Most people don't need any more Capitol riot video footage

docufo

Mar 10, 2023, 6:37:46 AM3/10/23
Watch it all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hszd21sQa0s

There's more than enough footage for most mature reasonably intelligent people to know it was vicious, hateful and sickeningly stupid mass mob violence at the Capitol January 6, 2021, and plenty of evidence that (then) President Trump and his pals firing up the Ellipse crowd of 25,000 for "trial by mortal combat" - with some 100,000 more all over the streets in and around the Capitol.
If you can tolerate watching this compilation of video clips in all its violent and hateful ugliness, you'll not need any more footage to know that it was definitely a very shameful, depressing and alarming attack by a large horde of Trumpers buying into Donnie's big lie, hook, line and sinker.
Donnie has promised to pardon ALL of the rioters, putting them on a patriotic pedestal as heroes that've been maligned and mistreated by the "leftist" press and Democrats.
And if indictments lead to convictions, the civil war will begin and if they don't, civil war will begin. A catch-22 major crisis brewing for all of us to suffer for years with, and a major downfall in our economy would be likely.
And historians will record the lies and evils that perpetrated it, originating from the far right, and accommodated recklessly by a GOP majority, leaders and voters.
People in this forum will keep trying to play a sick game of "we don't know how much we've not been shown" of the mass rioting and pretending it's not nearly as horrid as it's been portrayed. It is horrid. It is sickening. It's stupid and alarming as Hell. And the downplaying of it by the Right has ominously resulted in a continuance of the "storm" that started it January 6. 2021.
Much of the footage comes from Trumpers in the mob. One can see the enormity of the mostly peaceful protest - at around RT 22:00. It is truly over 100,000. They came for a loud protest, but most didn't want anything to do with violence that day. Many had brought their children to the event. Many were aged. And some, disabled.
Most Trumpers remained lawful that dark day of our divided Republic, and they need to step forward and confess they came there for what they believed was a peaceful demonstration, not a gross act of vengeance for an what was an electoral rigging hoax perpetrated by a criminally minded President, foolishly unable to accept his loss.
No court quality evidence has ever been presented and accepted by multiple courts. No one hard shred of proof to back Donnie's claim the "landslide" win had been stolen by voter machine software (Dominion, which is suing) or by an organized leftist group's tampering with votes.
This is undoubtedly, in my lifetime, and now an old man at 72, the most singularly morally filthy, irresponsible and depressing mass illegal action taken by a political movement sprung from a party, the GOP, that has historically railed against leftist violence in the streets or any violence for that matter. And a major supporter of law enforcement as far back as my youthful days of the 1960s when the FBI and all cops were avidly praised for their service.
We never had a Democratic President nor any President in our nation's history, that has acted disgracefully like DJT has after losing an election, and even now after 2 years out of office he continues to use lingo that fires up a violent movement.
A few days ago, DJT declared he was his party's "retribution" for the "steal" and other alleged attempts by the Left to destroy democracy. One female Trumper at RT 28:00 sums up the wild emotionalism that day. Deliriously foolish people venting their anger over an electoral loss, led by egoistical Donald's "fight like Hell and if you don't...you'll lose this country" rhetoric.
All eyes of this nation are likely on the DOJ now. What will be the indictments and what will be the aftermath?

@y=
``Q

JTEM is Magic

Mar 10, 2023, 3:15:22 PM3/10/23

We all need to live in a country where the video is public,
Where it is all out in the open and we can all see & judge
for ourselves if you want.

Steven Douglas

Mar 10, 2023, 7:21:01 PM3/10/23
On Friday, March 10, 2023 at 3:37:46 AM UTC-8, docufo wrote:

> Most people don't need any more Capitol riot video footage

How about footage of the guy in the antler suit being guided
around the Capitol building by Capitol Police officers, who
opened doors for him and guided him into the Senate Chamber?

Hey Doc, have you ever wondered -- even once over the past two
years and two months -- why that building was left so completely
unprotected?

I'm going to keep asking you that question every time you whine
and moan about the incursion in to the Capitol building, which I
have repeatedly condemned. I was very angry on that day that
the debate that was about to happen got short-circuited by the
people who invaded the Capitol building -- some of them having
been encouraged to enter the building by people who have never
been charged with inciting a riot.

But it is now clear that our corrupt Deep State/DC establishment
did not show the antler suit guy's lawyer the exculpatory video
that was shown the other night on Fox News. Of course you
don't give a crap about that, because you're on the side of the
unelected but tyrannical people who have taken over the U.S.
government. You don't care that they crap on our Constitution.
In fact, from the way you continue to defend them, it causes
me to think you support their unconstitutional actions.

But then I'm not surprised, you hate our Constitution as much
as they do. They are the people Eisenhower warned us about,
and they are the people you support.

docufo

Mar 10, 2023, 7:35:58 PM3/10/23
It's more than likely that the many hours of additional footage simply show different angles of the same events. I have gone through about 10 of these compilations so far, some going on for twice as long, and the extra footage is actually even more condemning of Donnie and his cultists' (and the GOP's) suspicions it shows much less mayhem. No one video shows it all. The VICE compilation, despite the warnings of graphic content, didn't show the Ashli Bobbitt shooting death (by a cop), but it also didn't completely flesh out the totality of mayhem in and out of the Capitol. The battles were at different locations within the building, some quite fierce, others more noisy and raucous than damaging. Some of the estimated 1200 Trumpers inside were also engaged in a "lull" in the main lobby which shows cops quietly conversing with Trumpers, taking selfies, etc. What it didn't show is that at different levels and other locations within, violent confrontations were taking place. One can view the NYT compilation (time-lined) or any number of other "documentaries" and see scenes that do not favor the Republicans' claim it was a distortion by Democrats and mass media.
There is some evidence of a minor distortion by those sources with biased editing yet it's reasonable to assume the extra footage consists of duplication, obscenities and graphic violence (bloodletting). Some additional footage was released during the committee's hearings, and it doesn't do much to substantiate Republicans' claims the riot wasn't nearly the violent incident Democrats and mass media have claimed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wp1vZA8vFo

So, as we await the expected release of all that "revealing" extra video footage that Republicans obviously hope will prove their case, it still remains a sick reality that hundreds of angry Trumpers busted into the Capitol that day, beat up an outnumbered police force, terrorized legislators, looted and vandalized our seat of government in the mistaken belief Donnie wanted them to "fight like Hell" and engage in "trial by combat." And we'll likely never know what Donnie had planned for the second rally at the Capitol steps, but we know he was made very angry being prevented by Secret Service from speaking to them. Having few cops behind him in that speech would've sent the message that his supporters weren't violent, thereby needing little enforcement. And having fewer cops made it easier to penetrate the security barriers and go after Donnie's most hated Democrat targets, Pelosi, Schumer and other legislators and of course, Mike Pence, his faithful VP. The promise to stop the steal that day was bogus since Pence had no legal authority to reject the electoral vote tallies. That was a wild lie that day from Donnie's lips, following his big lie the election was rigged by the Left.
And when it comes to biased video editing, FOX and other rightist news/social media outlets also creatively edited footage but, instead, to prevent viewers from hearing/seeing Trumpers being more graphically hateful and violent. Nice scenes of them being led out peacefully, carefully edited scenes of them being "welcomed" into the lobby by friendly cops - which had more to do with police being greatly outnumbered (as one can see in the VICE footage) and using tactics to calm the crowd by chatting and otherwise friendly social intercourse.
We now know that FOX host Tucker Carlson hated Trump, but you wouldn't have had a clue watching his program for the last two years in which he defended and praised Donnie to no end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opy7MLGAPBk

It doesn't matter to Carlson that 140 cops were beaten by Trumpers that day, it just matters that the more peaceful aspects of the invasion be shown prominently with repeated claims the police were "tour guides" without the basic understanding of their tactic to act friendly to calm a violent crowd that greatly outnumbered them. And Carlson acts dumbfounded as to why the "Shaman" character was treated so nicely by about 9 cops, giving him the red-carpet treatment. And why he was not arrested. Arrests were virtually impossible and very risky because so few officers were there.
Police need to hold back a crowd while at least several officers are engaged in the arrest procedure. Cops that day could not reasonably, safely do either. That is why no one was arrested. Ordinarily, if the cop force had been adequate, scores if not hundreds would've been handcuffed and led to paddy wagons and hauled off for booking.
Other FOX regular hosts have been revealed to be just as disingenuous in their praise and support of Donnie and showing what their biased audiences expect from a biased news service, dedicated to making a bad President look good, and his violent supporters look like great heroes or patriots. It's the "feel good" channel for rightist fanatics convinced their worldview's sacrosanct, no matter how warped or self-serving.
What we need is for this terrible ideologically based mayhem and hatred to be fleshed out in the courts, the grand juries, not in the popular medias or by biased partisans.
And that is surely coming soon, and as I said, if Donnie and his pals escape felonies then many people will conclude that the justice system is badly corrupted, and that gross immoral, violent mass behavior should be tolerated as long as they're regarded as misled "patriots." And if he and they aren't convicted, far rightists will feel vindicated, even more righteous in their delusions and intensify their rebellion against a "leftist shadow government." Now called "Deep State" for those following new trendy identifiers.
LOL!
They were indeed misled and by a horribly corrupted President that sought to ease his psychic wounds from losing an election, who apparently, thought it was a smart move at the time, essentially making himself into a winner of sorts, cruelly denied his rightful throne.
Is this the way great civilizations sank into moral quicksand - by denying truth and reality, replacing it with fanciful comforting "theories" as supposed fact? Delusions regarded as reality. Unproved allegations aiding immoral or illegal actions. A billionaire ex-President saying he'd like to be the "retribution" for Republicans, that is, for those willing to suspend truth and reality as he and his personality cult, and the GOP, have done tragically, dangerously.
We've known for two years there was much more Capitol riot footage, but as the indictments get closer, the rightists are pouring on the distractions and propaganda extra heavy. Thar's gold in them thar videos! Dig in and edit them all to support your biases! LOL! I predict that if all that footage is released, the case Trumpers make will not be made stronger - that is, without creative editing.

~y~
``^

Steven Douglas

Mar 10, 2023, 7:47:24 PM3/10/23
On Friday, March 10, 2023 at 4:35:58 PM UTC-8, docufo wrote:

> And Carlson acts dumbfounded as to why the "Shaman" character was treated so nicely by
> about 9 cops, giving him the red-carpet treatment. And why he was not arrested. Arrests were
> virtually impossible and very risky because so few officers were there.

Here you are acting as if you actually watched Carlson's show, when it's
clear that you did not. If you had watched it, you would have seen that
the Shaman was being guided around, and they walked right past a
group of officers who just stood there as the Shaman and his escort
of two more officers walked right past them.

There was NOBODY else around, and no reason for those 9 officers
to not arrest the Shaman if he posed such a threat that he deserves
to be in prison for almost four years. But you don't give a crap that
the Deep State that arranged for the Shaman to walk into the Senate
Chamber (as the cops opened the door for him), and the Shaman even
said a prayer of thanks for the guidance of the police officers in allowing
him into the building.

No, you just care that one of your political enemies be locked up for as
long as possible. The Shaman was falsely portrayed by the lying and
corrupt media as the face of the rioting, and he did NO rioting. But you
don't care, you will help the liars perpetuate their lies because that's
just how dishonest you are.

docufo

Mar 10, 2023, 8:30:23 PM3/10/23
On Friday, March 10, 2023 at 4:35:58 PM UTC-8, docufo wrote:
Tucker makes a sympathetic claim that the breach of the Capitol was because the Trumpers were upset their candidate lost supposedly by a rigged election Donnie claimed was no longer trustworthy or believable. So, Tucker somehow concluded they believed in the system, but what they believed was Trump's lies about the system being rigged! Is Donald now the "system"? It appears so. If he makes an unfounded claim, as he did that wasn't accepted as quality evidence for trial, it's their bedrock of truth and reality - and provides the rationale for rejecting the win for Biden and the Democrats. And urging some of them to commit mass violent rebellion.

Nothing in a democracy except working within that system of laws and protocol is going to get citizens what they desire while keeping the system viable - and then most often by compromise. Negotiation and give and take are the central working formula for a democracy - not by "combat" and "fighting like Hell" against fellow citizens in support for a losing presidential candidate unable to prove his case of electoral fraud.

For many in the GOP the U.S. democracy is only agreeable and honored when it gives you everything you desire. That's the mental state of a spoiled ignorant child when satisfaction becomes elusive or unavailable. We need, in their view, therefore, to attack opponents physically, threaten them with injury or death and "take over" by force. And frost it all over with the "new" reality and truth: dark conspiracies.

It'll never work for a peaceful future for us. It'll set us on the road to warfare among ourselves, way beyond what has already transpired.

Jason the Shaman, FOX claimed was given an unreasonable prison sentence for his peaceful role, supported by Donnie's pledge all those that illegally entered the Capitol would be pardoned if he were reelected. Two wicked warped peas in a sick pod - FOX and Donnie. So much truth, good morals and social responsibility shared between these two "America lovers." It makes an old man cry. It makes me feel America's best days are mostly behind us now. And what awaits is a black moral abyss. If the courts fail us, then get ready for a long dark descent.

~)o
``^

docufo

Mar 10, 2023, 8:45:50 PM3/10/23
Yes, I knew about this peaceful "tour" for the wacky Shaman two years ago. It merely is part of the tactic which outnumbered cops used to calm the crowd, apparently thinking he's their spiritual leader or sorts, and as I said elsewhere, arresting violators wasn't safe or reasonable in those desperate hours.
We now have you and Donnie, and the GOP, focusing on who was arrestable and who was not as counterpoints. He was among 1200 that illegally, illegally mind you, entered the seat of government spearheaded by violent hateful Trumpers that busted in.
It's a given that if those rioters had been Obama or Biden fans, you and the GOP would've laid metric tons of shit all over America angrily calling for them ALL to be jailed!
It's amazing in my lifetime to see the party of "law and order" degenerate into revisionists, apologists and even cheerleaders for breaking laws and disrupting the order.
Republicanism has hit the skids for believability, respectability and responsibility.
You should drown yourself but before you take the plunge, please remember what Mitch said in the VICE video. There was, for a few moments, some actual honesty and responsibility expressed. Take that and expand on it, please.

#y=
``Q

Steven Douglas

Mar 10, 2023, 8:59:06 PM3/10/23
You haven't even watched the video. You truly are the most ILL-INFORMED
person who has ever posted here. If you would actually watch the video
that was never seen before Monday night, you would know that the cops
were NOT outnumbered when it came to the Shaman. There were NINE
of them, and ONLY him. No one else was around.

But you know, Doc, I have become so accustomed to your LYING that
I sometimes forget just how much you disgust me with your lies. You
just told another one about the Shaman being outnumbered, but then
I suppose I can't blame you because you believe whatever the LYING
CORRUPT media tell you to believe.

JTEM is Magic

Mar 10, 2023, 9:04:01 PM3/10/23
docufo wrote:

> It's more than likely that the many hours of additional footage simply show different angles of the same events.

So there's even less reason to NOT make it all public.

For nearly all your life, every single television network, every big city paper,
every radio network would be demanding their own copies. Instead, with
one voice Wall Street has it's media ATTACKING the release!

This is the clown world, and you're amongst the clowns.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/711397709548027904

docufo

Mar 11, 2023, 7:38:49 AM3/11/23
And if they'd handcuffed him, what would it have done positively for the cops? It'd take a whole lot more than 9 officers to handle his many fellow intruders had they seen him in that situation. And do you risk the 9 officers being pounced on by hundreds of his pals? And set off even more violence, to boot? What you saw officers doing is not being gracious and friendly towards him, but manipulative to quell the crowd. Their "respectful" action was nothing more than a tactic to save the cops' lives and stop property damage. You imagine that 9 Capitol cops would be so accommodating to anyone joining a riotous mob that had busted into our seat of government, whose pals had beaten the crap out of cops, threatened legislators with death and wrecked the decor??!
Are you anywhere near the Earth these days, junior?
You see precisely the smart tactics of cops handling a violent mob if you're still here on the planet.
Do you really think cops actually love a violent idiotic mob breaking into a place they've sworn to protect?
Looky there, Stevie! There's goes the ISS whizzing by...!
@}o
``Q

JTEM is Magic

Mar 11, 2023, 5:30:16 PM3/11/23
docufo wrote:

> And if they'd handcuffed him, what

Signs that your existence has shifted to the Clown World:

The people who elected Trump won't shut the fuck up about how much
they now pretend to hate him.

The media is outraged that the public can see video of a major news
event, and idiots pretending to be on the center/left agree.

People who claim that they once marched for peace put on big red
noses, orange wigs and demanded war in Syria, war in Afghanistan, war
in the Ukraine...

A mentally ill, autistic, teenage school dropout was the preeminent
climate scientist and only robbed of her Nobel Prize by Trump and
deniers-of-a-climate.

The world is filled with Bozos who claim to have supported Row v
Wade yet got it overturned, they claimed to have wanted more Supreme
Court justices like Ginsburg but put Kavanaugh on the court, they claim
to despise Trump but slaved to get him elected AND they think is is
proof positive that they are political geniuses and the rest of us need to
listen to them.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/711397709548027904

Steven Douglas

Mar 11, 2023, 5:51:28 PM3/11/23
All right, even taking your hypothetical that arresting him would have
caused the crowd that was nowhere in sight to go crazy, why didn't
the cops just lead him out of the building instead of leading him right
into the Senate Chamber? They OPENED THE DOOR to the Senate
Chamber for him, and he marched right in. Alone.

Then he said a prayer of thanks to God, for the police officers who
had been so nice to let him into the building. Of course you have
no idea what I'm talking about, because you haven't even bothered
to watch the video. You prefer to remain the most ill-informed person

JTEM is Magic

Mar 11, 2023, 11:27:36 PM3/11/23

We live in a clown world, where you spend all day every day squirting each
other in the face with a seltzer bottle, honking your big red nose and
pretending that you're not the problem, you're just "Clowning around."

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/711397709548027904

docufo

Mar 12, 2023, 5:45:53 PM3/12/23
The cops were attacked inside and out of the building, totally unable to repel so many with so relatively few. Many had already been beaten by the mob entering the main lobby. With that firmly in mind, whether you're a cop or civilian, we're all human beings, right? (Maybe not.) What would YOU do when faced with a building crawling with violent intruders, shouting death threats, numbering way beyond you as one or as a part of a much smaller group??
Talk them down, be polite, chatty, and accommodating as you possibly could be under high stress, facing bodily harm or worse.
Be their lil' pal.
Talk their talk to some degree, be agreeable, give them the House chamber, let them rattle on and feel they're entitled to some respect. But of course, the cops are hating what they're doing, would love to arrest a lot of them - but, not enough to safely secure an arrest in the midst of overwhelming odds. Police protocol for an arrest could not be properly, safely exercised and would endanger them unnecessarily. No use in getting the mob more pissed.
Of course, you don't comprehend natural human behaviors in your conspiracy-ridden daze with a half-functioning brain but revise them to spin neatly around your partisan-hack merry-go-round mind that's always missing the golden ring of truth and reality with each revolution.
You follow and support a psycho clown that now brags he's the Republicans' "retribution" for nasty leftists stealing the election.
"Retro-bution " would be more apt descriptive drawing back to the 1950s McCarthyism when just about anything suspicious or just plain disagreeable invoked all manner of hysteria, including notably the Sputnik satellite. Today, it's the Chinese spy balloon "threat."
Your slickster Jimbo Jordan's almost daily rants against Democrats and leftists in the House Judiciary committee, which should be called the Jimbo Judiciary to be more accurate. It's his conspiratorially ridden mindset that frames nearly every question he asks, which reminds me greatly of Joe McCarthy's diatribes, that were fed by falsified evidence perpetrated by him and his staff.
You think he will uncover the evidence that'll vindicate Donnie and his pals, prove there's a widespread leftist conspiracy, validate the claim the 2016 election was rigged, ad nauseam.
It'll more likely prove what a steaming, stinking pile of horseshit you, Donald, his cult and the GOP have been blowing out. And result in another Dem victory in 2024.
~|~
`Q

docufo

Mar 12, 2023, 5:59:16 PM3/12/23
Why don't you ask Kira if she's related to P.T. Barnum? If she is, it's possible the family genetics may have been passed to her, resulting in her being an effective con artist like Barnum was. And she's been playing you like a banjo, trying to get all your dough - as she slowly poisons you with arsenic-laced mini-blueberry pies. That would explain your erratic, delusional and weird behavior - arsenic!
Lol!
~y~
``V

Steven Douglas

Mar 12, 2023, 8:29:41 PM3/12/23
We're not just talking about any old "insurrectionist" right now, we're talking
about the face of the "insurrection", the Shaman guy. From what the lying
corrupt DC establishment has told us, that guy was the most dangerous
criminal inside the building that day. They carefully crafted their narrative
all around him, showing us the cherry-picked video of him in the Senate
Chamber and shouting at the top of his voice.

What we had not seen until this past Monday night was the video of him
being escorted around the Capitol building, with a whole group of cops
just standing around in a hallway while two other cops escorted the
Shaman right into the Senate Chamber. Where he was photographed,
all by himself, at the desk where the presiding officer normally sits.

There were plenty of opportunities for the cops who were escorting
him to lead him out of the building, which I have already told you and
you have ignored. Instead, they OPENED THE DOOR for him, and led
him into the Senate Chamber. And you think he was such a dangerous
criminal that he deserves to be in prison for almost four years. It's just
absolutely incredible to me that you have fallen for the false narrative
that your beloved leaders in the DC establishment have fed you.

JTEM is Magic

Mar 12, 2023, 11:14:06 PM3/12/23
docufo wrote:

> Why don't you ask Kira if she's related to P.T. Barnum?

Why do you think I haven't?

I will say this though: On one side of her family was an ancestor who
booted Henry David Thoreau off the property, in Lincoln Massachusetts,
forcing him to move next door to Concord... next to an oversized puddle
named Walden Pond.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/711356336312582144

JTEM is Magic

Mar 12, 2023, 11:54:43 PM3/12/23
JTEM is Magic wrote:

> docufo wrote:
>
> > Why don't you ask Kira if she's related to P.T. Barnum?
> Why do you think I haven't?
>
> I will say this though: On one side of her family was an ancestor who
> booted Henry David Thoreau off the property, in Lincoln Massachusetts,
> forcing him to move next door to Concord... next to an oversized puddle
> named Walden Pond.

I should add that there is a bit of a conflict surrounding all this. The family
insists that Thoreau was unceremoniously booted from the property
because he had set a fire. Nearly everyone else, or anyone who has ever
met the family a anyway, say it was because Thoreau wasn't paying rent.

I should talk to Kira before delivering the ultimate punchline though. Oh,
she'll deny it it. But, I should put the question to her, and a response, so
I can include it within my remarks....

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/711356336312582144

docufo

Mar 13, 2023, 1:39:22 AM3/13/23
So, if it'd been Obama's mob, you'd have wanted them all treated as patriots and not charged with anything. I see.
LOL!
@y@
``V

Steven Douglas

Mar 13, 2023, 2:53:11 AM3/13/23
No, you don't see since I have said that anyone who attacked cops
and did damage should be prosecuted. I feel that way about all the
Obama mob in Portland and other cities who burned down buildings
and killed people, including cops, but many of those people were
never prosecuted. I wonder why?

But if you'd actually look at what I wrote, you'll see that I was referring
to one guy who has been sentenced to almost four years in prison for
the crime of being escorted around the Capitol building by two cops,
who went so far as to OPEN THE DOOR to the Senate Chamber for
him.

But I don't know why I waste my time trying to explain things to you,
because it's clear that you just plod along with your same old BS
now matter how many facts I teach you.

docufo

Mar 13, 2023, 8:07:36 AM3/13/23
You keep supporting Donnie who has promised that, if he were reelected, he'd pardon all those charged or convicted, and consider them maligned, mistreated patriots.
So, do you support Donnie's position? EH?
You say one thing, do another.
The city of Portland was illegally, unnecessarily invaded by Donnie's paramilitary force, without visible identity, hauling off people to be booked at local precincts. He's being sued for violating the Constitution's guarantee of states' autonomies except under certain rare desperate scenarios, which Oregon and Portland weren't experiencing. He was wrong, his troops were wrong. Illegal and unneeded. Politically motivated, definitely yes. Fascistic executive shenanigans, definitely yes.
And now you wish to compare the situation that existed in Portland - in which Donnie illegally intervened - to Donnie's extremists that violating the Capitol and beating cops up. He praises the beaters two hours as "very special people" without sympathizing with the cops' bloody plight. And yet he's always praising cops, that is, otherwise.
You might as well have been in 1920s-40s Europe, licking the butts of Francisco, Benito and Adolf. It looks like you're in luck, though, because it appears that era of butt-licking fascist rulers is making a big comeback.
It's just shocking to actually experience it re-emerging and of course it's all "patriotic" people heroically fighting "take over" schemes of "bad, evil" people on the Left.
It was Donald that attempted a "take over" scheme that failed in Georgia and failed with Pence refusing to break the law.
And it was his colossal lie about election rigging that spurred the attack on the Capitol.
Evil and willful defiance of constitutional laws make your Donnie a pariah that'd best be put out to pasture but not before he fucking pays for his cruelties and lawlessness. Then fine him until he sings soprano.
@y=
``Q

Steven Douglas

Mar 13, 2023, 3:56:18 PM3/13/23
I have said consistently that I wish those people had not caused
that incursion into the Capitol. I have said consistently that anyone
who attacked cops should be prosecuted. But that includes all
the leftists who attacked cops during the 2020 riots, in all the
various cities around the country.

> You say one thing, do another.

No, I don't. And I haven't said if I'm supporting Trump in the 2024
primaries, or whether I'll support someone else. But that doesn't
change the fact that I am very happy with my TWO votes for Trump,
and that will never change. Things were so much better under his
presidency than they are now under this inept and failing Biden.

> The city of Portland was illegally, unnecessarily invaded by Donnie's paramilitary

Trump sent in troops to protect the FEDERAL building. He does have
the right to do that. But I find it highly ironic that you criticize him for
sending in troops to Oregon (to protect a FEDERAL building), but you
simultaneously criticize him for NOT sending in troops to Washington
DC (though his administration DID offer those troops days in advance,
but they were turned down by the people in charge of security for the
Capitol).

docufo

Mar 13, 2023, 9:35:26 PM3/13/23
OH, that's the reason Donnie had for sending combat-fatigued federal agents into the streets of Portland?! You must be referring to his
Executive Order 13933—Protecting American Monuments, Memorials, and Statues and Combating Recent Criminal Violence signed on
June 26, 2020.

One part reads: (quote)

In the midst of these attacks, many State and local governments appear to have lost the ability to distinguish between the lawful exercise of rights to free speech and assembly and unvarnished vandalism. They have surrendered to mob rule, imperiling community safety, allowing for the wholesale violation of our laws, and privileging the violent impulses of the mob over the rights of law-abiding citizens. Worse, they apparently have lost the will or the desire to stand up to the radical fringe and defend the fundamental truth that America is good, her people are virtuous, and that justice prevails in this country to a far greater extent than anywhere else in the world. Some particularly misguided public officials even appear to have accepted the idea that violence can be virtuous and have prevented their police from enforcing the law and protecting public monuments, memorials, and statues from the mob's ropes and graffiti.

My Administration will not allow violent mobs incited by a radical fringe to become the arbiters of the aspects of our history that can be celebrated in public spaces. State and local public officials' abdication of their law enforcement responsibilities in deference to this violent assault must end. (unquote)

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/executive-order-13933-protecting-american-monuments-memorials-and-statues-and-combating

All through his executive order, there is no reference to any radical rightists in the streets doing mayhem. It's as if the history of our nation has been overrun with street violence, organized or random, by only leftist radicals. LOL! Read it. And it was during a heated election year, that became white hot over the brutal death of a black man in Minneapolis done by bullying cops, with many cities experiencing mass peaceful protests tinged with radicals doing violence. And so Donnie issued his tough order to score political points with the Right's "law and order" voters, ironically embarrassing these days for many of them after Donnie's incitement of a mob and his electoral rigging hoax. LOL!

Using a flimsy "patriotic" rationale, Donnie sent his combat troops into Portland supposedly for protecting federal properties, but they ended up arresting graffiti artists, street blockers, for loitering, for violating curfew, for turning over trash cans or setting them afire, and busting windows in commercial non-federal buildings. Well, that's just the usual street violence that requires no federal agents.

They interfered with the state and city's law enforcement illegally. Had they limited their task to protecting the federal buildings, they'd not been the subject of two pending lawsuits. But, they definitely did not, spreading out far beyond the federal buildings and monuments, nabbing people, and not specifically identifying themselves by name.

In past socially roiled times in the streets, for decades, federal buildings received very little federal troop attention unless asked by mayors or governors for extra assistance. Donnie's order attempted to make federal police intervention a matter of presidential decision, disregarding any need for an official request for federal cops by mayors and governors. And thereby violating states' rights to use their police forces at their sole discretion, including the National Guard. No request to the ONG was made by officials. They were not needed. His order wasn't needed, but transparently an election-year ploy to garner more right-wing votes.

What a fucked-up nation of liberty-killing goons and far-rightist loons these days that feels more and more like it's had its best days pass by and is now looking down into a black abyss of horrid human behavioral trends.

#y+
``~

JTEM is Magic

Mar 14, 2023, 1:27:52 AM3/14/23
docufo wrote:

> OH, that's the reason Donnie had for sending combat-fatigued federal agents into the streets of Portland?!

Besides the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT building that was under siege?

Well, as if THAT wasn't enough...

Those chicken shit, worthless, sniveling excuses for political "Leaders"
begged for the help. Oh, sure, they all pretended to not want it. They
all cried real crocodile tears while the cast their sympathies with the
rioters, but they were the last people on this earth who wanted a
lawless, violent mob in control of their cities.

Why would anyone have to tell you this?

You're the first to call politicians liars, yet believe their every word.

You don't trust the media, yet consider it Gospel.

You're a peace activists, in favor of war.

You're against "Insurrection," you favor democracy yet fellate violent
rioters literally trying to force political change via violence.

Yes, this really is the Clown World and you're wearing a bright red nose,
fright wig, huge over sized shoes & makeup.

I would strongly consider no longer doing that, if I were you.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/private/711740860135571456/tumblr_d5YN7tBKFsom3DW5H

Steven Douglas

Mar 14, 2023, 11:53:07 PM3/14/23
Yes. Local and state officials were not doing their job to protect the
Federal Building, so Trump sent in the National Guard.

docufo

Mar 16, 2023, 12:26:46 AM3/16/23
Well, when the Oregon and Portland lawsuits get to court, we'll all know the truth of whether Donnie's even more of a lawbreaking authoritarian than he's usually been all his adult life, won't we?

And if we can't trust the judges and courts then we'll have to draw back to entertaining our favorite dark fantasies, licking each other's partisan asses and setting up kangaroo courts, maybe even a banana republic.

And it'd likely be all right with Steven since he and his cult pals actually love authoritarianism as long as it's swinging their way, of course.

@y=
``V

docufo

Mar 16, 2023, 1:08:01 AM3/16/23
In many past protests against the federal government, targeting courthouses and other buildings, national guardsmen were rarely called up, but when they were, they acted on laws already on the books for decades that authorized the President to act, but the record shows that nearly all call-ups were first okayed by Governors and/or mayors. The Oregon National Guard was not needed, in the judgement of local and state authorities at that time. Portland became a "perfect storm" for rightists to help justify electioneering tactics such as denouncing Democratic leaders for poor leadership in the course of a reelection campaign (that began as soon as Donald entered office).
He's still running a reelection campaign. And what have we so far discovered about Donald and his pals since his fierce patriotic Executive Order and speech that prompted him to send in a specially trained DHS motley of police forces, under his direction, without authorization from either the mayor or Governor, nab protestors and send them to precincts for booking??
We've discovered he wasn't a bit bothered or critical of Rittenhouse and his pals openly carrying military-style guns into a flaming-hot racially-motivated riot in Kenosha, and even Donnie's commercial pals donated money to bail out Kyle. We learned since then that Donnie is up to his silly head rug in corrupt behaviors, and made history being the first President to hoax an electoral fraud and the first to have his fans go ape in the Capitol. And he's got 'em all pegged as maligned, mistreated "patriots" he's pardon if he were President.
And of course, he and his pals think he IS the President, legitimately, and nothing but treasonous evil scumballs have taken over, led by Biden. LOLOLOLOL!!!
Let me emphasize how much it all makes anyone with a good sense of the humorous absurdity of extreme hypocrisy on the Right laugh his or her asses off!
It might well be that if America goes down the toilet, like the USSR, or Nazi Germany did, for example, we'll finally be able to get together albeit in our vanquishment.
@y@
``V

docufo

Mar 16, 2023, 1:33:04 AM3/16/23
On Monday, March 13, 2023 at 10:27:52 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
Of course it was under siege why do you suppose the state's guardsmen weren't called out? It might be poor leadership, but when you realize Donnie felt it necessary to write up a new Exec law that was painfully partisan-oriented and nasty electioneering tactics, it becomes clear neither the Exec order nor the elite DHS army was needed for any other reason than political theater Donnie created.
The riots made up a fraction of the peaceful protests that were on the streets almost daily during the worst of it.
Many times the federal buildings and monuments have been made targets in so many protests or riots, and the percentage of those that had Governors and mayors call for guardsmen was always much less than simply handling the violence with state, county and city police. And why didn't they call up the ONG for street security?
The autonomy of the states is at issue here. Constitutionally mandated and only superseded by extreme conditions and authorization from the states and cities' leaders.
No authorization was given and that means it must be proven in court that federal troop intervention was necessary. The federal buildings in major cities have always been targets, but so relatively few motivated local, state authorities to call for federal troops. They would use their states' militias which one of several major reasons all states have them in abundance.
The overall scenario was a nation in the horrid grips of a historical pandemic, the economy was set back, Donnie was driving hard for a second term, racial violence erupted all over, even commercial trains were being hijacked and robbed. It was a period of extreme lawlessness and social miseries, much death and destruction, but then it was all superbly capped by Donnie's election-rigging hoax that led to the violent assault on cops at the Capitol.
Those cops weren't enough for the hard-ass Trumpers, and while Donnie was still President then, all he could label the assaulters and vandals as, was that they were "very special people" and "loved" and should all be pardoned because they were treated poorly.
A nation torn asunder with runaway insane immoral behaviors. Poor leaders on both sides.
Mike must be feeling nervous along with his fellow Canadians realizing America's gone totally loony and even more dangerous than it's been, especially since Bin Laden's thugs murdered nearly 3000 citizens. It's been an escalating ideological torture chamber ever since.
#Y@
``~

JTEM is Magic

Mar 16, 2023, 6:18:03 AM3/16/23
docufo wrote:

> Well, when the Oregon and Portland lawsuits get to court

So the people who spent all year trying to burn down the court get to court,
so they can sue someone...

CLOWN WORLD!

I don't know why you LOVE being a clown but that's your business, Bozo.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/620778152520712192

JTEM is Magic

Mar 16, 2023, 6:24:57 AM3/16/23
docufo wrote:

[...]

You are either totally unhinged -- lost your mind during "The Summer of Love" in 2020,
or you're trolling... a lot.

Don't care.

The country is in a shit hole. The planet is in a shit hole. Biden is an utter
failure. Banking crisis? War? Taking energy and food away from Americans
to lavish on an ungrateful Eurotrash? Unshackling China?

How the inflation working out for you? Good, is it? Hated stability, I suppose...

It's the WORST of Jimmy Carter with the cognitive issues of Ronald Reagan!

Why?

And it's all worth it? All this mess, this suffer -- the people dying -- is all worth
the opportunity for you to pretend you made the right choice when you
managed to overturn Roe v Wade?

"Well putting Kavanaugh on the court, like I did, was worth it now that we are
risking nuclear war over a country we have zero interests in!"

You have no morality. None.

You are devoid of morality.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/620778152520712192

docufo

Mar 16, 2023, 4:01:20 PM3/16/23
Well, go ahead and relinquish control of the cities and states' militias and several tiers of police forces to an authoritarian psychopath, destroy constitutional autonomy of the states (and cities) and put it all in the "capable" hands of a serial defrauder and inveterate liar that's been a corrupted tyrant over his business empire since his daddy croaked in 1981. From then on, he bumbled around commercially, philandered around and associated with sex criminals and got into a horrid mess with the ill-fated Taj Mahal project he squandered his daddy's dough on.
Yeah, one can understand why you make the fucking ostrich scream (screech?). And shit itself silly, too. You call yourself a Democrat, eh? To the Left, eh? Preposterous claims.
You've been on your knee pads awed by the mighty fascistic Donnie for years, vacuuming his saintly wienie and washing his "manna" down with his holy piss.
LOL!
@y@
``Q

JTEM is Magic

Mar 16, 2023, 4:52:07 PM3/16/23
docufo wrote:

> Well, go ahead and relinquish control of the cities and states' militias and
> several tiers of police forces to an authoritarian psychopath

That's EXACTLY what you did!

Whole neighborhoods -- BLOCKS of downtown area -- were just surrendered
to the rioters! Law enforcement was banned. The National Guard went
unused. Fires were allowed to burn... looting, vandalizing, bodily attacks...

This is why the chicken shit politicians BEGGED for Trump to help them!
They wanted to be in position of power. They wanted to be authorities. They
wanted to decide the policies. And they weren't. The mobs were. And they
believed -- probably correctly -- that if they did their jobs and maintained
order they would never ever get elected to anything ever again. So they
begged Trump to help out of one side of their worthless, chicken shit mouths
and pandered to the rioters out of the other.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/711897171629326337

docufo

Mar 16, 2023, 5:29:22 PM3/16/23
Why didn't the Governor and Portland mayor call for the ONG? As most of us still experiencing reality, and having lived a long life in a morally troubled America know fully well this fact:

A small minority of much larger protests that were peaceful causes politicians and media exploiters to engage in political partisan politics, air their bigoted dirty laundry and make megabucks off exploiting the violence. While massive forces are brought in to quell the street violence of those small numbers of lawbreakers using local and state law enforcement, a tiny percentage have induced states to call in federal troops to protect federal buildings. And no President has written up such an obviously politically-colored one-sided justification for sending in federal troops and called it an Executive Order. But that's what Big Don did. There was no need for that Order at all other than to "officialize" Donnie's own terrible bias towards the Left - and attempting to usurp states' rights of autonomy.

You'd make a damn good fascist. It's too bad you've deluded yourself into believing you're a Democrat. Even more so as a member of the LGBTQ+ community. Shameful.

@y=
``Q

JTEM is Magic

Mar 16, 2023, 10:43:24 PM3/16/23
docufo wrote:

> > This is why the chicken shit politicians BEGGED for Trump to help them!
> > They wanted to be in position of power. They wanted to be authorities. They
> > wanted to decide the policies. And they weren't. The mobs were. And they
> > believed -- probably correctly -- that if they did their jobs and maintained
> > order they would never ever get elected to anything ever again. So they
> > begged Trump to help out of one side of their worthless, chicken shit mouths
> > and pandered to the rioters out of the other.

> Why didn't the Governor and Portland mayor call for the ONG?

I just answered your question and you even quoted my answer.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/711897171629326337

docufo

Mar 17, 2023, 8:08:29 AM3/17/23
Nah, you gave me your conflated biased opinion. The "answer" that is accurate is actually simple and direct. The ONG weren't needed but Gov. Kate Brown rolled a mere 50 guardsmen into Portland to supplement state and local police. They were placed on standby, however. Over 700 DHS police officers were there, from various agencies under Donnie's new Exec Order. Portland's police force is 117 (2021). State police were called in. Both the mayor and Governor stated that Portland and Oregon had plenty of law enforcement but didn't want to swamp the streets with cops, because with larger cop presence, more injuries and damage occurred due to their heavier presence acting as a catalyst. It's all here:
https://www.opb.org/article/2021/04/21/dhsreport-says-750-federal-officers-sent-to-2020-protests-in-portland/

Had the federal troops stayed posted around the federal courthouse, it'd been no violation of states' constitutional autonomy rights. But Donnie had them spread far and wide, arresting people without showing them proper identification and riding in unmarked vans.
Portland was made specially the "spittoon" for rightists' disgust with the Left - inflamed greatly by Donnie's flammable order and his incendiary speeches, attempting to paint an electioneered image of the streets overrun by crazy violent leftists. And he's the city's savior.

I didn't find any of his digital trading cards with him riding a white horse, swinging a mighty sword in one hand, a mace in the other at Portland's protestors. Maybe that card scene will be in this Christmas's promotion. LOL! And ignoring that most of the protest crowds were peaceful, far outnumbering troublemakers.

And it all boiled down laughably just a year or so later with his attempt to perpetrate a rigged election hoax that led to much violence at the Capitol.
And now he appears he could be facing indictment for inciting mob violence.
How sweet it is!
@)@
``Q

JTEM is Magic

Mar 17, 2023, 12:50:50 PM3/17/23
docufo wrote:

> Nah, you gave me your conflated biased opinion.

No. It's not an opinion. These are people who worked diligently to gain power.
Raging narcissist, of course, but many studies claim that psychopaths are
over represented amongst them. Not a one of them dreamed of one day
attaining office just so some Facebook degenerates can burn down their
cities.

Here. Not many pictures I'm afraid:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/research-suggests-politicians-are-more-likely-to-be-psychopaths-11364143/

Damn. I envy you... having JTEM here. I must be great.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/712026788177592320

docufo

Mar 19, 2023, 6:55:32 AM3/19/23
It's at least as great as the America Trumpers dream of - a nation of self-lovers, authoritarian psychopaths and materialistic addicts all following the drumbeat of a sick tribal chief, Donnie.

@y=
``Q

JTEM is Magic

Mar 19, 2023, 5:23:07 PM3/19/23
docufo wrote:

> It's at least as great as

...a three-way with Greta & Kyle?

Your own pair of live-in lesbians sans clothing?

A parrot trained to say "Fuck you!" and other rude remarks?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/712209282631909376

docufo

Mar 19, 2023, 8:09:19 PM3/19/23
On Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 2:23:07 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> docufo wrote:
>
> > It's at least as great as
> ...a three-way with Greta & Kyle?
>
> Your own pair of live-in lesbians sans clothing?
>
> A parrot trained to say "Fuck you!" and other rude remarks?

Why don't you simply entertain yourself with that new king-size dildo Kira bought you? You know, the one with Dylan and Kyles' faces printed on it?
You can sit on their faces and amuse yourself.

@y@
``~

JTEM is Magic

Mar 19, 2023, 10:51:37 PM3/19/23
docufo wrote:

> Why don't you simply entertain yourself with that new king-size dildo Kira bought you?

Kira? MY Kira?

When I first met her she was trying to live off a $30 per week food
budget. Not that she couldn't afford more, she just didn't want to
spend it.

Think of the most incredibly cheap person you ever met -- "Frugal,"
as they say -- and they would be insulted by a comparison to Kira.

THERE IS NO WAY that woman would spend the money ON! ME!
for a dildo.

And, besides, she knows I'm a top.

Oh, I have no "Issues" about things going in my bum. I don't think
it makes someone "The woman" or "Less of a man" or anything. It
just doesn't appeal to me.

Someone guys, gay and straight, like having the pressure on their
prostate. If you're one of them; more power to you. But I'm not.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/712227414145712128

docufo

Mar 20, 2023, 12:03:46 AM3/20/23
She bought it used for $1 from a community garage sale and was going to use it to massage her old cat's arthritis, when she thought, "I'd bet Johnny would love this king-size dildo with his heroes faces on it!"
~y~
``V

JTEM is Magic

Mar 21, 2023, 1:03:46 AM3/21/23
docufo wrote:

> She bought it used for $1 from a community garage sale and was going
> to use it to massage her old cat's arthritis, when she thought, "I'd bet
> Johnny would love this king-size dildo with his heroes faces on it!"

Now if you had said "Trash picked it" i might've believed you.

Or that she found it in a box that someone had left out on the sidewalk
containing some old dishes, a fly swatter, a VHS tape of Superman II
and a dildo... yeah, that sounds about right.

And she might even give it to me! If she thought nobody on Craiglist
would be interesting in buying it off of her...

I live in fear that someone is going to offer Kira a modest sum of
money for a piece of my flesh... she can be quick with a blade, you
know.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/712178904209702912

docufo

Mar 21, 2023, 5:24:02 PM3/21/23
I note that you enjoy trashing your so-called friends as well as your opponents, which seems to make you a hardened trasher personality. No wonder Cal and (how many?) others have skipped out on being your roommate. They just couldn't take any more of your extreme personality without thinking of poisoning your tomato soup.
I can now well understand why you're reviled as one of the rattails of Boston that residents point at and scream "fuck you!" when they see you sailing along on a scooter, lighting your fart gas (for dramatic effect).
"There he fucking goes again! It's disgusting! Someone's gotta' do something about this flaming rattail!" they'd scream. But, alas, no one can do anything to stop your reign of gaseous terror in the streets of Boston.
I'm glad I live here.
@y=
``V

JTEM is Magic

Mar 21, 2023, 7:54:08 PM3/21/23
docufo wrote:

> I note that you enjoy trashing your so-called friends as well as your opponents,
> which seems to make you a hardened trasher personality.

I've never trashed anyone, you rambling necrophiliac on the edge of coherency.

I'm alternatively charming. That's all.

> No wonder Cal and (how many?) others have skipped out on being your roommate.

Lol!

> They just couldn't take any more of your extreme personality without thinking of
> poisoning your tomato soup.

I hate most tomato soups. They taste like tomato sauce, a really thin tomato
sauce, reminiscent of a watered down can of Chef Boyardee... which no doubt
excites you with it's similarity to the menstrual fluids of a young Greta... assuming
"She" menstruates.

Plus that's gross... How dare you! How dare you!

They should put that troll back on the puberty blockers... let her "Protest" crotch
hair for a change.

> I can now well understand why you're reviled as one of the

Yeah, you wish you could point towards my shapely buttocks and scream!

Get over it. I'm not Rittenhouse. I won't do just anyone at CPAC, regardless of nice
their tie looks.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/712178904209702912

docufo

Mar 24, 2023, 4:44:28 AM3/24/23
I can see even more reasons why the ostrich's been "screaming" like a human, and not screeching like a bird - its feathery body dyed the color of ginger, its butt badly bleeding, its neck bruised and beak bent.

And "DyLaN" and "KyLe" written on its breast with a Sharpie marker.

@y=
``V

JTEM is Magic

Mar 24, 2023, 8:45:13 PM3/24/23
docufo wrote:

> I can see even more reasons why the ostrich's been "screaming" like a human

You really think that if you put that, um, that "Clever" mind of yours into netting
the Ostrich a thousand new submissions, putting us on the international map,
I wouldn't abuse my power as Producer to feature the late great Gary Lesley?
Your mind may be gone but your body lives on, and I can get you the chicks or
die trying.

So, help me to help you and this time next fall you're a household name... and
banned in nine countries.

Good day and God bless.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/phrenology