UAPRO: Conspiracy Theories

JTEM is Magic

Mar 27, 2023, 5:49:15 PM3/27/23

https://uapro.tumblr.com/post/712921088825458688/conspiracy-theory-time-hitler-didnt-die-in-the

I got a phone call from Larry Lestlie.

"John," he told me, "I'm mighty bored of UFOs," he said
in what appeared to be a rare moment of lucidity. "I
think I'm tapped out on aliens. Can you post one of
your Hitler conspiracies?" He asked. "i love those. And
I agree with everything you say."

"Sure," I told Barry, "anything. Anything for you."

"Anything?" he asked.

"Anything," I assured him.

"Can I put my lips on your scrotum?" he asked excitedly.

"Anything but that," I told.

"What of your buttocks," he inquired. "Can I put my lips
on them?

"Not that either," I explained."

"So," he began, "when you say ANYTHING what you mean
is NOT anything."

"That is right," I acknowledged. "You are correct."

Anyhow, without further ado, and as requested by my good
friend, Harry Ray, here's a Hitler conspiracy for you:

https://uapro.tumblr.com/post/712921088825458688/conspiracy-theory-time-hitler-didnt-die-in-the

JTEM is Magic

Mar 28, 2023, 4:38:27 AM3/28/23
JTEM is Magic wrote:

> https://uapro.tumblr.com/post/712921088825458688/conspiracy-theory-time-hitler-didnt-die-in-the

This photo, btw...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/29/Willi_Hübner_Goebbels_1945_2-colorized.jpg

Is identified as Artur Axmann, here:

https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/wilhelm-willi-hubner-1945/

It's clearly not, unless Axmann's arm grew back as he unnaturally aged.

The kid is wearing different uniforms. He's wearing a hat with Hitler and
Axmann, a field uniform & helmut with Goebbels... different places,
different people and different times.

But this is normal. Photos of Hitler are very often misrepresented as
dating long after they were taken.

It's consistent.

It's not random.It's not rare. It's VERY consistent.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/713001423881797632

JTEM is Magic

Mar 29, 2023, 3:14:55 AM3/29/23
JTEM is Magic wrote:

> But this is normal. Photos of Hitler are very often misrepresented as
> dating long after they were taken.

My biggest problem is that Hitler's bunker wasn't in Berlin per se. Hitler's
bunker was to the south of the city. Not far, granted, but not in the city.

Google: Maybach I & II

Or the Zeppelin Bunker (complex?)

That's where the German high command was located after they fled East
Prussia.

(East Prussia was Hitler's famous "Wolf's Lair," where the bombing took
place)

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/713001423881797632