Calling all fascists: You are needed here!

JTEM is Magic

Sep 30, 2022, 3:46:27 AM9/30/22

https://www.wisn.com/article/victims-waukesha-businesses-on-edge-ahead-of-darrell-brooks-trial-next-week/41452073

Look. This person's life isn't worth a snot covered
rag. So if they honestly believe that his trial will
cause a problem, why not just announce his
suicide and be done with it?

Down him. In a toilet. That other prisoners emptied
their bowels in.

Done.

We conduct drone strikes all the time, killing people.
We operate Special Forces for conducting operations
around the world. But we're going to create civil
unrest by preserving the life of a worthless psychopath
who murdered people in full view of witnesses and
cameras?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696770662913736704

JTEM is Magic

Sep 30, 2022, 3:53:36 AM9/30/22
JTEM is Magic wrote:

> https://www.wisn.com/article/victims-waukesha-businesses-on-edge-ahead-of-darrell-brooks-trial-next-week/41452073
>
> Look. This person's life isn't worth a snot covered
> rag. So if they honestly believe that his trial will
> cause a problem, why not just announce his
> suicide and be done with it?
>
> Down him. In a toilet. That other prisoners emptied
> their bowels in.
>
> Done.

Actually, instead of a suicide you announce to the world
that he was murdered by a fellow inmate, a black man
upset that this Brooks was so evil, was such a cruel
monster that he was harming BLM and the whole social
justice movement! This fellow black inmate of his
murdered him in order to spare black people the indignity
of Brooks trying to associate his vile crimes with the
struggle for equality and justice.

This way you spare society the civil unrest and unnecessary
expense of the show, all while delivering a poignant anti
violence message...

And this guy is guilty.

Kyle Rittenhouse hadn't committed any crimes, and the
powers that be decided to make an example out of him.

We're talking millions. MILLIONS. That's what it took to
spare an innocent teen from going to prison. That's how
hard the government officials tried to railroad him into
a conviction when he was innocent. And if Kyle Rittenhouse
was worth all that, drown Brooks in a shit-filled toilet.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696770662913736704

Steven Douglas

Sep 30, 2022, 4:09:41 PM9/30/22
On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 12:46:27 AM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> https://www.wisn.com/article/victims-waukesha-businesses-on-edge-ahead-of-darrell-brooks-trial-next-week/41452073
>
> Look. This person's life isn't worth a snot covered
> rag. So if they honestly believe that his trial will
> cause a problem, why not just announce his
> suicide and be done with it?

What makes you think the trial will cause a problem? The corrupt
national media have ignored this case from the start. What makes
you think they're going to start covering it now?

How many Americans do you think even know, or care, about one
detail of this case? His "suicide" would bring more attention to the
case than it has now. If they're concerned about this case causing
problems, they should just continue to do what they're doing now.
Ignore it.

JTEM is Magic

Sep 30, 2022, 5:56:00 PM9/30/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

> JTEM is Magic wrote:
> > https://www.wisn.com/article/victims-waukesha-businesses-on-edge-ahead-of-darrell-brooks-trial-next-week/41452073
> >
> > Look. This person's life isn't worth a snot covered
> > rag. So if they honestly believe that his trial will
> > cause a problem, why not just announce his
> > suicide and be done with it?

> What makes you think the trial will cause a problem?

You could just read the headline of the story, of the URL which
contains the headline.

So you drown him in a shirt-choked toilet then announce that a
fellow inmate of his, a black man, killed him to protect BLM and
the social justice movement from being associated with inhuman
garbage.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/LGBT

Steven Douglas

Sep 30, 2022, 8:58:43 PM9/30/22
On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 2:56:00 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > JTEM is Magic wrote:
> > > https://www.wisn.com/article/victims-waukesha-businesses-on-edge-ahead-of-darrell-brooks-trial-next-week/41452073
> > >
> > > Look. This person's life isn't worth a snot covered
> > > rag. So if they honestly believe that his trial will
> > > cause a problem, why not just announce his
> > > suicide and be done with it?
>
> > What makes you think the trial will cause a problem?
>
> You could just read the headline of the story, of the URL which
> contains the headline.

It's a local story. Most Americans will never know a thing about
any of this.

> So you drown him in a shirt-choked toilet then announce that a
> fellow inmate of his, a black man, killed him to protect BLM and
> the social justice movement from being associated with inhuman
> garbage.

That will be sure to cause an uproar from the corrupt national media.
The parade will be forgotten, but the criminal will be honored and
remembered as a hero.

JTEM is Magic

Sep 30, 2022, 9:02:00 PM9/30/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

> It's a local story. Most Americans will never know a thing about
> any of this.

Instead of pretending that you know for a fact how the future will
work out, CREATE the future you want. Then you actually WILL
know.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696765740199575552

Steven Douglas

Sep 30, 2022, 9:39:46 PM9/30/22
On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 6:02:00 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > It's a local story. Most Americans will never know a thing about
> > any of this.
> Instead of pretending that you know for a fact how the future will
> work out, CREATE the future you want. Then you actually WILL
> know.

Has the national media touched this story since they stopped
covering it 8 hours after the criminal drove through the parade?

JTEM is Magic

Sep 30, 2022, 10:56:20 PM9/30/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

> Has the

I think you forgot WHICH sock puppet you were posting under. This
one, "Steve," is supposed to be a lunatic reich winger. You're not
supposed to grope for excuses to keep a mass murderer alive.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696859969962819584

Steven Douglas

Oct 1, 2022, 1:46:04 AM10/1/22
On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 7:56:20 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > Has the national media touched this story since they stopped
> > covering it 8 hours after the criminal drove through the parade?_
>
> I think you forgot WHICH sock puppet you were posting under. This
> one, "Steve," is supposed to be a lunatic reich winger. You're not
> supposed to grope for excuses to keep a mass murderer alive.

I think you have no idea what it means to be a conservative. But
then how could you, you're not one. It's like that time you went on
the atheist newsgroup and pretended to be an obnoxious Christian,
just to annoy them, so that they would blame Christianity for your
obnoxiousness. You had no idea what it means to be a Christian,
but you thought you were playing one rather effectively.

And now you're telling me how I should feel and behave as a
Christian conservative. But you're wrong. We don't want people
to be killed in their jail cells, that would be wrong. But when it
comes to secular Democrats like you, that's a whole different
story -- as you have shown with your posts in this thread.

JTEM is Magic

Oct 1, 2022, 2:01:00 AM10/1/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

> I think you have no idea what it means to be a conservative.

You don't think. That's not how narcissists operate.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696859969962819584

Steven Douglas

Oct 1, 2022, 2:09:51 AM10/1/22
On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 11:01:00 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:

> > > I think you forgot WHICH sock puppet you were posting under. This
> > > one, "Steve," is supposed to be a lunatic reich winger. You're not
> > > supposed to grope for excuses to keep a mass murderer alive.
>
> > I think you have no idea what it means to be a conservative.
>
> You don't think. That's not how narcissists operate.

You would know. Notice you said, "I think" first, and I said it in
response to you saying it. It's really funny how context changes
when you snip out parts of the post to which you're dishonesty
responding.

JTEM is Magic

Oct 1, 2022, 2:15:01 AM10/1/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

> You would know.

Of course I would. And do. I'm JTEM. I'm God's gift to usenet.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696886116086923264/not-segregating-myself-from-everyone-just-you

Steven Douglas

Oct 1, 2022, 2:22:01 AM10/1/22
On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 11:15:01 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > You would know.
>
> Of course I would. And do. I'm JTEM. I'm God's gift to usenet.

The King of Trolls. No one could ever surpass your infamy.

JTEM is Magic

Oct 1, 2022, 1:24:43 PM10/1/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

[The King of Trolls]

You're more like the Queen of trolls, actually. Maybe the Princess.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696886116086923264/not-segregating-myself-from-everyone-just-you