Horrible Nightmare !!!

Mike

Jun 4, 2022, 2:59:07 PM6/4/22
Last night I went to the bathroom and when I came out
my new 4K monitor was GONE! In what was a very short
span of time, it was unplugged disconnected, VANISHED!!

I kept saying to myself this can't be real, it's got to be a dream,
but it was real and I knew it was no dream.

When I woke up this morning I realized it was actually
only a dream. I still feel disoriented at the seeming reality of it.
I wonder what I should read into it.

JTEM is Magic

Jun 5, 2022, 12:07:42 AM6/5/22
Maybe it was real and the missing monitor -- the thought that
someone hadn't just stolen your property but violated your
personal space -- was so troubling that you moved into another
universe.

The multiverse.

You were in a version of the universe where the monitor was
stolen and that was so troubling that your consciousness fled
into this one. Or your desire for it to not be true manifested this
version, if that's the way you prefer to see it.

Were you YOU? I mean, was your life any different in the reality
where your monitor was stolen? Were YOU any different?

I told you that in my dream that felt so real that when I woke up
this reality seemed fake, I was a different person altogether.

I was young, handsome (I want to say blond) straight dude in
France. I wasn't French though. And I was well off or my gal pal
was well off -- or maybe "We" were well off -- and had plenty of
money to travel and stay in hotels, etc.

But in THAT world, blond me in France, I was overwhelmed with
a feeling of dread, believing that the police were going to catch
up to us and throw us, or at least me, in prison.

VERY strong, overwhelming feeling...

And when I woke up this seemed like the dream, like the fantasy
and that other me living that other life was the real me. I could
still feel the dread. This life was the comfort. It was the escape
for the impending doom.

So maybe strong emotions can cause "Quantum Leaps" between
universes, versions of the one in the multiverse.

Maybe.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/686046471345274880

Mike

Jun 5, 2022, 12:41:20 AM6/5/22
On Saturday, 4 June 2022 at 21:07:42 UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Mike wrote:
>
> > Last night I went to the bathroom and when I came out
> > my new 4K monitor was GONE! In what was a very short
> > span of time, it was unplugged disconnected, VANISHED!!
> >
> > I kept saying to myself this can't be real, it's got to be a dream,
> > but it was real and I knew it was no dream.
> >
> > When I woke up this morning I realized it was actually
> > only a dream. I still feel disoriented at the seeming reality of it.
> > I wonder what I should read into it.
> Maybe it was real and the missing monitor -- the thought that
> someone hadn't just stolen your property but violated your
> personal space -- was so troubling that you moved into another
> universe.

The thieves might have even killed me and this is where I am now.

> The multiverse.
>
> You were in a version of the universe where the monitor was
> stolen and that was so troubling that your consciousness fled
> into this one. Or your desire for it to not be true manifested this
> version, if that's the way you prefer to see it.
>
> Were you YOU? I mean, was your life any different in the reality
> where your monitor was stolen? Were YOU any different?

No, there was nothing strange or mystical about the dream,
just like I said a real experience. No falling from impossible
places or standing on a ledge where I can't get down. Just
a memory of my monitor gone and questioning the validity
of the experience. Next thing I knew it was just a memory,
strange that I even remember. But when I woke up it came
back to me just as plain as day. Only the realization it was
really a dream is different.

> I told you that in my dream that felt so real that when I woke up
> this reality seemed fake, I was a different person altogether.
>
> I was young, handsome (I want to say blond) straight dude in
> France. I wasn't French though. And I was well off or my gal pal
> was well off -- or maybe "We" were well off -- and had plenty of
> money to travel and stay in hotels, etc.
>
> But in THAT world, blond me in France, I was overwhelmed with
> a feeling of dread, believing that the police were going to catch
> up to us and throw us, or at least me, in prison.
>
> VERY strong, overwhelming feeling...
>
> And when I woke up this seemed like the dream, like the fantasy
> and that other me living that other life was the real me. I could
> still feel the dread. This life was the comfort. It was the escape
> for the impending doom.
>
> So maybe strong emotions can cause "Quantum Leaps" between
> universes, versions of the one in the multiverse.

I remember the feelings I had as a kid. I wanted so bad to be
a Prince. It felt like that is what I was supposed to be. I didn't
know about past lives then and I remember we watched a British
show about an Indian princes, raja I think. I wish I knew what the
show was called. Anyhow it didn't make a difference if I was
an English or an Indian Prince, I just had such a intense longing
to be the character in the show. Even if the perceptions come
form a show, I think those things have some kind of significance.
Where would the feelings come from?

JTEM is Magic

Jun 7, 2022, 1:35:53 PM6/7/22
Mike wrote:

> I remember the feelings I had as a kid. I wanted so bad to be
> a Prince. It felt like that is what I was supposed to be. I didn't
> know about past lives then and I remember we watched a British
> show about an Indian princes, raja I think. I wish I knew what the
> show was called. Anyhow it didn't make a difference if I was
> an English or an Indian Prince, I just had such a intense longing
> to be the character in the show. Even if the perceptions come
> form a show, I think those things have some kind of significance.
> Where would the feelings come from?

From you.

Something >Clicked< for you in the show, I presume.

You must've imagined that such a life would fix something broken
in your RealLife(tm). Or it filled a void. Solved a problem.

I think every kid has similar experiences, which explains why TV
was so popular, and most popular amongst kids.

Escapism works best in young, imaginative minds...

I remember, as a kid, it seemed that every depiction of life in other
places, other cultures was always better than what I had. I remember
this travelog on Israel, for example, and it just seemed so AWESOME
and why can't I live something like that it's so much better [blah, blah
blah] but of course there was no mention of terrorist bombings,
rocket attacks and the like...

And when you see it on TV, especially for kids, it places it within the
realm of possibilities. It's a potential. SOMEONE has that life and if
THEY do why not YOU?

So I'd say it's normal to watch a show and think that it depicts the
life you could've and should've had...

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/686063009321336832

Mike

Jun 7, 2022, 3:18:57 PM6/7/22
You're such a party pooper! Past lives would be so much
much more intriguing. What did kids imagine in the days
before television?

> -- --
>
> https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/686063009321336832

JTEM is Magic

Jun 7, 2022, 6:23:44 PM6/7/22
Mike wrote:
> You're such a party pooper! Past lives would be so much
> much more intriguing. What did kids imagine in the days
> before television?

If it makes you feel any better; you are a prince.

Absolutely everyone alive has a "Noble" in their family tree. Even
if you have to go back 4,000 years to a tribal chieftain, you have
the ancestry.

And that 4,000 years isn't random. I once read a claim that if you
look at anyone who was alive 4,000 years ago, they either have
ZERO living descendants today or they are related to EVERYONE
alive right now.

It's statistical, you might be related to that 4,000 year old dude
through six or eighteen ancestors while some Easter Islander
might not be related at all. Then again, when the Dutch & Spanish
arrived they probably raped all their women so they might be
related to some prehistoric European as much as you...

NOTE: I just did the Google thing and couldn't find any imagines
of naked Easter Islanders, so I have no idea what their penises
look like. I mean, are they big? Small? Do they run a crap shoot?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/686422959109341184

docufo

Jun 8, 2022, 8:14:43 AM6/8/22
As a kid I imagined I'd like to be a real magician and really make
people like JTEM disappear forever.

And if I couldn't get that delightful magical feat done, I'd settle for
sawing him in half.

And never putting him back together.

But that's just me. We all have different dreams.

@y=

JTEM is Magic

Jun 8, 2022, 8:45:43 AM6/8/22
docufo wrote:

> As a kid I imagined I'd like to be a real magician and really make
> people like JTEM disappear forever.

So you wanted to be a Jeffery Dahmer but just didn't have the
taste for it.

> And if I couldn't get that delightful magical feat done, I'd settle for
> sawing him in half.

Yeah, like you'd make the room in your fridge...

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/686422959109341184