had to have known about it somehow.

Shan

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 6:51:27 PM9/11/01
to
What in the world is this guy thinking? HOnestly. He had to know what
was going on. YOu don't just predict things like this. I know how it
goes.
Why would anyone in there right mind, no matter how much they hate
this world and the ppl in it, would they have such nerve to kill all
those ppl? You'd have to be one crazy motherfucker to come up w/
something as sick as this. It's one thing to kill yourself by choice
for a cause, but it is something completely and totally different to
kill thousands of ppl who have no choice in it. Going to war and
destroying stuff is not going to make the world an any better place.
I don't know why these ppl who think the world is awful just want to
create more shit. When all the troops are sent out, it's just a bunch
of ppl killin other ppl they don't know for a no good cause. Because
you know that most of those ppl who are fighting might not care one
way or the other. Or maybe have nothing against the US, but they have
to be there to defend their country. This isn't something funny. I
know ppl who will be out there fighting if we go to war and I love
them. I don't want them dying because some jackass terrorist group
thought they were hot shit and wanted to start stuff w/ a major world
power. Terrorism is just a big joke because the ppl who do it don't
have the guts to stand up to the world to tell everyone who they are
and what they think. They rather do it in a cowardly way, and die,
and not pay for what they did or stand up for what they believe. More
than enough ppl have died from all this nonsense. If someone in this
world has that much hatred for the rest of us, just kill yourself and
put us all, and yourself, out of misery.

kericf

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 7:09:02 PM9/11/01
to
He may have known about this, because his original prediction of the
end of August was the time the government found out about a suspected
plot and had arrested 4 men trying to bomb something I can't remember
what. So he seemed to know about the first attempt and then he knew
about this one too. After something like this and the people in
Afghanistan partying about it no one is going to feel bad about us
wiping them out. It is a death wish. Now we have a reason to bomb
Bin Laden and all other terrorist groups and even the Russian
government who are supposedly allies with Afghanistan aren't going to
lift a finger to help. Putnam even said the poeple that did this
cannot go unpunished. So whoever did this just put a target on every
terrorist organization in the worlds back.

RavonMyst

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 7:11:04 PM9/11/01
to
"MoFiZiX Gr4FiX" <mofizi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<tpsnqtc...@corp.supernews.com>...

To This I Ask What makes You as a "Human" Better than He ? What use is
Intelgant life when abused by the Unwise? Why Declare Are self's as
anything to do with respect? Was it not Our "World Police" Who
conducted simaler actions across the world? Isn't Our "Big Brother" At
all to blame for our suffering as well who are we to Cast And Judge
One Another?

M. A. Widstrom

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 7:32:48 PM9/11/01
to
Just to let you know, I felt it was my duty to inform the FBI about
this man's posts. My best friend was killed in the World Trade Center
and I will do anything to help the country find his murderer.

Take care.

Hans

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 7:33:48 PM9/11/01
to
"Xinoehpoel" <tes...@psl.moc> wrote in message news:<3b8f...@monitor.lanset.com>...
> Something is going to happen tomorrow. This is a witness against everyone on
> this newsgroup. I hate this newsgroup, and everyone on it sucks. REPENT! You
> are all evil liars! Do not be so evil, and be holy. You are going to get me
> killed because of the truth of my mouth. I am not telling you what is going
> to happen until it does, because an EVIL and adulterous generation seeks for
> a sign.

Let me just say, life sucks and he made the worst choice, but if he is
like most psycos he wanted publicity and fame (yea the dumbass got it,
but he's not here to se it), but who were his partners, could they be
people here....

RADenney

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 7:38:02 PM9/11/01
to
I see a lot of anger and calls for retaliation.

I'm angry at the terrorists.

I'm also angry at the manipulators who have insured that America
blindly supports everything that Israel does, no matter how brutal.
I love Jews, I've been close to many.. but I'm not so enamored with
the Israeli's and their tactics regarding their neighbors.

I am angry at the people dancing in the streets because Americans
died.

I am also curious how the people here who are demanding retaliation
would
react if they were the ones from a tiny Country, who were fighting
against
guns, with rocks.

If they were somehow able to deliver a blow to the giants who were
grinding them into the ground with their heel, would they rejoice?
Would they, if they were a flea being trampled by a Superpower, be
concerned with 'fighting fair'?

Are we all just puppets of higher political interests anyway?

RADenney
http://freetoys.com
Terrorism Discussion

aggmorpheus

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 7:38:56 PM9/11/01
to
someone trace this pukes ip address and harass his isp. get him and
interrogate him. that's the way to do it

Chris

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 7:45:59 PM9/11/01
to
c3...@hotmail.com (c3c86) wrote in message news:<1d3faac8.01091...@posting.google.com>...

Something this large scale takes months, if not years to plan. My
theory is that this was planned to happen earlier, and was postponed,
did anything happen at the end of august that would cause them to
postpone? Did the east coast have bad storms that week? I believe
that did if my dates arn't mistaken, it wouldn't have been as easy.
They postponed, and the date 911 and the post 911 fit in perfect.

My ideas.

~NS

>
> ///

Xinoehpoel

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 7:43:38 PM9/11/01
to

Laura <squig...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:8264f396.01091...@posting.google.com...

Repent police officer! You must not realize what horrible things police do
to innocent people! If you did, why didn't you repent? I was an innocent man
and I was arrested by police officers!!! I did nothing wrong, and they
arrested me!!! They pushed me up against a cop car and said: "Get in the
F******* car!!!" I HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG. I only respect police officers if
they REALLY ARE trying to PROTECT AND SERVE as they claim. But how where
they protecting and serving me? Arresting me for no reason? I just wanted to
be LEFT ALONE!!! Forcing me to breathe chemicals that cause health problems
in 70% of people on earth??? They called me a liar, WHEN I WAS NOT LYING.
Now that you know what evil bastards police are to me, you should understand
why I don't like police. What ever happened to consent of the governed? WHEN
DID I EVER CONSENT TO CARRYING ID WHEN WALKING OUTSIDE MY HOUSE??? OR TO
HAVE A DRIVER'S LICENSE??? WHAT ABOUT PRIVACY RIGHTS??? You police tramble
all over freedom, the very thing you claim to be protecting. LIARS.
HYPOCRITES. Repent now, this might be your last chance. The very thought
that you would "track me down" and "make me pay" MAKES YOU IN DEEP
TROUBLE!!! You better repent or you will be cursed. Like I said, I am
perfect and holy and innocent.

X

> > >>
> > >
> > >
> > >


Luke McKela

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 7:50:28 PM9/11/01
to
Dear Person who started this:

This is a very serious situation. You might want to respond and avoid
any trouble that will be caused. I am absolutly serious in this
statement. The American FBI has given a site to report ANYTHING
suspicious. I may be reporting your message. So be aware of that.

Xinoehpoel

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 7:51:39 PM9/11/01
to
haha, perhaps you did not read what I posted. I said IT WAS IN GOD'S HANDS.
If you believed me, you appearantly wouldn't have any problem with it, even
as I don't.

X


Massive Counter Terrorist <darkw...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:619c9e1c.0109...@posting.google.com...

Xinoehpoel

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 7:53:59 PM9/11/01
to

Ray <red...@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:2f9d92f4.01091...@posting.google.com...

You fool! Repent. Any notion that I should be tracked down somehow is
perposterous and EVIL. I said more than once that I AM INNOCENT, and this
was GOD'S HOLY JUDGMENT. You are just like the ones that killed the
prophets, well, sort of.

X

Mattt

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 8:01:48 PM9/11/01
to
As a precautionary effort, I have reported this to the United States FBI.

MyselfnEye

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 8:02:02 PM9/11/01
to
Unless he's a psychic that can only predict his own demise. Maybe he
knew that something would happen. Something big. He said he was going
somewhere in 7 days, what if he did go somewhere? What if the only way
to get to that somewhere was on flight 11? What if he was one of the
innocent people on the plane? Cant wait to see if he comes back.

jjj

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 8:05:25 PM9/11/01
to
/knock knock

is that the Feds at your door??

better go clean your jocks.

cheers,
jjj


"Xinoehpoel" <tes...@psl.moc> wrote in message

news:3b9e...@monitor.lanset.com...

Bryant Quan

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 8:06:39 PM9/11/01
to
"MoFiZiX Gr4FiX" <mofizi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<tpsnqtc...@corp.supernews.com>...
> If Xinoehpoel did "forsee" this tragety......NICE CALL!!!
>
> If Xinoehpoel was behind this tragety.......he might just as
> well have been on that American Airline flight "11",
> because if the USA finds his ass, he's gonna end up
> a crispy critter for sure!!!
>
> GOD DAMNED DIE FOR ALLAH BASTARDS!!!
> If you twisted fucks are reading this post, I hope the Devil
> himself shoves his red hot poker up your ass!!!
>
> No freekin respect for human life!!!


If you guys havnt noticed, im going to report this to the FBI by the way
but look at the date.
9/11/2001
2001 9 11
911 !

Xinoehpoel

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 8:02:01 PM9/11/01
to
You are not far from the kingdom of God, except you fail to realize the
reason terrorists do what they do is because God WANTS THEM TO RESIST "the
power" (see Romans 13) and OF COURSE THEY DON'T HAVE THE GUTS to stand up to
the government in an open fashion. What do you expect? We declare this acre
of land independent from the USA. We don't have to pay taxes anymore, nor
are we under the laws of the USA. Yeah right! "The power" is so going to
wipe them out. Well, at least arrest them and imprison them for a time. That
is why God wants us to resist the evil powers of Satan.

I am confused why you think the terrorists are the ones with hatred. I
didn't realize this. It seems to me the "victims" of terrorism are the ones
with hatred!!!

X

Shan <notu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:9d0606fd.01091...@posting.google.com...

Tempest

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 8:12:50 PM9/11/01
to
I'm sorry to hear about your friend M.A.
Who's posts were you referring to?

Tempest

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 8:16:37 PM9/11/01
to
RADenney, do you ever plan to run for public office? If so, you have my
vote!

Raj Phangureh

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 8:18:09 PM9/11/01
to
"MoFiZiX Gr4FiX" <mofizi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<tpsnqtc...@corp.supernews.com>...
> If Xinoehpoel did "forsee" this tragety......NICE CALL!!!
>
> If Xinoehpoel was behind this tragety.......he might just as
> well have been on that American Airline flight "11",
> because if the USA finds his ass, he's gonna end up
> a crispy critter for sure!!!
>
> GOD DAMNED DIE FOR ALLAH BASTARDS!!!
> If you twisted fucks are reading this post, I hope the Devil
> himself shoves his red hot poker up your ass!!!
>
> No freekin respect for human life!!!

Ummm, this is way too fucked up.

If this thread isn't a fake, then Xinoehpoel is definitely involved.

Someone should probably tell the FBI about this thread.

logical

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 8:19:06 PM9/11/01
to
Hello "Xin"

I believe you are a false prophet. Why do I say this? Well, you made a
prophecy to start this thread off and it DID NOT OCCUR ACCORDING TO
YOUR WORD.

Then you changed it. Just like a particular Watch Tower organisation
tended to alot with their "sky is falling" prophecies.

Ah, but something happened.

You REALLY think JAH was behind this? You REALLY think JAH would kill
thousands of innocent people? You may have heard a spirit tell you to
prophecy, or you may be in contact with people who knew all about this
in advance (im not going into all the NWO stuff here). If you did
indeed hear a spirit, then it was a bad spirit. The way you were so
quick to condemn everyone as evil (I am new to this place - I dont
know the full story, but "he who is without sin, cast the first
stone") just didnt ring true to me.

May JAH have mercy on all who were involved in this, and may He
comfort the families of all the bereaved and those injured.

dude

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 8:21:36 PM9/11/01
to
Ur the freak....freak

Dave_M

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 8:22:24 PM9/11/01
to

"Ray" <red...@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:2f9d92f4.01091...@posting.google.com...

From one of his posts, the ip is:

*** Resolved 66-81-69-29-modem.o1.com to 66.81.69.29


Xinoehpoel

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 8:13:58 PM9/11/01
to
I am afraid you will not be able to find his murderer, you see God is one
tuff guy to find. People have looked for him their entire lives and still
haven't found him. But just to let YOU know, YOU HAD BETTER REPENT FOR DOING
THIS!!! Anyone who thinks it is alright to try to get me in trouble with the
"authorities" is going to be CURSED unless they repent and do something nice
to MAKE UP for their EVIL. What do you want to do? Why not protest against
the government for causing the collapse of the WTC? That seems like
something you could do in light of your dedication to finding the murderer
of your friend. Just an idea, but you had better do something.

X

M. A. Widstrom <iwishiw...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:a6ca0bdb.01091...@posting.google.com...

Xinoehpoel

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 8:15:46 PM9/11/01
to

RADenney <goo...@freetoys.com> wrote in message
news:715333fb.01091...@posting.google.com...

Yes. Good post.

Rob G.

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 8:24:22 PM9/11/01
to
This guy didn't forsee anything, he posted on August 31 that something
to happen the next day, not on Sept 11.

Rob G

Rauf

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 8:26:56 PM9/11/01
to
dar...@tampabay.rr.com (Darkside) wrote in message news:<64ff691b.01091...@posting.google.com>...

> "Xinoehpoel" <tes...@psl.moc> wrote in message news:<3b8f...@monitor.lanset.com>...
> > Something is going to happen tomorrow. This is a witness against everyone on
> > this newsgroup. I hate this newsgroup, and everyone on it sucks. REPENT! You
> > are all evil liars! Do not be so evil, and be holy. You are going to get me
> > killed because of the truth of my mouth. I am not telling you what is going
> > to happen until it does, because an EVIL and adulterous generation seeks for
> > a sign.
>
> THAT IS CRAZY HOW THE HELL DID U KNOW THAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN....? IF U
> WERE INVOVLED WITH THOSE TERRORISTS I HOPE U BURN IN HELL FOREVER.
> THE UNITED STATES IS GOING TO KICK SOME TERRORIST ASS THOUGH ONCE THEY
> FIND OUT WHICH GROUP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS. HEED MY WARNING
> TERRORISTS BITCHES YOU'RE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> AND YOUR GOING TO GO TO HELL!!! INNOCENT PEOPLE SHOUD NOT BE KILLED
> JUST BECAUSE SOME ASSHOLES DON'T LIKE DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


how stupid are you?1?
the usa allready has been kicked in the balls
and so now they are simply jumping around making stupid decisions...

Xinoehpoel

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 8:21:33 PM9/11/01
to
THEN YOU ARE THE ONE IN A VERY SERIOUS SITUATION!!! Because you thought that
would be a good idea. Tell me sir, what made you think that would be the
right thing to do? Do you think the American FBI will deal with me fairly?
The cops arrested me for WALKING DOWN THE STREET. What the hell is this
world coming to? How do you expect the FBI to treat me fairly??? You are
EVIL for thinking it is a good idea to turn me in. Repent. I have said a
number of times that I AM INNOCENT. You would be trying to turn me into a
Sacco and Vanzetti. Why the hell would you want to do that? That's what
brought about WWII you know.

X


Luke McKela <lmck...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:8226eee8.01091...@posting.google.com...

hedpe421

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 8:28:32 PM9/11/01
to
And they call Americans ignorant.

Geoff Jones

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 8:33:56 PM9/11/01
to
I did, as well... his name, email address, the name of this newsgroup and
this thread.

Geoff

"Mattt" <ma...@smashing-pumpkins.com> wrote in message
news:d39488a5.0109...@posting.google.com...

Catfish

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 8:32:30 PM9/11/01
to
"MoFiZiX Gr4FiX" <mofizi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<tpsnqtc...@corp.supernews.com>...
> If Xinoehpoel did "forsee" this tragety......NICE CALL!!!
>

first we need to find out if he's still fucking alive

Xinoehpoel

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 8:26:13 PM9/11/01
to
Everyone who reports this to the FBI will be CURSED. Do not do so evil. I
said many times now that I am innocent. You all saw how the ATF/FBI dealt
with DAVID KORESH AT WACO, how do you think they will deal with me??? How
could you be so evil??? Don't you even care what they did at Waco??? Now you
would want the same for me, why again? BECAUSE THE US GOVERNMENT TOOK DOWN
THE WTC!!!

X

Bryant Quan <bry...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:9cda0c6a.01091...@posting.google.com...

ninsen

unread,
Sep 11, 2001, 8:32:59 PM9/11/01