Savage killer O.J. Simpson released last month

docufo

Jan 20, 2022, 4:15:52 AM1/20/22
https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/courts/nevada-releases-o-j-simpson-from-parole-early-2496574/

Isn't it wonderful to know that savagely bloody stabber of his wife,
Nicole, and her friend Ronald Goldman, in his driveway, is now at a nice
gated community playing golf?

LOL!

Imagine his neighbors' reactions.

"Hey honey, uh, that damn sick-ass double killer O.J. Simpson just moved
in next door, so we need to get some more security cams to cover his
property. Seriously upgrade the ADT. Meet with Neighborhood Watch guys.
And one more pit bull, too."

Steven shudders.

@y@

JTEM is Magic

Jan 20, 2022, 1:21:02 PM1/20/22
I used to think that justice was served. That, O.J., because of his millions, had
the same resources as the prosecution and that they were just lazy. The police
didn't follow procedures, evidence wasn't handled right and if it was anyone else,
anyone but a famous millionaire, they would have gotten away with it.

But...

But now I don't see it that way.

O.J. didn't get a fair trial, he got a trial rigged in his favor.

The prosecution threw the case.

I think one of the obvious signs of this is Mark Furhman. He was an absolutely
HORRIBLE witness, an embarrassment and they knew it. But it also wasn't his
case. They never had to call him and it was clear beforehand that they never
should have. What really spells out their intentions of throwing the case though
was the mistrial. There wasn't one.

There could have been a mistrial, there should have been a mistrial and a mistrial
would have been a gift to the prosecution.

#1. It would have played havoc on the Dream Team. A mistrial meant more time,
more money -- a greater commitment.

#2. The prosecution would have gone in knowing what the defense was.

Remember, the defense is supposed to know in advance what the prosecution's
case is, but it doesn't work the other way around. If there was a mistrial though,
for the second trial the prosecution would know what the defense was, having
already seen it in the first trial.

#3. No Mark Furhman.

Pretending that Furhman was a mistake, a mistrial would've been a big "Delete,
Undo."

#4. Media overload?

A mistrial, dragging everything out, might've been the only chance at boring the
media.

Anyway, a mistrial is a big advantage FOR THE PROSECUTION and they refused
the opportunity. They didn't want it. Even knowing that they blew their case, that
it sucked, they stuck with it.

So I can't believe that they weren't throwing the case, intentionally.

Motive?

Social unrest, the fear of L.A. Riots 2.0 burning down the city. O.J.'s defense was
even trying to whip up that social unrest, provoke riots in the event of a guilty
verdict. So for the "Greater Good," they decided to throw the case.

And if it matters, the fact that O.J. was a rich & popular celebrity would have been
great cover. They could play it as the RICH GUY getting away with it, instead of
the black man.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/673885767747174400

Steven Douglas

Jan 20, 2022, 1:51:10 PM1/20/22
What do I have to do with this? By the way, just so you know, even your
own source mentions that O.J. Simpson was released from prison in
2017. You're so ill-informed that you don't even know he's been walking
around free for a little over four years. The only crimp on his freedom
has been that he's on parole, and has to report to a parole officer. But
that's what has now ended, he no longer has to report it.

And your point was?

docufo

Jan 21, 2022, 12:46:59 AM1/21/22
I didn't say he was released from prison. He was released from his
parole period, which is, in fact, the end of his sentencing and he is
now truly a "free man."

Leasing a house/property while one is legally defined as a felon, can be
a challenge. After the felonious period is over, past felons should have
an easier time securing a unit.

If OJ has enough resources to buy a house/property outright, no mortgage
or lease, then it's not an issue.

So, if OJ moved into your neighborhood, he'd have a better chance with
buying rather than leasing it.

Your "shuddering" would simply be the creepy fact that OJ is the only
suspect in the double murder. No other leads at all in decades. Similar
to Robert Blake's shooting his wife to death, he got off because of
specific pieces of evidence leaving enough doubt in the jury to dismiss
it. Again, police have him as the only viable suspect found. He died
some years ago, and like OJ will some day do, went to his grave
scot-free for his horrid crime. Although, many doubts in the public left
Blake with very little career left, as also happened to OJ.

And so, if OJ as a very likely double-killer, a savage maniac long ago,
moved next door to the Douglas's bunker, it would likely evoke shudders,
if not create urine stains.

Even the article notes it's his release from parole. You're so out of it
these post-Donnie daze your brain plays tricks on you. You value your
projected thoughts and words as evidence for laughably what are your
hopelessly permanent biases.

LOL!

And your counter-point was??

=|=
~

Steven Douglas

Jan 21, 2022, 1:03:55 AM1/21/22
On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 9:46:59 PM UTC-8, docufo wrote:
> On 1/20/2022 10:51 AM, Steven Douglas wrote:
> > On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 1:15:52 AM UTC-8, docufo wrote:
> >> https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/courts/nevada-releases-o-j-simpson-from-parole-early-2496574/
> >>
> >> Isn't it wonderful to know that savagely bloody stabber of his wife,
> >> Nicole, and her friend Ronald Goldman, in his driveway, is now at a nice
> >> gated community playing golf?
> >>
> >> LOL!
> >>
> >> Imagine his neighbors' reactions.
> >>
> >> "Hey honey, uh, that damn sick-ass double killer O.J. Simpson just moved
> >> in next door, so we need to get some more security cams to cover his
> >> property. Seriously upgrade the ADT. Meet with Neighborhood Watch guys.
> >> And one more pit bull, too."
> >>
> >> Steven shudders.
> >
> > What do I have to do with this? By the way, just so you know, even your
> > own source mentions that O.J. Simpson was released from prison in
> > 2017. You're so ill-informed that you don't even know he's been walking
> > around free for a little over four years. The only crimp on his freedom
> > has been that he's on parole, and has to report to a parole officer. But
> > that's what has now ended, he no longer has to report it.
> >
> > And your point was?
>
> I didn't say he was released from prison. He was released from his
> parole period, which is, in fact, the end of his sentencing and he is
> now truly a "free man."

Let's start with your subject line for this thread, which says he was
"released last month". Then, in the body of your post, you implied
that he was just preparing to move in to a gated community, where
the neighbors are only now upset that he just moved in. Okay, but
you actually meant that he was just released from parole. Sure thing.

> Leasing a house/property while one is legally defined as a felon, can be
> a challenge. After the felonious period is over, past felons should have
> an easier time securing a unit.

Headline from 2017: "OJ Simpson is living in a $1.8M five-bedroom
Vegas mansion with a pool and putting green owned by a friend
inside a gated golf course community"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4949186/OJ-Simpson-living-1-8M-five-bedroom-Las-Vegas-mansion.html

So everything in your original post points toward the fact that you
believed he was just released from prison, but of course you're
going to pretend that it's not what you meant.

> If OJ has enough resources to buy a house/property outright, no mortgage
> or lease, then it's not an issue.
>
> So, if OJ moved into your neighborhood, he'd have a better chance with
> buying rather than leasing it.

I doubt he's coming back to California. Why is this about me?

docufo

Jan 21, 2022, 1:26:21 AM1/21/22
The article was all about his release from parole last month. And that
is what I addressed.

And your blatant mistake was to presume I was referring to his release
from prison, but no where did I say that.

Since I assumed you're smart enough to comprehend the content of the
article, which is entirely about his parole release, and that my
referencing it as a "release" meant his release from parole.

How it could mean anything else is your erroneous presumption, and
typically when you make a mistake in comprehension, you feel compelled
to drag it out for a long thread and hope the exchange will generate
enough distractions to obscure it.

It never works in reality that way, though.

@y=

There are two "releases" in a felon's life, junior. One from prison, one
from parole.

Steven Douglas

Jan 21, 2022, 2:30:41 AM1/21/22
Why didn't you say "released from parole" in your subject line?
And then why did you imply that only now would he be moving
in to a gated community with neighbors complaining?

> And your blatant mistake was to presume I was referring to his release
> from prison, but no where did I say that.

But you certainly implied it.

> Since I assumed you're smart enough to comprehend the content of the
> article, which is entirely about his parole release, and that my
> referencing it as a "release" meant his release from parole.

Sure thing.

> How it could mean anything else is your erroneous presumption, and
> typically when you make a mistake in comprehension, you feel compelled
> to drag it out for a long thread and hope the exchange will generate
> enough distractions to obscure it.

What about those hypothetical neighbors you wrote about, who
are only now concerned that he's moving in next door, when in
reality he's been there for more than four years?

docufo

Jan 21, 2022, 4:21:00 AM1/21/22
No, it is what you mistook as an implication. And you are as wrong about
that as you are with your presumption.

@y@

Steven Douglas

Jan 21, 2022, 11:54:30 AM1/21/22
Even if that's true, you told me O.J. Simpson, as a felon, could not
possibly find a place to live in a gated community, showing that
you did not know that he was already living in one in 2017. Go
ahead, make an excuse for that lack of knowledge.

docufo

Jan 22, 2022, 7:08:12 AM1/22/22
No, you're misinterpreting. I was referring to his parole release and
that it'd now be easier for him to secure a RENTAL and that if he's got
big resources, buying into the mortgage market, then it doesn't apply.

If he already had the property, then, it also makes my comment
inapplicable to his situation.

Once he is released from his parole, and if he hadn't a property
already, or wished to mortgage a house, it'd now be much easier for him
as an ex-felon, as well as renting one.

As a felon he had much less chance of securing a rental property or a
mortgage. Now he's free to move in to your community!

You'd shudder at the thought of having him next door unless you're so
stupid you think he didn't stab his wife and her friend savagely in his
driveway. He took cops on a long chase with a pal driving the SUV. Why
did he run?

A terrible miscarriage of justice that let a double-murderer go
scot-free, but in Nevada a woman judge threw the book at him on another
charge. I'd expect many judges were eager to imprison him for as long as
legally possible, knowing he's gotten away with two murders.

You are frequently wrong about your presumptions and what you think are
implications. You misinterpret and offer seemingly psychic insight into
your opponents while lambasting opponents that "second guess" your
blathering here.

@y@

Steven Douglas

Jan 22, 2022, 4:32:00 PM1/22/22
Actually, everything you wrote in this thread is inapplicable to his
situation, including everything you wrote below.

> Once he is released from his parole, and if he hadn't a property
> already, or wished to mortgage a house, it'd now be much easier for him
> as an ex-felon, as well as renting one.
>
> As a felon he had much less chance of securing a rental property or a
> mortgage. Now he's free to move in to your community!

Except he won't. As I already pointed out, it's highly doubtful he
would return to California.

> You'd shudder at the thought of having him next door unless you're so
> stupid you think he didn't stab his wife and her friend savagely in his
> driveway.

He's the last thing on my mind. I'm not sure why you think I ever
even think about him.

> He took cops on a long chase with a pal driving the SUV. Why
> did he run?

Why are you asking me?

> A terrible miscarriage of justice that let a double-murderer go
> scot-free, but in Nevada a woman judge threw the book at him on another
> charge.

Yes, I remember that, and (unlike you) I also remember when he
was on the news when his parole was approved. So what?

> I'd expect many judges were eager to imprison him for as long as
> legally possible, knowing he's gotten away with two murders.

He was imprisoned for different crimes.

> You are frequently wrong about your presumptions and what you think are
> implications. You misinterpret and offer seemingly psychic insight into
> your opponents while lambasting opponents that "second guess" your
> blathering here.

Let's see, you didn't know that he was free to live in a gated
community, and already was back in 2017. You started this
thread by mentioning hypothetical neighbors who would only
now be upset because O.J. Simpson would be moving in next
door. Then you made it about me, for some odd reason. Hmm,
you really are wacky, aren't you?

docufo

Jan 22, 2022, 8:43:43 PM1/22/22
No, let's look at how you initially presumed I met one thing your bias
against me conjured up, and it was wrong.

And then your "implication" was wrong, as well.

But being the psycho you are, you won't accept you're wrong about
anything, having a self-delusion that's as bad as they get.

And then you, as I predicted, and as you always do when you're wrong,
stretched it out into your 'doubts' about my actual intent and meaning,
hoping it'd lead to more flotsam that'd provide you with some
opportunity to somehow reduce your errors to nothingness.

It always happens that way with you, because you are obsessed with being
right, and quite self-possessed. Opponents here are as you said many
times, inferior to your intellect and moral standing, are 'weaklings'
before your mightiness, and are imbued with evils and even dangerous.

One day there might be an epiphany for your haughtiness and
self-deception, but it's unlikely to come before you die.

@y=

Steven Douglas

Jan 22, 2022, 10:40:27 PM1/22/22
Let's look at how you initially presumed that this is all about me. Just
how wacky are you?

docufo

Jan 24, 2022, 10:52:15 AM1/24/22
No presumptions needed for your presence. It's blatantly self-obsession
combined with loads of fanaticism.

A human cauldron on a slow simmer.

@y=

Steven Douglas

Jan 24, 2022, 3:16:47 PM1/24/22
I didn't start this thread and make it about me, you did that.

> combined with loads of fanaticism.

Oh, the irony!!! One of the kookiest leftists who has ever posted here
is referring to me as a fanatic. Just absolutely incredible!!!!

> A human cauldron on a slow simmer.

Are you so self-unaware that you don't even recognize in yourself
how angry you've been ever since Trump defeated the woman you
did not even bother to vote for? Talk about a slow simmer, that's
been you for the past five years.

Mike

Jan 24, 2022, 4:01:15 PM1/24/22
On Monday, 24 January 2022 at 12:16:47 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:
> On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 7:52:15 AM UTC-8, docufo wrote:

> > > Let's look at how you initially presumed that this is all about me. Just
> > > how wacky are you?
> >
> > No presumptions needed for your presence. It's blatantly self-obsession
> I didn't start this thread and make it about me, you did that.
> >
> > combined with loads of fanaticism.
> Oh, the irony!!! One of the kookiest leftists who has ever posted here
> is referring to me as a fanatic. Just absolutely incredible!!!!
> >
> > A human cauldron on a slow simmer.
> Are you so self-unaware that you don't even recognize in yourself
> how angry you've been

You like to tell people a lot what you think you
know they feel. That is a mental disorder you
know. It seems you can't separate your feelings
from another. Just because you think you know
how someone else feels doesn't make it so you
know.

Steven Douglas

Jan 24, 2022, 4:19:34 PM1/24/22
On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 1:01:15 PM UTC-8, Mike wrote:

> You like to tell people a lot what you think you
> know they feel.

So do you.

> That is a mental disorder you know.

So it being so out-of-control that you are unable to stop obsessing
about me.

Mike

Jan 24, 2022, 5:02:36 PM1/24/22
On Monday, 24 January 2022 at 13:19:34 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:
> On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 1:01:15 PM UTC-8, Mike wrote:
> >
> > You like to tell people a lot what you think you
> > know they feel.
> So do you.

Examples please ???

> > That is a mental disorder you know.
> So it being so out-of-control that you are unable to stop obsessing
> about me.

You have some fascinating fantasies.

Steven Douglas

Jan 25, 2022, 2:15:38 AM1/25/22
On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 2:02:36 PM UTC-8, Mike wrote:
> On Monday, 24 January 2022 at 13:19:34 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:
> > On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 1:01:15 PM UTC-8, Mike wrote:
> > >
> > > You like to tell people a lot what you think you
> > > know they feel.
>
> > So do you.
>
> Examples please ???

Just the other day, when I brought up the post I wrote for you last
year about the 21st hour of the 21st day of the 21st year of the
21st century. I was completely sincere about why I wrote that
post a year ago, yet now you liked to tell me what you think you
know I was actually feeling.

It's really odd that at the time, you said this:

[quoting Mike] "I am very appreciative of the gesture Steven.
This is a once in a lifetime event.
These moments are special to me. Also a good time to start
something. Maybe it's a sign that's I'm supposed to try and
get along better from now on." [end quote]

I responded: "I would like that. I'm looking for a fresh start, too.
Yes, this is a good time for something new."

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/c/gCgbCCVOfao/m/J_ABXZ82DAAJ

But now, a year later, you completely demean my attempt to
do something that I thought you would enjoy (and at the time,
you said you did).

> > > That is a mental disorder you know.
>
> > So it being so out-of-control that you are unable to stop obsessing
> > about me.
>
> You have some fascinating fantasies.

Yes, a year ago I fantasized that you and I could get along.

docufo

Jan 25, 2022, 2:55:58 AM1/25/22
It's startlingly odd how you've stuck around for all those "painful"
years keeping company with "kooky" people you intensely dislike, and
who you believe are quite inferior to you morally, intellectually and
socially.

I marvel at the disturbing rounds of rock throwing you do from a
delicate glass house built on a straw foundation of evangelistic fascism
called Trumpism.

-y-

Mike

Jan 25, 2022, 3:11:18 AM1/25/22
On Monday, 24 January 2022 at 23:15:38 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:
> On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 2:02:36 PM UTC-8, Mike wrote:

> > > So do you.
> >
> > Examples please ???
> Just the other day, when I brought up the post I wrote for you last
> year about the 21st hour of the 21st day of the 21st year of the
> 21st century. I was completely sincere about why I wrote that
> post a year ago, yet now you liked to tell me what you think you
> know I was actually feeling.
>
> It's really odd that at the time, you said this:
>
> [quoting Mike] "I am very appreciative of the gesture Steven.
> This is a once in a lifetime event.
> These moments are special to me. Also a good time to start
> something. Maybe it's a sign that's I'm supposed to try and
> get along better from now on." [end quote]

I must have been possessed with, or channeling something
awefull when I wrote that. A demon must have had gotten
into me.

> I responded: "I would like that. I'm looking for a fresh start, too.
> Yes, this is a good time for something new."
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/c/gCgbCCVOfao/m/J_ABXZ82DAAJ

I doubt I was genuine. How many times have I indicated
that it's foolish to always trust me?

> But now, a year later, you completely demean my attempt to
> do something that I thought you would enjoy (and at the time,
> you said you did).

Do you really believe I can enjoy anything about you?
I wonder if one day you will ever come to terms with
reality.

> > > So it being so out-of-control that you are unable to stop obsessing
> > > about me.
> >
> > You have some fascinating fantasies.

> Yes, a year ago I fantasized that you and I could get along.

Now I know you have a personality disorder, for sure...

Steven Douglas

Jan 25, 2022, 3:22:00 PM1/25/22
Uh, it was you who said I'm the human cauldron on a slow simmer.
Why have you stuck around for (by your own definition) are painful
years to be around someone (you mistakenly think) is on a slow
simmer?

As for me, I think your slow simmer during the years of Trump was
hilarious! You're very entertaining!

> keeping company with "kooky" people you intensely dislike,

Well, if I actually had to keep company with you, at your apartment
for instance, I would probably have left that environment long ago.
But, you see, Doc, I am not actually keeping company with you. We
are doing this virtually. Do you understand how that works?

> who you believe are quite inferior to you morally, intellectually and
> socially.

You could leave anytime it starts to bother you. I promise I will
not be keeping you company against your will.

Steven Douglas

Jan 25, 2022, 3:24:16 PM1/25/22
On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 12:11:18 AM UTC-8, Mike wrote:
> On Monday, 24 January 2022 at 23:15:38 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:

> > > Examples please ???
>
> > Just the other day, when I brought up the post I wrote for you last
> > year about the 21st hour of the 21st day of the 21st year of the
> > 21st century. I was completely sincere about why I wrote that
> > post a year ago, yet now you liked to tell me what you think you
> > know I was actually feeling.
> >
> > It's really odd that at the time, you said this:
> >
> > [quoting Mike] "I am very appreciative of the gesture Steven.
> > This is a once in a lifetime event.
> > These moments are special to me. Also a good time to start
> > something. Maybe it's a sign that's I'm supposed to try and
> > get along better from now on." [end quote]
>
> I must have been possessed with, or channeling something
> awefull when I wrote that. A demon must have had gotten
> into me.

No, the demon had temporarily left you at that moment. I was
actually praying for that to happen, and it did!

> > I responded: "I would like that. I'm looking for a fresh start, too.
> > Yes, this is a good time for something new."
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/c/gCgbCCVOfao/m/J_ABXZ82DAAJ
>
> I doubt I was genuine. How many times have I indicated
> that it's foolish to always trust me?

I'm an optimist.

> > But now, a year later, you completely demean my attempt to
> > do something that I thought you would enjoy (and at the time,
> > you said you did).
>
> Do you really believe I can enjoy anything about you?
> I wonder if one day you will ever come to terms with
> reality.

I'm an optimist.

> > > You have some fascinating fantasies.
>
> > Yes, a year ago I fantasized that you and I could get along.
>
> Now I know you have a personality disorder, for sure...

If being an optimist means I have a personality disorder, then
so be it.

Mike

Jan 25, 2022, 6:09:17 PM1/25/22
No, it means being out of touch with reality. That
attitude will eventually lead to your demise.

Steven Douglas

Jan 26, 2022, 12:12:11 AM1/26/22
You think because I'm an optimist about you, that will somehow
lead to my demise?

Mike

Jan 26, 2022, 12:46:21 AM1/26/22
No, you will lead yourself to demise anyhow. It matters
very little (if any) what I think.

docufo

Jan 26, 2022, 2:43:39 AM1/26/22
Your fallen hero Donnie's terrible behavior is the kind of good company
you'd prefer, then. I see.

You'd gladly snuggle up to Donnie's wickedness.

It actually makes some sense since you share so many of his worst
traits. He didn't look attractive to you ten years ago, but now that
he's helped divide this nation, race-baiting it, demonizing everyone in
opposition and finally shitting on it after he lost with an electoral
coup attempt and rallying extremists to riot at the Capitol - well, he's
just so admirable and lovable these days.

I can't see how'd you and I'd ever live together since I share virtually
nothing with the crappy traits of your beloved Donald.

@f@

docufo

Jan 26, 2022, 3:29:29 AM1/26/22
Well, it may be a toss-up proposition for him. Either the Apocalypse
(rapture?) or his extreme narcissism will likely lead to his end.

After Donnie lost, Steven began immediately cheer-leading him, denying
the investigations' results, demonizing opponents and mixing it all into
a simmering cauldron of partisan discontent with frequent reality
lapses. And that created a poisonous ideological concoction that could
boil his brains.

I'm sure you or just about anyone these days can glean from the news
stories that a really creepy downward social/political trend has set in
hard in America. It could be likened to the early days of the fall of
the USSR, in many ways. In many ways, too, it mirrors the early
beginning of the turbulent 60s.

But Steven is nonplussed. He's expecting apocalyptic "deliverance" from
all the travails of being human, ready to greet Jesus coming down on the
clouds.

And he's praying for us while waiting for the Rapture. And while
supporting a psychopathic fascist conning ex-Prez! If you see him
sailing upward into the clouds, you'll likely hear him shout out:

"I got the big prize!! You leftist schmucks are all losers!!"

@y@

Mike

Jan 26, 2022, 5:56:24 AM1/26/22
I think Steven has full fledged Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD).
He fit's like a glove on all the definitions. There's absolutely no doubt
or question about it. He exhibits all of the symptoms, and then some.

Steven Douglas

Jan 28, 2022, 1:53:22 AM1/28/22
On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 9:46:21 PM UTC-8, Mike wrote:

> It matters very little (if any) what I think.

Truer words were never spoken.

Steven Douglas

Jan 28, 2022, 1:55:08 AM1/28/22
I'd prefer that he was still in the White House instead of the fake
president we have now.

Steven Douglas

Jan 28, 2022, 2:07:09 AM1/28/22
On Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 12:29:29 AM UTC-8, docufo wrote:

> Well, it may be a toss-up proposition for him. Either the Apocalypse
> (rapture?) or his extreme narcissism will likely lead to his end.

What about your extreme narcissism? You're very good at
projecting your own traits on to me, you've been doing it
from the very first post you ever addressed to me.

Oh, and a lot of people on this group have been predicting
my demise for all the years I've been posting here. Yet I'm
still here, and most of them are not.

> After Donnie lost, Steven began immediately cheer-leading him, denying
> the investigations' results,

Are you saying I made some sort of big deal out of that? Can
you show me some examples of what you're talking about?

> demonizing opponents

As if you're not doing that to me right now with this very post!
Sheesh, you're so self-unaware, no wonder you don't even know
what a huge hypocrite you are!

> and mixing it all into a simmering cauldron of partisan discontent

Oh, the irony! You've been simmering for five solid year over
Trump defeating the candidate you couldn't even bring
yourself to vote for! You really are funny, Doc!!!

> with frequent reality lapses.

I wonder if you even realize the fake "investigation" into Trump's
alleged "Russia collusion", which was completely fake and made
up by the DNC and Hillary Clinton's campaign? Do you know how
badly they have fooled people such as you, who are happy to be
fooled because you're so ill-informed?

> And that created a poisonous ideological concoction that could
> boil his brains.

Uh, you're the guy who has been whining about Trump for five
solid years! It's your brain that's been boiling! You are truly so
ridiculously silly!

> I'm sure you or just about anyone these days can glean from the news
> stories that a really creepy downward social/political trend has set in
> hard in America.

After year of this inept and incompetent president we have now,
what would you expect?

> It could be likened to the early days of the fall of
> the USSR, in many ways. In many ways, too, it mirrors the early
> beginning of the turbulent 60s.

Biden promised he was going to unite us. Instead, he has
divided us like no one ever has. Look at the way our cities
are falling apart! Thanks a lot, Democrats, for destroying
our cities and giving us this inept president!

> But Steven is nonplussed. He's expecting apocalyptic "deliverance" from
> all the travails of being human, ready to greet Jesus coming down on the
> clouds.

Yes, so? I'm not alone in that, you know. I think it's hilarious
that atheists think they're some sort of majority in the world.

> And he's praying for us while waiting for the Rapture. And while
> supporting a psychopathic fascist conning ex-Prez! If you see him
> sailing upward into the clouds, you'll likely hear him shout out:
>
> "I got the big prize!! You leftist schmucks are all losers!!"

Stop projecting your own way of thinking on to me. I would be
feeling sad for all the people left behind. I sincerely hope you
are not one of them.

Mike

Jan 28, 2022, 2:18:35 AM1/28/22
One moment you see me as a vicious
liar, the next moment I am a panacea
of truth. Fascinating !

Steven Douglas

Jan 28, 2022, 2:27:32 AM1/28/22
On Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 2:56:24 AM UTC-8, Mike wrote:

> I think Steven has full fledged Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD).
> He fit's like a glove on all the definitions.

Let's look at some of those definitions, taken from this link:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder#symptoms

[quoting] "A grandiose sense of self-importance"

You're so self-important that you don't trust anyone and record
all your conversations, without informing the other person that
they are being recorded.

[next] "Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power,
brilliance, beauty, or ideal love"

You fantasized about going to Hollywood and becoming famous,
which would then bring you unlimited success and power, with
the added bonus of being loved and admired. Right?

[and then] "Belief that one is special and can only be understood by
or associate with special people or institutions"

You and your "logic", that you are so sure only someone of your
immense understand of logic could possibly understand what
you're trying to say to us lesser people.

[how about this one] "A need for excessive admiration"

When you sent that camera to JTEM a few years ago, you were
looking for admiration. You were very hurt when you didn't get
the reaction you hoped for.

[here's another good one] "A sense of entitlement (to special treatment)"

You wanted Seth Rogen's father to give you special treatment
so you could piggyback on Seth Rogen's fame and become
famous yourself.

[still more] "Exploitation of others"

Again, your hope that you could use Seth Rogen's fame to
propel you into a fame of your own, but without doing any
of the work that Seth Rogen himself had to do. You just
wanted it to happen all by itself, based on knowing Seth
Rogen's father.

[this is a good one] "A lack of empathy"

Just the other day, I reminded you of something I did a
year ago that you said (at the time) that you liked, but
now you slam me for it. You really do lack empathy, and
I'm sure I could find plenty more examples if I thought
about it.

[this one is so obvious] "Envy of others or the belief that
one is the object of envy"

I think you envy Seth Rogen. You want what he has, but
you don't want to put in the effort it would take. And you
probably think a lot of peopl envy him, which is why you
want what he has.

[and finally] "Arrogant, haughty behavior, or attitudes"

You hide yourself away in your apartment, because you're
above all the little people you must deal with whenever
you venture outside.

> There's absolutely no doubt
> or question about it. He exhibits all of the symptoms, and then some.

Oh, the irony.

Mike

Jan 28, 2022, 3:35:01 AM1/28/22
On Thursday, 27 January 2022 at 23:27:32 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 2:56:24 AM UTC-8, Mike wrote:
> >
> > I think Steven has full fledged Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD).
> > He fit's like a glove on all the definitions.
> Let's look at some of those definitions, taken from this link:
>
> https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder#symptoms
>
> [quoting] "A grandiose sense of self-importance"

They are not all that way. The two main categories are the
'Grandiose Narcissist' and the 'Vulnerable Narcissistic'.
You have some grandiose characteristics, but you strike
me more of the vulnerable kind. Your trick is that you
victimize others while pretending that you're the victim.
It's one of the main traits of the personality disorder.

Grandiose vs. Vulnerable Narcissism Fantasy Themes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl-zC4olU3k

> You're so self-important that you don't trust anyone and record
> all your conversations, without informing the other person that
> they are being recorded.

That may have seemed unusual strange a couple years ago
when I pioneered the concept and explored the technology..
Now it's become a standard way of life. Practically everyone
does it. The younger crowd seems quite comfortable with
doing it. You would be naive and foolish to think when you
go out that others might not be recording you. Maybe it's
time for you to face reality.

> [next] "Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power,
> brilliance, beauty, or ideal love"
>
> You fantasized about going to Hollywood and becoming famous,
> which would then bring you unlimited success and power, with
> the added bonus of being loved and admired. Right?

I went to Los Angeles because I had a dream to become
an Astronomer. I ended up in Hollywood when I ran away
from my aunt because she was trying to set me up with
women and trying to make me straight. She made my
life very difficult. People always thought I should be a
star, and I have been told I have a 'money making' nose,
like a Jew. But I never had a desire for wealth, fame or
riches. How could I be that and a recluse at the same
time? You reasoning doesn't add up at all. Your aim is to
attack and hurt me with your own fantasies of what
you wish I were. That's what a narcissist does.

> [and then] "Belief that one is special and can only be understood by
> or associate with special people or institutions"

I don't believe I am understood by any institutions. Institutions
are not there to understand. The purpose of an institution is
to dictate. Also, you're the most 'special people' I know so
that's a lofty place you are giving yourself in my life. You've
indicated you have a belief that I am obsessed with you, on many
ovations. That is NARCISSISM !!!

> You and your "logic", that you are so sure only someone of your
> immense understand of logic could possibly understand what
> you're trying to say to us lesser people.

You haven't studied logic for one single day in school.
If I asked you to name the three fundamental logical
functions, I bet you couldn't give a good answer, even
with the help of Google. Go ahead, try, I'd love to have
a chuckle.

> [how about this one] "A need for excessive admiration"
>
> When you sent that camera to JTEM a few years ago, you were
> looking for admiration. You were very hurt when you didn't get
> the reaction you hoped for.

I made it clear to JTEM why I gave him the Camera, and if he
has a problem with my behavior I have an open door policy
and he is always free to bring up his grievances with me directly.

Also, the technique you are using here is called to 'Triangulation'.
That's what a narcissist does, bring others into the argument
and make issues of things that are none of their business. You're
just a nosy, busy body.

Narcissistic Triangulation:
What It Is and How to Respond
https://www.healthline.com/health/narcissistic-triangulation

> [here's another good one] "A sense of entitlement (to special treatment)"
>
> You wanted Seth Rogen's father to give you special treatment
> so you could piggyback on Seth Rogen's fame and become
> famous yourself.

That's why his dad gave me the letter to begin with.
He wanted me to use it to my advantage.

It was a reference letter. How was I to know his son
was going to get famous? How come I haven't become
famous yet. And why why should I feel guilty about taking
up his dad's recommendations or offers? You're the one
having issues with things that are not even an aspect
of your life. That's what narcissists do. They are resentful
that others could achieve anything. That's why you are
coming across so bitter and angry with me at the possibility
of success.

> [still more] "Exploitation of others"
>
> Again, your hope that you could use Seth Rogen's fame to
> propel you into a fame of your own, but without doing any
> of the work that Seth Rogen himself had to do. You just
> wanted it to happen all by itself, based on knowing Seth
> Rogen's father.

The reference letter is about being a good software
developer and a valued employed. I offered to show
it to you. There is no mention, desire or intent to have
fame or fortune. All the letter does is offer an avenue
of possibility If I have a desire manifest anything. Why
does a recluse also pursue fame? You are being totally
unreasonable.

> [this is a good one] "A lack of empathy"
>
> Just the other day, I reminded you of something I did a
> year ago that you said (at the time) that you liked, but
> now you slam me for it. You really do lack empathy, and
> I'm sure I could find plenty more examples if I thought
> about it.

You're the one being the narcissist by thinking my empty is
owed to you. I have empathy for JTEM. What makes you
think I should owe you anything? That's pure narcissism in
full action.

> [this one is so obvious] "Envy of others or the belief that
> one is the object of envy"
>
> I think you envy Seth Rogen. You want what he has, but
> you don't want to put in the effort it would take. And you
> probably think a lot of people envy him, which is why you
> want what he has.

I haven't really thought about Seth Rogen in months. I think
it was just a phase I was going through. The devil was tempting
me as he tempts anyone. Just like Christ did in the desert
when he was tempted for fourty days, I had the power to resist.

I don't need to latch on to Jesus expect ting he owes me salvation
like you do. Narcissistics think they are entitled. They believe
that everything is owed to them.

> [and finally] "Arrogant, haughty behavior, or attitudes"
>
> You hide yourself away in your apartment, because you're
> above all the little people you must deal with whenever
> you venture outside.

I don't live in a Gated Community like you do.

> > There's absolutely no doubt
> > or question about it. He exhibits all of the symptoms, and then some.
> Oh, the irony.

The most significant feature of a narcissist is lack of introspection.
That's why at a mature age in life you don't know what it means to
grey rock, stone wall, triangulate, project. You don't know or understand
the terms because why would you have to? Why should you have to?
After all, you're perfect right?

Steven Douglas

Jan 28, 2022, 5:16:26 PM1/28/22
On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 12:35:01 AM UTC-8, Mike wrote:
> On Thursday, 27 January 2022 at 23:27:32 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:
> > On Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 2:56:24 AM UTC-8, Mike wrote:
> > >
> > > I think Steven has full fledged Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD).
> > > He fit's like a glove on all the definitions.
>
> > Let's look at some of those definitions, taken from this link:
> >
> > https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder#symptoms
> >
> > [quoting] "A grandiose sense of self-importance"
>
> They are not all that way. The two main categories are the
> 'Grandiose Narcissist' and the 'Vulnerable Narcissistic'.
> You have some grandiose characteristics, but you strike
> me more of the vulnerable kind.

The point of that symptom is the self-importance, which
is the trait you exhibited (and bragged about here) by which
you record all your conversations with other people, without
letting them know you're doing it. That is self-importance at
it's finest.

> Your trick is that you
> victimize others while pretending that you're the victim.

Who do I victimize? It's you who victimizes people by using
your little recorder without letting them know you're doing it.

> It's one of the main traits of the personality disorder.

And it's what you do.

> Grandiose vs. Vulnerable Narcissism Fantasy Themes
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl-zC4olU3k

Nice try at changing the terms of the particular symptom
of self-importance, but you failed.

> > You're so self-important that you don't trust anyone and record
> > all your conversations, without informing the other person that
> > they are being recorded.
>
> That may have seemed unusual strange a couple years ago
> when I pioneered the concept and explored the technology..

Oh, you pioneered the concept. Congratulations, you must be
so proud of yourself! Do you want some praise and adoration?

> Now it's become a standard way of life. Practically everyone
> does it. The younger crowd seems quite comfortable with
> doing it. You would be naive and foolish to think when you
> go out that others might not be recording you. Maybe it's
> time for you to face reality.

I do face the reality of our crumbling society, in which morals
are no longer fashionable. Congratulations for your contribution
to that.

> > [next] "Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power,
> > brilliance, beauty, or ideal love"
> >
> > You fantasized about going to Hollywood and becoming famous,
> > which would then bring you unlimited success and power, with
> > the added bonus of being loved and admired. Right?
>
> I went to Los Angeles because I had a dream to become
> an Astronomer. I ended up in Hollywood when I ran away
> from my aunt because she was trying to set me up with
> women and trying to make me straight. She made my
> life very difficult. People always thought I should be a
> star, and I have been told I have a 'money making' nose,
> like a Jew. But I never had a desire for wealth, fame or
> riches. How could I be that and a recluse at the same
> time? You reasoning doesn't add up at all.

My reasoning? It's you who came on this group and often
mentioned your desire to be famous. Why are you trying
to turn that around and make it about me? Is this another
symptom of your narcissism, to blame me for something
you did?

> Your aim is to
> attack and hurt me with your own fantasies of what
> you wish I were.

Oh my, look at you playing the victim, blaming me for
something you did yourself. You just admitted above that
what you just wrote is a symptom of narcissism. Oh my,
Mike, you've given yourself away as a narcissist. How do
you feel about that?

> That's what a narcissist does.

That's right, thank you for admitting it.

> > [and then] "Belief that one is special and can only be understood by
> > or associate with special people or institutions"
>
> I don't believe I am understood by any institutions.

It says "associate" with institutions, not that they understand. Why
do you keep trying to change what these definitions are saying?

> Institutions
> are not there to understand. The purpose of an institution is
> to dictate. Also, you're the most 'special people' I know so
> that's a lofty place you are giving yourself in my life.

I haven't given myself any "place" in your life. What the heck
are you talking about?

> You've
> indicated you have a belief that I am obsessed with you, on many
> ovations.

Just the fact that you started this discussion by claiming
that I'm a narcissist is enough reason to believe you are
obsessed with me. Never mind all the other reasons you
continue to post things about me (false things most of the
time).

> That is NARCISSISM !!!

Unbelievable. Because you are so obviously obsessed with
me, that makes me a narcissist. This is becoming comical!

> > You and your "logic", that you are so sure only someone of your
> > immense understand of logic could possibly understand what
> > you're trying to say to us lesser people.
>
> You haven't studied logic for one single day in school.
> If I asked you to name the three fundamental logical
> functions, I bet you couldn't give a good answer, even
> with the help of Google. Go ahead, try, I'd love to have
> a chuckle.

Like most narcissists, you are so self-unaware that you
don't even see how narcissistic what you wrote in that
paragraph just above makes you appear. This is truly
funny, Mike. But at the same time, it's sort of sad.

> > [how about this one] "A need for excessive admiration"
> >
> > When you sent that camera to JTEM a few years ago, you were
> > looking for admiration. You were very hurt when you didn't get
> > the reaction you hoped for.
>
> I made it clear to JTEM why I gave him the Camera, and if he
> has a problem with my behavior

It wasn't JTEM who had a problem, it was you. Why are you trying
to shift it on to him?

> I have an open door policy
> and he is always free to bring up his grievances with me directly.

What grievances? It was you who had the grievances.

> Also, the technique you are using here is called to 'Triangulation'.
> That's what a narcissist does, bring others into the argument
> and make issues of things that are none of their business. You're
> just a nosy, busy body.

Well, quite frankly, I wish you had done all of that in private and
it certainly would NOT have been any of my business. But that's
not what you did. You did it here on the group, in full view of
everybody -- because you wanted to make a big show of it so
you could receive the admiration you hoped for. Exactly what
the definition just above states.

As for triangulation, you used a post from Doc to start this
discussion with me. You didn't address me directly, you used
a third person to do it. Now, what's this about triangulation?

> Narcissistic Triangulation:
> What It Is and How to Respond
> https://www.healthline.com/health/narcissistic-triangulation
> >
> > [here's another good one] "A sense of entitlement (to special treatment)"
> >
> > You wanted Seth Rogen's father to give you special treatment
> > so you could piggyback on Seth Rogen's fame and become
> > famous yourself.
>
> That's why his dad gave me the letter to begin with.
> He wanted me to use it to my advantage.
>
> It was a reference letter. How was I to know his son
> was going to get famous? How come I haven't become
> famous yet.

I don't know, why are you asking me?

> And why why should I feel guilty about taking
> up his dad's recommendations or offers?

Who said you should feel guilty?

> You're the one
> having issues with things that are not even an aspect
> of your life.

Do you think I would be talking about this if you hadn't
falsely accused me of being a narcissist? You started
this, Mike. Come on, take some responsibility for your
own behavior. Sheesh.

> That's what narcissists do. They are resentful
> that others could achieve anything.

That is not me, I want everyone to succeed. I think it's
you projecting your own way of thinking on to me.

> That's why you are
> coming across so bitter and angry with me at the possibility
> of success.

I'm all for your success. I even told you to go to the local
film industry right there in your city, but of course you
had every excuse why you couldn't do that.

> > [still more] "Exploitation of others"
> >
> > Again, your hope that you could use Seth Rogen's fame to
> > propel you into a fame of your own, but without doing any
> > of the work that Seth Rogen himself had to do. You just
> > wanted it to happen all by itself, based on knowing Seth
> > Rogen's father.
>
> The reference letter is about being a good software
> developer and a valued employed. I offered to show
> it to you. There is no mention, desire or intent to have
> fame or fortune.

It was you who started the "fame" thing when you first
mentioned that you had that letter.

> All the letter does is offer an avenue
> of possibility If I have a desire manifest anything. Why
> does a recluse also pursue fame? You are being totally
> unreasonable.

Why are you asking me about things you brought up, and
then say I'm being unreasonable for mentioning what you
brought up?

> > [this is a good one] "A lack of empathy"
> >
> > Just the other day, I reminded you of something I did a
> > year ago that you said (at the time) that you liked, but
> > now you slam me for it. You really do lack empathy, and
> > I'm sure I could find plenty more examples if I thought
> > about it.
>
> You're the one being the narcissist by thinking my empty is
> owed to you.

I didn't say it's owed to me (it's really funny the way you twist
things around), I just noted that you have none.

> I have empathy for JTEM.

Of course you do.

> What makes you think I should owe you anything?

I didn't say you owe me anything. I just noted that you
have no empathy.

> That's pure narcissism in full action.

It would be if it's what I thought, but it's not.

> > [this one is so obvious] "Envy of others or the belief that
> > one is the object of envy"
> >
> > I think you envy Seth Rogen. You want what he has, but
> > you don't want to put in the effort it would take. And you
> > probably think a lot of people envy him, which is why you
> > want what he has.
>
> I haven't really thought about Seth Rogen in months. I think
> it was just a phase I was going through. The devil was tempting
> me as he tempts anyone. Just like Christ did in the desert
> when he was tempted for fourty days, I had the power to resist.

I'm glad you resisted.

> I don't need to latch on to Jesus expect ting he owes me salvation
> like you do.

Can you show an example where I said I think Jesus "owes"
me anything?

> Narcissistics think they are entitled. They believe
> that everything is owed to them.

Now this is funny, because it's leftists in our society who
believe everything is owed to them. They resent anyone
who has a dollar more than they have, and they want to
take that dollar away from the person who has it. Sheesh,
Mike, I'm the guy who has said just the opposite of that
quite often.

Why do you feel the need to twist things around the way
you do?

> > [and finally] "Arrogant, haughty behavior, or attitudes"
> >
> > You hide yourself away in your apartment, because you're
> > above all the little people you must deal with whenever
> > you venture outside.
>
> I don't live in a Gated Community like you do.

Here we go again, you saw someone else say I live in a gated
community, so you believe it's true. There have been so many
falsehoods about me on this group that people have picked up
on and think are true, it's literally funny!

This has been oner of the most comical posts I've ever responded
to, so thanks for the laughs, Mike!!!

Mike

Jan 28, 2022, 8:18:34 PM1/28/22
On Friday, 28 January 2022 at 14:16:26 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:
> On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 12:35:01 AM UTC-8, Mike wrote:

> > > Let's look at some of those definitions, taken from this link:
> > >
> > > https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder#symptoms
> > >
> > > [quoting] "A grandiose sense of self-importance"
> >
> > They are not all that way. The two main categories are the
> > 'Grandiose Narcissist' and the 'Vulnerable Narcissistic'.
> > You have some grandiose characteristics, but you strike
> > me more of the vulnerable kind.
> The point of that symptom is the self-importance, which
> is the trait you exhibited (and bragged about here) by which
> you record all your conversations with other people, without
> letting them know you're doing it. That is self-importance at
> it's finest.

What's self important about recording a strangers conversations?
With lying narcissists like you all around why shouldn't want to keep
an accurate record of what was said? There obviously must be a
reason why you are so afraid of having your conversations recorded.
What is the reason you feel victimized by being recorded?
By now, it's something everyone has gotten used to. Why not you?

I assume everyone knows that anyplace they go in public they
are being randomly recorded and tracked by cameras and a
variety of devices. It's kind of dumb to think otherwise.

And, since when does telling others an important factual detail
about ones life turn into bragging? It's you that thinks that
because you are jealous. You don't have the technical skills
to accomplish all that I have. It's not bragging, but a FACT!

All the people I know are aware of what I'm into and
what I'm about. If it was a secret why would I have a website?
If it's a secret why would I tell YOU of all people? Why would
I want to tell that to a malignant narcissist who is only interests
in that detail because they want to cause harm? Why not
encouragement from you, why not help me to increase my sales?

Why would I tell intimate secretive of my life to a malignant
narcissist who only wants information about me, so they can bring it
up later with the intent to cause harm? You are constantly digging
into the archives, looking for ways, anything you can find, to defame
others, to expose their shortcomings, to criticize their flaws.

Your archivist tendencies are far more dangerous than an
anonymous stranger recording conversations, which should
be expected anyhow. How many people have a dedicated
archivist cross-referencing my every thought, and my
every word. Then you say I'm the one that's obsessed.
You obviously don't know what it feels like to have a
chronic archivalist cros-referencing your every word.

GET REAL!!

> > Your trick is that you
> > victimize others while pretending that you're the victim.
> Who do I victimize? It's you who victimizes people by using
> your little recorder without letting them know you're doing it.

There you go again think you know how others feel. Most
of my conversations are business related and most business
interactions are tracked and recorded anyhow. It is intersecting
though why you feel such resentment about me.

> > It's one of the main traits of the personality disorder.
> And it's what you do.
> >
> > Grandiose vs. Vulnerable Narcissism Fantasy Themes
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl-zC4olU3k
> Nice try at changing the terms of the particular symptom
> of self-importance, but you failed.
> >
> > > You're so self-important that you don't trust anyone and record
> > > all your conversations, without informing the other person that
> > > they are being recorded.
> >
> > That may have seemed unusual strange a couple years ago
> > when I pioneered the concept and explored the technology..
> Oh, you pioneered the concept. Congratulations, you must be
> so proud of yourself! Do you want some praise and adoration?

Actually it was Bill Gates and Microsoft that pioneered the concept
over two decades ago. Back then Bill Gates was still a bit of a hero.
If you want someone to blame, blame him, not me. I'm just a tiny
small fry in this new area of artificial intelligence.

Introduction to SenseCam
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/project/sensecam/introduction/

SenseCam Overview Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwBC82XbNA4

> > Now it's become a standard way of life. Practically everyone
> > does it. The younger crowd seems quite comfortable with
> > doing it. You would be naive and foolish to think when you
> > go out that others might not be recording you. Maybe it's
> > time for you to face reality.
> I do face the reality of our crumbling society,

No, not at all. What's you seem to be facing is only the
crumbling walls around your gated community.

>in which morals
> are no longer fashionable.

Maybe you're the one who has become unfashionable.
Have you considered that possibility?

>Congratulations for your contribution
> to that.

> > > [next] "Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power,
> > > brilliance, beauty, or ideal love"
> > >
> > > You fantasized about going to Hollywood and becoming famous,
> > > which would then bring you unlimited success and power, with
> > > the added bonus of being loved and admired. Right?
> >
> > I went to Los Angeles because I had a dream to become
> > an Astronomer. I ended up in Hollywood when I ran away
> > from my aunt because she was trying to set me up with
> > women and trying to make me straight. She made my
> > life very difficult. People always thought I should be a
> > star, and I have been told I have a 'money making' nose,
> > like a Jew. But I never had a desire for wealth, fame or
> > riches. How could I be that and a recluse at the same
> > time? You reasoning doesn't add up at all.
> My reasoning? It's you who came on this group and often
> mentioned your desire to be famous.

I've never had such a desire so you must be lying. I'm having
enough troubles with you. Why would I want any more problems?

>Why are you trying
> to turn that around and make it about me? Is this another
> symptom of your narcissism, to blame me for something
> you did?

As far as I know, you were here a long, long time before
I got here.

> > Your aim is to
> > attack and hurt me with your own fantasies of what
> > you wish I were.
> Oh my, look at you playing the victim, blaming me for
> something you did yourself. You just admitted above that
> what you just wrote is a symptom of narcissism. Oh my,
> Mike, you've given yourself away as a narcissist. How do
> you feel about that?

A narcissist is unable to identify another narcissist.
That is an impossibility, so one can only conclude that
you do now know what you are talking about.

> > That's what a narcissist does.
> That's right, thank you for admitting it.

A narcissist is NEVER EVER going to admit to
anything, so you must have it all WRONG!.

> > > [and then] "Belief that one is special and can only be understood by
> > > or associate with special people or institutions"
> >
> > I don't believe I am understood by any institutions.
> It says "associate" with institutions, not that they understand. Why
> do you keep trying to change what these definitions are saying?

I saw 'understood by or associate', here you go lying again....

> > Institutions
> > are not there to understand. The purpose of an institution is
> > to dictate. Also, you're the most 'special people' I know so
> > that's a lofty place you are giving yourself in my life.
> I haven't given myself any "place" in your life. What the heck
> are you talking about?

To think I am obsessed with you is quite a lofty wish
you have of me. You're the one who is making the claim.

> > You've
> > indicated you have a belief that I am obsessed with you, on many
> > ovations.
> Just the fact that you started this discussion by claiming
> that I'm a narcissist is enough reason to believe you are
> obsessed with me. Never mind all the other reasons you
> continue to post things about me (false things most of the
> time).
> >
> > That is NARCISSISM !!!
>
> Unbelievable. Because you are so obviously obsessed with
> me, that makes me a narcissist. This is becoming comical!

No, that fat that you fantasize that I'm obsessed with you
makes YOU the narcissist. It makes YOU feel important.

> > > You and your "logic", that you are so sure only someone of your
> > > immense understand of logic could possibly understand what
> > > you're trying to say to us lesser people.
> >
> > You haven't studied logic for one single day in school.
> > If I asked you to name the three fundamental logical
> > functions, I bet you couldn't give a good answer, even
> > with the help of Google. Go ahead, try, I'd love to have
> > a chuckle.
> Like most narcissists, you are so self-unaware that you
> don't even see how narcissistic what you wrote in that
> paragraph just above makes you appear. This is truly
> funny, Mike. But at the same time, it's sort of sad.

I'm not feeling sad for myself, so the problem is yours.
That's what the narcissist does, make other peoples issues
become their problems. Save your sadness for yourself.

> > > [how about this one] "A need for excessive admiration"
> > >
> > > When you sent that camera to JTEM a few years ago, you were
> > > looking for admiration. You were very hurt when you didn't get
> > > the reaction you hoped for.

I wasn't hurt at all. I was a bit angry. If you go out of
your way to be kind to some. It's a common courtesy
to say thanks. Besides, I told JTEM before I gave him
the camera that it was a gift, not a manipulation.

I specifically told him I wasn't expecting his attitude
to change, and it didn't . I've never brought it up since.
You on the other hand have brought it up about ten
times so far already. Why is that?

> > I made it clear to JTEM why I gave him the Camera, and if he
> > has a problem with my behavior
> It wasn't JTEM who had a problem, it was you. Why are you trying
> to shift it on to him?
> >
> > I have an open door policy
> > and he is always free to bring up his grievances with me directly.
> What grievances? It was you who had the grievances.

I suppose you are right, and it was proper to bring it up with him.
I don't see why this is any of your business, frankly.

> > Also, the technique you are using here is called to 'Triangulation'.
> > That's what a narcissist does, bring others into the argument
> > and make issues of things that are none of their business. You're
> > just a nosy, busy body.
> Well, quite frankly, I wish you had done all of that in private and
> it certainly would NOT have been any of my business. But that's
> not what you did. You did it here on the group, in full view of
> everybody -- because you wanted to make a big show of it so
> you could receive the admiration you hoped for. Exactly what
> the definition just above states.

I still don't see why that is any of your business.
Do you think I was expecting admiration from you?
Is that even possible? GET REAL !!!!

> As for triangulation, you used a post from Doc to start this
> discussion with me. You didn't address me directly, you used
> a third person to do it. Now, what's this about triangulation?
> >
> > Narcissistic Triangulation:
> > What It Is and How to Respond
> > https://www.healthline.com/health/narcissistic-triangulation
> > >
> > > [here's another good one] "A sense of entitlement (to special treatment)"
> > >
> > > You wanted Seth Rogen's father to give you special treatment
> > > so you could piggyback on Seth Rogen's fame and become
> > > famous yourself.
> >
> > That's why his dad gave me the letter to begin with.
> > He wanted me to use it to my advantage.
> >
> > It was a reference letter. How was I to know his son
> > was going to get famous? How come I haven't become
> > famous yet.
> I don't know, why are you asking me?

Because you brought up the topic. I already know
the answer. I wanted to hear yours.

> > And why why should I feel guilty about taking
> > up his dad's recommendations or offers?
> Who said you should feel guilty?

Oh, I thought that was the implication.

> > You're the one
> > having issues with things that are not even an aspect
> > of your life.
> Do you think I would be talking about this if you hadn't
> falsely accused me of being a narcissist? You started
> this, Mike. Come on, take some responsibility for your
> own behavior. Sheesh.

Actually, I noticed Doc broke it down, long before I realized
what was going on. After I started researching the topic
I realized he hit on something. Doc knows what you are.
For me it's a recent realization. There are literally thousands
of videos, from psychiatrists and Councillors. There is no
shortage of information to look at. But you obviously
haven't studied healthy relationships that's why the terminology
or jargon is unknown to you.

Actually, every one has narcissistic traits and in many
instances it can be healthy. But in your case you have
full blown 'Narcissistic Personality Disorder' (NPD). That
is what I am referencing.

> > That's what narcissists do. They are resentful
> > that others could achieve anything.
> That is not me, I want everyone to succeed. I think it's
> you projecting your own way of thinking on to me.
> >
> > That's why you are
> > coming across so bitter and angry with me at the possibility
> > of success.
> I'm all for your success. I even told you to go to the local
> film industry right there in your city, but of course you
> had every excuse why you couldn't do that.

I don't want or need success in the film industry. I need
success with selling voice recorders and AI technology.
How have you tried to help me with that.

> > > [still more] "Exploitation of others"
> > >
> > > Again, your hope that you could use Seth Rogen's fame to
> > > propel you into a fame of your own, but without doing any
> > > of the work that Seth Rogen himself had to do. You just
> > > wanted it to happen all by itself, based on knowing Seth
> > > Rogen's father.
> >
> > The reference letter is about being a good software
> > developer and a valued employed. I offered to show
> > it to you. There is no mention, desire or intent to have
> > fame or fortune.
> It was you who started the "fame" thing when you first
> mentioned that you had that letter.

The possibility was looking at me in the face, but it
will not bring happiness into my life. I try to make
wise decisions, not by the whim of my fleeting
emotions.

> > All the letter does is offer an avenue
> > of possibility If I have a desire manifest anything. Why
> > does a recluse also pursue fame? You are being totally
> > unreasonable.
> Why are you asking me about things you brought up, and
> then say I'm being unreasonable for mentioning what you
> brought up?

I haven't mentioned Seth Rogen in probably over a year
now. You are the one who recently bough it up. For an
expert archivalist, you sure have a bad memory.

> > > [this is a good one] "A lack of empathy"
> > >
> > > Just the other day, I reminded you of something I did a
> > > year ago that you said (at the time) that you liked, but
> > > now you slam me for it. You really do lack empathy, and
> > > I'm sure I could find plenty more examples if I thought
> > > about it.
> >
> > You're the one being the narcissist by thinking my empty is
> > owed to you.
> I didn't say it's owed to me (it's really funny the way you twist
> things around), I just noted that you have none.
> >
> > I have empathy for JTEM.
> Of course you do.

What is that supposed to mean?

> > What makes you think I should owe you anything?
> I didn't say you owe me anything. I just noted that you
> have no empathy.

How can you detect empathy when you have none yourself?

> > That's pure narcissism in full action.
> It would be if it's what I thought, but it's not.

No one ever knows for sure what you think. The
Narcissist keeps many secrets. Any admission of
any lies will never come from them. It is far easier
to project, and blame shift, than looking at yourself
and committing change instead of waiting for 'salvation'.

> > > [this one is so obvious] "Envy of others or the belief that
> > > one is the object of envy"
> > >
> > > I think you envy Seth Rogen. You want what he has, but
> > > you don't want to put in the effort it would take. And you
> > > probably think a lot of people envy him, which is why you
> > > want what he has.
> >
> > I haven't really thought about Seth Rogen in months. I think
> > it was just a phase I was going through. The devil was tempting
> > me as he tempts anyone. Just like Christ did in the desert
> > when he was tempted for fourty days, I had the power to resist.
> I'm glad you resisted.
> >
> > I don't need to latch on to Jesus expect ting he owes me salvation
> > like you do.
> Can you show an example where I said I think Jesus "owes"
> me anything?

A narcissist is not going to get into a relationship with anyone
unless something can be extracted from them. And that goes
even for how they look at Jesus. You wouldn't have the least
bit of interest if there wasn't something you wanted from him.
Why don't you just be honest and clear stating exactly what you
want form him? You must want something ...

> > Narcissistics think they are entitled. They believe
> > that everything is owed to them.
> Now this is funny, because it's leftists in our society who
> believe everything is owed to them.

Just like the 'anti-semite', the 'leftist' is another of your
boxes or categories, that you like to fit others into. That's a
main feature of narcissism. After you're finished with
'leftist' you are going to cycle through anti-semitie, terrorist,
anti-vaxer, various identifications, then rinse wash repeat....

>They resent anyone
> who has a dollar more than they have, and they want to
> take that dollar away from the person who has it. Sheesh,
> Mike, I'm the guy who has said just the opposite of that
> quite often.

I've never seen you give anything to anyone, definitely
not money. If I do that you are resentful of it and say
I'm boasting. What's going on here? Are you even able
to explain?

> Why do you feel the need to twist things around the way
> you do?

Maybe it's just your head that's constantly spinning and twirling?

> > > [and finally] "Arrogant, haughty behavior, or attitudes"
> > >
> > > You hide yourself away in your apartment, because you're
> > > above all the little people you must deal with whenever
> > > you venture outside.
> >
> > I don't live in a Gated Community like you do.
> Here we go again, you saw someone else say I live in a gated
> community, so you believe it's true. There have been so many
> falsehoods about me on this group that people have picked up
> on and think are true, it's literally funny!
>
> This has been oner of the most comical posts I've ever responded
> to, so thanks for the laughs, Mike!!!

I didn't even know narcissists could laugh. If they do it's generally
not genuine.

docufo

Jan 29, 2022, 1:26:12 AM1/29/22
If he'd gotten in office again by the desperate, childish, illegal means
he used in Georgia, after making his faithful poodle dog, Pence, the
fall guy for his election loss, you'd likely seen this nation torn
asunder with violence everywhere.

And I very much doubt you'd given a shit.

And blamed it all on leftists.

It's the bottom of the barrel for America these days in morality,
rationality, maturity and intelligence.

And if it isn't fixed by using our democratic system and courts, and
supported by a majority, compromising, we'll be a historical "flash in
the pan" that'll likely beat the USSR's record of 6 years before it went
belly up.

@y=

Steven Douglas

Jan 29, 2022, 5:57:41 PM1/29/22
Speaking of Georgia, why haven't you or other members of the
radical kook left condemned the fake governor of Georgia who
refuses to concede her defeat? Why isn't she accused of trying
to destroy our democracy? I know you won't answer this question,
because you lack the intellectual honesty it would take to answer
it.

docufo

Jan 30, 2022, 12:13:23 AM1/30/22
The storm of reality about your Donald and his scoundrels is right
around the corner, so yap it up really good before the hammer falls.

@y=

Steven Douglas

Jan 30, 2022, 12:51:08 PM1/30/22
Just as I predicted, you lack the intellectual honesty to answer the
very simple question I asked you. Whatever, your lack of honesty is
just exactly what I expect of you, every single time.

docufo

Jan 30, 2022, 3:33:01 PM1/30/22
As long as you keep supporting psycho swindler Donnie, your accusation I
lack intellectual honesty pretty much goes in one ear and out the other.

If you had any, you'd dump grossly dishonest, conning Donnie.

And that includes lacking maturity and intelligence, too.

You're severely deficient in all three attributes.

I recommend you switch back to the Dem party before you drown yourself
playing foolish "reality" games on the deck of the Bad Ship GOP, sinking
fast with extremists like yourself too full of your own butt corn to
prevent disaster.

#y=

Steven Douglas

Jan 31, 2022, 12:54:09 AM1/31/22
On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 12:33:01 PM UTC-8, docufo wrote:
> On 1/30/2022 9:51 AM, Steven Douglas wrote:

> >> The storm of reality about your Donald
> >
> > Just as I predicted, you lack the intellectual honesty to answer the
> > very simple question I asked you. Whatever, your lack of honesty is
> > just exactly what I expect of you, every single time.
>
> As long as you keep supporting

Why can't you just answer a simple question? The answer is that
you're stumped. You don't know what to say, so you just ignore it.
It says a lot about your lack of intellectual honesty, Doc.

Mike

Jan 31, 2022, 1:47:45 AM1/31/22
This is very troubling.