The Implications of Lab-Grown “Meat”

Mike

Sep 19, 2022, 3:13:26 AMSep 19
Yes, folks, synthetic meat production has established a
foothold on the modern food map, if not yet on the world’s
dinner plates. Also called “cultured” or “test tube” meat,
the biotech beef submitted for last summer’s taste-test
was produced by scientists at Maastricht. They used stem
cells harvested from a cow to grow thousands of muscle fiber
strands packed tightly together in Petri dishes to form a
burger-like patty.

https://holisticprimarycare.net/topics/cooking-for-health/tissue-culture-cuisine-the-implications-of-lab-grown-meat/

JTEM is Magic

Sep 19, 2022, 1:11:37 PMSep 19
Mike wrote:

> Yes, folks, synthetic meat production has established a
> foothold on the modern food map, if not yet on the world’s
> dinner plates. Also called “cultured” or “test tube” meat,
> the biotech beef submitted for last summer’s taste-test
> was produced by scientists at Maastricht. They used stem
> cells harvested from a cow to grow thousands of muscle fiber
> strands packed tightly together in Petri dishes to form a
> burger-like patty.

Doesn't sound commercially viable.

Just another way to make meat more expensive?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/695789308779593728

Mike

Sep 19, 2022, 1:29:02 PMSep 19
Yea, but you can even have human meat if you want,
minus all the ethical concerns about cannibalism.
And if you can manufacture meat, why not sex slaves
with no brains without a need for moral or ethical
concerns?

> -- --
>
> https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/695789308779593728

JTEM is Magic

Sep 19, 2022, 1:53:38 PMSep 19
Mike wrote:

> Yea, but you can even have human meat if you want,
> minus all the ethical concerns about cannibalism.

It would still be cannibalism though. It would be from human stem
cells. And don't they get most of those from abortions?

> And if you can manufacture meat, why not sex slaves
> with no brains without a need for moral or ethical
> concerns?

I've talked about that for years -- maybe a couple of decades already.
Think of this:

Chimpanzees are hunted for food. Today. It's going on. They are
put into zoos. They are experimented on. Not everywhere but it's
legal even here under the right circumstances. And they are so
close to use genetically that there is an excellent argument that
they ARE IN FACT HUMANS!

A different species of humans but humans.

Like Homo habilis or erectus...

The point is, if we sequenced the Neanderthal genome, and we
have, it is entirely possible that we might one day clone them. And
right now Neanderthals are considered a different SPECIES. And
it's okay to eat other species. It is. So maybe someone gets it into
their head to clone Neanderthals for body parts. Or slave labor. Or
sex slaves.

NOTE: This is a thought experiment only. Neanderthals could likely
rip your arm off, they were so strong, even the women. They were
ugly brutes and the women looked very much like the men. Straight
men wouldn't be interested, straight women & gay men would be
putting themselves at risk, especially any gay man trying to force a
Neanderthal into a receptive role...

Could they get around kiddie porn laws using a different species?

I already mentioned body parts, organs, but what of cannibalism?
What about a Roman style arena with death matches?

Starting with a "Different Species" like Neanderthals, could they
tweak their DNA, bio engineer them to look like us modern humans
WITHOUT using any modern human DNA? Maybe by suppressing
genes or expressing them?

In the ante bellum south, "House Slaves" were usually very, VERY
white. Sally Hemings was one-quarter black and her children were
one-eighth black, but they were all slaves. So the kind of speculation
I am engaging in is based on fact. It is exactly the kind of thing that
humans did in the past. And every last evil in the past still exists,
waiting for an opportunity to rise again.

EXAMPLE: Paying employees in company scrip! The company
printed "Money" that could only be spent at the company store.

Walmart moved into Mexico, realized that they didn't have all our
labor laws and started paying employees in "Store Vouchers"
that could only be used at Walmart... company scrip.

Slavery still exists, it never went away. Monarchy still exists, as
the media has been drilling into your head recently, and they all
still see themselves as superior to everyone else.

If there are not laws against it, it will happen.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/695789308779593728

Mike

Sep 19, 2022, 3:09:56 PMSep 19
On Monday, 19 September 2022 at 10:53:38 UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Mike wrote:
>
> > Yea, but you can even have human meat if you want,
> > minus all the ethical concerns about cannibalism.
> It would still be cannibalism though. It would be from human stem
> cells. And don't they get most of those from abortions?
> > And if you can manufacture meat, why not sex slaves
> > with no brains without a need for moral or ethical
> > concerns?
> I've talked about that for years -- maybe a couple of decades already.
> Think of this:
>
> Chimpanzees are hunted for food. Today. It's going on. They are
> put into zoos. They are experimented on. Not everywhere but it's
> legal even here under the right circumstances. And they are so
> close to use genetically that there is an excellent argument that
> they ARE IN FACT HUMANS!
>
> A different species of humans but humans.
>
> Like Homo habilis or erectus...
>
> The point is, if we sequenced the Neanderthal genome, and we
> have, it is entirely possible that we might one day clone them. And
> right now Neanderthals are considered a different SPECIES. And
> it's okay to eat other species. It is. So maybe someone gets it into
> their head to clone Neanderthals for body parts. Or slave labor. Or
> sex slaves.

How do you know that's not what we are already and we
are just here for someone/something else's purpose.
The Bible seems to indicate that and it really looks like
that's already happening to us.

> NOTE: This is a thought experiment only. Neanderthals could likely
> rip your arm off, they were so strong, even the women. They were
> ugly brutes and the women looked very much like the men. Straight
> men wouldn't be interested, straight women & gay men would be
> putting themselves at risk, especially any gay man trying to force a
> Neanderthal into a receptive role...
>
> Could they get around kiddie porn laws using a different species?

The thought also crossed my mind but even if one were to use
a doll that is probably still illegal. If they can use deep fakes
instead of real pictures then I suppose that's another work
around. But I suppose another species would be more tangible.
We are probably already seen as another species to the one percent
and they are using us for that already.

> I already mentioned body parts, organs, but what of cannibalism?
> What about a Roman style arena with death matches?

What about breading them just for a lifetime of torture?
Just so the psychopaths can have their kicks. I fear
this is happening to us already. We are too dumb to see
it, so I suppose that makes it ok. We are just sheep, mutton,
for them.

> Starting with a "Different Species" like Neanderthals, could they
> tweak their DNA, bio engineer them to look like us modern humans
> WITHOUT using any modern human DNA? Maybe by suppressing
> genes or expressing them?

Why do I get the strange feeling, these things are already happening?

> In the ante bellum south, "House Slaves" were usually very, VERY
> white. Sally Hemings was one-quarter black and her children were
> one-eighth black, but they were all slaves. So the kind of speculation
> I am engaging in is based on fact. It is exactly the kind of thing that
> humans did in the past. And every last evil in the past still exists,
> waiting for an opportunity to rise again.

Doesn't Hollywood serve a similar role. Some of the grewsome
stuff that people enjoy indicates something very deranged on
the inside.

> EXAMPLE: Paying employees in company scrip! The company
> printed "Money" that could only be spent at the company store.
>
> Walmart moved into Mexico, realized that they didn't have all our
> labor laws and started paying employees in "Store Vouchers"
> that could only be used at Walmart... company scrip.
>
> Slavery still exists, it never went away. Monarchy still exists, as
> the media has been drilling into your head recently, and they all
> still see themselves as superior to everyone else.
>
> If there are not laws against it, it will happen.

Laws are generally not designed to prevent anything.
The purpose of laws is generally to claim a monopoly
on such behavior. It's illegals for you to kill or steal, but
for them it's all quite OK.

> -- --
>
> https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/695789308779593728

JTEM is Magic

Sep 29, 2022, 3:20:10 AMSep 29
Mike wrote:

> How do you know that's not what we are already and we
> are just here for someone/something else's purpose.
> The Bible seems to indicate that and it really looks like
> that's already happening to us.

I guess I know it the same way I know that the earth revolves around
the sun, not the other way around, even though I've never been in
space. And the same way I know Brazil exists even though I've never
been there, not even close. Or the way I know that Mammoths once
existed even though they don't exist today and their skeletons don't
look very much like their depictions...

> > NOTE: This is a thought experiment only. Neanderthals could likely
> > rip your arm off, they were so strong, even the women. They were
> > ugly brutes and the women looked very much like the men. Straight
> > men wouldn't be interested, straight women & gay men would be
> > putting themselves at risk, especially any gay man trying to force a
> > Neanderthal into a receptive role...
> >
> > Could they get around kiddie porn laws using a different species?

> The thought also crossed my mind but even if one were to use
> a doll that is probably still illegal.

I'm pretty sure it is illegal to depict underage kids even virtually, as
far are sexually explicit material goes. But this would be the
depiction of another species entirely, but scientific conventions.

> If they can use deep fakes
> instead of real pictures then I suppose that's another work
> around.

I don't think they can.

But the more I think of it, the more certain I am that somewhere in
this world there are human-on-human death matches being staged
for entertainment. There's no doubt in my mind. There is absolutely
positively no shortage of people who are either so desperate, so
stupid (or both) that they would leap at the opportunity to make
some easy money & get away with killing someone.

There's human trafficking, prostitution, even child trafficking, deadly
drugs... murder for hire... you name it, people are doing it. So if it's
legal anywhere in the world, there are "Gladiatorial Games" i.e.
death matches going on. And there's no shortage of people signing
up to take part in them.

> But I suppose another species would be more tangible.
> We are probably already seen as another species to the one percent
> and they are using us for that already.

I was watching a video on Nazi "Aryan" philosophy today, the guy was
calling it a religion (and it was), and it's a theme for me but everything
the Nazis were terrible for believing, Europe's nobility is based on.

They are superior. Monarchs are chosen by God. They're never
supposed to marry the filthy swine which is beneath them. You're
even supposed to refer to them by the titles they give themselves,
because they're so special and you've got to remember how much
better they are then you.

You exist for them.

> What about breading them just for a lifetime of torture?
> Just so the psychopaths can have their kicks. I fear
> this is happening to us already. We are too dumb to see
> it, so I suppose that makes it ok. We are just sheep, mutton,
> for them.

Like all of Europe's wars where the masses died to enlarge a
kingdom or even just a sphere of influence.

> > Starting with a "Different Species" like Neanderthals, could they
> > tweak their DNA, bio engineer them to look like us modern humans
> > WITHOUT using any modern human DNA? Maybe by suppressing
> > genes or expressing them?

> Why do I get the strange feeling, these things are already happening?

Eugenics may be a dirty word, but it never went away.

It's sad too because it's not valid science, despite how much it may
seem that way to many. There isn't all that much diversity in our
gene pool, and so much of what we consider intelligence and
capability is really just conditioning -- socialization and education.

Diet, too. Nobody is ever going to rise to the top being malnourished
as a child. Their development is just plain going to suffer.

THINK OF IT THIS WAY: Our 1% isn't just keeping things secret, they
are actively dumbing us down. They don't believe we are inferior, if
they did they wouldn't see it necessary, but they use their control of
information to make people ignorant. Stupid.

And not just Gwobull Warbling, but everything. Half the stuff "Reported"
as science is just made up.

WWII ended more than 70 years ago! Why the Hitler myth? If they know
what really happened to us, why don't they just spell it out. And if they
don't know why don't they say that? Nearly all of history is a myth, and
current events is a mess!

Remember the competing realities of Trump's "War" with Iran?

JFK? Have you ever met anyone who couldn't find massive holes in
the Warren Commission?

> > In the ante bellum south, "House Slaves" were usually very, VERY
> > white. Sally Hemings was one-quarter black and her children were
> > one-eighth black, but they were all slaves. So the kind of speculation
> > I am engaging in is based on fact. It is exactly the kind of thing that
> > humans did in the past. And every last evil in the past still exists,
> > waiting for an opportunity to rise again.

> Doesn't Hollywood serve a similar role. Some of the grewsome
> stuff that people enjoy indicates something very deranged on
> the inside.

Yes. But there's a massive propaganda campaign against ordinary
people flying -- for business or the family vacation -- even as private
jets have been exempted from "Carbon" fuel taxes!

Hollywood is for us, the people for whom flying coach on an over
crowded airliner is "Too good." The self imposed elite don't have
to settle for it.

> Laws are generally not designed to prevent anything.
> The purpose of laws is generally to claim a monopoly
> on such behavior. It's illegals for you to kill or steal, but
> for them it's all quite OK.

Like when Elon Musk was caught staging investor fraud, claiming
he had the financing to take Tesla public in order to drive up sales
of the stock. The government refused to prosecute him. They
instead took him to civil court. The law exists FOR him, to limit
the non-elites. It doesn't limit him.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696680974623424512

Steven Douglas

Sep 29, 2022, 8:43:34 PMSep 29
On Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 12:20:10 AM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:

> But the more I think of it, the more certain I am that somewhere in
> this world there are human-on-human death matches being staged
> for entertainment. There's no doubt in my mind.

Why not? Humans did those things in the pagan Roman Empire, why
wouldn't humans be doing that in other pagan places in the world,
where they have rejected the Bible?

> There is absolutely
> positively no shortage of people who are either so desperate, so
> stupid (or both) that they would leap at the opportunity to make
> some easy money & get away with killing someone.
>
> There's human trafficking, prostitution, even child trafficking, deadly
> drugs... murder for hire... you name it, people are doing it. So if it's
> legal anywhere in the world, there are "Gladiatorial Games" i.e.
> death matches going on.

Why do you think our society does not allow such things? Do you
think it just happened, for no particular reason, that our society
is horrified by such forms of "entertainment"?

JTEM is Magic

Sep 29, 2022, 10:08:06 PMSep 29
Steven Douglas wrote:

> > But the more I think of it, the more certain I am that somewhere in
> > this world there are human-on-human death matches being staged
> > for entertainment. There's no doubt in my mind.

> Why not? Humans did those things in the pagan Roman Empire, why
> wouldn't humans be doing that in other pagan places in the world,
> where they have rejected the Bible?

If you read up on it, the Roman "Games" fell out of favor because of the
Germanic culture(s). They were the norm in the Roman world, including
for Roman "Christians," if they even existed. It was those outside the
culture that disdained them.

I'd like to amendment my statement though:

It's happening, right here. Right now.

People traffic children. If the consequences for THAT isn't a deterrent,
what is supposed to be stopping them from forcing people to fight to
the death?

> Why do you think our society does not allow such things?

They all exist within our society.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696765740199575552

Steven Douglas

Sep 30, 2022, 2:15:56 AMSep 30
On Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 7:08:06 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > > But the more I think of it, the more certain I am that somewhere in
> > > this world there are human-on-human death matches being staged
> > > for entertainment. There's no doubt in my mind.
>
> > Why not? Humans did those things in the pagan Roman Empire, why
> > wouldn't humans be doing that in other pagan places in the world,
> > where they have rejected the Bible?
>
> If you read up on it, the Roman "Games" fell out of favor because of the
> Germanic culture(s).

Oh, you mean Christians! Thank you for acknowledging this!

> They were the norm in the Roman world, including
> for Roman "Christians," if they even existed.

What were the norm? The Gladiator contests were stopped because
of Christianity's positive effects on the Roman Empire.

> It was those outside the culture that disdained them.

You mean Christians, who were outside the pagan culture. Yes,
you're right.

> I'd like to amendment my statement though:
>
> It's happening, right here. Right now.
>
> People traffic children.

Christians don't traffic children. If someone traffics children, that
person is not a Christian.

> If the consequences for THAT isn't a deterrent,
> what is supposed to be stopping them from forcing people to fight to
> the death?

As I said, people who accept and revere the Bible do not do such things.

> > Why do you think our society does not allow such things?
>
> They all exist within our society.

But what they're doing is illegal, while it was perfectly legal in
the pagan Roman Empire -- before Christianity took over the
Roman Empire and brought the Gladiator contests to an end.
Thank God!

JTEM is Magic

Sep 30, 2022, 2:26:25 AMSep 30
Steven Douglas wrote:

> > If you read up on it, the Roman "Games" fell out of favor because of the
> > Germanic culture(s).

> Oh, you mean Christians!

No. The Germanic culture(s).

If you read up on your religious mythology, Christianity was supposed to
have come from the middle east, not northern Europe.

> > They were the norm in the Roman world, including
> > for Roman "Christians," if they even existed.

> What were the norm?

As I stated, the Roman "Games."

> The Gladiator contests were stopped because
> of Christianity's positive effects on the Roman Empire.

No. The modern bull fight is literally the Roman games brought
forward.

> > It was those outside the culture that disdained them.

> You mean Christians

No. If so called "Christians" existed then they were born &
raised with the games. It was normal to them.

Think of it like slavery: The men who ended it may have been
Christians, but it wasn't Christianity that motivated them. It
was the famous "Enlightenment" thought -- philosophy... "The
rights of man" and all that.

> > I'd like to amendment my statement though:
> >
> > It's happening, right here. Right now.
> >
> > People traffic children.

> Christians don't traffic children.

Plenty have. And plenty of murdered. And plenty have owned
slaves.

> > If the consequences for THAT isn't a deterrent,
> > what is supposed to be stopping them from forcing people to fight to
> > the death?

> As I said, people who accept and revere the Bible do not do such things.

People find justification in the bible for all their sins and bigotries,
slavery being just one example.

Genocide. Yeah, examples in the bible of that...

> But what they're doing is illegal

The laws only apply to us, not the self imposed elite.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696795418439368704/kung-pow-penis-bozo

Steven Douglas

Sep 30, 2022, 2:52:08 AMSep 30
On Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 11:26:25 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > > If you read up on it, the Roman "Games" fell out of favor because of the
> > > Germanic culture(s).
>
> > Oh, you mean Christians!
>
> No. The Germanic culture(s).

Yes, Christians!

> If you read up on your religious mythology, Christianity was supposed to
> have come from the middle east, not northern Europe.

Christianity was spread to Northern Europe by the Roman Empire.

> > > They were the norm in the Roman world, including
> > > for Roman "Christians," if they even existed.
>
> > What were the norm?
>
> As I stated, the Roman "Games."

Those were not the norm for Christians.

> > The Gladiator contests were stopped because
> > of Christianity's positive effects on the Roman Empire.
>
> No. The modern bull fight is literally the Roman games brought
> forward.

But not human against human. I hate bullfighting, and I don't
think it's Christian, and a Pope issued an edict against it at
some point. And you'll notice that bullfighting is not allowed
in our society.

> > > It was those outside the culture that disdained them.
>
> > You mean Christians
>
> No. If so called "Christians" existed then they were born &
> raised with the games. It was normal to them.

No, they are the people you said had disdain for it, and that's
why the Gladiator games were officially put to an end by the
Roman Empire.

> Think of it like slavery: The men who ended it may have been
> Christians, but it wasn't Christianity that motivated them.

No, actually it was Christians who ended it. The Roman Empire
was a Christian Empire at that point.

> It
> was the famous "Enlightenment" thought -- philosophy... "The
> rights of man" and all that.

You can thank Christianity for that. Or do you really think human
beings would start thinking that way for no reason? You're the
one who started this discussion by saying human beings are
STILL doing gladiator type games in today's world. Why aren't
they common everywhere, then? I know why, but I wonder if
you know why -- or if you'll still be in denial about it?

> > > I'd like to amendment my statement though:
> > >
> > > It's happening, right here. Right now.
> > >
> > > People traffic children.
>
> > Christians don't traffic children.
>
> Plenty have.

Uh, which teaching of Jesus tells us to traffic children?

> And plenty of murdered. And plenty have owned slaves.

Murders are not Christian. And those who owned slaves were
violating the Bible's guidelines for slaves. So for those who
violated the Bible, they were not Christian. You probably think
Hitler was Christian, don't you? I have a clue for you, he wasn't.

> > > If the consequences for THAT isn't a deterrent,
> > > what is supposed to be stopping them from forcing people to fight to
> > > the death?
>
> > As I said, people who accept and revere the Bible do not do such things.
>
> People find justification in the bible for all their sins and bigotries,

They're wrong, and they're not Christian.

> slavery being just one example.

Anyone who ever mistreated a slave was violating the Bible's
guidelines. And if their slaves were not freed upon their death,
they were not following the guidelines of the Bible.

By the way, just so you know, the Bible did not invent slavery.
But it did put guidelines on slavery that eventually led to the
end of slavery in our society. Unfortunately. slavery continues
to exist in other cultures where the Bible is rejected.

> Genocide. Yeah, examples in the bible of that...

There is nothing in the Bible that tells anyone living in today's
world to commit genocide. And anyone who does is not
Christian. However, there are plenty of people in the world
where the Bible is rejected who commit genocide. Do you
actually think the world would be a better place without the
Bible? I wonder if you can answer that question honestly?
Would you try to answer it, please? Do your best!

> > But what they're doing is illegal
>
> The laws only apply to us, not the self imposed elite.

Do you think the self-imposed elite are operating as Christians?
If you do, could you please cite some Bible verses to make your
case?

JTEM is Magic

Sep 30, 2022, 3:26:04 AMSep 30

You're *Way* off the rails with your trolling.

Here:

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/2439887412

It's a good one.

Mike

Sep 30, 2022, 12:52:38 PMSep 30
On Thursday, 29 September 2022 at 17:43:34 UTC-7, Steven Douglas wrote:
> On Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 12:20:10 AM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> >
> > But the more I think of it, the more certain I am that somewhere in
> > this world there are human-on-human death matches being staged
> > for entertainment. There's no doubt in my mind.
> Why not? Humans did those things in the pagan Roman Empire, why
> wouldn't humans be doing that in other pagan places in the world,
> where they have rejected the Bible?

Is that why you fried half a million Japanese children,
because they 'rejected the Bible'?

Steven Douglas

Sep 30, 2022, 4:00:07 PMSep 30
On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 12:26:04 AM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:

> You're *Way* off the rails with your trolling.

Trying to have a discussion with you is trolling? You're the expert
on trolling, so maybe you're projecting your own behavior onto me?

> Here:
>
> https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/2439887412
>
> It's a good one.

You've given me no reason to click on that link. If you have something
you'd like me to read, post it on the group and I will read it.

Steven Douglas

Sep 30, 2022, 4:04:58 PMSep 30
On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 9:52:38 AM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> On Thursday, 29 September 2022 at 17:43:34 UTC-7, Steven Douglas wrote:
> > On Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 12:20:10 AM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> > >
> > > But the more I think of it, the more certain I am that somewhere in
> > > this world there are human-on-human death matches being staged
> > > for entertainment. There's no doubt in my mind.
>
> > Why not? Humans did those things in the pagan Roman Empire, why
> > wouldn't humans be doing that in other pagan places in the world,
> > where they have rejected the Bible?
>
> Is that why you fried half a million Japanese children,
> because they 'rejected the Bible'?

I didn't fry anyone, Mike. But to answer your question, it would
be helpful if you knew the history of World War II, and who
started it, and who refused to surrender when it was obvious
that they were about to be defeated.

And when warnings were given to them about the bomb, they
ignored those warnings.

But you know, I'm not sure why I feel the need to explain facts
to someone who doesn't care about facts. I feel sorry for you,
Mike. Your hatred must be eating you alive.

Mike

Sep 30, 2022, 4:56:46 PMSep 30
Psychopaths always have an explanation for everything.
At least I might classify you a little 'better' then the rest
because most don't even care to explain their appalling
attitudes and behaviors.

> facts
> to someone who doesn't care about facts. I feel sorry for you,
> Mike. Your hatred must be eating you alive.

You're the one justifying mass killing of innocents and
I am the one 'eating myself alive'? Boy, are you a master
of blame shifting.

JTEM is Magic

Sep 30, 2022, 5:50:48 PMSep 30
Steven Douglas wrote:

> Trying to have a discussion

You're not trying to have one. You won't have one. I could offer you cash
and you wouldn't try. You're a troll.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/LGBT

Steven Douglas

Sep 30, 2022, 8:52:12 PMSep 30
On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 1:56:46 PM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> On Friday, 30 September 2022 at 13:04:58 UTC-7, Steven Douglas wrote:

> > > Is that why you fried half a million Japanese children,
> > > because they 'rejected the Bible'?
>
> > I didn't fry anyone, Mike. But to answer your question, it would
> > be helpful if you knew the history of World War II, and who
> > started it, and who refused to surrender when it was obvious
> > that they were about to be defeated.
> >
> > And when warnings were given to them about the bomb, they
> > ignored those warnings.
>
> > But you know, I'm not sure why I feel the need to explain
>
> Psychopaths always have an explanation for everything.
> At least I might classify you a little 'better' then the rest
> because most don't even care to explain their appalling
> attitudes and behaviors.

It's such a shame that you're so ignorant of the facts of
World War II.

> > facts
> > to someone who doesn't care about facts. I feel sorry for you,
> > Mike. Your hatred must be eating you alive.
>
> You're the one justifying mass killing of innocents and
> I am the one 'eating myself alive'?

I wonder why you don't blame the leaders of Japan for causing
that to happen to their country? Oh, that's right, it's because you
know NOTHING about the history of World War II.

Steven Douglas

Sep 30, 2022, 8:55:38 PMSep 30
On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 2:50:48 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > Trying to have a discussion
>
> You're not trying to have one.

Well, I was. It's you who is not interested in the discussion, since
you failed to respond to anything I said.

> You won't have one.

I already started one. I'm ready whenever you are.

> I could offer you cash and you wouldn't try.

How many bottles and cans do you have?

> You're a troll.

I must have learned it from you. You're the most infamous troll in
the history of Usenet. Everyone you ever encountered called you
a troll. Now you're jumping up and down because you can dish
it out, but you can't take it.

JTEM is Magic

Sep 30, 2022, 9:02:58 PMSep 30
Steven Douglas wrote:

[...]

You're a troll. Trolling.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696765740199575552

Steven Douglas

Sep 30, 2022, 9:42:37 PMSep 30
On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 6:02:58 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:

> You're a troll.

Should I be honored that I'm being called a troll by the best known
troll in the history of Usenet?

By the way, what is it that you're best known for on Usenet?

> Trolling.

Of course, and everyone knows it. That's how infamous you are.

Mike

Sep 30, 2022, 10:53:11 PMSep 30
All I know is that you are around when you should
not be, proving something went wrong in history
somewhere.

Steven Douglas

Oct 1, 2022, 1:38:46 AMOct 1
On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 7:53:11 PM UTC-7, Mike wrote:

> All I know is that you are around when you should
> not be,

All I know is that I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams.

I wish the same for you, Mike.