So I sent Mike the link

JTEM is Magic

Nov 29, 2021, 1:32:44 AM11/29/21

Google drive. The single greatest achievement in
cinema history.

Actually, we had the "Mick Cusinano & Friends"
session at the festival, to honor surrealist Mick,
and I was hunting a USB drive for something.. not
sure what.. when I came across it. I showed the
roomie who was at first pretty miffed that I was
making him watch it, but once he saw he honestly
did smile and said, now get this, it was "Perfect"
for the Mick session.

There was some really good films in that session
but I was kind of aiming to not be one of them.

I'd settle for "Whimsical."

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/669133117028745216

JTEM is Magic

Nov 29, 2021, 1:48:08 AM11/29/21
I should add: The file is at least five years old. I'm actually
thinking that it's closer to seven but it could be maybe six.

Gawaine there claimed to be like the same age as the Doc
character. Maybe even a year younger.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/669133117028745216

Mike

Nov 29, 2021, 2:49:23 AM11/29/21
According to my research there are only
three white lions in documented history.

> -- --
>
> https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/669133117028745216

JTEM is Magic

Nov 29, 2021, 3:56:54 PM11/29/21
Mike wrote:

> According to my research there are only
> three white lions in documented history.

Weird. I would think that it has to be more common. Doing the Google,
it says that roughly 1 in 20,000 people are born with it.

Or maybe we have an exaggerated view as laboratory animals are bred
to be albino.

NOTE: I had three spelling/typos in that sentence. Tried to correct them...

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/669121004370542592