I need help from Mike

JTEM is Magic

Nov 24, 2021, 5:21:53 PM11/24/21

https://uapro.tumblr.com/post/668773466503266304/manifesting-rocks

Which one?

Some of them I was actually looking for. One in particular
in the first photo kind of found me, but you specifically
mentioned my yard and it was found a good ten minute walk
away. All the ones in the second photo are the I just sort of
stumbled upon. These were the rocks that "Stuck out" in my
eyes amongst a whole lot of rocks.

"Stones" if you prefer.

So, Mike, which one? As you visualized it, which one matches
what you visualized, or are they all wrong?

Which is my magic stone?

-- --

https://uapro.tumblr.com/post/668773466503266304/manifesting-rocks

Mike

Nov 24, 2021, 5:38:41 PM11/24/21
On Wednesday, 24 November 2021 at 14:21:53 UTC-8, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> https://uapro.tumblr.com/post/668773466503266304/manifesting-rocks
>
> Which one?
>
> Some of them I was actually looking for. One in particular
> in the first photo kind of found me, but you specifically
> mentioned my yard and it was found a good ten minute walk
> away. All the ones in the second photo are the I just sort of
> stumbled upon. These were the rocks that "Stuck out" in my
> eyes amongst a whole lot of rocks.
>
> "Stones" if you prefer.
>
> So, Mike, which one? As you visualized it, which one matches
> what you visualized, or are they all wrong?
>
> Which is my magic stone?

If you have to ask me then I'd pick none. I don't feel
anything about any of them to tell you the truth.
None of them look like what I visualized and none of
them would I have selected. I was thinking something
unusual. All of those look like plain ordinary rocks to me.
I did not place a time limit on this. You have as long as is
needed for the right rock to come along. There's no need
to get unduly excited.

And if you chose to show me any more can you not
put them against a printed paper background.
The second batch looked a bit messy because of the
ugly paper.

> -- --
>
> https://uapro.tumblr.com/post/668773466503266304/manifesting-rocks

Mike

Nov 24, 2021, 5:42:40 PM11/24/21
After closer examination, I feel in the top exhibit,
the bottom left rock could be used for manifesting
marijuana, if that suites your fancy, but I don't get
the vibe it could manifest a house or a car. It's
best to just go by your feelings.