What probably killed off your aliens

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Nov 6, 2016, 2:31:36 AM11/6/16

chances are that, no matter how many intelligent
species arise, very few worlds in our universe
will ever achieve highly advanced levels of
technology. More than likely any INTELLIGENT
species to have arisen would experience some
type of extinction even long before they could
cross a galaxy.

NOTE: Even if a species survived massive
cataclysms, if their civilization is
destroyed -- if they are forced to "Start
over" effectively -- then that is easily
enough to exclude them from space travel.

Okay, so here's what stopped your aliens:

#1. WMDs.

Conflict, right? Whether we're talking nuclear,
chemical or biological weapons, there's a clear
path to extinction.

#2. An Ice Age

I almost said "Climate Change" but there's zero
known cases of a "run away greenhouse effect" on
an earth-like planet. It's not heat, it's cold
that's the killer.

The planet earth, our own history of life includes
at least one "Snowball Earth" where pretty much all
of the planet was encased in ice & science struggles
to explain the survival of even microbial life!

#3. Volcanoes!

About 70 thousand years ago a volcano called "Toba"
erupted, plunging the entire planet into darkness,
dropping global temperatures by as much as 20F,
erasing summers for a period of years -- DECADES
in the northern hemisphere. The human race very
nearly went extinct with some estimates suggesting
no more than 2,000 survivors. Such an eruption
today would destroy civilization, returning humans
to a pre industrial age... assuming our species
survived.

In the grand scheme of things Toba wasn't that big.
More than one volcanic event in the past is believed
to have sparked mass extinctions. But we don't
need all-out extinction to stop aliens, the mere
destruction of their civilization is enough...

#3. Meteorites!

A meteorite of maybe 2 miles across, tops, would
be enough to wipe out civilization. Humans may
not go extinct, but if our species survived it
would probably be back in the stone age...

#4. Comets!

See "Meteorites," above.

#5. Diseases.

The Black Death, the plague wiped out half of
Europe. Now imagine a scenario where a disease
is much stronger -- like an airborne AIDS. Or
imagine if two, three or eight plagues all hit
within a very short period of each other?

#6. Artificial intelligence.

"Intelligence" is separate & distinct from "Moral."
But even if it were the same, there is nothing
"Immoral" in eating a hamburger, to our minds,
though we all know that it means that the cow had
to die...

#7. Other species on our planet.

It seems far fetched, this idea that some type of
weird algae might evolve, turning our atmosphere
toxic. But, this very scenario is believed to have
played out in the earth's distant past, where
early life forms literally poisoned the planet with
the oxygen they were emitting. This was perhaps
our planet's first mass extinction event!

#8. Finding aliens.

One easy way for a race of your aliens to meet
it's end would be for them to find another race
of your aliens!

#9. Gamma Ray Burst.

In the grand scheme of things, this is not an
"If" but a "When." Super Novas happen all the
time, the death zone from a Gamma Ray Burst
extends out about 6,500 light years from a
sun, or a total range of some 13,000 light years!

...which means that 8 such Super Novas are
enough to span the galaxy!

Some estimates say we should be witnessing one
at least once every 5 billion years, and the
earth is more than 4.5 billion years old!

It's even been argued that our planet has
already been hit by a Gamma Ray Burst in the
past, touching off a mass extinction.

#10. Changing axis/orbit.

The earth's orbit has changed. It's axis has
shifted. At the wrong time or on a large
enough scale and your aliens could plummet
into a catastrophic environmental change or
even a collision!

#11. The Death of a Thousand Cuts.

Not all failures result from an instant
catastrophic event. Some are a build up
or compilation of two or more smaller
events.

There will be super volcanic eruptions in
the future. There will be meteorite strikes.
There will be new diseases. There will be
wars. There will be famines... etc, etc,
etc. And there's nothing but dumb luck to
keep two or more of these things from
happening at the same time.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/152744437583

docufo

Nov 6, 2016, 6:27:49 AM11/6/16
On 11/6/2016 12:31 AM, JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:

> chances are that, no matter how many intelligent
> species arise, very few worlds in our universe
> will ever achieve highly advanced levels of
> technology. More than likely any INTELLIGENT
> species to have arisen would experience some
> type of extinction even long before they could
> cross a galaxy.
>
> NOTE: Even if a species survived massive
> cataclysms, if their civilization is
> destroyed -- if they are forced to "Start
> over" effectively -- then that is easily
> enough to exclude them from space travel.
>
> Okay, so here's what stopped your aliens:

Have you considered that there was another intelligent species on Earth
predating humans?

Since the originator of humans, according to the "word of God," was
extraterrestrial, the planet's already had an ET visitor. And where
were Adam and Eve created exactly? On the planet or off?

Since humans appeared, could the planet have spawned an earlier
civilization?

It went underground and/or to nearby planets.

Humans are blood related to the earlier species. It hangs around mostly
stealthily, but interacts with humanity on many levels, subtly and overtly.

It's the UTH - Ultraterrestrial Hypothesis. Eliminates the "prohibitive
interstellar distances" conundrum you dwell on. The planet may have been
and still is co-inhabited by two intelligent species - the earlier one
very highly evolved and the other one, well, let's just say it's sorely
in need of much more development.

Some of the UT's are good and some are bad. They fight against each other.

-Y-

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Nov 7, 2016, 1:43:33 AM11/7/16
docufo wrote:

> Have you considered that there was another intelligent species on Earth
> predating humans?

What kind of evidence would such a civilization
leave behind? Why haven't we found it.

> Since the originator of humans, according to the "word of God," was
> extraterrestrial

No it wasn't. That's a fantasy.

> Since humans appeared, could the planet have spawned an earlier
> civilization?

No.

This is the argument from ignorance, yet again.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/152845703833

docufo

Nov 7, 2016, 4:23:24 AM11/7/16
However, the lack of evidence for such a species is not conclusive
evidence against the claim that there was such a species.

Scientists estimate that it would take 50,000 years to erase all traces
of our civilization globally. Fossils can be quite difficult to find,
depending on the earth's degree of geologic changes.

And, if one is to believe in a God, then an extraterrestrial has already
visited Earth, and his first creations could well have been created
entirely off this planet, making the first human inhabitants
extraterrestrial, as well.

If one is to believe the Bible, the Nephilim were a race of giants that
came from the heavens and impregnated earth women. The Star of
Bethlehem, Ezekiel's wheel, Ely's aerial journeys, etc., could be
evidence of that prehuman species at work.

That is, if you're nonsecular in disposition. I'm not, but I was
proposing that IF these stories are true, ETs have already been here.
And we're possibly their descendants.

The way I see it is that since humans appeared and evolved on Earth and
we don't know our origin, then it's plausible that the great expanse of
time the Earth's been here allows the rational possibility there was
another race before us, more evolved, and we could be blood related.
They could've took up residence in the solar system. Others went under
the Earth's surface.

Again, that's a variation on the UTH and it rarely gets much attention,
but is a plausibility that shouldn't be ignored.

We have an enormous ocean of believers in the physical reality of demons
and angels - are these the UT prehuman species? Spirits are acknowledged
as real in the bible, too. Ghosts may be that other species. And if Keel
and others are correct, they're mostly up to no good. God warns to stay
away from spirits, in particular. These are thinking entities, able to
pass through solid objects, levitate, vanish and reappear, take
possession of the human mind and body, etc.

That would be a species quite challenging for us to deal with. It would
run circles around us and laugh at our limitations.

I already laugh at you. I would expect they're laughing at you, too. Do
you recall that I warned you that fooling around with the paranormal
often brings about a series of odd inexplicable events in one's life.
You've noted several unsettling encounters with "strange people" and
situations. Keel noted that a series of unnerving "coincidences" and
other incidents began to happen to him. I and many researchers will tell
you that it is not uncommon. I've experienced a number of such incidents.

It doesn't matter if you reject or accept the paranormal, it matters
only that you become obsessed with it in some manner. It then begins to
play games with your mind. And maybe more.

^Y^

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Nov 7, 2016, 9:21:57 PM11/7/16
docufo wrote:

> However, the lack of evidence for such a species is not conclusive
> evidence against the claim that there was such a species.

Of course it is.

ZERO evidence is 100% consistent with there
never having been such a civilization. It's
only if such a civilization did exist where
there could & would be evidence.

> Scientists estimate that it would take 50,000 years to erase all traces
> of our civilization globally.

Cites, please.

I'm calling bullshit.

> And, if one is to believe in a God, then an extraterrestrial has already
> visited Earth

Wrong.

> If one is to believe the Bible, the Nephilim were a race of giants that
> came from the heavens and impregnated earth women. The Star of
> Bethlehem, Ezekiel's wheel, Ely's aerial journeys, etc., could be
> evidence of that prehuman species at work.

New Age idiocy.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/152879354748

docufo

Nov 8, 2016, 4:20:27 AM11/8/16
On 11/7/2016 6:21 PM, JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:
> docufo wrote:
>
>> However, the lack of evidence for such a species is not conclusive
>> evidence against the claim that there was such a species.
>
> Of course it is.

No, because simply that countless thousands of the "unknowns" on file
prove the existence of a genuinely unknown aerial phenomenon that is
not, of course, conclusive evidence of hypotheses on its nature and
origin. But it certainly exists as something unknown, accept it or not.

Similarly, Sasquatch sightings have been well investigated and a
significant portion of them remain truly unexplained. Something unknown
with generally consistent characteristics is being witnessed that
appears to be a humanoid/simian creature.

It is therefore reality that what appears to be an unknown biped of
immense size is being witnessed. To that degree, it exists as real
despite the absence of "conclusive evidence" of whatever you or anyone
might interpret it as. There is no "conclusive evidence" Sasquatch is an
actual flesh and blood creature. Nothing of its body has yet been found
and analyzed to confirm that presumption many make. As I said, it may
not be an animal of this dimension, or it may be a shared hallucination,
like a waking dream, for example, originating from psychological
mechanisms in Jung's "collective unconscious" concept.

But, if the tracks and photo evidence are to be taken at face value
only, we are confronted with another mystery: how can hallucinations be
photographed and leave such physical traces??

HUH?

@Y@

> ZERO evidence is 100% consistent with there
> never having been such a civilization. It's
> only if such a civilization did exist where
> there could & would be evidence.
>
>> Scientists estimate that it would take 50,000 years to erase all traces
>> of our civilization globally.
>
> Cites, please.

Well, they'd vary from tens of thousands to millions. No one is certain
of the time allotment for total disappearance of human traces. It is
certain, however, that our structures will be totally gone at some
point, and that the Earth's billions of years of existence would easily
allow for the time to get it done. A prehuman civilization cannot be
ruled out by scientists. Fossilized remains of humans could be lost for
a very long time due to geologic upheavals. Traces of a prehuman
species, for example, may be thousands of feet under the ocean floors.

> I'm calling bullshit.
>
>> And, if one is to believe in a God, then an extraterrestrial has already
>> visited Earth
>
> Wrong.
>
>> If one is to believe the Bible, the Nephilim were a race of giants that
>> came from the heavens and impregnated earth women. The Star of
>> Bethlehem, Ezekiel's wheel, Ely's aerial journeys, etc., could be
>> evidence of that prehuman species at work.
>
> New Age idiocy.

No, it's not "wrong" but entirely possible. Well, again, I'm saying as a
secularist this: that IF such a god and those biblical events exist(ed),
then it's possible this is evidence of ETH.

What is "idiocy" is not paying close attention to reading and
comprehending my comments, which are clear as a bell unless you're
missing many brain cells.

Or drunken as a pissing sailor on shore leave.

^Y^

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Nov 8, 2016, 7:59:57 AM11/8/16
docufo wrote:

> No, because simply that countless thousands of the "unknowns" on file
> prove the existence of a genuinely unknown aerial phenomenon that

You're proving my point.

Nutters don't want a means to filter out
misidentifications & hoaxes because they
rely on volume. They need a huge volume
of reports so they can pretend that "Even
if only a small percentage are magical
creatures, WOW LOOK HOW MANY!!!!1111!!!11!"

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/152886883023

docufo

Nov 9, 2016, 7:13:33 PM11/9/16
On 11/8/2016 4:59 AM, JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:
> docufo wrote:
>
>> No, because simply that countless thousands of the "unknowns" on file
>> prove the existence of a genuinely unknown aerial phenomenon that
>
> You're proving my point.
>
> Nutters don't want a means to filter out
> misidentifications & hoaxes because they
> rely on volume. They need a huge volume
> of reports so they can pretend that "Even
> if only a small percentage are magical
> creatures, WOW LOOK HOW MANY!!!!1111!!!11!"

I'm not going to include investigators of the USAF and a number of other
governmental agencies globally that have set up departments to research
UFO sightings, as part of your "UFO nutters" category. Unknowns exist in
all their files after exhaustive field investigations.

That is the proof that an unknown aerial phenomenon exists and, as I
said, it doesn't prove any hypotheses to be valid. I fall back to their
investigations as solid evidence of genuine UAP. Even the USAF's Condon
Project couldn't explain numerous sightings - and it was set up
expressly to marginalize the UFO subject. Despite having cases they were
unable to dismiss, they recommended that there would be no scientific
benefit derived from further UFO research. You should've been on their
sloppy staff of debunkers and status-quo lickers. You'd fitted right in,
except you'd scream and piss your pants when they assigned you to a
field investigation. "Why do I need to meet these nutters? I want to sit
here and Google up the answers!" you'd shout.

No, I am NOT "proving" your point at all. You're proving my point you
are bias as hell and aren't fit to be anything resembling a serious
skeptic.

^Y^

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Nov 10, 2016, 2:29:19 AM11/10/16
docufo wrote:

> I'm not going to include investigators of the USAF and a number of other
> governmental agencies globally that have set up departments to research
> UFO sightings, as part of your "UFO nutters" category. Unknowns exist in
> all their files after exhaustive field investigations.

How many Top-Secret craft, weapons or operations
are included in those reports?

Hmmm?

Because we both know that the decades following
WWII were littered with them.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/152977161588

docufo

Nov 11, 2016, 3:35:27 AM11/11/16
As I said many times before, if technology like that exhibited by some
UFOs in the late 40s and afterward for decades, was a
propulsion/guidance system we engineered, I'd ask you where is it in
application commercially and militarily by now, publicly and in large
numbers?

Why be chugging along with mere solid fuel rockets, propellers, and jet
turbines, when we can mass produce that amazing new technology and the
elite can greatly profit from?

Decades go by, and still we're using the same flight technologies
developed before WWII. No credible evidence of such stupendously
advanced flying machines, except to include some drones which were
rather limited in those earlier times. The details and analyses of
government UFO cases, labeled as unknowns, include reliable witnesses
describing aerial vehicles showing flight characteristics, size, and
appearance quite unmatched even to drones today. IF you can find a drone
today that is 100 feet in diameter, and shoots upward or horizontally in
a few seconds and disappears in a clear daytime sky due to distance,
please let me know. Let the USAF know, too.

Your half-ass explanation, and the CIA's, make about as much sense as
the ruinous election results. If they're aliens up there, they'd surely
want to keep their distance.

^Y^

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Nov 13, 2016, 2:02:03 AM11/13/16
docufo wrote:

> As I said many times before, if technology like that exhibited by some
> UFOs

There has never been any UFO technology exhibited.

Ever.

Most of the observations are just plain bogus. They
are similar in that regard to the Phoenix Lights,
where one unimpressive set of behavior is observed
and another described.

...NOVA showed this like 30 years ago, when
they explained that when the lights to their "UFO"
(a regular plane) were shut off, eye witnesses
instead described it as speeding away, along their
line of sight, at impossible speeds...

So there's absolutely never been any technology on
display, and the descriptions are inherently flawed,
that leaves only one avenue -- the alleged RADAR
reports.

Problem is, our military, the CIA, our allies and
all of our enemies have been working on ways to
disable or -- better yet -- fool RADAR... starting
immediately after RADAR was invented. And contrary
to what UFO nutters insist, it is WAY safer to
test such counter measures against your own civilian
& military installations than that of an adversary.

FOR A LOT OF REASONS!

#1. It could be construed as an act of war.

#2. Failure would reveal your efforts AND hand
an embarrassing propaganda victory to the other
side.

#3. Success would lead intelligent people ON
THE OTHER SIDE to attempt a blind reverse-engineering
of your technology.

It's a simple concept, one played out on every episode
of Mythbusters: You study in detail exactly what
was observed, then you see what it takes to replicate
it.

The famous Nazi Enigma machine was replicated in this
fashion, by the Polish government, prior to the war.

A rational person would have no difficulty grasping
this: If you're testing technology to fool your
opponents RADAR, you can't test it on them....

Oh. Using this same blind reverse-engineering trick,
the one you can see repeated ad nauseam on Mythbusters:

UFO "Evidence" is worthless. Look at the photos, look
at the videos and simple ask yourself, "What would it
take to duplicate these results?"

In almost every case it requires nothing even close
to out of the ordinary...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/153071079778

docufo

Nov 13, 2016, 7:16:59 AM11/13/16
On 11/12/2016 11:02 PM, JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:
> docufo wrote:
>
>> As I said many times before, if technology like that exhibited by some
>> UFOs
>
> There has never been any UFO technology exhibited.
>
> Ever.

LOL! LOL!

Oh, well, then you must've found proof of what the unknowns are!

Please elucidate, Professor. What are all those unknowns thoroughly
investigated by government agencies in many nations?

The REALITY (wake up, drunk boy) is that you make blanket statements far
too often without any evidence presented. You don't even include an URL
reference~~!

Your sticky anti-UFO belief system has at its altar of multiple
sacrifice, the virgin of impartiality, knowledge of the subject, common
sense, and simple respect for witnesses and researchers.

You've become even less than the Unarians you ridicule. They're at least
creative and socially daring folks with fervent imaginations, and are
quite entertaining. You, however, bore the hell out of me.

^Y^

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Nov 14, 2016, 12:51:16 AM11/14/16

There's that lack of reading comprehension...

docufo wrote:

> Oh, well, then you must've found proof of what the unknowns are!

So either you're arguing that "Unknows" is a French
word meaning "Alien Technology," or you're admitting
that I'm right, that there's never been a single
example of alien technology on display.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/153160029803

docufo

Nov 15, 2016, 3:06:26 AM11/15/16
On 11/13/2016 9:51 PM, JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:

> There's that lack of reading comprehension...
>
> docufo wrote:
>
>> Oh, well, then you must've found proof of what the unknowns are!
>
> So either you're arguing that "Unknows" is a French
> word meaning "Alien Technology," or you're admitting
> that I'm right, that there's never been a single
> example of alien technology on display.

Stop for a minute using that banana as a dildo and read carefully now:

You said there is no UFO technology.

You made a statement as if it were a fact.

I responded by challenging you to offer proof they're not aerial vehicles.

You instead did another drunken monkey dance.

@Y@

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Nov 16, 2016, 2:48:46 AM11/16/16

You've got to stop thinking that a lack of
reading comprehension is an argument...

What's funny here is that you continuously
demonstrate your inability to follow the
words in front of you, yet you insist upon
your infallibility as an eye witness...

Get it?

You constantly prove that you're incapable
of following even your own half of a
conversation, even as you claim to have a
photographic mind able to accurately draw
on details half a century after events...

You are a textbook example of a nutter!

docufo wrote:
> Stop for a minute using that banana as a dildo and read carefully now:
>
> You said there is no UFO technology.

You're wrong, of course. What I said was (and this
is an exact quote):

"There has never been any UFO technology exhibited."

This was stated in reply to your idiotic claim, quoted
here:

|> As I said many times before, if technology like that
|> exhibited by some UFOs

No technology has ever been exhibited.

> You made a statement as if it were a fact.

What I stated is a fact.

Never has there been any UFO technology exhibited.
What has happened is that nutters make ridiculous
claims regarding speed/performance which NEVER matches
the photo/video evidence, and then those claims are
in turn perverted into further claims regarding
technology.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/153213581311

angelagent

Nov 19, 2016, 12:11:43 AM11/19/16
OH, you mean it's not EXHIBITED as opposed to my paraphrased comment you
made - "There is no UFO technology"?

But, dummy, many pilots interpret their UFO sightings as something that
appears to be an unknown technology, an unknown propulsion system. They
may be wrong, of course. But to say there is no UFO technology exhibited
is to ignore their trained professional interpretations of their sightings.

And it's to also accept a weak hypothesis that humans have secretly
developed a revolutionary aerodynamics system - that has oddly been kept
out of commercial/governmental usage in the public arena for over 60 years.

There is no verifiable evidence of such a human built flying machine
that mimics the flight characteristics of some of the unknowns in the
files, many made by pilots. NARCAP will explain it all to you, if you
have an open mind. But since you don't, don't go to their site and
attempt to educate your ignorant self.

^Y^

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Nov 19, 2016, 9:27:36 PM11/19/16
angelagent wrote:

> OH, you mean

There is no UFO technology. Aliens have never
visited the earth. You are a nut job.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/153345799851

Mike

Nov 19, 2016, 9:30:56 PM11/19/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKKasKMUHOw

> -- --
>
> http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/153345799851

docufo

Nov 21, 2016, 1:22:02 AM11/21/16
On 11/19/2016 6:30 PM, Mike wrote:
> On Saturday, 19 November 2016 18:27:36 UTC-8, JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:
>> angelagent wrote:
>>
>>> OH, you mean
>>
>> There is no UFO technology. Aliens have never
>> visited the earth. You are a nut job.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKKasKMUHOw

OH my, my, how he writhes and hisses and rattles his tail!

First, he argued I'd misquoted him, "There is no UFO technology...", by
excluding the word "...exhibited." As if that was a gross distortion of
his position.

And...now...what does he say?

"There is no UFO technology."

*LOL*

A dog chasing his frazzled tail.

^Y^
=

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Nov 21, 2016, 3:05:56 PM11/21/16
docufo wrote:

> First, he argued I'd misquoted him

"Argued"? You mean I re-re-quoted what I actually
said.

Seriously, learn some English!

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/153465253139

docufo

Nov 23, 2016, 7:10:50 AM11/23/16
On 11/21/2016 12:05 PM, JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:
> docufo wrote:
>
>> First, he argued I'd misquoted him
>
> "Argued"? You mean I re-re-quoted what I actually
> said.
>
> Seriously, learn some English!

Yes, it's called arguing. Look it up. Oh, wait, you have a real handicap
referencing credible sources, so here's the term's definition:

ar·gu·ment (är′gyə-mənt)
n.
1.
a. A discussion in which the parties involved express disagreement with
one another; a debate: philosophical arguments over the nature of existence.
b. An angry discussion involving disagreement among the participants; a
quarrel: The roommates had an argument about whose turn it was to wash
the dishes
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/argument

Seriously, learn some terminology!

^Y^

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Nov 24, 2016, 2:35:13 AM11/24/16
docufo wrote:

JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:

> > docufo wrote:
> >> First, he argued I'd misquoted him
> >
> > "Argued"? You mean I re-re-quoted what I actually
> > said.
> >
> > Seriously, learn some English!

> Yes, it's called arguing.

No. It's called "Demonstrating." I "Demonstrated" that
you're fucked up.

Back to the thread now...

Civilizations are not eternal. They collapse. They get
thrown back years/decades/centuries and have to
reacquire lost knowledge...

After Rome fell Europe slipped into the "Dark Ages."
Knowledge was lost. Man's ability to do certain things
were lost. Glass making, for example, didn't catch
back up to it's Roman heights until maybe the 17th
century!

Ancient China collapsed.

Ancient Egypt collapse three times -- the three
"Intermediate Periods."

Undoubtedly, most technological civilizations experience
such a collapse.

From their own WMDs. A super nova that was too close. An
ice age. Artificial intelligence outside their control.
Disease. A meteorite. A Comet. A super volcano...

Your aliens never got here, because something always got to
them first.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/153575085528

docufo

Nov 24, 2016, 8:31:36 AM11/24/16
On 11/23/2016 11:35 PM, JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:
> docufo wrote:
>
> JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:

>>> "Argued"? You mean I re-re-quoted what I actually
>>> said.
>>>
>>> Seriously, learn some English!
>
>> Yes, it's called arguing.
>
> No. It's called "Demonstrating." I "Demonstrated" that
> you're fucked up.

Oh, you mean like the Hamilton lead actor was having a "conversation"
with Pence instead of protesting? LOL!

Demonstrations are extensions of a disagreement, the very basis of an
argument.

See if you can grab that brass ring on the next revolution riding your
plastic horsey.

^Y^

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Nov 24, 2016, 1:57:16 PM11/24/16
docufo wrote:

> Oh, you mean like the Hamilton lead actor was having a "conversation"
> with Pence instead of protesting? LOL!

Never mentioned Hamilton, Pence or any of it. But,
you're demonstrating your insane lack of reading
comprehension again...

Your aliens never got here. The distances, the time
scales are so massive that they all suffered a major
cataclysm -- a civilization destroying cataclysm.

They didn't need to go extinct -- though undoubtedly
a great many have (and will). Anything big enough to
destroy their civilization is more than adequate to
keep them from ever getting here.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/153603463140

angelagent

Nov 25, 2016, 3:59:38 AM11/25/16
On 11/24/2016 10:57 AM, JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:
> docufo wrote:
>
>> Oh, you mean like the Hamilton lead actor was having a "conversation"
>> with Pence instead of protesting? LOL!
>
> Never mentioned Hamilton, Pence or any of it. But,
> you're demonstrating your insane lack of reading
> comprehension again...

Your knowledge of terminology is a train wreck in motion, choo choo.

> Your aliens never got here. The distances, the time
> scales are so massive that they all suffered a major
> cataclysm -- a civilization destroying cataclysm.

They may not have needed to get here. They may have been pre-human era
inhabitants here or near the Earth. We had a planet that busted up
between Mars and Jupiter. Was it inhabited? We don't know. It could've
been. They evolved beyond anything we are today. Seems perfectly
plausible when one considers we don't know how humans' originated. We
don't know a lot of things, choo choo.

And you know much, much less.

^Y^

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Nov 26, 2016, 12:06:53 AM11/26/16
angelagent wrote:

> JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:
> > Never mentioned Hamilton, Pence or any of it. But,
> > you're demonstrating your insane lack of reading
> > comprehension again...

> Your knowledge of termino

You have no reading comprehension.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/153653460173

angelagent

Nov 26, 2016, 12:02:49 PM11/26/16
On 11/25/2016 9:06 PM, JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:
> angelagent wrote:
>
>> JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:
>>> Never mentioned Hamilton, Pence or any of it. But,
>>> you're demonstrating your insane lack of reading
>>> comprehension again...
>
>> Your knowledge of termino
>
> You have no reading comprehension.

Quote from just a few posts back:

>> docufo wrote:
>>> First, he argued I'd misquoted him
>>
>> "Argued"? You mean I re-re-quoted what I actually
>> said.
>>
>> Seriously, learn some English!

> Yes, it's called arguing.

No. It's called "Demonstrating." I "Demonstrated" that
you're fucked up.
(unquote)

And that's why I gave the EXAMPLE of why a "demonstration" is an
argument. It is not, as it was to a Hamilton actor, a "conversation."

I said it was arguing, you said it wasn't. You're wrong. An argument is
both a demonstration and an argument.

The Hamilton actors were saying to Pence that a Trump administration
should represent ALL the people, ALL. It was a demonstration borne from
a disagreement, the basis of an argument.

You have NO good comprehension of terminology and its proper definition
and application.

Did you hear me now?? Take that banana out of your ear, and listen. Learn.

Argumentation makes up 95% of your posts, dummy. Why bother to deny
you're arguing?

^Y^
-

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Nov 26, 2016, 7:46:23 PM11/26/16
angelagent wrote:

> And that's why I

You have no reading comprehension.

And the answer is #9: Gamma Ray Burst.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/12130607487

docufo

Nov 26, 2016, 10:51:32 PM11/26/16
On 11/26/2016 4:46 PM, JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:
> angelagent wrote:
>
>> And that's why I
>
> You have no reading comprehension.
>
> And the answer is #9: Gamma Ray Burst.

It must've been that "coldness wave" you felt during the levitation
stunt, which likely was a poltergeist possessing your body and soul.

Do you regularly vomit green or black bile?

^%^

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Nov 27, 2016, 1:26:06 AM11/27/16
docufo wrote:

> It must've been

The funny thing about a Gamma Ray Burst is,
if it's got a total range of 13,000 light
years from end to end, that means it takes
6 thousand years before the energy has
petered out enough to not represent a major
threat.

So if a civilization is within 6,000 light
years of a Gamma Ray Burst, it's doomed.

Remember: Some 99% of the galaxy lies more
than a thousand light years from us! So if
it's reasonable to assume that any aliens
would be less than a thousand light years
from us, as you do, than it's 600% more
reasonable to assume that they evolved within
the deadly range of AT LEAST ONE Gamma Ray
producing super novas...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/12130607487

angelagent

Nov 30, 2016, 1:50:54 PM11/30/16
On 11/26/2016 10:26 PM, JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:
> docufo wrote:
>
>> It must've been
>
> The funny thing about

...your reply is that once again you dodge dealing with your "enhanced"
account of the levitation, and the lack of scientists and
instrumentation studies.

You're just a big methane gas burst.

^Y^

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Dec 2, 2016, 12:06:48 AM12/2/16
angelagent wrote:

> You're

A half century of your life WASTED chasing after
imaginary aliens, and you blame me!

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/WWII/page/9

angelagent

Dec 6, 2016, 11:46:08 AM12/6/16
On 12/1/2016 9:06 PM, JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:
> angelagent wrote:
>
>> You're
>
> A half century of your life WASTED chasing after
> imaginary aliens, and you blame me!

Most of your life thrown down the crapper posing as a legitimate skeptic
of the paranormal.

The rest of it relegated to making forgettable tiny videos and playing
with high-tech toys.

And playing with yourself.

You really need to drown yourself.

@Y@

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Dec 6, 2016, 9:45:58 PM12/6/16
angelagent wrote:

> Most of your life thrown down the crapper

...said the idiot who spent the last half
century "Investigating" fairy tales.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/12831368093

angelagent

Dec 6, 2016, 10:59:17 PM12/6/16
On 12/6/2016 6:45 PM, JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:
> angelagent wrote:
>
>> Most of your life thrown down the crapper
>
> ...said the idiot who spent the last half
> century "Investigating" fairy tales.

Well, it's true I know how to actually investigate the paranormal way
beyond, of course, you waddling your wet duck tail over to sites like
psychicscience.org and quacking it's an "investigation."

^Y^

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Dec 7, 2016, 2:03:16 PM12/7/16
angelagent wrote:

> Well, it's true I know how to actually investigate the paranormal

Which doesn't go a long ways towards explaining your
half-century of failure... "I investigated for half
a century, never proved a goddamn thing out of the
ordinary AND YET I still conclude *Aliens*!

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/154138516212

angelagent

Dec 7, 2016, 2:54:03 PM12/7/16
On 12/7/2016 11:03 AM, JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:
> angelagent wrote:
>
>> Well, it's true I know how to actually investigate the paranormal
>
> Which doesn't go a long ways towards explaining your
> half-century of failure... "I investigated for half
> a century, never proved a goddamn thing out of the
> ordinary AND YET I still conclude *Aliens*!

You've got nothing left, it's obvious and quite pathetic.

I didn't set out to prove the ETH or any other hypothesis. It cannot be
proved by observation and recording instrumentation, as I've said many
times.

The only definitive, undeniable evidence is scientific verification by
obtaining and analyzing a piece of a UFO or alien.

I began by understanding that civilian UFOlogists are limited to
gathering data and analyzing it. While that goes on, I was hopeful that
in my lifetime definitive evidence would be found by scientists to prove
or disprove the ETH or any other hypothesis.

And, as for the popular exploitation of the phenomenon, I had expected
it would continue in earnest until that scientific discovery occurred.
And that includes foolish narrow-minded skeptics playing games,
exploiting that popularized preconception of UFOs as alien technology.

^Y^

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Dec 8, 2016, 9:55:03 AM12/8/16
angelagent wrote:

> You've got nothing left

That's it? After 50 years of failure, after a
half century of your life wasted chasing imaginary
aliens you conclude that *I* have nothing left?

It's a non sequitur. It makes no sense. You're
so desperate that it seems that, once again,
you've invented something -- a conversation in
your head -- to respond to.

Can't deal with the real thing, huh?

> I didn't set out to prove

Of course you did. Liar. You were already convinced.
You were certain. The point of your "Investigations"
(if I may laughingly refer to them as such) was to
gather the proof in order to convince everyone else.

Please stop defecating on yourself with your
transparent denials.

No, wait, skip that. Keep up the denials. It's quite
entertaining, not to mention how stupid it makes you
look.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/154185263768

docufo

Dec 10, 2016, 6:35:18 PM12/10/16
You're much like talking to a argumentative loaded barfly half off his
stool, with his fly down.

I don't know what kind of personal trauma you've suffered to make you so
ridiculously hostile to the possibility of some UFOs representing an
alien presence on Earth, but it surely must've been a really
life-changing but negative event.

Turned you into a complete and utter babbling fool.

I'm really happy I avoided whatever you experienced. I'd hate to go
through life thinking that homo sapiens are not only totally alone and
the best that evolution or a god could do.

Or that homo sapiens possess such knowledge that there is nothing left
to learn, or be surprised by, if not shocked to fucking hell by.

Oh, but, of course, we're being shocked by new scientific discoveries
every year, as our technology improves. What will we have discovered by
the end of this century? Or the end of the millennium? What has another
intelligent species already discovered? The very same? Nothing much more
than what humans have discovered at this point?

You've effectively managed to preclude even the probability of an alien
intelligence being technologically far advanced over humans. Hawking has
said that aliens could be quite advanced in technology, albeit regressed
to a life of barbarism.

Then again, UFOs may not be flying machines of any kind. But, I'll go
with the best documented sightings with highly qualified and reliable
witnesses that have reported what they interpreted as a highly advanced
aerodynamic technology - beyond the capabilities of our species.

^Y^

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Dec 11, 2016, 1:15:07 AM12/11/16
50 years of failure...

50 years of trying to prove that UFOs are real,
that aliens are here, and having nothing to
show for all your efforts except for the
embarrassment...

I would pity you but, I'm too busy laughing.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/110488500603

angelagent

Dec 11, 2016, 5:05:40 AM12/11/16
On 12/10/2016 10:15 PM, JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:
> 50 years of failure...
>
> 50 years of trying to prove that UFOs are real,
> that aliens are here, and having nothing to
> show for all your efforts except for the
> embarrassment...
>
> I would pity you but, I'm too busy laughing.

I pity the fool who can't see beyond his nose, but if you were a flea,
your universe would be limited to a dog's tail.

You'd squeak, "There ain't any dog's ass anywhere! No such thing! It's a
myth! A hoax! A LIE!! A bunch of shit from dog-ass loons! LOONS!!"

Then the dog suddenly whipped his tail especially hard to swat a biting
insect.

It was your only moment of true self-awareness and reality in your
miserable life. But better once than never.

^Y^

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Dec 11, 2016, 2:50:12 PM12/11/16
angelagent wrote:

> I pity the fool who can't see beyond his nose

...said the man who wasted more than half a
century "Investigating" a fairy tale.

More than five decades of failure is proof enough:

There are no aliens buzzing us!

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/153831886354

docufo

Dec 11, 2016, 8:59:05 PM12/11/16
On 12/11/2016 11:50 AM, JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:
> angelagent wrote:
>
>> I pity the fool who can't see beyond his nose
>
> ...said the man who wasted more than half a
> century "Investigating" a fairy tale.
>
> More than five decades of failure is proof enough:
>
> There are no aliens buzzing us!

IF it was all a waste, then it'd still be infinitely more rewarding than
wasting my time on you.

You've spent most of your pathetic years playing the skeptic, when in
fact, it's just a loose cover for your ignorance and stupidity, as well
as allowing your very biased mindset a "rationale" for all that
prejudice and contempt you emote against UFOlogists and witnesses.

Maybe you can relieve your cluttered closed mind with a revival of the
levitation stunt, with you as the subject, and feeling that supernatural
coolness envelop you.

LOL!

^Y^

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Dec 12, 2016, 12:05:39 AM12/12/16
docufo wrote:

> IF it was all a waste

Please. Like it's open to debate here...

All you ever managed was to bring ridicule to
yourselves.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/154351089373

angelagent

Dec 12, 2016, 1:34:37 AM12/12/16
On 12/11/2016 9:05 PM, JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:
> docufo wrote:
>
>> IF it was all a waste
>
> Please. Like it's open to debate here...
>
> All you ever managed was to bring ridicule to
> yourselves.

LOL! Ridicule often coming from exploitative ignorant freakos like
yourself who fantasize that one day the UFO puzzle will be solved, has
already been solved, and/or dismissed as myth and cultural hysteria.

Only a therapist or shrink can explain such weirdos like yourself - is
it fear of a superior species dominating them, or is it just childish
bias and joyful sadism that motivate such obsessional devotion to making
everything unexplained into nice comfortable pat explanations?

Who knows? But it's just a annoyance, really. The UFOlogists go on
researching, the eyewitnesses keep coming forward, the UAP continue its
mysterious appearances globally.

The mystery endures, but cheap skeptics like you come and go.

^Y^

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Dec 12, 2016, 1:58:52 AM12/12/16
angelagent wrote:

> LOL! Ridicule often coming from

It's been over 50 years -- more than half a century --
and all UFO nutters have found was ridicule.

The proverbial Fat Lady sang. It's over. No aliens.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/page/1000

angelagent

Dec 12, 2016, 11:47:16 AM12/12/16
On 12/11/2016 10:58 PM, JTEM is Rich and Famous wrote:
> angelagent wrote:
>
>> LOL! Ridicule often coming from
>
> It's been over 50 years -- more than half a century --
> and all UFO nutters have found was ridicule.
>
> The proverbial Fat Lady sang. It's over. No aliens.

Remember to take your meds without imbibing alcohol.

An important health reminder for the drunken.

^Y^

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Dec 13, 2016, 10:03:09 AM12/13/16
angelagent wrote:

> Remember to take your meds without imbibing alcohol.

Said the nutter after half-a-century of failed
"Investigations" only to conclude that there
hasn't been enough time...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/154408611458

docufo

Dec 15, 2016, 5:44:33 PM12/15/16

I don't know that they were killed. There's no scientific verification
of their presence here.

The mind-boggling expanse of time since the Earth has been habitable,
and the massive geological changes, provide possibilities that another
indigenous intelligent species occupied the planet. It also allows that
ET aliens found Earth and colonized it.

Aside from inter-dimensional entities - another possibility.

It is also possible that homo sapiens are a mutation, naturally or
artificially created, and that, given the horrendous dark side of its
nature and that it steadily is developing an artificial environment
while destroying the natural one, it is not a beneficial species to our
Earth.

It may be that evolution will allow us to exist only to destroy
ourselves, or to have us experience spurts of accelerated consciousness
that could turn our nasty behavior around. And save us and our world.

^Y^

JTEM is Rich and Famous

Dec 15, 2016, 10:19:35 PM12/15/16
docufo wrote:

> I don't know that they were killed. There's no
> scientific verification of their presence here.

Well it would be ridiculous to assume every
intelligent species has died, but the point
is that the number arising and the number
SURVIVING are two very different things.

I'll go out on the limb and say that only a
tiny fraction of intelligent species could last
long enough to develop interstellar travel. The
rest would go extinct or, if they're lucky,
see their civilization collapse...

> The mind-boggling expanse of time since the
> Earth has been habitable,

This really bugs me.

It *Has* been a mind-boggling expanse of time.
So what does that tell us about the Drake
Equation? During the dinosaur era the planet
was literally teeming with life, and it lasted
for something like 165 million years!

What does this say about the Drake Equation?

The dinosaur era lasted about 165 million years,
and after 70% of all the species were wiped out
it took less than half that time -- almost a
third that time -- for an intelligent species to
arise.

So, again, what does this say about the Drake Equation?

> Aside from inter-dimensional entities - another possibility.

Entities? Interdimensional travelers, maybe, but
if they're interdimensional entities we wouldn't
be able to interact with them per se.

> It is also possible that homo sapiens are a mutation

In some sense, we have to be. Neanderthals & Hss were
one and the same species until maybe 300,000 years
ago...

But we can't base things on a combination of what
we don't know & wild speculation. We observe. And,
our observations do not support all "possibilities."

...which is why I ignore "Possibilities" and
concentrate on "Probabilities."

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/154480617023

docufo

Dec 16, 2016, 10:28:39 AM12/16/16
It's all speculation, Jethro, and depending on how much expansiveness
your mind can tolerate as "sensible."

I think it's entirely sensible to consider that a pre-human race,
perhaps rather small by comparison, inhabited this planet or a nearby
planet (still here - Mars - or long gone - asteroid belt region). They
could've evolved here or extraterrestrially (sic).

The sands of time have erased their material existence, but perhaps they
moved underground or to a nearby planet or satellite. They are perhaps
blood related to humans, though, and that is primarily their reason for
hanging around. They're still involved with us.

Whether it takes 100,000 or 50,000 years to erase all surface or
near-surface evidence of a civilization on Earth is not missing the fact
that all traces could be erased or well-hidden. It might take us
generations to find those artifacts. Or millennia. They're likely still
out there, perhaps under the ocean floor at the greatest depths.

USO's have been reliably reported by military and commercial personnel,
exiting and entering the oceans.

^Y^

JTEM the awesome Film Maker

Dec 16, 2016, 12:41:21 PM12/16/16
docufo wrote:

> It's all speculation, Jethro

No it isn't, Ellie Mae. We begin with facts,
genuine observations, and then build on those.

"The number of intelligent species arising
is greater than the number of intelligent
species surviving long enough to achieve a
high level of technology."

This is a fact. It has to be this way. It's
a given. It's like saying that the number of
babies born is greater than the number of
babies that reach adulthood. We don't have to
know anything about a culture on this earth
to know for a fact that this is true.

Next, we have the earth model.

The dinosaur era was extremely long. So long,
in fact, that we honestly have no idea WHY
an intelligent, technological species did not
arise. And because we honestly don't know how
this is possible we can't take the Drake
Equation seriously. We honestly can't determine
even a half-decent approximation of the number
of potential civilization in the galaxy. It's
impossible, can't be done... not when we have
no clue how or why it did (and did not) happen
here.

> I think it's entirely sensible to consider that a pre-human race,
> perhaps rather small by comparison, inhabited this planet or a nearby
> planet (still here - Mars - or long gone - asteroid belt region). They
> could've evolved here or extraterrestrially (sic).

Sensible? No. Plausible? No. Possible? Yes.

Perhaps what you meant is that we should
attempt to falsify it.

Hypothesis: Pre human civilizations.

Predictions: i.e. what traces might we
expect them to leave behind?

This is complicated. We'd have to settle on
a when & where. We can't just go everywhere,
dig a hole and "Look for evidence."

We need something "out of place." The composition
of rocks, for example, that don't match their
surrounding and/or can not be explained. So much
time has gone by since the dinosaur era, for
example, that it would be virtually impossible
for their artificial materials to have survived.
But, perhaps in decomposing they left some
chemical or even atomic signature within the
soil-turned-rock.

Problem is, if there were such civilizations,
we have never known a time when their chemical
and/or atomic signatures couldn't be found in
the rocks, so they can only seem normal to us.

...the opposite of "Out of Place."

We humans tend to assume things are "Normal,"
even if we can't explain them. But...

The way nutters work is that they find things
that THEY can't explain, that THEY don't
understand and then leap to wild conclusions...

"I dunno how pyramids get built so ALIENS!"

The way a serious investigation would work is
to form predictions:

"If such a civilization existed, they probably
would have used [A], which after tens of
millions of years would look like [B] in the
soil/rock. So let's look for rock with
inexplicably high content of [B]."

Now, in the above, all you have to do is
assign a value to [B] and you have a
genuine, scientific method for investigating
pre human civilizations.

That's it.

Well, assuming that whatever value/definition
for [B] you chose is a realistic one. If you
can genuinely identify SOMETHING -- a chemical,
atomic signature -- that should never be
present in a rock *unless* some artificial
material/process had been present tens or hundreds
of millions of years ago, you can scientifically
test for pre humans.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/154549863263

Werewolfy

Dec 16, 2016, 9:49:40 PM12/16/16
'so here's what stopped your aliens: '

I don't have any 'aliens' to stop and I am quite sure no one else does.

It would be nice if any of your stated calamities struck you, Walter Mitty and relieve us of your tiresome bragging and lying.

docufo

Dec 16, 2016, 11:34:06 PM12/16/16
On 12/16/2016 9:41 AM, JTEM the awesome Film Maker wrote:
> docufo wrote:
>
>> It's all speculation, Jethro
>
> No it isn't, Ellie Mae. We begin with facts,
> genuine observations, and then build on those.
>
> "The number of intelligent species arising
> is greater than the number of intelligent
> species surviving long enough to achieve a
> high level of technology."

Eh, all it takes is one highly evolved intelligent species, Mr. Clampett.

Earth is now believed to be one of the Universe's first habitable
planets. This would support the speculation that in such a remarkably
long period, another intelligent species was created. It is actually
more likely that the Ultra-Terrestrial Hypothesis (UTH) is applicable
than the ETH, admittedly. However, if Mars or the missing asteroid zone
planet evolved intelligent life, it could've ended up here. Looking for
signs of intelligent life is a high priority these days, with China
kicking in its huge radio telescope to search for ETs. NASA obviously is
scouring Mars photos to find any indication of artificial structures.
What the missing mystery planet was like that is today masses of
revolving rocks is anyone's guess. Being farther away from the Sun, it
would probably have been a colder more inhospitable planet, but there
are also scientists who think the Sun's output may have been greater
much earlier.

> This is a fact. It has to be this way. It's
> a given. It's like saying that the number of
> babies born is greater than the number of
> babies that reach adulthood. We don't have to
> know anything about a culture on this earth
> to know for a fact that this is true.
>
> Next, we have the earth model.
>
> The dinosaur era was extremely long. So long,
> in fact, that we honestly have no idea WHY
> an intelligent, technological species did not
> arise. And because we honestly don't know how
> this is possible we can't take the Drake
> Equation seriously. We honestly can't determine
> even a half-decent approximation of the number
> of potential civilization in the galaxy. It's
> impossible, can't be done... not when we have
> no clue how or why it did (and did not) happen
> here.

LOL! Well, the Drake Equation was originally formulated very early in
our budding space program, to serve as a general guideline for the
ballpark number of possible civilizations out there.

SETI regards the equation as a "simple, effective tool for stimulating
intellectual curiosity about the universe around us, for helping us to
understand that life as we know it is the end product of a natural,
cosmic evolution, and for making us realize how much we are a part of
that universe."
http://www.seti.org/drakeequation

It is not generally regarded today with as much enthusiasm as it once
was among ET hunters. It is logical, though, that X number of
civilizations exist or have existed. It would seem logical that more
than one civilization could've developed on Earth and the traces of it
erased.

>> I think it's entirely sensible to consider that a pre-human race,
>> perhaps rather small by comparison, inhabited this planet or a nearby
>> planet (still here - Mars - or long gone - asteroid belt region). They
>> could've evolved here or extraterrestrially (sic).
>
> Sensible? No. Plausible? No. Possible? Yes.

What is sensible, plausible, probable, or possible in speculative
matters, relies on subjectivity in interpretation, primarily. The term
sensible means reasonable. It is then reasonable to allow for the
possibility aforementioned. We're talking speculation here, Mr.
Clampett, not facts. Yours are in the same category.
I've not leaped to conclusions of any kind about aliens being here. It
is all hypothetical to me, and always has been, as to whether alien
intelligence is or was present here. That is why I focus heavily on
official outstanding aerial unknowns in the past, and find the detailed
observations of what's interpreted to be a flying craft unlike any human
technology had then (or even has today). The observations of UAP,
appearing to be aerial craft, entering/exiting oceans sensibly lead to
speculation that aliens might have underground bases. Stealthy
co-habitation would necessitate, in our dimension, either going
underground or operating on a nearby planet or satellite (perhaps also
underground).

> The way a serious investigation would work is
> to form predictions:
>
> "If such a civilization existed, they probably
> would have used [A], which after tens of
> millions of years would look like [B] in the
> soil/rock. So let's look for rock with
> inexplicably high content of [B]."
>
> Now, in the above, all you have to do is
> assign a value to [B] and you have a
> genuine, scientific method for investigating
> pre human civilizations.
>
> That's it.
>
> Well, assuming that whatever value/definition
> for [B] you chose is a realistic one. If you
> can genuinely identify SOMETHING -- a chemical,
> atomic signature -- that should never be
> present in a rock *unless* some artificial
> material/process had been present tens or hundreds
> of millions of years ago, you can scientifically
> test for pre humans.

Oh, you mean chemical signatures left by a civilization long gone, found
as traces of industrial activity in rock specimens! LOL!

Well, if it were that simple, I'm sure scientists or amateurs had
thought of it long ago. But where are those rocks of billions of years
ago now? The presumption is that there was considerable industrial
fallout absorbed in rock, yet was that prehuman species' the kind of
technological society we've become? Is it not possible they made early
breakthroughs in halting pollutants to such a high degree as to make
such traces non-existent over such a long period (because the traces
would eventually disappear, especially with the absence of more lasting
chemical signatures)? IOW, did their technology evolve similarly to
ours? Again, more fuel for speculation. If they were naturally much
smarter, they may well have thought of things we missed, or possibly
more ethical, and wanted a cleaner environment.

The prehuman species could've been small comparatively, causing more
difficulty in finding traces in rock or any other kind of artifact.

If some UFOs are their flying craft, there has been no detection of
chemical signatures in our environment that would indicate anything
beyond human technology - and that may be due to a propulsion system
like anti-gravity that would not be detectable. Craft may be
manufactured underground or on another planet, perhaps also underground.

Well, isn't unrestrained speculation more fun than a monkey dance? You
see, early on, and continuing to this grim day, you've attempted to
pigeonhole me as a stereotypical "UFO nutter" who believes speculation
is fact, that a light in the night sky is an alien vessel, that aliens
are running amok and abducting humans, eating cow rectums and penises,
etc. LOL!

Sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Bias Skeptic, but maybe you can adjust to
the reality of how misguided you've been.

^Y^

docufo

Dec 16, 2016, 11:41:30 PM12/16/16
Of course, his oft-used phrase "your aliens" is meant as dismissive
expression to denigrate me.

I have no ET aliens around at my disposal, nor know where to locate them
if, in fact, they exist.

^Y^

JTEM the awesome Film Maker

Dec 17, 2016, 12:07:47 AM12/17/16
docufo wrote:

> Eh, all it takes is one highly evolved intelligent species, Mr. Clampett.

No, Ellie Mae, that's not how it works.

You need "highly evolved," intelligence -- technology --
but you also need motivation. And you probably need to be
a very old, your civilization, else there's no reason to
ever leave your solar system apart from the very human
curiosity.

> It would seem logical that more
> than one civilization could've developed on Earth
> and the traces of it erased.

Possible & Probable are two entirely different things.

It's pointless speculating. Develop a hypothesis that
makes predictions -- such as the effects technology
would have within the rock strata. That, or don't even
bother. All you're doing is disgracing yourself with
pointless speculation... RATIONALIZING.

> What is sensible, plausible, probable, or possible in speculative
> matters

You're wrong. You're just plain wrong. You treat
all fantasies, no matter how far fetched, as equally
valid and that's idiocy.

It is more probable that there was never another
civilization. Why? Because there isn't any evidence
for it. None.

> It is then reasonable to allow for the
> possibility aforementioned.

Of course it isn't. It's a flight of fancy. Develop
a testable hypothesis. Unless & until you do you're
wasting everybody's time and making yourself look like
a nutter.

> I've not leaped to conclusions

Liar.

Only a fool doesn't know himself.

> Oh, you mean chemical signatures left by a civilization long gone, found
> as traces of industrial activity in rock specimens! LOL!

I don't mean that in particular. It could be at
an atomic level, the traces we might expect...

> Well, if it were that simple

it is that simple.

It's actually quite easy to avoid looking like a fool
the way UFO nutters make themselves look. All you have
to do is follow valid scientific principles.

Yes, it's that easy...

> I'm sure

What transpires within the mind of a crazy like you
was never in doubt.

> The prehuman species could've been small comparatively

Useless speculation atop speculation.

FIRST you speculate about the existence of such a
species, next you speculate about it's size...

You're mindless. You might as well argue over the
number of angels that can dance on the head of a
pin...

How might such a species be detectable? What traces
would they leave behind?

Come up with some valid answers to these questions
or forget the topic entirely. As is, you're just
making yourself look bad.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/154565325303

docufo

Dec 17, 2016, 1:08:14 AM12/17/16
Well, when you're balling the daylights out of Gawaine this weekend,
realize that the psychic energies emanated could invite negative
entities into your body and mind. Gawaine might be the only one
possessed, however, resulting in you making an emergency call to the
nearest Catholic exorcist.

If either of you nut bunnies become infested with demons, you might call
on the ET aliens to intervene.

It's also "possible."

^Y^
U lol!!

JTEM the awesome Film Maker

Dec 17, 2016, 2:23:44 AM12/17/16
docufo wrote:

> Well, when you're balling the daylights out of Gawaine

You have a lot of sexual tension that you keep
attributing to me.

Or are you attributing your thoughts to me, again,
so you're certain that it's me and not you dreaming
up these fantasies of yours?

You're major fucked up...

And nothing has changed. If you want to talk about
pre human civilizations then form a valid hypothesis,
one that is testable. Identify the kind of changes
we might find within the rock strata, that could
only result from artificial means and thus would be
a signature of a technological civilization.

This is how grownups do it, kid. This is the real
world. Learn to act like a reasonable adult or get
used to being treated like a foaming-at-the-mouth
lunatic.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/154577370533

docufo

Dec 17, 2016, 9:14:32 AM12/17/16
It appears from your reply you've already been possessed by evil spirits.
Evil spirits like humans that can't get penises off their minds.
There should be a lot of spirits in your home. And I'm not talking alcohol.
Exorcise or be pulled into Hell!

^Y^

Werewolfy

Dec 17, 2016, 12:37:59 PM12/17/16
JTEM is NOT a wonderful, rich, famous maker of films.
What he is is a fanciful fool with Walter Mitty habits.

He includes his 'rich and famous' nonsense in all of his posts as he asks himself in public if he should buy a new camera.

The answer is 'no' to the camera but 'yes' to buying a crate filled with humility and common sense.

JTEM the awesome Film Maker

Dec 17, 2016, 2:01:32 PM12/17/16
docufo wrote:

> It appears from your reply you've already been possessed by evil spirits.

That *Is* how the average nutter reacts to valid
approaches or even acting like an adult...

"What, THINK? Approach a subject rationally, empirically?
BUT I HAVE STRONG FEELINGS!"

This isn't group therapy, Ellie Mae. Your feelings are
NOT valid. The more emotional you are, the stupider you
are. Period.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/154572622628

docufo

Dec 18, 2016, 4:58:04 AM12/18/16
JTEM really is John McGuinness who lives with Gawaine Ross in or near
Boston, MA. Both appear to be over 60 years old.

Ross practices pagan/Wicca and his partner seeks out very young men,
"Twinks," online, seemingly more attractive to him if they are
pagan/Wiccan.

Johnny fantasizes he'll be rich and famous some day, and apparently has
received some recognition by a film festival organization. He has made
several video shorts, or has worked on some portion of them.

He has some kind of attachment to a local public access TV station.

JTEM likes to talk about his private life in some detail. Apparently, he
finds himself quite interesting. LOL!

@Y@

JTEM the awesome Film Maker

Dec 18, 2016, 10:39:57 AM12/18/16
docufo wrote:

> JTEM really is John McGuinness who lives with Gawaine Ross in or near
> Boston, MA. Both appear to be over 60 years old.

Gawaine's a lot older than me, and he lives with
any number of college-aged girls, all with
disproportionately large breasts. Some are into
him, some are into each other and just let him
watch but all are part of his home & extended
family.

Gawaine doesn't like to invite men into his house,
even friends. In the past he has experienced a
certain level of jealousy from other men, and a
shocking number have even assumed, given Gawaine's
situation, that it was appropriate for them to
take certain "Liberties." The girls, of course, are
free to see other men but not at the house. At least
not without prior arrangements and even then only if
part of an orgy or similar group activity.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/154623253438

Werewolfy

Dec 18, 2016, 2:46:32 PM12/18/16

'Gawaine's a lot older than me,'

He is as old as the date you made him up.

You are a serial liar Sunshine, as well as being a serial braggart'

Cloud cuckoo land and the adventures of Walter Mitty are your world.

angelagent

Dec 18, 2016, 2:57:19 PM12/18/16
Campfire Story #1023.

^Y^

JTEM is Magic

Nov 24, 2021, 7:00:38 AM11/24/21
JTEM is Magic wrote:

> [...]
> at least once every 5 billion years, and the
> earth is more than 4.5 billion years old!
>
> It's even been argued that our planet has
> already been hit by a Gamma Ray Burst in the
> past, touching off a mass extinction.
>
> #10. Changing axis/orbit.
>
> The earth's orbit has changed. It's axis has
> shifted. At the wrong time or on a large
> enough scale and your aliens could plummet
> into a catastrophic environmental change or
> even a collision!
>
> #11. The Death of a Thousand Cuts.
>
> Not all failures result from an instant
> catastrophic event. Some are a build up
> or compilation of two or more smaller
> events.
>
> There will be super volcanic eruptions in
> the future. There will be meteorite strikes.
> There will be new diseases. There will be
> wars. There will be famines... etc, etc,
> etc. And there's nothing but dumb luck to

Brilliant. Utterly brilliant.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/668718417547870208