Brideshead & Chinese UFOs Revisited

JTEM is Magic

Nov 29, 2021, 2:07:21 AM11/29/21

From 2016:

: GUIYANG, July 3 (Xinhua) -- Installation was completed on
: the world's largest radio telescope

And a tad bit later...

: The project has the potential to search for more strange
: objects to better understand the origin of the universe and
: boost the global hunt for extraterrestrial life, said Zheng.

http://en.people.cn/n3/2016/0703/c202936-9080807.html

Now there's two things here that are interesting. See, China
has had any number of "Lurid" UFO stories and went
mainstream. They took them a lot more serious than we in
the west ever have.

But the Chinese government doesn't believe them.

Nope.

If the Chinese government believed that aliens are buzzing
China, it would be crazy to invest in a massive radio telescope
to search for them in other solar systems.

Right?

So the Chinese investment into such a large and costly project
tells you that the Chinese government does not believe that
aliens are present here on earth.

Nope.

Because you don't look way off yonder THERE is you believe
they are HERE.

So if we read for comprehension (hint-hint-hint) a story that
some might have once tried to pass off as validation of
Chinese UFO media claims is actually stating the opposite.

Hmm.

Again, I say "Hmm."

And yes this is all from a thread that was "Debated" here back
in 2016. Had to find a new link though.

EBE.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/669121004370542592