News the U.S. media does not want us to know

Steven Douglas

Sep 22, 2022, 8:45:18 PM9/22/22
From the UK Daily Mail:

Headline: "EXCLUSIVE: Hunter gone wild! Unhinged videos show the
president's son dancing shirtless, slipping down a waterslide naked
and entertaining hookers at debauched pool party in $4,140-per-night
Malibu rental"

"WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT"

[excerpt] New photos and videos show Hunter Biden's wild and debauched parties at a luxury Malibu AirBnB.

In the videos Hunter is seen riding across the lawn on a bicycle,
stripping naked and sliding down a waterslide into the $4,140-per
night property's pool.

Other pictures show him having group sex and entertaining hookers
in his luxury rental's hot tub in 2018.

The videos were stored on Hunter's abandoned laptop and obtained
by DailyMail.com. [end excerpt]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11228367/Wild-videos-Hunter-Biden-going-waterslide-naked-entertaining-hookers.html

This all could have been reported BEFORE the 2020 election, but the
corrupt Deep State (and their media lackeys) chose to bury the truth
and call it "Russian disinformation" instead.

And, unfortunately, a lot of ill-informed people believed that Big Lie
and they voted for Biden anyway. But this isn't all of it. There is so
much more that the ill-informed among us don't know. Like this, for
example, also from the UK Daily Mail:

Headline: "EXCLUSIVE: Psaki in denial: Hunter's emails reveal 'Big
Guy' Joe Biden was to get 10% stake in Chinese oil deal, dined with
Hunter's shady business partners when he was VP, shared a bank
account with his son and flew associate to Mexico on Air Force 2"

[excerpt] Multiple associates of Joe Biden called him the 'big guy' in
emails – the latest in a mountain of evidence that the president was
involved in his son's business dealings.

Even after the Washington Post and New York Times conceded the
laptop is authentic a year after DailyMail.com proved it, White House
spokeswoman Jen Psaki continued to claim the president has never
spoken to his son about his overseas business dealings in a press
conference on Tuesday.

But emails and documents on Hunter's laptop, many revealed by
DailyMail.com, show Joe Biden:

* Was referenced under the nickname 'big guy' as a potential 10%
owner in Hunter's joint venture with Chinese oil giant CEFC, in an
email by Hunter's partner in the deal

* Met with Hunter's foreign business associates at a DC restaurant,
despite initial White House denials

* At his son's behest, met with an executive from the allegedly
corrupt Ukrainian gas firm Burisma, where Hunter had a $1million
per-year board seat

* Met with Hunter and his Mexican billionaire business partners in
the Vice President's official residence

* Flew Hunter and his business partner – a top political donor – on
Air Force 2 to Mexico for a business meeting with those same
Mexican billionaires

*Was issued keys for Hunter's proposed office to be shared with his
Chinese business partners - though Hunter never picked the keys up
according to the office manager

*Met with Hunter's now-jailed business partner Devon Archer, who
was then appointed a Burisma board member alongside Hunter the
same month Joe visited Ukraine as VP, according to White House
visitor logs

*Shared a bank account with Hunter and paid each other's bills

* Spoke with former FBI director Louis Freeh who at the time was
plotting establishing a DC consultancy with Hunter and Joe catering
to foreign criminals

* Had Hunter's business partner file his taxes

* Wrote a college recommendation letter for the son of Hunter's
Chinese business partner, Jonathan Li [end excerpt]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10693351/Hunter-Bidens-associates-called-dad-Joe-big-guy-emails.html

Ah the Daily Mail, what would we do without them? Since we have
no media to speak of in this country (with a few notable exceptions,
who try to do their job, but receive a lot of hate from the liars who
want to shut them down).

We are living in a time when the truth is called a lie, and lies are
called the truth. When good is called evil and evil is called good.
When right is wrong and wrong is right. When violent criminals are
immediately released to go back out on the streets and hurt and kill
more people. How did this happen to our great country?

The answer is Democrats. Thank you so much, Democrats. Thank
you for doing everything you can to destroy my country.

docufo

Sep 22, 2022, 10:57:32 PM9/22/22
You're living in an acrimonious era of right-wing extremism that greatly
enjoyed a haughty, divisive, narcissistic time for four years at the
pinnacle of human power while demented Presbyterian Donnie served. And
you, he and his cult want desperately to have it back.

And while he served, and even as the 45th President voted out, truth
became falsity, falsity became truth through the amazing power of
conspiracy beliefs. Formerly trustworthy federal law administration and
enforcement have become, in your and Donnie's view, "vicious monsters"
out to destroy Reps, Donnie, democracy, Christianity, etc.

You follow Donnie's crookedness like a sick puppy dog, attempting to
simultaneously make him into the greatest leader America has had (better
than Roosevelt, Lincoln, Washington presumably) while confessing he's
got a prickly personality that you don't always enjoy. Oh, well, you and
his cult can keep scooting around with that scoundrel, hoping for big
bucks, defeat of all opposition, punishment of citizens that have
interests and ideas you, he and his judgemental superior hordes can't
tolerate. So, we have a revival of censorship, illegal abortion and much
hand-wringing over the coming apocalypse. Ho, ho, ho.

I said to you many years ago that neither the extremeness of the Left
nor the Right will have the great majority enjoy their liberties fully
if either came to majority power - and much unneeded open conflict would
result. And here we are plunging headfirst into it all. The extreme
Right finally captured the utmost of human power, the US Presidency for
4 years. Not even under the liberal Jimmy Carter, considered a far lefty
by most conservatives, nor under Obama or Clinton, also regarded as too
far to the Left, did we suffer the inglorious anti-democratic behavior
exhibited by Donnie and his followers - the US Capitol assault to
disrupt the electoral process and a "rigged election" scheme (while
Donnie attempted to subvert the electoral process).

Your god and Jesus should spank your, Donnie and his cultists' silly
asses. But, it's a god that works in mysterious ways, right? He must
have some really outstanding punishments for all of you. Maybe that's
why you're going on and on and on here about the Apocalypse - you're
worrying about your CINO status, while Donnie's doomsday-ism reflects
his realization that his severe mental illnesses have gone too far and
his cultists' clinging to his britches, hoping for miracles to serve
their desire to dominate everyone in opposition - while idolizing an
evil asshole that sickly pride, self-interest, materialism and
hatred/fear of the Left won't permit them to dump.

Good thing the Constitution was set up to handle the human cockroaches
that want it their way, by a series of checks and balances that the
majority are hoping, or praying will be rid of the chaos, paranoia and
acrimony Donald and his idolators have created - without a civil war.

@y-

JTEM is Magic

Sep 22, 2022, 11:19:20 PM9/22/22

https://bushchinafoundation.org/people/neil-bush/

He's actually proud of the fact that he sold his soul and the family
name to China.

He worked for the son of this guy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiang_Zemin

Notice the dates? Because Neil sold out to him in 2002. And he's
still selling out... bragging about it... raking it in... boasting of his
total lack of scruples... Neil Bush.

Dubya also had an amazing array of crooked business deals, drug
abuse, DWIs, his famous draft-dodging-turned-desertion...

Show me your posts. Dredge them up, your posts from the early
2000s, your repeated posts on how filthy disgusting these
Republicans are, how rigged the media is to protect them.

It gets fixed when your left leaning alters start attacking the
Democrats and your right leaning alters are attacking the GOP.

That's the answer.

Everything else is contributing to the problem. It's helping to
maintain the problem.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/695938043272724480

Steven Douglas

Sep 23, 2022, 1:57:52 AM9/23/22
We enjoyed a country that functioned properly. But now we have
an open border, with record numbers of illegal aliens walking in
while our Vice President lies and says the border is secure.

We have an economy that is teetering on the brink of a collapse
that will rival 2008. The Dow Jones is down 1000 points since
Biden took office. The price of EVERYTHING is through the
roof, thanks in great part to the price of oil after Biden kept
his campaign promise to shut down the oil industry in this
country.

And that's just for starters. EVERYTHING is worse since Biden
took over. The guy is just the biggest disaster of a president
in my lifetime. And that includes the horrific presidency of
Jimmy Carter. Biden is even worse than that, believe it or not.

> at the
> pinnacle of human power while demented Presbyterian Donnie served. And
> you, he and his cult want desperately to have it back.

I would like to have my country back, yes. Not this hellhole
that Biden and other Democrats around the country are
turning it into. Look at our major cities, all run by Democrats,
and they are becoming rancid pits. Crime is rampant as the
District Attorneys refuse to prosecute criminals -- except for
MAGA supporters. And we have violent criminals wandering
the streets of our major cities, and they are NOT MAGA people.

> And while he served, and even as the 45th President voted out, truth

Wow, your Trump derangement is really out of control.
Get some help, Doc.

Steven Douglas

Sep 23, 2022, 1:59:26 AM9/23/22
On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 8:19:20 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:

> He's actually proud of the fact that he sold his soul and the family
> name to China.

Who is the president right now, right this minute? And who is
the son of that president right now, right this minute?

Oh wait, let's talk about an election that happened 22 years
ago. That will solve everything, won't it?

JTEM is Magic

Sep 23, 2022, 2:38:10 AM9/23/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

> We have

I'm still waiting for you to cite your posts from the early 2000s, condemning
the Republicans, their corruption, their total lack of morals.

So do it.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696159783196246016

docufo

Sep 23, 2022, 3:22:34 AM9/23/22
You mean black sheep Hunter is a family embarrassment? Nearly every
family, high up or down low, has a bad apple or two.

Do you expect Hunter will run for President next? Is he in any official
capacity under his daddy? NO.

What Hunter's controversy is, is nothing less than YOUR "Bidenitis"
you've contracted from such intellectually stable Trumpers like Qanon
which, incidentally, Donnie now supports. You should take a gander at
what they believe! Totally far out. JFK's dead son is still alive, they
claim, for example, and secretly helping the DJT and the Republicans!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j0ZKUFnCeM

He and his son are no immoral match to serial swindler Donnie and his
complicit family. There is no evidence Hunter's daddy sought to have him
conspire to steal charity money for daddy's personal usage.

There is no evidence Biden had anything to do with electoral rigging or
planning a violent attack on our government. He's not had scores of
lawsuits against him for business fraud. That's your Donnie! Joe's
hardly had a lawsuit in his long career filed against his private life.
He's had multiple lawsuits since he took office on his performance all
filed by Republicans. He had a former office worker Tara Reade allege
he'd sexually assaulted her, but investigations revealed inconsistencies
in her allegations, indicating mental illness.

I know you and the far Right tried hard to make Biden into a child and
adult woman molester (allegedly done in front of lots of people, on
camera), and I recall you obsessing about where Joe's hands were on one
young girl, and I viewed it and didn't find that his fingers were on her
breast. You see what you want to see in your terrible bias and hatred.

Your Donnie takes the cake and icing for criminally-minded activities.

You've got Bidenitis really bad, junior.

@y=

Steven Douglas

Sep 23, 2022, 3:37:25 PM9/23/22
On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 11:38:10 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > We have
>
> I'm still waiting for you to cite your posts from the early 2000s, condemning
> the Republicans, their corruption, their total lack of morals.

You think you have found an equivalence, but you haven't.
I do not want to defend the Bush family, but I will point out
that in the case of Hunter Biden, we have emails from his
famous laptop (well, famous to those of us who are better
informed than some of the more ill-informed among us).

Those emails mention a "Big Guy" who was to, and may
have, been on the receiving end of 10% from some of
Hunter's and Uncle Jim's business dealings.

I have looked, and I can't find any indication that either
President Bush received anything from Neil Bush's
business dealings. In fact, I found this, from the New
York Times in 1992:

[excerpt] Although some discern efforts on the part of
the President's relatives to exploit the relationship, no
one has implicated the President in the dealings or any
wrongdoing. [end excerpt]

https://www.nytimes.com/1992/04/19/us/1992-campaign-business-dealings-president-s-relatives-what-record-shows.html

There is growing evidence, from a witness who was the
partner of Hunter Biden in some of his dealings, that
Joe Biden was "The Big Guy" (which is mentioned in the
second article I posted at the top of this thread). Maybe
you should do some research and figure it out, before
you continue to go back in your time machine.

> So do it.

It's not enough for you that Trump has exposed the Bush
family for the DC establishment swamp creatures that
they are, and Republican primary voters rejected the next
Bush candidate who was supposed to be the nominee in
2016?

We did figure it out near the end of the younger Bush's
presidency, when the early rumblings of the Tea Party
movement began. His 29% approval rating could not
have been ALL because liberals didn't like him. There
must have been a few Republicans in that mix. Doesn't
that seem logical?

But if you want to continue to push me to defend them
because there is no equivalence to what "The Big Guy"
did with his son Hunter, I will really resent it.

Steven Douglas

Sep 23, 2022, 3:39:13 PM9/23/22
On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 12:22:34 AM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
> On 9/22/2022 10:59 PM, Steven Douglas wrote:
> > On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 8:19:20 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> >>
> >> He's actually proud of the fact that he sold his soul and the family
> >> name to China.
> >
> > Who is the president right now, right this minute? And who is
> > the son of that president right now, right this minute?
> >
> > Oh wait, let's talk about an election that happened 22 years
> > ago. That will solve everything, won't it?
>
> You mean black sheep Hunter is a family embarrassment? Nearly every
> family, high up or down low, has a bad apple or two.
>
> Do you expect Hunter will run for President next? Is he in any official
> capacity under his daddy? NO.

But he had shady business dealings in which his daddy was
involved. YES.

JTEM is Magic

Sep 23, 2022, 4:02:18 PM9/23/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

> You think you have found an equivalence

https://abcnews.go.com/images/pdf/800a1BushCocaine.pdf

"Drugs are the equivalent to drugs!"

The Republicans wrote the book on corruption. Nobel Prize winning
economist Paul Krugman even invented a term for Republican
corruption: Crony Capitalism

https://www.nytimes.com/2002/01/15/opinion/crony-capitalism-usa.html

Bush was only in his second year when that story was written -- he was
supposed to be a Washington "Outsider," having never served in federal
office before, and yet the corruption was already in overdrive!

Actually, the Bush family's excesses were so old that I was already calling
them "The Bush Crime Family" at that time...

Nobody cared. After 9/11, the social insanity forced everyone to believe
that Bush was a great man, our hero, and would protect us from the
terrorists... even if 9/11 was proof positive that he would not.

You don't give a fat flying shit about any of this stuff. Nobody does. If people
did, they'd care even when their own side is doing it. And nobody does.

Hunter Biden isn't the first embarrassment to seize Washington. But he's
the last for you; the last until another Democrat wins office.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696159783196246016

Steven Douglas

Sep 23, 2022, 6:35:47 PM9/23/22
On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 1:02:18 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > You think you have found an equivalence
>
> https://abcnews.go.com/images/pdf/800a1BushCocaine.pdf

What is the supposed equivalence?

> "Drugs are the equivalent to drugs!"

There were rumors about Bill Clinton doing cocaine, too. So what?

> The Republicans wrote the book on corruption.

There is evidence that Joe Biden was "The Big Guy", involved in
his son's shady business deals. I provided an article from the UK
Daily Mail that exposes what our media have been burying since
before the 2020 election.

And you think there's an equivalence by showing me a poll that
says most Americans don't care if G.W. Bush used cocaine?
Here, from your source:

[quoting] "Vast majorities of Americans say it wouldn’t affect their
vote if George W. Bush did use cocaine – or even if he just won’t
say. And most would be content never to know. [end quote]

https://abcnews.go.com/images/pdf/800a1BushCocaine.pdf

Did you have a point?

> Nobel Prize winning economist Paul Krugman

I don't care what Paul Krugman says, and a Nobel Prize is
meaningless these days. Here's Paul Krugman admitting
he was wrong about inflation. He's wrong about a lot of
things, but this is one of his most recent admissions of
being wrong about something:

Headline: "I Was Wrong About Inflation"

[excerpt] In early 2021 there was an intense debate among
economists about the likely consequences of the American
Rescue Plan, the $1.9 trillion package enacted by a new
Democratic president and a (barely) Democratic Congress.
Some warned that the package would be dangerously
inflationary; others were fairly relaxed. I was Team Relaxed.
As it turned out, of course, that was a very bad call. [end excerpt]

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/21/opinion/paul-krugman-inflation.html

Yes, a very bad call by Krugman. I really don't care what he has
to say about anything, except when he admits how wrong he
can be.

JTEM is Magic

Sep 24, 2022, 3:06:04 PM9/24/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

> There were rumors about Bill Clinton doing cocaine, too. So what?

He wasn't the son of a President. He wasn't the nephew or cousin of
a President. He was born in a home with an outhouse, for crying out
loud! There's no comparison here. Dubya was a "Fortunate Son." And
as the topic is how you you rub shit on your face & cry over "Fortunate
Sons," Dubya is relevant and Bill Clinton is not.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696239970089910272

Steven Douglas

Sep 24, 2022, 8:08:46 PM9/24/22
On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 12:06:04 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > There were rumors about Bill Clinton doing cocaine, too. So what?
>
> He wasn't the son of a President.

No, he was a president, just as George W. Bush was in the poll you
cited. What was the purpose of that poll you cited?

> He wasn't the nephew or cousin of a President.

So what? Anyway, none of this is strictly about Hunter Biden's
addiction to drugs. It's about the corruption of the Biden crime
family, which includes "The Big Guy" himself. You can continue
to distract from that if you'd like, with all this BS about who was
the son of a farmer of the brother of a cousin. I don't really care.