BREAKING: Trump Flees Mar-A-Lago, Federal Agents in Pursuit

docufo

Mar 20, 2023, 10:33:13 PM3/20/23
MIAMI - (UPI) - Ex-President Donald Trump has reportedly fled his Florida estate Mar-A-Lago to escape arrest on an indictment charge filed by the Manhattan District Attorney.

Motorists in Alabama claimed they saw Trump riding a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, colored red, white and blue, on an interstate freeway heading westward early Monday morning at high speed.

Police said they clocked his motorcycle traveling at over 100 miles per hour.

"I saw him, it looked like Trump as his bike whizzed by at high speed," an unidentified witness reported. "He was yelling, 'F**k you all!' over and over, shaking his fist. He wasn't wearing a helmet."

Loud rock music was heard by witnesses coming from the cycle as it weaved in and out of traffic, identified as a famous Christopher Cross song, "Ride Like The Wind."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-3do6PA8T0

Melania Trump told reporters her husband flew into a "terrible rage" Sunday evening, jumped on his bike and told her "They'll all pay dearly for this!" as he sped off.

More information as it becomes available.

http://www.fatrebelsfromhell.com

OH MY GOD!!! He's fucking snapped!!

@yo
``O

JTEM is Magic

Mar 20, 2023, 11:17:06 PM3/20/23

Back when we had a democracy, transparent elections, a justice
system and (most of all) a free press, there was this thing called
"Blackmail."

An example of this "Blackmail," if I'm allowed to just make
something up, would be something like a porn star threatening
to expose a political candidate unless they paid up.

Blackmail is illegal, btw.

Blackmail is a crime.

But the CRIMINAL is the person conducting the blackmail.

In my totally hypothetical example, if a person was going to get
indicted it would be the blackmailer, the porn star. THEY
committed the crime.

If I blackmail you then I'M the criminal.

But, this is the Clown World and you're a clown.

The prosecutors are clowns.

The press are all clowns.

So we don't have anything resembling justice, or a free press,
or transparent elections... a democracy.

Just remember: Whatever you do to Trump, you are making it
okay to do that to candidates on the left.

This is reality. When you do something you're telling the other
side that it's okay. And they are taking notes, planning.

And why? So you can pretend to feel better about electing Trump
in the first place, back in 2016?

You're never get rid of that stink. But you can and you are adding
to it.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/712178904209702912

Steven Douglas

Mar 21, 2023, 12:04:57 AM3/21/23
On Monday, March 20, 2023 at 7:33:13 PM UTC-7, docufo wrote:

> Trump Flees Mar-A-Lago, Federal Agents in Pursuit

Trump has Federal Agents protecting him at all times. So are the
Federal Agents chasing the Federal Agents who are protecting
Trump, too?

But wait, the Manhattan DA is not a Federal Agency, so why would
Federal Agents be working for a city District Attorney?

And let's say Trump is arrested, booked, tried, convicted, and sent
to prison. Would his Secret Service detail go to prison with him?
Would the Secret Service agents protect Trump from the prison
guards? They would have that right, under laws of the United States.

docufo

Mar 21, 2023, 12:14:43 AM3/21/23
The rotten stink began when serial liar Donald couldn't accept losing the 2020 election which led to the mob assault on the Capitol.

And he's been tirelessly piling on one lie after another ever since. And with outrageous psychodrama and incendiary egotism. Suggestively seditious talk from his wagging tongue is becoming common.

Donald wrote this sick self-defeatist script, Jethro, and he's been directing, producing it for over two years. And it's now coming to an inglorious end for him.

It doesn't matter whether one or two, or a dozen or more women accused him of rape, molestation or emotional cruelty, because what Donnie did at election time in 2020 and his incitement of a violent faction isn't about to be dismissed as easily as gold diggers, publicity hounds or mentally disturbed women making things up.

His election-rigging hoax and subsequent mob incitement are more than enough to deny him further public office and punish his criminal behavior.

If the USA can't clear itself of this muckraking egomaniacal authoritarian's smelly moral swamp he's created, it'll not matter about the rest of the allegations against him and his pals.

The nation will have descended into insane, stupid civil war and suffer a moral burnout - and history will record it was Donald John Trump that poured fuel on the runaway fire.

There's no joking that America is heading into an epical moral morass that'll adversely affect all, no matter what ideology is favored.

Every time you or some closet Trumper lend credibility to unfounded conspiracies that are meant to refashion reality to promote your biases and beliefs, you add to the chaos and mayhem and by making good appear bad and bad appear good, you and a horde of conservatives are etching your and America's epitaphs.

If truth and reality are no longer clearly distinguishable, if right can't be discerned from wrong and obvious con artistry and rumor-mongering substitute for good moral behavior, your and my America will have drowned in a swamp of our own making.

@y@
``Q
@y=
``~

JTEM is Magic

Mar 21, 2023, 12:32:38 AM3/21/23
docufo wrote:

> The rotten stink began when

When you decided that you would rather have Donald Trump as
President than Hillary. When you decided that you would rather
overturn Roe v Wade than have Hillary as President. That you
would rather see people like Kavanaugh placed on the court than
see Hillary win.

You have proven yourself incapable of seeing reality.

You have a proven track record of making HORRIBLE mistakes and
not being able to see them.

You have a very lengthy record of trying to COVER OVER your acts,
hide them, and continue making stupid mistakes.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/712209282631909376

docufo

Mar 21, 2023, 1:08:09 AM3/21/23
When you attack a piece of humorous fantasy for its warping of reality yet continue to support a serial liar and business fraud as "good" for America, you're debasing and even cartoon-izing reality to fit your extreme biases and beliefs America isn't really what we experience everyday through news medias, but a big conspiratorial front by evil leftists to "take over."
So on your basis for "reality," obvious mirthful fantasy you criticize make you appear to be a loony hypocrite.

We had an ex-President exploit Christmas gifting with his hawking his egotistical trading card sets. Is that supposed to be a confidence builder?

He just flipped again a few days ago and told everyone he's proud to be their warrior and retribution, revisiting his suggestive sedition, and has now alerted us he'll be arrested tomorrow. I really doubt it. Either he got wind of an actual arrest being planned or he's making it up. If the former, it could easily be a psychological preemptive strike to take the historical thunder out of it, hopefully resetting the arrest, or if the latter, as "evidence" he'd exposed their "dirty" plan - and caused it to be stopped, at least temporarily. Either way, his legal tricks and spurious claims won't keep him from making history in a bad way with reference to the rigged election/Capitol riot incitement, and if not even that works, his evasion of taxes.

But what the hell - hypocrisy has been your forte for many years here. "Judge not, lest ye be judged."

@y0
``~

Steven Douglas

Mar 21, 2023, 3:14:27 AM3/21/23
On Monday, March 20, 2023 at 10:08:09 PM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
> On Monday, March 20, 2023 at 9:04:57 PM UTC-7, Steven Douglas wrote:
> > On Monday, March 20, 2023 at 7:33:13 PM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
> > >
> > > Trump Flees Mar-A-Lago, Federal Agents in Pursuit
> >
> > Trump has Federal Agents protecting him at all times. So are the
> > Federal Agents chasing the Federal Agents who are protecting
> > Trump, too?
> >
> > But wait, the Manhattan DA is not a Federal Agency, so why would
> > Federal Agents be working for a city District Attorney?
> >
> > And let's say Trump is arrested, booked, tried, convicted, and sent
> > to prison. Would his Secret Service detail go to prison with him?
> > Would the Secret Service agents protect Trump from the prison
> > guards? They would have that right, under laws of the United States.
>
> When you attack a piece of humorous fantasy for its warping of reality

I asked questions that pertain to Trump's potential indictment.
Did you see all the question marks?

docufo

Mar 21, 2023, 5:09:53 PM3/21/23
Not fooled by that, junior. Questions can easily be a disguise for criticisms, sarcasms and ridicule and, coming from you, that'd most often be hypocritical, self-serving and dishonest.
You're an inveterate political hack and have been chain-sawing anyone who opposes your "superior" far-right mindset. You said it yourself many times here. You're a member of morally, socially and intellectually superior people called Republicans or right-wing conservatives. That's the horseshit you've been dropping for years. It stinks.
It smells of ideological bigotry, full of really warped stereotypes and insane presumptions you harbor as some kind of "truth" that'll somehow renew a wicked America, destroy the Left and bring Jesus back to seal the deal.
It's all monumental delusion that's now devolved into pre-civil war behavior which laughably you and many Republicans refuse to acknowledge their snaky hand in creating.
It's all "patriotism" isn't it? Shirley, it is just that, similar to the "patriotism" that overtook the people and their democracy in Germany after WW1.
It did them a whole lotta' good, didn't it? Shirley, it did not.
Why keep supporting a known authoritarian crook and kook for reelection when you must have far better candidates available. You know, there's got to be an Ike out there amongst the conservative herds or maybe an Abe Lincoln, even!! Oh, he wasn't so much like Republicans today despite your delusional Donnie comparing himself to Lincoln repeatedly.
LOL! LOL!
~y~
``V

Steven Douglas

Mar 22, 2023, 12:23:48 AM3/22/23
On Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 2:09:53 PM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 12:14:27 AM UTC-7, Steven Douglas wrote:

> > > When you attack a piece of humorous fantasy for its warping of reality
> > I asked questions that pertain to Trump's potential indictment.
>
> > Did you see all the question marks?
>
> Not fooled by that, junior. Questions can easily be a disguise for criticisms, sarcasms and

Or they can just be questions that I think it would be interesting to see
if you can answer.

docufo

Mar 26, 2023, 12:40:25 PM3/26/23
Nah, considering your history here, that'd be more likely a part of your harassment and ego-flexing. I'm not a lab rat on which to test the quantity and/or quality of my knowledge on any particular issue versus yours - no, in your delusions, you've repeatedly made it clear you regard yourself as intellectually superior (as well as socially and morally).
So, rationally, why should I make myself part of your narcissistic entertainment?
See if you can answer that question.

@Y=
``Q

Steven Douglas

Mar 26, 2023, 7:56:52 PM3/26/23
That's fine, I think you've made it clear that you don't know what
charges are being considered for a possible indictment of Trump.
Yet you're sure he's about to be charged with something, you just
don't know what that something is.

docufo

Mar 27, 2023, 1:03:19 AM3/27/23
There you go again! It's obviously not "fine" with you. The legal experts say there's a good chance he'll not escape indictment but I don't even need any further illegalities to know he's been a serial business fraudster for decades, losing most of the suits against him.
The Trump Foundation's so-called "children's education fund" donation organization founded in NY put all the money into Donnie's pockets, with the aid of his three adult children.
I don't see how repeatedly defrauding people in business makes Donald the choice over Biden, even if Biden is corrupt. I don't understand your sphere of thinking that favors one known fraudster over another, and how that'd translate to a great America.
You might as well turn to the mafia's godfathers to "get things done" - since that is your praise of Trump. Is that the future we have to look forward to, then? Hiring mob inciters that praise the rioters later as "very special people" that've been "mistreated patriots" deserving to be all pardoned?
Do we really need an indictment to see the severe personality problems Donnie has shown throughout his tenure and to this very day?
The courts might not make charges stick on Donnie, but we're left with a very morally tainted, egotistical and juvenile man whose poor unprecedented self-serving behavior seems to be just fine with you and his cult so long as it "gets things done." And that presumably means a continuation of Donnie painting a sick apocalyptic future landscape of authoritarianism, nationalism, piousness as an antidote to the Left's supposed traitorous behavior and moral evilness, dividing the nation between the self-righteously loony rightist goons and those who still think democracy, equal justice, equality and respect for people's rights work superiorly over anything else offered, such as another version of fascism. Or a personality cult gone really wrong.
~Y~
``Q

Steven Douglas

Mar 27, 2023, 2:16:22 AM3/27/23
No, what's "fine" with me is that you told me you will not answer the
questions I ask you. I'm not surprised, I realize how difficult it would
be for you to try to answer questions for which you have no answer.

> The legal experts say there's a good chance he'll not escape indictment

Did the legal experts happen to mention the charges that are being
considered by the Manhattan Clown DA?

> but I don't even need any further illegalities to know he's been a serial business fraudster
> for decades, losing most of the suits against him.

Are you saying he can be indicted because he has lost some civil lawsuits?

docufo

Mar 27, 2023, 7:05:17 AM3/27/23
He lost most of them. And the character of a person is most often judged by not only his current behavior, but also his past. Donnie's got a "checkered" business history that is permeated with con artistry. And he's not above having his adult kids involved. The many lawsuits against him, by itself, is more than enough to not trust Donnie. And should be more than enough to persuade any normal moral, mature person to look elsewhere for leadership that can be trusted to care about everyone, bring them together and carry one's duties out wisely, honestly, compassionately and faithfully.
It would, then, be expected by reasonably intelligent and mature people that Donnie would continue his poor moral behavior as President. He's reaffirmed that expectation with his phony electoral rigging claim and his incitement of radicals to attack the Capitol.
I don't know what reality you've been sold on gleaned from rightist fanatics' ravings, but you're heading in the wrong direction. You've accepted a corrupted untrustworthy and mentally ill ex-President, Donnie, as a "guilty pleasure" to vent your extreme hatred for the Left and Democrats you attempt to conceal (but unsuccessfully) in nicey-nicey comments.
And Donnie's crappy behavior elicits only a pathetic little squeak of defense from you: "He gets things done."
And so your party and even the entire nation should sit back and let Donnie act like a crazy, destructive, mean-spirited, apocalyptic, hate-baiting, self-righteous fat billionaire do all manner of shameful, stupid, nasty and juvenile things - like selling himself as a super hero on trading cards - so that things will get done?
We'd all lost our feces fast if we'd be able to look back in modern times and wonder how it had been back then, accepting similar poor public behavior of Presidents like Roosevelt, Eisenhower, JFK, Reagan, Obama, Carter and, yes, even Clinton, despite his immoral and immature sexual behaviors. Imagine even Thomas Dewey, a narrow loser to Truman, got inflamed and pissy and claimed the election was rigged? Organized a big rally at the Capitol demanding the electoral certification be stopped by his VP, accusing your hero Truman and the Democrats of being "Deep State" threats, traitors, conspirators, evil, ruthless commies?
This nation's values, morals, intelligence, wisdom, fairness and even its sense of reality are all going down the fucking toilet.
@y=
``~

Toni

Mar 27, 2023, 3:26:19 PM3/27/23
docufo wrote:
> There you go again! It's obviously not "fine" with you. The legal experts say there's a good chance he'll not escape indictment but I don't even need any further illegalities to know he's been a serial business fraudster for decades, losing most of the suits against him.
> The Trump Foundation's so-called "children's education fund" donation organization founded in NY put all the money into Donnie's pockets, with the aid of his three adult children.
> I don't see how repeatedly defrauding people in business makes Donald the choice over Biden, even if Biden is corrupt. I don't understand your sphere of thinking that favors one known fraudster over another, and how that'd translate to a great America.
> You might as well turn to the mafia's godfathers to "get things done" - since that is your praise of Trump. Is that the future we have to look forward to, then? Hiring mob inciters that praise the rioters later as "very special people" that've been "mistreated patriots" deserving to be all pardoned?
> Do we really need an indictment to see the severe personality problems Donnie has shown throughout his tenure and to this very day?
> The courts might not make charges stick on Donnie, but we're left with a very morally tainted, egotistical and juvenile man whose poor unprecedented self-serving behavior seems to be just fine with you and his cult so long as it "gets things done." And that presumably means a continuation of Donnie painting a sick apocalyptic future landscape of authoritarianism, nationalism, piousness as an antidote to the Left's supposed traitorous behavior and moral evilness, dividing the nation between the self-righteously loony rightist goons and those who still think democracy, equal justice, equality and respect for people's rights work superiorly over anything else offered, such as another version of fascism. Or a personality cult gone really wrong.

Trump said: "We have returned power to the people"
Lincoln ended the Republic and until Trump the country belongs to the
Corporation (better known as the Empire).

Steven Douglas

Mar 27, 2023, 4:46:53 PM3/27/23
What do civil lawsuits have to do with a potential criminal indictment?
Are you able to explain this, or do you really not know?

> And the character of a person is most often judged by not only his current behavior, but also his past.

Oh, so you're saying if someone has lost a civil lawsuit, they are then
open to being indicted on criminal charges, based on a civil lawsuit?
That's why I keep asking you what criminal charges the Manhattan
Clown DA might be considering for a criminal indictment? Do you
know, or do you not know?

JTEM is Magic

Mar 27, 2023, 4:49:42 PM3/27/23

There's *So* much free porn out there, including not-so-deep Greta deep fakes.
Wouldn't you rather be watching that, wishing you had some Viagra, rather than
trolling this Trump nonsense?

JTEM cares. And it shows.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/712901970583846912

Steven Douglas

Mar 27, 2023, 4:50:56 PM3/27/23
On Monday, March 27, 2023 at 12:26:19 PM UTC-7, Toni wrote:

> Trump said: "We have returned power to the people"
> Lincoln ended the Republic and until Trump the country belongs to the
> Corporation (better known as the Empire).

The Empire. That's a good name for the Deep state/DC establishment,
which is a conglomeration of career government employees, along with
their corporate partners -- which includes the media, which acts as their
propaganda ministry. Together, these are the people Eisenhower warned
us about in his farewell address.

Steven Douglas

Mar 27, 2023, 5:09:10 PM3/27/23
On Monday, March 27, 2023 at 4:05:17 AM UTC-7, docufo wrote:

> This nation's values, morals, intelligence, wisdom, fairness and even its sense of reality
> are all going down the fucking toilet.

You're right, and it all began in the 1960s with the banning of prayer
in public schools. It's been all downhill ever since. Our society is
crumbling, as the left has taken over every aspect of our culture.

How about what the left has done to the once great and beautiful
city on the bay, San Francisco? That city was built by Republican
businessmen during the 20th century, all the way up until the 1970s
when the people of San Francisco began to elect Democrats to run
the city.

And ever since, the Democrats have taken the beautiful city that
was given to them and proceeded to destroy it. That city is now
a cesspool. Thank you Democrats!

docufo

Mar 29, 2023, 10:22:08 AM3/29/23
Well, since you expect the Apocalypse is very near or upon us, you shouldn't be surprised. "Distress among nations with perplexity..." is what prophecies have for our future, supposedly, with a great moral/social downturn affecting the entire planet. That would include very poor leadership like we saw during the Donald years, and vacillating leadership like Biden's. Plagues, climate disasters, quakes, oceans churning, men's hearts failing from fear, wars and rumors of wars. And the most alarming, depressing thing is God tells humans there's no way his creation can fix any of it until Jesus returns, riding on stormy clouds!

Futility thrown in our faces by a God that got really mad at the Garden of Eden with Eve breaking his law then corrupting Adam to do the same - cursing humans with evil until his prophecy of salvation is fulfilled.

=!=
`O

Steven Douglas

Mar 29, 2023, 3:42:21 PM3/29/23
On Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 7:22:08 AM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
> On Monday, March 27, 2023 at 2:09:10 PM UTC-7, Steven Douglas wrote:
> > On Monday, March 27, 2023 at 4:05:17 AM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
> > >
> > > This nation's values, morals, intelligence, wisdom, fairness and even its sense of reality
> > > are all going down the fucking toilet.
>
> > You're right, and it all began in the 1960s with the banning of prayer
> > in public schools. It's been all downhill ever since. Our society is
> > crumbling, as the left has taken over every aspect of our culture.
> >
> > How about what the left has done to the once great and beautiful
> > city on the bay, San Francisco? That city was built by Republican
> > businessmen during the 20th century, all the way up until the 1970s
> > when the people of San Francisco began to elect Democrats to run
> > the city.
> >
> > And ever since, the Democrats have taken the beautiful city that
> > was given to them and proceeded to destroy it. That city is now
> > a cesspool. Thank you Democrats!
>
> Well, since you expect the Apocalypse is very near or upon us, you shouldn't be
> surprised.

I'm not surprised. I've been watching the deterioration of our society
for decades.

> "Distress among nations with perplexity..." is what prophecies have for our future,
> supposedly, with a great moral/social downturn affecting the entire planet. That
> would include very poor leadership like we saw during the Donald years,

Actually, things were going quite well during Trump's years, including
the Abraham Accords. Isn't it funny that you always praised Jimmy
Carter for engineering a peace deal between Egypt and Israel, yet
you sneered at the peace deals Trump engineered between Israel
and two other Arab nations? And that would have only been the
start, if Trump had been reelected. Saudi Arabia was on the brink
of joining, and probably would have if Trump had been reelected.

But instead, the Saudis saw the weakness of Biden, and now they
are concerned that we won't back them up if they are attacked by
Iran. So now the Saudis are working on a deal with Iran and Russia,
to insure their own safety since they can't count on Biden. I doubt
you even know what I'm talking about, as in why the Saudis would
be concerned about Iran.

> and vacillating leadership like Biden's.

Ah, I have noticed that some media outlets are starting to give up
on Biden, and now it appears that you're following along like the
good little leftist sheep that you are. Whatever your beloved media
tell you to believe, that's what you believe.

> Plagues, climate disasters, quakes, oceans churning, men's hearts failing from fear,
> wars and rumors of wars. And the most alarming, depressing thing is God tells humans
> there's no way his creation can fix any of it until Jesus returns, riding on stormy clouds!

Aren't you the guy who says the human race is a lost cause? The
only thing that has kept this world going, with any goodness at all,
is the fact that some of us still believe in Jesus. But everywhere
that Jesus has been rejected is where you'll find hell on Earth.

> Futility thrown in our faces by a God that got really mad at the Garden of Eden with
> Eve breaking his law then corrupting Adam to do the same -

It's such a shame that he didn't say no. And then he used the
excuse when confronted by God, "The woman whom you gave
to be with me, she gave me fruit of the tree, and I ate."

He couldn't even take responsibility for what he did, he had to
try to blame the woman. Not very honorable, unfortunately.
But then he was like a child, and that's how children behave
until they learn about personal responsibility (at least some do).

> cursing humans with evil until his prophecy of salvation is fulfilled.

There is a reason for this life in this world. We are given a choice
between good and evil. Unfortunately, a growing number of human
beings are choosing to embrace evil. And along with that comes
the End Times that you just described in this post.