New Sollog XMas 2003 Prophecy - Must Read

10 views
Skip to first unread message

Jahiro

unread,
Dec 16, 2003, 8:36:43 PM12/16/03
to
Just read this over at

http://www.sollog.com/prophecies/xmas2003.txt

======================

The Xmas Prophecy of 2003

'Tis 9 days til Xmas of 2003
'Tis 16 days til the 9th Anniversary of the Point of Creation
Discovery
'Tis a short time til many shall die in great acts of terrorism

Behold the plane falls from the sky
Many shall cry for those lost on the plane
Some shall be quite famous that die

Terrorists shall fire from their shoulder at another plane
Terrorists shall attempt to strike the family of a world leader
Terrorists shall kidnap and kill one of great fame

Many around the world shall watch in horror
As terrorists take a great many captive
So many die live as the event is captured by the media

Over and over soldiers shall die in suicide bombings
Over and over the media shall show scenes of carnage
Over and over blood shall be spilled in the streets of occupied lands

The markets shall have a great fall within 31 days
Fortunes shall be wiped out in a few minutes
Panic controls the fools that still invest in the street called Wall

The age of Nuclear Terrorism is nigh
The day of Nuke Terrorism shall close the markets around the world for
quite some time
The first three locations struck by nuke terrorism are Zion, Rome and
DC

Another outbreak of a new disease
Such new plagues are man made
Modern medicine cannot stop the spread while many fall dead

Behold EMP's shall strike many more grids
Behold UFO's shall appear
Behold great quakes shall take many lives

Look to the heavens for a bright new light
Look to the heavens for a great fright
Look to the heavens for the sign shall be bright

Cold, wind and snow of historic records shall appear
Many shall die in the Blizzard of '04
Snow so high many cannot open their doors

He walks into the Church of Satan
He walks into the Black Mass
He walks with many weapons to kill those that bow to graven images

Beware of the great lie
Beware of the sheep in wolves clothing
Beware of he who claimed to be the Mornining Star who is Lucifer

Written by Sollog
December 16th 2003 CE

Wally Anglesea™ >

unread,
Dec 16, 2003, 9:53:13 PM12/16/03
to
On 16 Dec 2003 17:36:43 -0800, Jahi...@hotmail.com (Jahiro) wrote:

<SNIP>

>
>Written by Sollog
>December 16th 2003 CE

Impossible, Sollog is dead.


--
"FOR I HAVE BECOME VENGEANCE AND YOU WILL FEEL THE WRATH"

"YOUR DOOM IS WRITTEN IN THE STARS...."

"THE DREADED NAME HAS BEEN REVEALED...YOUR DOOM IS NEAR..."

DM in meltdown mode, February 2003

Never anonymous Bud

unread,
Dec 16, 2003, 11:01:27 PM12/16/03
to
Having skipped an E.L.F. meeting to be here, Jahi...@hotmail.com (Jahiro)
scribbled:


Nice try, but no cigar.

Definitely NOT written by SlickDog, who is still dead.


To reply by email, remove the XYZ.

Lumber Cartel (tinlc) #2063. Spam this account at your own risk.

It's your SIG, say what you want to say....

TruthSeeker

unread,
Dec 17, 2003, 12:00:43 AM12/17/03
to

"Wally AngleseaT >" <"<wanglese"@spammersbigpondareparasites.net.au> wrote
in message news:pbhvtv453cm8kkb4o...@4ax.com...

> On 16 Dec 2003 17:36:43 -0800, Jahi...@hotmail.com (Jahiro) wrote:
>
> <SNIP>
>
> >
> >Written by Sollog
> >December 16th 2003 CE
>
> Impossible, Sollog is dead.

Where's your proof? Unless you can present evidence indicating Sollog is
dead, you will be considered a liar.


TruthSeeker

unread,
Dec 17, 2003, 12:01:14 AM12/17/03
to

"Never anonymous Bud" <the...@san.rxyzr.com> wrote in message
news:j6lvtvol58us62jd7...@4ax.com...

> Having skipped an E.L.F. meeting to be here, Jahi...@hotmail.com
(Jahiro)
> scribbled:
>
> >Just read this over at
> >
> >http://www.sollog.com/prophecies/xmas2003.txt
>
>
> Nice try, but no cigar.
>
> Definitely NOT written by SlickDog, who is still dead.

Where's your proof? Unless you can present evidence indicating Sollog is

Wally Anglesea™

unread,
Dec 17, 2003, 12:12:59 AM12/17/03
to
On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 05:00:43 GMT, "TruthSeeker" <clou...@aol.comabc>
wrote:

Hello noname.


Prove he's alive.


--
Maj. General, Fanatic Legions.
Commander of Southern Hemisphere Forces.

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

Wally Anglesea™ >

unread,
Dec 17, 2003, 12:15:30 AM12/17/03
to
On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 05:01:14 GMT, "TruthSeeker" <clou...@aol.comabc>
wrote:

,methinks "truthseeker" went to the same school as noname.

PARANOID Guy Sometimes Right :-

unread,
Dec 17, 2003, 2:11:04 AM12/17/03
to
Hey Mr. "SO-CaLLed-God", I place my bets in a day "21" or Feb 1. It's
"blackjack" - LOL :-)


Jahi...@hotmail.com (Jahiro) wrote in message news:<f2967f4e.03121...@posting.google.com>...

PARANOID Guy Sometimes Right :-

unread,
Dec 17, 2003, 2:19:16 AM12/17/03
to
By The Way Mr. God, IT'S ALL A CONSPIRATION TO DESTROY THE WORLD -
LOL!
SOME STUPID ASSHOLES THINK IT IS COMMUNISM, WHILE IN FACT IT MEANS -
"THE END" FOR YOU "SO-CALLED-DOG" - LOOOOOLLL

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE - YOU WORK FOR THE FUCKING ORDER - NOW DIE WITH
EVERYBODY EXCEPT "THE" BIG "SO-CALLED-DOGS"!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :-)


Jahi...@hotmail.com (Jahiro) wrote in message news:<f2967f4e.03121...@posting.google.com>...

Werewolfy

unread,
Dec 17, 2003, 12:30:42 PM12/17/03
to
T_AMO_LO...@gmx.net (PARANOID Guy Sometimes Right :-) wrote in message news:<4915a0bf.03121...@posting.google.com>...

> By The Way Mr. God, IT'S ALL A CONSPIRATION TO DESTROY THE WORLD -
> LOL!
> SOME STUPID ASSHOLES THINK IT IS COMMUNISM, WHILE IN FACT IT MEANS -
> "THE END" FOR YOU "SO-CALLED-DOG" - LOOOOOLLL
>
> YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE - YOU WORK FOR THE FUCKING ORDER - NOW DIE WITH
> EVERYBODY EXCEPT "THE" BIG "SO-CALLED-DOGS"!
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :-)

================================================================================
Does anyone else have the unconfortable feeling that illiterate
lunatics are becoming more numerous?
Is it that the mental care institutions are now full? Is it that
inmates have access to computers from withing their confines?

Should compulsive lobotomy be re-introduced for writers displaying Mr
Loucamente's personality disorder?

Or does he simply need a thrashing?

Ricky
================================================================================

TruthSeeker

unread,
Dec 17, 2003, 1:41:57 PM12/17/03
to

"Wally AngleseaT" <wang...@spammersbigpondareparasites.net.au> wrote in
message news:ihpvtvc9gr5lebart...@4ax.com...

> On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 05:00:43 GMT, "TruthSeeker" <clou...@aol.comabc>
> wrote:
>
> >
> >"Wally AngleseaT >" <"<wanglese"@spammersbigpondareparasites.net.au>
wrote
> >in message news:pbhvtv453cm8kkb4o...@4ax.com...
> >> On 16 Dec 2003 17:36:43 -0800, Jahi...@hotmail.com (Jahiro) wrote:
> >>
> >> <SNIP>
> >>
> >> >
> >> >Written by Sollog
> >> >December 16th 2003 CE
> >>
> >> Impossible, Sollog is dead.
> >
> >Where's your proof? Unless you can present evidence indicating Sollog is
> >dead, you will be considered a liar.
>
> Hello noname.
>
>
> Prove he's alive.
>

Hmmm. Aren't you the one who said Sollog's dead?? So why can't you give
some evidence to support your claim?? Because it's a fucking lie. I
shouldn't have to prove Sollog is alive, you have to prove he's dead! You
can't do it because you're a lying fuck! You try to turn the tables and
tell me to prove he's alive... Well why can't you prove he's dead? Because
you know he's alive yet you want to spread obvious lies. You are such a
moron.


Krib

unread,
Dec 17, 2003, 2:48:25 PM12/17/03
to

"TruthSeeker" <clou...@aol.comabc> wrote in message
news:Vr1Eb.12930$aw2.6...@newssrv26.news.prodigy.com...

> Hmmm. Aren't you the one who said Sollog's dead??

Maybe wally meant ennis is dead "allegorically"? in which case
he's 100% accurate.

> So why can't you give some evidence to support your claim??

Why don't you understand that the rules of debate in apn, the size
of the earth relative to your head, the fact that ennis is a convicted
criminal all point to wally being right, don't you wish the facts didn't
prove otherwise?

> Because it's a fucking lie.

Prove it, wally has given his proof just because you don't understand
it doesn't mean it's not true, bring a letter from a world renowned
doctor saying ennis is still alive, if you don't that's proof he's dead.

> I shouldn't have to prove Sollog is alive, you have to prove he's dead!

We shouldn't have to prove ennis is a failure, you should prove he's not.

> You can't do it because you're a lying fuck!

Ditto

> You try to turn the tables and tell me to prove he's alive...

So you can't then? ergo he must be dead.

> Well why can't you prove he's dead?

Because wally made the allegation and it's up to you to prove him wrong.

> Because you know he's alive yet you want to spread obvious lies. You are
such a
> moron.

Now you know how we feel about you and your bullshit lies schoolboy.
--
krib


Cardinal Chunder

unread,
Dec 17, 2003, 2:31:23 PM12/17/03
to
Jahiro wrote:

> Just read this over at
>

More dribble from the worst prophet in the world.

The pope is still hanging on I see.

TruthSeeker

unread,
Dec 17, 2003, 11:06:00 PM12/17/03
to

"Krib" <kr...@address.invalid> wrote in message
news:oq2Eb.5199$FN....@newsfep4-winn.server.ntli.net...

>
> "TruthSeeker" <clou...@aol.comabc> wrote in message
> news:Vr1Eb.12930$aw2.6...@newssrv26.news.prodigy.com...
> > Hmmm. Aren't you the one who said Sollog's dead??
>
> Maybe wally meant ennis is dead "allegorically"? in which case
> he's 100% accurate.

In which case your both 100% retarded.

>
> > So why can't you give some evidence to support your claim??
>
> Why don't you understand that the rules of debate in apn, the size
> of the earth relative to your head, the fact that ennis is a convicted
> criminal all point to wally being right, don't you wish the facts didn't
> prove otherwise?
>

Debate?? You fools know nothing about debate. All you know about is
opinions and lies.

> > Because it's a fucking lie.
>
> Prove it, wally has given his proof just because you don't understand
> it doesn't mean it's not true, bring a letter from a world renowned
> doctor saying ennis is still alive, if you don't that's proof he's dead.
>

What proof?? He made a statement with absolutely no evidence! So how the
hell is that a proof? Are you really that stupid Krib? I guess your brain
must be decaying from old age or something. By that same twisted logic I
can say that Bill Clinton is dead and that would be a proof. You prove to
me that Bill Clinton is alive you fool! Do you realize how retarded of a
statement that is? You can't just make up shit and say that it is the
truth. Oh, I forgot, you're a fucktard. Fucktards do stupid shit like
that.


> > I shouldn't have to prove Sollog is alive, you have to prove he's dead!
>
> We shouldn't have to prove ennis is a failure, you should prove he's not.

> > You try to turn the tables and tell me to prove he's alive...


>
> So you can't then? ergo he must be dead.
>

And you say that you know more about logic than I do? LOL! Well then I
conclude, based on no evidence at all, that Bill Clinton is dead.

> > Well why can't you prove he's dead?
>
> Because wally made the allegation and it's up to you to prove him wrong.
>

No you fool. It's up to him to prove that he's right. You can't just go
around making allegations without any facts. Do you realize how dumb you
are for saying that.

How about this. I'll say that you (Krib) are a pedophile and by your
ridiculous "logic" that statement will remain true until proven otherwise.
I don't want to argue with sick pedophiles so I'm done with you. Now you
must prove to all of APN that your are not a pedophile. Until you do, I
will label you as such.

> > Because you know he's alive yet you want to spread obvious lies. You
are
> such a
> > moron.
>
> Now you know how we feel about you and your bullshit lies schoolboy.

Hmmmmm. Now it all makes sense! You keep calling me schoolboy because it
somehow stimulates your sick little fantasy about young boys. You should be
locked up in jail you pedophile!


Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan

unread,
Dec 18, 2003, 12:41:20 AM12/18/03
to
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003, TruthSeeker wrote:

>"Krib" <kr...@address.invalid> wrote in message
>news:oq2Eb.5199$FN....@newsfep4-winn.server.ntli.net...
>>
>> "TruthSeeker" <clou...@aol.comabc> wrote in message
>> news:Vr1Eb.12930$aw2.6...@newssrv26.news.prodigy.com...
>> > Hmmm. Aren't you the one who said Sollog's dead??
>>
>> Maybe wally meant ennis is dead "allegorically"? in which case
>> he's 100% accurate.
>
>In which case your both 100% retarded.

Why? Sollog (or Sollog's followers? I lose track) claim hits for
"deaths" that are not physical. One example was Clinton's "death", his
impeachment trial.

--
Jeff Pinyan RPI Acacia Brother #734 2003 Rush Chairman
"And I vos head of Gestapo for ten | Michael Palin (as Heinrich Bimmler)
years. Ah! Five years! Nein! No! | in: The North Minehead Bye-Election
Oh. Was NOT head of Gestapo AT ALL!" | (Monty Python's Flying Circus)

PARANOID Guy Sometimes Right :-

unread,
Dec 18, 2003, 11:50:59 AM12/18/03
to
> Does anyone else have the unconfortable feeling that illiterate
> lunatics are becoming more numerous?

YES! ME - LOL :-)

> Is it that the mental care institutions are now full? Is it that
> inmates have access to computers from withing their confines?

BOTH! LOOOOOL :-)

>
> Should compulsive lobotomy be re-introduced for writers displaying Mr
> Loucamente's personality disorder?

Pherhaps something should be "introduced" in your ass to cure your "no
sense of humor" disorder LOL :-)

>
> Or does he simply need a thrashing?
>
> Ricky

ARE YOU ALWAYS SO RETARDED LIKE THAT? COULDN'T YOU SEE THAT I WAS ONLY
JOKING WITH "SO-CALLED-DOG"? OR ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM?


RickyCo...@aol.com (Werewolfy) wrote in message news:<85ebfda0.03121...@posting.google.com>...

Cardinal Chunder

unread,
Dec 18, 2003, 5:46:49 PM12/18/03
to
TruthSeeker wrote:

> "Krib" <kr...@address.invalid> wrote in message
> news:oq2Eb.5199$FN....@newsfep4-winn.server.ntli.net...
>
>>"TruthSeeker" <clou...@aol.comabc> wrote in message
>>news:Vr1Eb.12930$aw2.6...@newssrv26.news.prodigy.com...
>>
>>>Hmmm. Aren't you the one who said Sollog's dead??
>>
>>Maybe wally meant ennis is dead "allegorically"? in which case
>>he's 100% accurate.
>
>
> In which case your both 100% retarded.

So anyone who makes bullshit claims that some vague prediction is an
allegorical hit is retarded?

That sounds about right since we know who does that all the time.

>>>So why can't you give some evidence to support your claim??
>>
>>Why don't you understand that the rules of debate in apn, the size
>>of the earth relative to your head, the fact that ennis is a convicted
>>criminal all point to wally being right, don't you wish the facts didn't
>>prove otherwise?
>>
>
>
> Debate?? You fools know nothing about debate. All you know about is
> opinions and lies.

By opinions you mean exposing the outright nonsense your beloved
sockpuppet spouts.

>>>Because it's a fucking lie.
>>
>>Prove it, wally has given his proof just because you don't understand
>>it doesn't mean it's not true, bring a letter from a world renowned
>>doctor saying ennis is still alive, if you don't that's proof he's dead.
>>
>
>
> What proof?? He made a statement with absolutely no evidence! So how the
> hell is that a proof? Are you really that stupid Krib? I guess your brain
> must be decaying from old age or something. By that same twisted logic I
> can say that Bill Clinton is dead and that would be a proof. You prove to
> me that Bill Clinton is alive you fool! Do you realize how retarded of a
> statement that is? You can't just make up shit and say that it is the
> truth. Oh, I forgot, you're a fucktard. Fucktards do stupid shit like
> that.

Slopshit couldn't predict his way out of a wet paper bag.

> And you say that you know more about logic than I do? LOL! Well then I
> conclude, based on no evidence at all, that Bill Clinton is dead.

But sloppy GUARANTEED Clinton would choke on a hamburger!

> No you fool. It's up to him to prove that he's right. You can't just go
> around making allegations without any facts. Do you realize how dumb you
> are for saying that.

No kook. You are making the extraordinary claims. Why don't you prove
(as in proper proof not incoherent bluster) your ludicrous claims for once.

> How about this. I'll say that you (Krib) are a pedophile and by your
> ridiculous "logic" that statement will remain true until proven otherwise.
> I don't want to argue with sick pedophiles so I'm done with you. Now you
> must prove to all of APN that your are not a pedophile. Until you do, I
> will label you as such.

How many times has dogshit accused people of being paedophiles I wonder.

Take the meds fruitcake.

C. Kevin Provance

unread,
Dec 21, 2003, 11:27:12 PM12/21/03
to
Nice handjob. Thanks.


"Jahiro" <Jahi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:f2967f4e.03121...@posting.google.com...

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages