Mike needs to give me his mailing address for this

21 views
Skip to first unread message

JTEM is Magic

unread,
Sep 29, 2022, 5:42:45 PMSep 29
to

Better than t-shirts:

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696765740199575552

I feel that I owe you one. Regardless of what it's worth
now, that Bitcoin you gave me was worth like 4x one
of these at the time...

The festival didn't have the budget for more, so I can
only send you the one. If we manage to sell them we'll
be able to buy more.

Oo! There's pins coming, too. So I'll save the address and
mail you one of those, if they arrive anytime in the semi
near future...



-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696765740199575552

Mike

unread,
Sep 30, 2022, 12:53:38 AMSep 30
to
On Thursday, 29 September 2022 at 14:42:45 UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Better than t-shirts:
>
> https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696765740199575552
>
> I feel that I owe you one. Regardless of what it's worth
> now, that Bitcoin you gave me was worth like 4x one
> of these at the time...
>
> The festival didn't have the budget for more, so I can
> only send you the one. If we manage to sell them we'll
> be able to buy more.
>
> Oo! There's pins coming, too. So I'll save the address and
> mail you one of those, if they arrive anytime in the semi
> near future...

I would like the items, but I still don't want to give out
my address. Can't you put them up for sale on Amazon?
It would be so much easier if I could just buy one anonymously.



>
>
>
> -- --
>
> https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696765740199575552

JTEM is Magic

unread,
Sep 30, 2022, 2:13:28 AMSep 30
to
Mike wrote:

> I would like the items, but I still don't want to give out
> my address. Can't you put them up for sale on Amazon?
> It would be so much easier if I could just buy one anonymously.

I have 20 hats! That's it. And I honestly worry that filmmakers are
going to all be demanding one for free... at least one.

Kind of why I ordered the pins. We can sort of almost afford to
give those away. We're supposedly getting 50 for less money
than the hats cost. We all agreed that t-shirts would be too
expensive, because we'd have to order multiple sizes.




-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696795418439368704/kung-pow-penis-bozo

JTEM is Magic

unread,
Sep 30, 2022, 2:33:50 AMSep 30
to
Mike wrote:

> I would like the items, but I still don't want to give out
> my address. Can't you put them up for sale on Amazon?
> It would be so much easier if I could just buy one anonymously.

I should add:

The roomie said that he would not take a hat. He said that if
there's any left over then he'll grab one for himself but we
should try to sell them. I told him that I had already promised
you one but that you'd never accept it. You're far too paranoid.

...then I asked him if I was bad being "Generous" when I
knew you would never take it. He just laughed.


-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696795418439368704/kung-pow-penis-bozo

JTEM is Magic

unread,
Sep 30, 2022, 6:43:57 PMSep 30
to
Mike wrote:

> JTEM is Magic wrote:
> > Better than t-shirts:
> >
> > https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696765740199575552

> I would like the items, but I still don't want to give out
> my address. Can't you put them up for sale on Amazon?
> It would be so much easier if I could just buy one anonymously.

Actually, if you wanted to pay for one, turning down a free hat, I
could just email you the graphic they used to make them.

It's a PNG, of course. Brendan's design.

That way you could choose any hat vender, buy a hat and upload
the graphic.

Some offer a 1-time "Sample" for a very low price.




-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696859969962819584

Mike

unread,
Sep 30, 2022, 6:50:10 PMSep 30
to
That sounds like a good idea. I already have a couple images
so I have a few options. If I start making millions using your
logo? Or is just a 'one time' rights?



>
>
>
>
> -- --
>
> https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696859969962819584

JTEM is Magic

unread,
Sep 30, 2022, 8:28:18 PMSep 30
to
Mike wrote:

> That sounds like a good idea. I already have a couple images
> so I have a few options. If I start making millions using your
> logo? Or is just a 'one time' rights?

We'd need to see a royalty if you wanted to sell it.

Under current laws, the image was copyrighted the moment it
was created. They're automatic now. So for personal use it's
perfectly legal & okay but if you're selling them, the property of
a registered non profit, OMG! That's terrible!

What do you think is fair?

If you wanted to sell, we can make a deal -- even "Contract out
to you," outsource, everything... the name, the images...






-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696859969962819584
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages