How to start a war: Europe does it again!

JTEM is Magic

Sep 28, 2022, 1:15:34 PM9/28/22

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russian-pipeline-explosions-sabotage-europe-energy-war-ukraine-rcna49730

First off, say it was Russia even as you pretend that you're not saying
it was Russia:

: It remained unclear who or what might be behind the leaks, with
: the Kremlin dismissing suggestions it was to blame as
: “predictable and also predictably stupid.”

Why wouldn't Russia merely STOP piping gas? I mean, WHY blow up
a pipe when you already control what does or does not flow through
it?

https://www.vox.com/22881709/nord-stream-2-russia-ukraine-germany-united-states-cruz

So the pipeline was the center of the Ukrainian/Russian conflict
already, and that pipeline was attacked... "RUSSIA DID IT!"

Yeah, why wouldn't Russia achieve the Ukraine's goals for them,
intentionally?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696644730120994816

JTEM is Magic

Sep 28, 2022, 1:21:46 PM9/28/22
I actually very much doubt Biden would have acted, but Europe would
have:

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-joe-biden-vladimir-putin-europe-moscow-46f8be10fa71af16bae8f3a9bd82918d

: “If Russia invades, that means tanks and troops crossing the border of
: Ukraine again, then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2,” Biden said.
: “We will bring an end to it.”

The timing is perfect. I mean, they waited until Biden gave away all our
natural resources before "The Russians" cut their own pipeline and made
the Ukraine more important to everybody, including Russia.

But it is suicidal. During the Cold War a "agreement" or protocol was
reached: Tit for Tat.

Yes. Quite literally. And I know it sounds childish but it became the
legitimate policy. If a Russian bomber overflew a sensitive area, we
overflew one of theirs...

So this pipeline attack will result in an equal action by Putin. An
economically vital target will be struck.

This isn't guess work. This has been east/west relations since the 1940s.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696644730120994816

Steven Douglas

Sep 29, 2022, 8:35:35 PM9/29/22
I haven't seen you mention Israel's and Egypt's interest in all of this.

Headline: "Israel, EU to sign natural gas export deal -- Israel's Energy Ministry"

[excerpt] The EU has said Israel could be a new source of gas as it
looks to reduce its reliance on Russian energy.

The deal will for the first time allow "significant" exports of Israeli gas
to Europe, the ministry said.

Officials have said they expect the Israeli gas will be sent to liquefaction
plants in Egypt and then shipped north to European market.

The framework deal will be signed by Israel, the EU and Egypt, according
to the Israeli ministry. [end excerpt]

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/israel-eu-sign-natural-gas-export-deal-israels-energy-ministry-2022-06-15/

Egypt will be delivering Israel's gas to Europe, and Egypt stands to
make a lot of money on the deal. And so, of course, does Israel.

JTEM is Magic

Sep 29, 2022, 10:13:34 PM9/29/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

> [excerpt] The EU has said Israel could be a new source of gas as it
> looks to reduce its reliance on Russian energy.

Israel is the size of a Kleenex. They were at one time a major exporter
of fossil fuels, back when the Suez Canal was closed, as it was piped
across Israel from Arab sources.

Same with the natural gas, apparently:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Gas_Pipeline

> The deal will for the first time allow "significant" exports of Israeli gas
> to Europe, the ministry said.

The only thing Israel has in any "Significant" numbers is unattached
foreskins.

...somewhere in the U.K. is an Aldi's with a parking lot bigger
than Israel.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696765740199575552

JTEM is Magic

Sep 29, 2022, 10:24:18 PM9/29/22
JTEM is Magic wrote:

> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > [excerpt] The EU has said Israel could be a new source of gas as it
> > looks to reduce its reliance on Russian energy.

> Israel is the size of a Kleenex. They were at one time a major exporter
> of fossil fuels, back when the Suez Canal was closed, as it was piped
> across Israel from Arab sources.
>
> Same with the natural gas, apparently:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Gas_Pipeline

So Israel is "Officially" listed as #45 in natural gas reserves:

https://www.worldometers.info/gas/gas-reserves-by-country/

They are behind the U.K. which is behind the Netherlands...

It has to be coming off the coast, in the sea.

The U.S. was already exporting over 3 TRILLION cubic feet of NG
per year, during Trump's first year in office. We were up beyond
5 trillion cubic feet by the time he left, and Biden is slaving to
strip the U.S. of it's natural resources in order for the American
people (and economy) to subsidize Europe.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696765740199575552

Steven Douglas

Sep 30, 2022, 2:29:09 AM9/30/22
On Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 7:24:18 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> JTEM is Magic wrote:
>
> > Steven Douglas wrote:
> >
> > > [excerpt] The EU has said Israel could be a new source of gas as it
> > > looks to reduce its reliance on Russian energy.
>
> > Israel is the size of a Kleenex.

So what? Does that mean they don't want to be a (I didn't say "the", but
I did say "a") new source of gas to Europe?

> > They were at one time a major exporter
> > of fossil fuels, back when the Suez Canal was closed, as it was piped
> > across Israel from Arab sources.
> >
> > Same with the natural gas, apparently:

Well, not exactly. But I'm glad that you're becoming informed on this
topic for the first time.

> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Gas_Pipeline
>
> So Israel is "Officially" listed as #45 in natural gas reserves:

Yes, so?

> https://www.worldometers.info/gas/gas-reserves-by-country/
>
> They are behind the U.K. which is behind the Netherlands...

So that leads you to believe that Russia doesn't care about Israel's
natural gas going to Europe?

Headline: "What does Russia want with Lebanon’s gas fields?"
"Despite the modest signs for actual gas finds, Russia’s
involvement in the Lebanese energy market spans much wider
interests than natural gas – some of which directly concern Israel."

[excerpt] RUSSIAN INTEREST in the gas reserves of Israel and its
neighbors is driven by both economic and military interests.
Economically, Russia seeks to undercut any threat, large or small,
to its markets in Europe, which make up most of its energy-related
income.

This is coupled with the “energy superpower” doctrine, developed
by Russia in the last decade when it became clear that Russia would
not be able to diversify its economy away from an over-reliance on
natural resource exports. In this context, the rise of any new exporter
in the global energy market, however small, undercuts Russia’s exclusivity.

Additionally, Russia’s perception of the Israeli gas market may be
informed by a genuine perception – held by some prominent Russian
senior officials – of the power of “global Judaism” and by their view of
Israel’s gas project as part of a “global Jewish agenda,” especially
following the involvement of a US energy company, Nobel Energy, in
Israel’s gas exploration projects.

Russia’s interests in the gas fields are also tied to its navy’s expansion
in the Eastern Mediterranean. One of Russia’s geostrategic challenges
is the fact that its fleet lacks free access to the Mediterranean Sea. Its
current access relies on passage through the Bosphorus straights
controlled by Turkey, a NATO member, who could potentially disrupt
the passage of Russian ships in wartime. [end excerpt]

> It has to be coming off the coast, in the sea.

Wow, look at you learning about this for the first time! Way to go!
Here's some more for you:

Headline: "Israel is hoping its gas will finally make it part of the Middle East"

[excerpt] With the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Israel’s burgeoning
natural gas sector has set its sights on energy-desperate Europe,
but it’s also using its newly acquired energy wealth to achieve its
long-sought goal of integrating itself into the region with its
once-hostile Arab neighbors. [end excerpt]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/06/20/israel-egypt-turkey-gas-europe/

So, you see, even though their contribution to Europe's need for
natural gas (since Russia's gas isn't available anymore), this is
very important to Israel. And it's important to Egypt, too. Can
you understand why that might be so?

> The U.S. was already exporting over 3 TRILLION cubic feet of NG
> per year, during Trump's first year in office. We were up beyond
> 5 trillion cubic feet by the time he left, and Biden is slaving to
> strip the U.S. of it's natural resources in order for the American
> people (and economy) to subsidize Europe.

Yes, I'm not at all happy with Biden. Just so you know.

Steven Douglas

Sep 30, 2022, 3:09:14 AM9/30/22
Here's the link to the first article I posted above, but I forgot to
include the link:

https://www.jpost.com/opinion/what-does-russia-want-with-lebanons-gas-fields-630557

JTEM is Magic

Sep 30, 2022, 3:25:13 AM9/30/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

[...]

Israel is never going to solve anyone's energy problems. They're too
small.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/2439887412

Steven Douglas

Sep 30, 2022, 3:57:20 PM9/30/22
On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 12:25:13 AM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:

> Israel is never going to solve anyone's energy problems.

What you wrote right there is a non sequitur, since I never said
Israel was going to solve anyone's energy problems.

> They're too small.

Too bad you didn't read the article I provided. It's not about
whether they can solve anyone's problems, or whether they
are small. It's about how Russia felt about ANY competition,
regardless of size.

But it's obvious that you're not interested in the article I tried
to show you, so ... whatever.

JTEM is Magic

Sep 30, 2022, 5:41:25 PM9/30/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

> It's about how Russia felt about ANY competition,
> regardless of size.

So the same media that insisted that Russia was working with
Trump too steal the election is now telling you how Russia
feels about Israeli guess -- at least that's what you enjoy
thinking -- and you believe it now... not now but about Trump...
You believe it now and abut Trump...

What oh what is that twisted troll-dropping of a mind pretending
now?

And what sentence, exactly, in you cite informs you of Russia's
feelings?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/LGBT

Steven Douglas

Sep 30, 2022, 8:48:28 PM9/30/22
On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 2:41:25 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > It's about how Russia felt about ANY competition,
> > regardless of size.
>
> So the same media

No, not our media. Sheesh, you knew nothing about any of this,
but now all of a sudden you're the expert? You mumbled that
it must be coming from the sea. Wow, congratulations for
finally figuring out what has been common knowledge for years!

[...]

JTEM is Magic

Sep 30, 2022, 9:09:05 PM9/30/22

Russia is THE natural gas powerhouse. Israel is nothing. Europe has a lot
more and if that isn't enough then Israel amounts to a pimple on their ass.

Yes it's good for Israel. But the piece dates to well after the media
narrative, the whole "Russia" nonsense.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696765740199575552

Steven Douglas

Sep 30, 2022, 9:38:15 PM9/30/22
On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 6:09:05 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:

> Russia is THE natural gas powerhouse.

That doesn't really doesn't matter as long as Russia is no longer
sending gas to Europe.

> Israel is nothing.

They are PART of the solution, whether you like it or not.

Headline: "Putin humiliated as Israel turns on 'ally' Russia
to strike major energy deal with EU"

[excerpt] During a visit to Jerusalem on Tuesday, the EU
Commission President Ursula von der Leyen noted that
the bloc was looking to Israel to reduce its reliance on
Russia.

In a joint press briefing with Israeli Prime Minister Naftali
Bennett, she said: "We want to boost our energy cooperation
with Israel.”

She added that the EU was Russia's "biggest, most important
client" in energy supplies, however, the invasion of Ukraine
had spurred the bloc to pivot away from Russian fossil fuels,
including by boosting natural gas imports from the eastern
Mediterranean. [end excerpt]

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1625792/putin-humiliated-israel-turns-on-ally-russia-eu-energy-deal-gas

> Europe has a lot
> more and if that isn't enough then Israel amounts to a pimple on their ass.

I'm glad you're an expert on all of this, since you just learned
that Israel has natural gas fields in the Mediterranean. And
suddenly you're an expert! Why don't you call the EU and give
them your expert knowledge on the matter.

> Yes it's good for Israel.

Yes, it is. Not only do they have their own supply for their own
country, they are an exporter of natural gas. And they are going
to help fill a need in Europe, now that Russia's gas is no longer
an option.

> But the piece dates to well after the media
> narrative, the whole "Russia" nonsense.

Keep learning! That's what experts like you are supposed to do!

JTEM is Magic

Sep 30, 2022, 10:57:58 PM9/30/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

> That doesn't really doesn't matter as

Nothing you've said matters. The pipelines have been attacked. Russia is
going to respond, "Tit for Tat." They are going to hit something of equal
importance, and the pipe lines are of vital importance.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696859969962819584

Steven Douglas

Oct 1, 2022, 1:53:02 AM10/1/22
On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 7:57:58 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
> > On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 6:09:05 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
>
> > > Russia is THE natural gas powerhouse.
>
> > That doesn't really doesn't matter as long as Russia is no longer
> > sending gas to Europe.
>
> Nothing you've said matters.

That's demonstrably untrue, since you showed that you learned a
lot in this thread. Before last night, you didn't know that Israel has
natural gas fields in the Mediterranean Sea. But now you know, so
at least one thing I said matters!

JTEM is Magic

Oct 1, 2022, 2:00:11 AM10/1/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

> That's demonstrably

You are a troll. You say stupid things in order to elicit a negative
response.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696859969962819584

Steven Douglas

Oct 1, 2022, 2:06:22 AM10/1/22
> You are a troll. You say stupid things in order to elicit a negative
> response.

Is that why you told me that nothing I've said matters?

JTEM is Magic

Oct 1, 2022, 2:13:40 AM10/1/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

> Is that

Here's my post:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/c/w10d8JDi7I4/m/e_GIdGwZBwAJ

You being a stereo typical narcissist, you couldn't deal with what I posted,
because you couldn't control it, so you immediately sought to switch things
to something else... that you couldn't understand.

It's weird, because supposedly it's common for alters to suffer DIFFERENT
mental health issues -- one might have OCD, another does not -- but all of
yours are screeching narcissists. Not a one has any reading comprehension
or retention. The core "You" is always present.

Maybe you're not suffering from D.I.D. after all. You're just a troll.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696886116086923264/not-segregating-myself-from-everyone-just-you

Steven Douglas

Oct 1, 2022, 2:21:05 AM10/1/22
On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 11:13:40 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:

> Here's my post:
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/c/w10d8JDi7I4/m/e_GIdGwZBwAJ
>
> You being a stereo typical narcissist,

Projection.

> you couldn't deal with what I posted,
> because you couldn't control it, so you immediately sought to switch things
> to something else... that you couldn't understand.

You mean that YOU couldn't understand.

> It's weird, because supposedly it's common for alters to suffer DIFFERENT
> mental health issues -- one might have OCD, another does not -- but all of
> yours are screeching narcissists. Not a one has any reading comprehension
> or retention. The core "You" is always present.

The core me is all there is. Deal with it.

> Maybe you're not suffering from D.I.D. after all.

You know I'm not, but you enjoy turning on your troll character,
so you can pretend that I am.

> You're just a troll.

Ever heard the expression PKB? Stop whining.