A New Lake For Easter

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
SIX DAYS AFTER HARE MOON;
CYCLE'S LAST ARCHER DAWN:

> > > {Please refer to the "Tribulation Palm Sunday" thread for
subtext.}

> > X.8 has one real meaning but many possible readings: one overlooked
> > until now is how on 27 April there are three Venusian aspects "in
> short order" rather than several, as in line 3. I had taken it to
mean three aspects total within a week, but it seems to indicate that
the week includes three Venusian aspects in short order, like the
several of 7 to 10 January (the time of the first portion).

> While VIII.96 and X.95 imply Babylon's wings will be clipped by misery
> of Friday, and II.34 implies the time of the Holy Thursday Last Supper
> or Paschal feast, the object is those of Saturn, consistent with Jesus
> associating it with a Sabbath. Also Good Friday is for the
Crucifixion, and Holy Saturday the time in the Sepulchre, as in X.6: and
if IX.31 relates to St. George's day coinciding with Easter Sunday,
half-sunk to the bottom does not seem like the onset.

Easter 2000 is the likely subject of I.42 and IX.31, both of which
appear catastrophic: a fire is extinguished in the former (and the
holiday may be revived later); something metallic is half-sunk in the
latter - but presuming this is a day after onset is probably incorrect.

> The last horribly fulfilled prophecy, I.30, tells us to expect a
pillage - destruction of an entire city, after the deaths associated
with the 18 April Air Philippines crash.

Easter Sunday has the last dawn in lunar Sagittarius [II.35] in this
Hare cycle (Moon enters Capricorn 23 April 12:47pm EDT).
> Holy Saturday is also Earth Day, and shared with Sts. Epipodius and
> Alexander, who were martyred in Lyons, France c. 178 under the
> persecution of Marcus Aurelius; they said nothing in their defense
when the judge extolled the pleasures of the pagan lifestyle over
Christian obsession with the torture of a man [E. was killed by sword,
A. flogged and crucified two days later]. The location of Lyons is
notably in VIII.34 (the final line) and II.85:

> Le vieux plein barbe sous le statut severe
> A Lyons fait dessus l'Aigle Celtique;
> Le petit grand trop outre persevere:
> Bruit d'arme au ciel: mer rouge Ligustique.
>
> The old full beard under the severe statute
> Made at Lyons over the Celtic Eagle;
> The little one goes quite far out to persevere:
> Noise of arms in the sky: Ligurian sea red.
>
> Line 1's "plein barbe" could be the "Aenobarbe" of V:59: "plein" for
> "plane," "Aeno" becomes "Aero" - the severe statute may be the papal
> change regarding the Holy Land, the Miraculous barb of the Fishhook
> comes first but is only visible after the Warning. It could be old
> because the Miracle may be the sword used to guard Eden's gate (or
perhaps it is called old here because it was known to be recognized
first in V.59).

> Line 2 could mean "Done at Lyons, advantage Celtic Eagle," since
> "dessus" can be used as getting the upper hand on something.
>
> Lyon, Vlme a Mansol mort et tombe
>
> Lyon, Elm at Man's sun death and tomb
>
> VIII.34's final line may hint about the ends of the deadly week: Lyon,
> oddly potentially fulfilling Amos 3:8 about a lion roaring, for the
> saints of 22 April; Elm for 28 April, Arbor Day [II.70's stone "en
> l'arbre" means the star still exists then].
>
> IV.35's betrayal of the virgins is the Vesta-Venus aspect 27 April
9:45pm EDT coming after the fire is extinguished, not like the majority
of two of the new group of three Venusian aspects in short order {Mars
[8:30am EDT], Ceres [9:30am EDT]}: this fire should be the one started
by the star that burns a great plain [VI.35, associated with the 6 April
Mars-Jupiter conjunct]. The star itself should continue to burn past
Arbor Day.

There is a chronological question that needs to be resolved: if the
deadly week is actually 23 to 29 April, Lyon and Elm could be timing
hints spotlighting the day before the real ends of the week - but if the
fire is extinguished prior to the 27 April Vesta-Venus nighttime aspect,
this gives five days rather than six, violating III.22 as previously
interpreted. It is possible that the first portion of III.22 meant "Six
days before the assault is given the city, Hare will be strong and harsh
battle": this could indicate that the 18 April Philippines crash (during
the day of the Hare Full Moon) comes six days before the 23 April
assault on the city!

> In I.42, since Easter Sunday could be the meaning of line 1 (IX.31 has
shared St. George's Day as the peak of the catastrophe), and the holiday
is revived again late in line 2 before the fire is extinguished in line
3, it seems acknowledged outside the city life goes on before the
situation is under control. It could even be that X.6's last line,
"Vesta sepulchral fire to appear extinguished," could have to do with
the end of the three days of darkness when Vesta trines Ceres 25 April
8pm EDT, as the time or day when the situation will have abated enough
for line 2 of I.42 to be fulfilled. Simply requiring Vesta
distinguishes it from the virgins parameter of IV.35, which could not
include Ceres.

> The Moon enters Aquarius early on 26 April, and since this is past the
> > two lunars [III.4] of Sagittarius and Capricorn [II.35], the Moon
> should again be visible by then.
>
> > > Venus as the third, activational OUTER planet (relative to the
team of Mercury and the Sun) for Chiron in VI.70 having an aspect with
> Saturn 21 April 4am EDT (perhaps enacting IX.44) during the temporal
gap may coincide with ignition, prior to the Venus-Uranus sextile 23
April corresponding to the "exceeding the heavens" remark.

The second fulfillment of VI.70, with the Saturn-Mars conjunct in the
temporal gap, culminated in the Philippines crash prior to the 19 April
Mars-Uranus aspect. But the incendiary ignition in VI.70's major
ultimate fulfillment will have to come after the Venus-Uranus aspect.

The scarring by Mars in II.59 is related to the sustaining of a large
band, the same terminology used in IV.35 to possibly refer to the "three
in short order" of X.8 on 27 April: Mars is the first of the group of
three aspecting with Venus that day.

> > > The Moon is between Ceres (III.75's gousse) and Pluto, the chief
> > > retrograding to meet the goddess of the Hunt (Diana, representing
> the Moon) early 22 April, "when reaching 'Pow'" (IV.70), the GRAND Pow
> of II.94's maritime Lion. It is hard to determine whether Pluto is
> conjuncted just before or after the explosion: the dawn of 22 April
> would mean conjunction before explosion.

The Moon conjuncted Pluto, then Chiron (coupled in the 30 Dec 1999 "urn
aspect" of VIII.29 and VI.70) on 22 April...

> > > The precise time of onset would be when Mercury is insulted by
> warlike noise [IV.28] as provable by Normans {Northmathrs}, i.e., when
> Mercury conjuncts the Ascendant (its north node) 22 April 5:27am EDT
> > [VI.20,97; X.79].

____________________

23 April EDT

Vesta-Moon semi-sextile 2:40am
Mercury-Juno sextile 3am
Venus-Uranus sextile 3:45am
Ceres-Moon square 4:37am
Mercury-Ascendant conjunct 5:37am
Moon enters Capricorn 12:47pm
Mercury-Saturn semi-sextile 8pm

____________________

After its aspect with Ceres, the Moon will be void of course: since
Ceres holds a cornhusk and the large asteroid was located by Gauss, this
could possibly fulfill of III.75's prediction of the plague coming with
the great "gousse."

We seem to be in the midst of fulfilling a prophesied sequence of
springtime events, and Easter Sunday appears critical as the day for
either confirming the reality of the horrible events confronting us, or
realizing that these dire predictions have either failed or were
intended for some other era.

Eagal

Le sang du Juste par Taur et la Dorade,
Pour se venger contre les Saturnins;
Au nouveau lac plongeront la mainade,
Puis marcheront contre Albanins.

http://users.cnmnetwork.com/~cjspub/more.html
http://users.cnmnetwork.com/~cjspub/esoterica.html

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
MERCURY-ASCENDANT
5:27 EDT 23 APRIL

The Moon conjuncted Pluto, then Chiron (coupled in the 30 Dec 1999
"urn aspect" of VIII.29 and VI.70) on 22 April...

Next lunar conjunct, with Lilith, 24 April 1:10am EDT.

> > warlike noise [IV.28] as provable by Normans {Northmathrs}, i.e.,

when Mercury conjuncts the Ascendant (its north node) 23 April 5:27am
EDT [VI.20,97; X.79]. [The Ascendant, solar ecliptic, is used in
calculation of Arabian Parts, like that for Fortune.]

> ____________________
>
> 23 April EDT
>
> Vesta-Moon semi-sextile 2:40am
> Mercury-Juno sextile 3am
> Venus-Uranus sextile 3:45am
> Ceres-Moon square 4:37am

> Mercury-Ascendant conjunct 5:27am

> Moon enters Capricorn 12:47pm
> Mercury-Saturn semi-sextile 8pm
>
> ____________________
>
> After its aspect with Ceres, the Moon will be void of course: since
> Ceres holds a cornhusk and the large asteroid was located by Gauss,
this could possibly fulfill of III.75's prediction of the plague coming
with the great "gousse."

_________________________

Venus three quick aspects

Hermes put to insult

The Sun shining
Through Rabbit Moon,
When planet Mercury
MEETS THE Ascendant!

_________________________

Eagal

Par feu et armes non loin de la marnegro,
Viendra de Perse occuper Trebisonde;
Trembler Pharos, Methelin, Sol alegro,
De sang Arabe d'Adrie couvert onde.

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
TENTH OF CALENDS
OF APRIL REVIVED
BY WICKED PEOPLE

> The Moon conjuncted Pluto, then Chiron (coupled in the 30 Dec 1999
> "urn aspect" of VIII.29 and VI.70) on 22 April...
>

> Next lunar conjunct, with Lilith, 24 April 1:10am EDT.

It is somewhat a repeat of the conditions surrounding the Fort Worth
cyclone of 28 March: perhaps IX.48 infers the great maritime city would
receive its trial when the Moon passes Lilith (frightful wind by
name definition), after being tantalized by the Texan wind in the same
portion of the previous cycle (dual fulfillment).

> > > warlike noise [IV.28] as provable by Normans {Northmathrs}, i.e.,

> when Mercury conjuncts the Ascendant (its north node) 24 April 5:27am

> EDT [VI.20,97; X.79]. [The Ascendant, solar ecliptic, is used in
> calculation of Arabian Parts, like that for Fortune.]

Since Ceres holds a cornhusk and the large asteroid was located by
Gauss, III.75's prediction of the plague coming with the great "gousse"
could be applied to its being among the new group of three Venusian
aspects on 27 April (II.59 relates to Mars being first among them).

If III.22 tells us the assault on the city happens six days after the
Hare Full Moon of 18 April, which proved a strong and harsh battle for
those aboard Air Philippines Flight 541, Easter Sunday is too soon: six
days later would be 24 April, the Monday after Easter.

After conjuncting Lilith, the Moon will aspect Neptune and Pallas
(or Minerva or Athena - IX.84, a great Roman with Medusine device)
before Mercury conjuncts the Ascendant.

So II.35 might not overtly name the two failing lunars of III.4, but
only the first: especially if it is repunctuated, "Sun: Sagittarius, and
Capricorn all will be reduced." IV.52's Sun of the urn has long been
thought to apply to Aquarius, which the Moon enters 26 April 1am EDT.

If I.42 applies to Easter Sunday 2000, it suggests the traditional
holiday celebration takes place in ignorance or defiance of his ominous
predictions for the following day. IX.31 mentioning St. George of 23
April, and the pair of Lyons martyrs of 22 April [II.85, VIII.34], may
only be a timing hint rather than something more definite (as St.
Paternus of 15 April may have been the subject of VIII.84, etc).

II.13 reminds us X.8, crucial to determining the deadly week, sets it
from the time of Nativity, early January: it also states this sacrifice
involves both body and soul, rather than merely the body as in others.

Given onset 24 April, the Ceres-Vesta trine on the 25th would be too
soon to expect the sepulchral fire to appear extinguished: X.6's mention
of Vesta would have to apply to the 27 April Venus-Vesta virginal aspect
which is also implied by the first portion of IV.35 - this is consistent
with three days of darkness (24 to 26 April).

A son haut prix plus la larme sabee,
D'humaine chair par mort en cendre mettre;
A l'ile Pharos par Croissars perturbee,
Alors qu'a Rhodes paraitra dur espectre.

The sabean tear at its highest price,
For human flesh to be put to ashes through death;
Perturbed at Beacon isle through Crusaders,
Meanwhile at Rhodes a hard spectre will appear.

V.16 probably concerns VIII.34's scorched seven million: the resulting
smoke is compared to that from frankincense (the Arabian city of Saba
was renowned for this, produced in chunks called tears), as in Apoc.
19:3. The Isle of Beacon is probably that with the Statue known as
"Liberty Enlightening the World" (formerly Bedloe's Island), in New York
Harbor; Crusaders refers to anyone acting in the name of the Cross. The
"hard phantom" that appears simultaneous with the horrible human
incineration must be the Miracle, but we are given the codeword Rhodes,
recalling the Colossus statue of Helios at the entrance of Rhodes harbor
(built 280 BCE, destroyed by earthquake 224 BCE) [Rhodes also appears in
VI.21, which concerns events after the Warning - great trembling
sustained, stain of Barbarian blood, etc].

Eagal

De nuit Soleil penseront avoir vu
Quand le pourceau demi-homme on verra
_____________________________________

Le corps sans ame plus n'etre en sacrifice:
Jour de la mort mis en nativite

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
"CASSICH"
ST. GEORGE
HALF-SUNK

> If I.42 applies to Easter Sunday 2000, it suggests the traditional
> holiday celebration takes place in ignorance or defiance of his
ominous predictions for the following day. IX.31 mentioning St. George
of 23 April, and the pair of Lyons martyrs of 22 April [II.85, VIII.34],
may only be a timing hint rather than something more definite (as St.
> Paternus of 15 April may have been the subject of VIII.84, etc).

Each of the references is probably correct in what it infers, which in
most cases is not at all obvious. The current example, "Cassich sainct
George a demi perfondrez," IX.31 line 2, contains the invented word
"Cassich," which comes at the beginning of the line (and therefore might
not require capitalization) and apparently holds the key to why St.
George is being invoked.

Perhaps "Cassich" is a combination word: "casse" means damage or break
in French; and the English suffix "-ic" means to be in a state of, or
possess characteristics of something. The extra "h" may have been added
for aesthetic concerns, and to further obscure the derivation. So the
Brookhaven Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider could be broken from St.
George's day, which also happens to be Easter Sunday in 2000...

Notice the second portion of IX.31 specifically mentions Eastertime, and
hints at the possible subsequent Chastisement of Rome, with abysses
opening during the May Third Great Alignment (this is when there will be
seven celestial bodies concentrated in Taurus [X.67], not 5 May).

Eagal

Le tremblement de terre a Mortara,
Cassich sainct George a demi perfondrez;
Paix assoupie, la guerre eveillera,
Dans temple a Paques abimes enfondrez.

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
THOSE KINGS OF
THE RISING SUN

After October's vexing of the great city's waters [crash of EgyptAir 990
- the second watch October 31 1999 was awaited because of V.86, X.88]
led to a translation involving November, the splendour of the double-T
cross was revealed coincident with papal closure of churches in the Holy
Land, allowing the Great Tribulation scenario to be enacted [III.97].
After numerous inadvertent correct deductions and restrospective
insights involving fulfillment through many of the news items of the
period (the first discovery of an extra-solar planet eclipsing Mercury's
rare grazing solar transit [IV.29], Leonid meteor shower [III.46], Texas
bonfire log incident [I.82] by which I anticipated the Seattle World
Trade Organization demonstrations, etc.), I perceived the meaning of
VIII.29's pillar of Saturn as the lengthy three-armed configuration from
29 November to 22 December 1999, which would be split by earthquake
(Philippines 12 Dec) and flood (tens of thousands dead in Venezuelan
flood, 15 Dec - I'd suggested this date in lunar Pisces using VIII.91).

This was all after the time of 11 August solar eclipse and 15 to 23
August Grand Fixed Cross configuration I proposed would attend massive
deaths beforehand, linked with the Cassini spacecraft, whose fly-by
followed the Istanbul quake by 20.5 hours and could have precipitated it
(as prophesied in V.32,27) in attaining its increased acceleration by
slowing Earth infinitessimally. Thereafter I found V.86 and V.54 which
made it clear Istanbul would be bloodied by quake soon after the eclipse
crossed the Black Sea.

The pair of military helicopters crashing in early December (II.18)
oddly related to an aspect mentioned in I.16 (the time of one of the
crashes); the recent Osprey aircraft enflaming itself was prophesied in
VI.19 (with 19 dead). Both II.18 and VI.19 warn of an upcoming fiery
catastrophe...

The X.72 prophecy of 1999 was finished when the King of Angolmois was
resuscitated via the vow to Venus of VIII.32 being discovered in V.72 as
occuring during the January (Anglo-Saxons Wolf-Month) lunar eclipse, an
unusually blood-tinged one. The total solar and total lunar eclipses
may relate to Apoc. 6:12, "The sun became black as sackcloth of hair,
and the moon became like blood": there are two eclipses in VIII.15.

More recently, the misapplication of X.8 led to the discovery of a
double-conjunction as the sixth celestial splendour 22 February,
coinciding with thunder and lightning in Burgundy (I.80, II.76) which I
later determined to have concerned the Mozambique flooding. The tornado
devastating Camilla, Georgia on St. Valentine's Day was associated with
I.3. Increased solar activity was predicted for March through June
because of I.23 and I.80. I've tried to explain how the recent
eruptions of various volcanoes (one long dormant) were probably
predicted in II.17, VIII.81,84 as indicators of serious global changes
in the near future. The 28 March Fort Worth cyclone came the day VI.15
and IX.48 imply the arrival of a frightful wind: it was only later found
that Fort Worth was encrypted into III.34, and the event also fits I.3
line 2, and I.28 line 1.

Crashes of large commercial airliners with many passengers have received
serious attention in the prophecies, the 31 January pair being referred
to as a fleet of death (II.5,59) [while I did not predict it by zeroing
in on V.62, VII.37 beforehand, I noted the convergence of Mars, Mercury
and Vesta relating to III.3 line 1 {they happened when the Moon reached
Vesta}, and how Neptune being deposed as lead planet played into II.93];
the recent Air Philippines crash [during the day of a Full Moon I
characterized beforehand as "rabid"] seems to be a six-day warning event
from the global cataclysm (I.30, III.22).

> If III.22 tells us the assault on the city happens six days after the
> Hare Full Moon of 18 April, which proved a strong and harsh battle for

> those aboard Air Philippines Flight 541, Easter Sunday was too soon:

six days later would be 24 April, the Monday after Easter.

X.8 has now been properly applied to relate to three Venusian aspects in
short order all on 27 April within the deadly week: these take place
with Mars, Ceres, and Vesta...

> Since Ceres holds a cornhusk and the large asteroid was located by
> Gauss, III.75's prediction of the plague coming with the great
"gousse" could be applied to its being among the new group of three
Venusian aspects on 27 April (II.59 relates to Mars being first among
them).

Given onset 24 April, the Ceres-Vesta trine on the 25th would be too

> soon to expect the sepulchral fire to appear extinguished: X.6's
mention of Vesta would have to apply to the 27 April Venus-Vesta
virginal aspect which is also implied by the first portion of IV.35 -
this is consistent with three days of darkness (24 to 26 April).

> After conjuncting Lilith, the Moon will aspect Neptune and Pallas

> (or Minerva or Athena - IX.84, a great Roman with Medusine device)

> before Mercury conjuncts the Ascendant. IX.84 concerns a king
perfecting slaughter once its source has been found (perhaps meaning
Pallas, since the last line states through that character), and a
torrent opening a tomb, which recently occurred in Egypt (the tomb of
Osiris found when water receded in a Gizeh chamber).

> So II.35 might not overtly name the two failing lunars of III.4, but
> only the first: especially if it is repunctuated, "Sun: Sagittarius,
and Capricorn all will be reduced." IV.52's Sun of the urn has long
been thought to apply to Aquarius, which the Moon enters 26 April 1am

EDT: the Sun seizes frozen rivers to produce the inundations of X.8 and
II.93, presumably after it has burnt a great plain (VI.35).

> A son haut prix plus la larme sabee,
> D'humaine chair par mort en cendre mettre;
> A l'ile Pharos par Croissars perturbee,
> Alors qu'a Rhodes paraitra dur espectre.
>
> The sabean tear at its highest price,
> For human flesh to be put to ashes through death;
> Perturbed at Beacon isle through Crusaders,
> Meanwhile at Rhodes a hard spectre will appear.
>
> V.16 probably concerns VIII.34's scorched seven million: the resulting
> smoke is compared to that from frankincense (the Arabian city of Saba
> was renowned for this, produced in chunks called tears), as in Apoc.
> 19:3. The Isle of Beacon is probably that with the Statue known as
> "Liberty Enlightening the World" (formerly Bedloe's Island), in New
York Harbor; Crusaders refers to anyone acting in the name of the Cross.

The "hard phantom" that appears simultaneous with the horrible human
> incineration must be the Miracle, but we are given the codeword

Rhodes, recalling the Colossus statue of Helios (sun god) at the

entrance of Rhodes harbor (built 280 BCE, destroyed by earthquake 224
BCE) [Rhodes also appears in VI.21, which concerns events after the
Warning - great trembling sustained, stain of Barbarian blood, etc].

> II.13 reminds us X.8, crucial to determining the deadly week, sets it

> from the time of Nativity, early January: it also states this
sacrifice involves both body and soul, rather than merely the body as in
others.

And since Easter is the final event of the Christian story receiving a
major celebration (there are no great Ascension festivities), the
following day may be chosen to conceptually start the cycle over in
a most horrific fashion: the smoke of the great city as a symbol for the
gift of frankincense by the Magi to infant Jesus. Easter comes from the
Anglo-Saxon goddess of Eostre, who represents the increased light of the
sun at springtime, and its consequent fertility, but its root is "east,"
since that is the direction one should face to see the sun rise (dawn is
a closely related concept). So the kings of the rising sun (Apoc.
16:12) may be a telling phrase about how the Fall of Babylon comes at a
time which merges the Magi as kings from the east with a Christian
version of a pagan festival wherein Jesus is glorified as the Son of God
rising from death; it is also possible that by "kings," St. John meant
both the Warning, creating the lake of fire (Apoc. 19:20), and the
simultaneously appearing Miracle (Henoch's sword of righteousness) - and
the "east" or "rising sun" could obviously indicate Eastertime, which
transcends Christianity due to its ancient pagan origins. And, of
course, those who crossed over through the great tribulation are holding
palm branches, telling us it is not far from Palm Sunday (Apoc. 7:9-14).

Eagal

Cinq et quarante degres ciel brulera,
Feu approcher de la grande cite neuve:
Instant grande flamme eparse sautera,
Quand on voudra des Normans faire preuve.

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
GLOOM & DOOM
ON SCHEDULE:

> > After conjuncting Lilith, the Moon will aspect Neptune and Pallas
> > (or Minerva or Athena - IX.84, a great Roman with Medusine device)
> > before Mercury conjuncts the Ascendant. IX.84 concerns a king
> perfecting slaughter once its source has been found (perhaps meaning
> Pallas, since the last line states through that character), and a
> torrent opening a tomb, which recently occurred in Egypt (the tomb of
> Osiris found when water receded in a Gizeh chamber).

Since it was determined Mercury conjuncting the Ascendant slightly
before dawn is the actual trigger, the question of "On which day?"
should be confirmed by the position of the Moon at that time, which
IX.84 appears to provide.

Further along this line, there seems a temporal break between the Moon
becoming like blood in Apoc. 6:12 (21 January lunar eclipse) and the
next portion, where stars fall from heaven, etc. This gap may be
explored in Apoc. 7, where an angel ascending from the east (like the
sun rises) declaring harm will not be done the earth, sea or tress until
God's servants foreheads are sealed seems like the application of I.23,
which put the disaster after Ash Wednesday's Sun-Uranus aspect (8 March
semi-sextile 3:15pm EST).

When the seventh seal on the heavenly scroll is opened in Apoc. 8, there
is silence in heaven for "about half an hour": the Lamb is the only one
found worthy to break the seals so that the scroll may be opened and
read, but when the final seal is broken we do not share its contents.
The concept of heaven being quiet for "about half an hour" is quite a
mystery: one solution I will now put forth is that it is a complex clue
regarding the position of the Moon relative to the celestial bodies
during this event - the lunar aspect with Pallas is at about 6 degrees,
and the next is with Pluto at about 12 degrees. The minute-hand on a
clock moves half an hour when travelling from six to twelve...

"Then another angel, having a golden censer, came and stood at the
altar. He was given much incense, that he should offer it with the
prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar which was before the
throne. And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints,
ascended before God from the angel's hand. Then the angel took the
censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it to the earth.
And there were noises, thunderings, lightnings, and an earthquake."
[Apoc. 8:3-7]

The incense connection is clearly made in the subsequent passage where
an angel hurls fire to earth, delivering God's wrath as the scene
missing between the 17th and 18th verses of Apoc. 16, but perceiving it
as frankincense representing the gifts to infant Jesus is a rather novel
reading. The RHIC is full of gold, and if smoke rises from it like it
were burning frankincense, it would be an event bitter as myrrh.
The cup of God's wrath, containing the last seven plagues, is also given
in Apoc. 16:19, a categorization of the effects attending the cataclysm.

Eagal

Le dix de Calendes d'avril de fait Gothique,
Resuscite encore par gens malins;
Le feu eteint, assemblee diabolique,
Cherchant les os du d'Amant et Pselin.

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
MERCURY THE REAL
OUTER PLANET FOR
SATURN CONVERSION

> > > After conjuncting Lilith, the Moon will aspect Neptune and Pallas
> > > (or Minerva or Athena - IX.84, a great Roman with Medusine device)
> > > before Mercury conjuncts the Ascendant. IX.84 concerns a king
> > perfecting slaughter once its source has been found (perhaps meaning
> > Pallas, since the last line states through that character), and a
> > torrent opening a tomb, which recently occurred in Egypt (the tomb
of Osiris found when water receded in a Gizeh chamber).

> Since it was determined Mercury conjuncting the Ascendant slightly
> before dawn is the actual trigger, the question of "On which day?"
> should be confirmed by the position of the Moon at that time, which

> IX.84 appears to provide, putting the Moon beyond Pallas' position.

> When the seventh seal on the heavenly scroll is opened in Apoc. 8,
there is silence in heaven for "about half an hour": the Lamb is the
only one found worthy to break the seals so that the scroll may be
opened and read, but when the final seal is broken we do not share its
contents. The concept of heaven being quiet for "about half an hour" is
quite a mystery: one solution I will now put forth is that it is a
complex clue regarding the position of the Moon relative to the
celestial bodies during this event - the lunar aspect with Pallas is at
about 6 degrees, and the next is with Pluto at about 12 degrees. The
minute-hand on a clock moves half an hour when travelling from six to
twelve...

The original meaning would have been "something like half an hour of
celestial quietude." Of course Pluto retrograding to be the first to
make a lunar aspect after the Mercury-Ascendant trigger would fulfill
IV.70's "When reaching 'Pow' the chief will come to hunt" (with the Moon
as Diana, goddess of the hunt), first the explosion, then the aspect.

Pallas-Moon quincunx 24 April 2:20am EDT
Pluto-Moon semi-sextile 24 April 2:06pm EDT

Also, the two eventful fulfillments of VI.to seem to be with the OUTER
planet relative to the entire system, Pluto as chief or master of the
world, and the OUTER planet relative to the central Sun, Mercury, who
was only overtly stated to be insulted. As I supposed, activation comes
during the temporal gap between the CHIREN (Chiron) and Heavens (Uranus)
aspects, which is now occupied by Saturn (named as instrumental in the
conversion of gold to sword in IX.44) as the secret catalyst. The three
current potential fulfillments are with Mars (fancied because of the
Mars-Saturn conjunct), Venus (outer relative to the Sun and Mercury as a
team - not likely but feared because of other surrounding events such as
the Philippine crash being in I.30), and Mercury (redoubted):

Mercury-Chiron trine 22 April 10:45pm EDT
Mercury-Saturn semi-sextile 23 April 8pm EDT
Mercury-Uranus sextile 12:20am EDT 25 April

This sequence began on 22 April, associated with the Lyons martyrs
(II.85, VIII.34). Notice after the Saturn aspect on Easter, there is a
gap of an entire day on the 24th before the Heavens may be surpassed
early on 25 April...

Venus in three couples

Hermes put to insult

The Sun shining
Through Minerva
When planet Mercury
JOINS THE Ascendant!

(Chief comes to hunt)

Eagal

Roi expose parfera l'hecatombe,
Apres avoir trouve son origine;
Torrent ouvrir de marbre et plomb la tombe,
D'un grand Romain d'enseigne Medusine.

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
QUATRAIN
VI.70

> Also, the two eventful fulfillments of VI.70 seem to be with the OUTER

> planet relative to the entire system, Pluto as chief or master of the
> world, and the OUTER planet relative to the central Sun, Mercury, who
> was only overtly stated to be insulted. As I supposed, activation
comes during the temporal gap between the CHIREN (Chiron) and Heavens
(Uranus) aspects, which is now occupied by Saturn (named as instrumental
in the conversion of gold to sword in IX.44) as the secret catalyst.
The three current potential fulfillments are with Mars (fancied because
of the Mars-Saturn conjunct), Venus (outer relative to the Sun and
Mercury as a team - not likely but feared because of other surrounding
events such as the Philippine crash being in I.30), and Mercury
(redoubted):

> Mercury-Chiron trine 22 April 10:45pm EDT
> Mercury-Saturn semi-sextile 23 April 8pm EDT
> Mercury-Uranus sextile 12:20am EDT 25 April
>
> This sequence began on 22 April, associated with the Lyons martyrs
> (II.85, VIII.34). Notice after the Saturn aspect on Easter, there is
a gap of an entire day on the 24th before the Heavens may be surpassed
> early on 25 April...

The Pluto-Chiron conjunct 30 Dec 1999 was the "urn found under the
Saturnin edifice" of VIII.29, the time of the knife attack on George
Harrison: while the aspect applied to the first portion of VI.70, the
latter part described an explosion in regally magnificent terms. The
sequence of fancied, feared, redoubted was said to come later...

Au chef du monde le grand CHIREN sera
PLVS OVTRE apres aime, craint, redoute;
Son bruit et los les cieux surpassera,
Et du seul titre Victeur fort contente.

> Venus in three couples
>
> Hermes put to insult
>
> The Sun shining
> Through Minerva
> When planet Mercury
> JOINS THE Ascendant!
>
> (Chief comes to hunt)

Eagal

Migrez, migrez de Geneue trestous!
Saturne d'or en fer se changera!

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
COSMIC
SOURCE

If III.22 meant 6 days between the 18 April air crash and the assault on
the city, the 25th is indicated.

IX.84 concerns a king perfecting slaughter once its source has been

found, and a torrent opening a tomb, which recently occurred in Egypt
(the tomb of Osiris found when water receded in a Gizeh chamber). The
latter incident is related to a Roman of Medusine device (Pallas), but
what causes the slaughter is left a mystery. It may even be inferred
that not knowing would lead to the error of presuming it would be
through Pallas, like the Osiris tomb discovery somehow had been.

> > Since it was determined Mercury conjuncting the Ascendant slightly
> > before dawn is the actual trigger, the question of "On which day?"

> > should be confirmed by the position of the Moon at that time...

But Mercury could not fulfill the OUTER planet prophecy for VI.70, since
it is definitely INNER: the Moon however, is Earth's OUTER satellite,
and another master of the world - early on 25 April, the Moon aspects
Chiron, Saturn, and Uranus. And when Mercury conjuncts the Ascendant,
the Moon will be at precisely 20 degrees zero minutes Capricorn!

Chiron-Moon semi-sextile 24 April 10:20pm EDT
Saturn-Moon trine 25 April 2:16am EDT
Mercury-Ascendant conjunct 5:26am EDT - Moon at 20 degrees 00"
Uranus-Moon 25 April 6:22am EDT

Activation should come during the temporal gap between the CHIREN

(Chiron) and Heavens (Uranus) aspects, which is now occupied by Saturn
(named as instrumental in the conversion of gold to sword in IX.44) as

the secret catalyst. The three current potential fulfillments [later
than with Pluto 30 Dec 1999] are with Mars (fancied because of the
Mars-Saturn conjunct and 18 April air crash the day before its final
Uranus phase), Mercury (feared because of the Pallas [IX.84] and Pluto
[IV.70] false lunar confirmations), and finally the redoubtable
Capricorn Moon, which has already seen much unexpected bloodshed as a
Full Hare. Venus does not qualify as an outer celestial body.

10 March when the Taurus Moon conjuncted Saturn, I noted IX.83 was in
effect, since the Sun was at precisely twenty degrees: "It will ruin the
great replenished theatre," as in I.69, the world as a round mountain
with seven stages (continents). Perhaps this was the hidden source to
which IX.84 referred - the Moon cannot be simply drifting between Pallas
and Pluto when Mercury conjuncts the Ascendant, but at exactly twenty
degrees in its sign, after aspecting Saturn (between Chiron and Uranus):
this would explain why the Sun being at twenty degrees during the lunar
conjunct with Saturn received serious mention. So the Mercury-Ascendant
discovery, twenty-degree, and outer body plus Chiron then Saturn
theories in regards to the timing of the cataclysm onset appear to
confirm each other for 25 April, the last day which can be reckoned as
six days from the crash of Air Philippines Flight 541.

Eagal

De fin porphyre profond colonne trouvee,
Dessous la laze ecrits capitolin;
Os poil retors Romain force prouvee,
Class agiter au port de Methelin.

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
THE ONE FROM ST. MARK;
THIRD NOT AS SUPPOSED:

> If III.22 meant 6 days between the 18 April air crash and the assault
> on the city, the 25th is indicated.

If the Hare (Lievre) Moon was indicated in III.22, strong and harsh are
two adjectives requiring two types of events for the "battle" before
the assault. There were several volcanic eruptions prior to the Full
Moon day: 16 April both Etna and an Ecuadoran pair; 17 April both
Japan's Usu and Mexico's Popocatepetl. If this is part of the battle,
one may assume it ended with the subsiding of activity an equal length
of time from Full Moon day, i.e., 20 April, making the battle of the
Hare phase from 16 to 20 April. Six days later would be 26 April...

> IX.84 concerns a king perfecting slaughter once its source has been

> found, and a torrent opening a tomb, which recently occurred in Egypt
> (the tomb of Osiris found when water receded in a Gizeh chamber). The
> latter incident is related to a Roman of Medusine device (Pallas), but
> what causes the slaughter is left a mystery. It may even be inferred
> that not knowing would lead to the error of presuming it would be
> through Pallas, like the Osiris tomb discovery somehow had been.
>

> > > Since it was determined Mercury conjuncting the Ascendant slightly
> > > before dawn is the actual trigger, the question of "On which day?"

> > > should be confirmed by the position of the Moon at that time...
>
> But Mercury could not fulfill the OUTER planet prophecy for VI.70,

since it is decidedly INNER: the Moon however, is Earth's OUTER

satellite, and another master of the world - early on 25 April, the Moon
aspects Chiron, Saturn, and Uranus. And when Mercury conjuncts the
Ascendant, the Moon will be at precisely 20 degrees zero minutes
Capricorn!

> Chiron-Moon semi-sextile 24 April 10:20pm EDT
> Saturn-Moon trine 25 April 2:16am EDT
> Mercury-Ascendant conjunct 5:26am EDT - Moon at 20 degrees 00'

> Uranus-Moon semi-sextile 25 April 6:22am EDT

> Activation should come during the temporal gap between the CHIREN
> (Chiron) and Heavens (Uranus) aspects, which is now occupied by Saturn
> (named as instrumental in the conversion of gold to sword in IX.44) as
> the secret catalyst. The three current potential fulfillments [later
> than with Pluto 30 Dec 1999] are with Mars (fancied because of the
> Mars-Saturn conjunct and 18 April air crash the day before its final
> Uranus phase), Mercury (feared because of the Pallas [IX.84] and Pluto
> [IV.70] false lunar confirmations), and finally the redoubtable
> Capricorn Moon, which has already seen much unexpected bloodshed as a
> Full Hare. Venus does not qualify as an outer celestial body.
>
> 10 March when the Taurus Moon conjuncted Saturn, I noted IX.83 was in
> effect, since the Sun was at precisely twenty degrees: "It will ruin
the great replenished theatre," as in I.69, the world as a round
mountain with seven stages (continents). Perhaps this was the hidden
source to which IX.84 referred - the Moon cannot be simply drifting
between Pallas and Pluto when Mercury conjuncts the Ascendant, but at
exactly twenty degrees in its sign, after aspecting Saturn (between
Chiron and Uranus): this would explain why the Sun being at twenty
degrees during the lunar conjunct with Saturn received serious mention.
So the Mercury-Ascendant discovery, twenty-degree, and outer body plus
Chiron then Saturn theories in regards to the timing of the cataclysm

onset appear to confirm each other...

So the first morning of lunar Capricorn could have been the "half hour
of silence in heaven" of Apoc.8 (void of course from 6 to 12 degrees,
approximately); and the second found the Moon two-thirds through the
segment at the Mercury-Ascendant conjunct precisely, a Nostradamian
final warning sign...

Le circuit du grand fait ruineux,
Le nom septieme du cinquieme sera;
D'un tiers plus grand l'etrange belliqueux,
Mouton, Lutece, Aix ne garantira.

The circuit of great ruinous deed,
The name seventh will be one of five;
From the utmost third the warlike stranger,
Sheep, Lettuce, Axe, there will be no guarantee.

Remember I applied II.88 line 2 to the confusion over X.72 "sept mois."

Barbare empire par le tiers usurpe,
La plupart de son sang mettra a mort;
Par mort senile par lui quart frappe,
Pour peur que sang par le sang ne soit mort.

Barbarian empire usurped through the third,
The majority of its blood will be put to death;
The fourth struck him through his senile death,
For fear that the blood through the blood be not dead.

III.59 associates the Barbarian foist of I.28 with a mysterious "third"
again; of seven million, scarcely a quarter of a million escape (II.94,
VIII.34); line 3 concerns John Paul II, and the May 2rd Chastisement of
Rome - the Moon will reach 7 degrees 30 minutes (a fourth of the Taurus
segment) after squaring Neptune and aspecting with two others (those
valiant in combat of II.52, Lilith and Mercury) 3 May 1:26pm EDT. The
opening of abysses in Rome may be the war in II.52 and IX.31.

D'ennemi perte et l'ami ne sera,
Le tiers a deux fera grand pille et prise

For enemy loss and friend will not be,
The third causes great pillage and capture for both

VIII.83 continues the same theme of the "third" causing the pillage of
the great Barbarian city, but this is clarified in VII.5:

Vin sur la table en sera repandu,
Le tiers n'aura celle qu'il pretendait;
Deux fois du noir de Parme descendu,
Perouse a Pise fera ce qu'il cuidait.

Wine on the table some will be spilled,
The third will not have that which was claimed;
A second time the darkness of Parma descended,
Perugia will do to Pisa that which was believed.

So the "third" is not the time itself, not having the event within it as
the other passages would imply. The wine is a metaphor for human blood
to be spilled, of course. Parma red is blood red; the two instances of
bloody darkness, as elaborated previously, could be the bloody lunar
eclipse of 21 January and the dark, bloody event of the Warning (the
second instance being regarded here, as the later arrival of what was
expected during the "third"). In the final line, Perugia is a papal
reference; Pisa is famous for the Leaning Tower - upset is expected.

Further information may be obtained by realizing 25 April is St. Mark's
day, and finding IX.33:

Hercules Roi de Rome et d'Annemarc,
De Gaule trois Guion surnomme,
Trembler l'Italie et l'un de sainct Marc,
Premier sur tous monarque renomme.

Hercules King of Rome and Denmark,
Third of Gaul surnamed Guide;
Italy and the one from Saint Mark to tremble,
First monarch renowned above all.

Hercules may, as in X.79, apply to the Ascendant.
The last word in line 1 is a sound-alike for Denmark, possibly nothing
more than a Shakespearean reference regarding the line from "Hamlet,"
"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark" (written decades after
N.'s death).
Line 2 indicates the "third" mentioned elsewhere was only a Guide (the
suggestion of the Holy Roman Emperor's title, and Henry II's son being
named Hercules are probably irrelevant).
Line 3 confirms Chastisement of Rome, and may give the actual date of
the Warning - one [day] from St. Mark's!
The first monarch of the last line must be Jesus, King of Kings: the
disaster with gold, creating smoke like incense (V.16), in a tragedy
bitter as myrrh - Nativity implications of the cataclysm is the subtext.

The reason for using the "third" as a guide is obvious: if it really is
Mercury conjuncting the Ascendant 26 April 5:26am EDT, the Moon will
only be a couple of degrees into Aquarius, and will not have aspected
with anything yet. So Aquarius is seeming like the urn of VI.52, and
the two lunars of III.4 the last segments of the current cycle
(Water-Bearer and Pisces), still fulfilling I.62 and III.97 predicting
disaster before cycle's end (30 April 9pm EDT)...

This gives us 26 April to 2 May as the week the star burns [II.41], just
one day before the peak of the Taurean Alignment (which has not taken
place for 6,000 years) on May 3rd, when the Chastisement should occur:
II.97 declared the two events were "attached."

The phrase "feu eteint" in I.42, IV.35, and X.6 was another difficult
translation: one would assume it means "fire extinguished," except we
are dealing with a solar fire that should never be quenched, but only
boil the ocean as it descends to the molten core. The verb "eteindre"
can mean extinguish, but also exterminate or destroy: so the phrase "feu
eteint" should mean that the fire has done its job of exterminating or
extinguishing life, rather than vice versa. The smoke of Babylon's fall
rises forever, probably producing the lake of fire into which the wicked
are ultimately cast.

So when IV.35 says the virgins (Venus and Vesta) betray the majority of
the new group (Mars-Venus and Ceres-Venus pairings also on 27 April), it
probably means by hinting towards the Vestal (eternal flame) nature of
the fire which has already done its extinguishing on 26 April. Notice
Vesta was not mentioned: one is presumed to attain this knowledge at the
appropriate time by analysis and conjecture. Vesta is named in X.6
under a similar context, after the image of a mass fleeing from the
colossus: "Vesta's sepulchral extinguishing fire to appear."

The potential Arbor Day (28 April) hints of II.70 and VIII.34 suggest,
along with the accepted "three days of darkness" scenario, that the
following day of 29 April will be the first day of safe air outside
after onset.

Eagal

Apres des portes et dedans deux cites
Seront deux fleaux, et onc n'apercu un tel,
Faim dedans peste, de fer hors gens boutes,
Crier secours au grand Dieu immortel.

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
REVELATION'S
"THIRD" TIE-IN

> If the Hare (Lievre) Moon was indicated in III.22, strong and harsh
are two adjectives requiring two types of events for the "battle" before
> the assault. There were several volcanic eruptions prior to the Full
> Moon day: 16 April both Etna and an Ecuadoran pair; 17 April both
> Japan's Usu and Mexico's Popocatepetl. If this is part of the battle,
> one may assume it ended with the subsiding of activity an equal length
> of time from Full Moon day, i.e., 20 April, making the battle of the
> Hare phase from 16 to 20 April. Six days later would be 26 April...

Strong would apply to the volcanoes, harsh to the massively fatal crash:
the period of 16 to 20 April assumes a four-day eruption sequence.

> > Chiron-Moon semi-sextile 24 April 10:20pm EDT
> > Saturn-Moon trine 25 April 2:16am EDT
> > Mercury-Ascendant conjunct 5:26am EDT - Moon at 20 degrees 00'
> > Uranus-Moon semi-sextile 25 April 6:22am EDT

That's the final fulfillment of VI.70, which ends as an introduction to
the redoubtable Victor, the triple Gaul of IX.33, another regal image,
with the subsequent detonation timing information pinpointing 26 April.

instances of bloody darkness, as elaborated previously regarding VI.58,
could be the bloody lunar eclipse of 21 January and the gloomy, bloody

event of the Warning (the second instance being regarded here, as the
later arrival of what was expected during the "third"). In the final
line, Perugia is a papal reference; Pisa is famous for the Leaning Tower
- upset is expected.

Further information may be obtained by realizing 25 April is St.
Mark's day, and finding IX.33:

> Hercules Roi de Rome et d'Annemarc,
> De Gaule trois Guion surnomme,
> Trembler l'Italie et l'un de sainct Marc,
> Premier sur tous monarque renomme.
>
> Hercules King of Rome and Denmark,
> Third of Gaul surnamed Guide;
> Italy and the one from Saint Mark to tremble,
> First monarch renowned above all.
>

> Hercules may, as in X.79, apply to the Ascendant (dominantly strong)

> The last word in line 1 is a sound-alike for Denmark, possibly nothing
> more than a Shakespearean reference regarding the line from "Hamlet,"
> "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark" (written decades after
> N.'s death).
> Line 2 indicates the "third" mentioned elsewhere was only a Guide (the
> suggestion of the Holy Roman Emperor's title, and Henry II's son being
> named Hercules are probably irrelevant).
> Line 3 confirms Chastisement of Rome, and may give the actual date of
> the Warning - one [day] from St. Mark's!
> The first monarch of the last line must be Jesus, King of Kings: the
> disaster with gold, creating smoke like incense (V.16), in a tragedy
> bitter as myrrh - Nativity implications of the cataclysm is the
subtext.

> The reason for using the "third" as a guide is obvious: if it really
is Mercury conjuncting the Ascendant 26 April 5:26am EDT, the Moon will
> only be a couple of degrees into Aquarius, and will not have aspected
> with anything yet. So Aquarius is seeming like the urn of VI.52, and
> the two lunars of III.4 the last segments of the current cycle
> (Water-Bearer and Pisces), still fulfilling I.62 and III.97 predicting
> disaster before cycle's end (30 April 9pm EDT)...

And after the heavenly half hour of silence, during which incense is
offered up with prayers, and fire from the altar is hurled down to earth
to produce mighty rumblings, seven angels with trumpets who have been
preparing to sound begin to do so. Every effect their first four
trumpet blasts creates is associated with "a third":

"The first angel sound: And hail and fire followed, mingled with blood,
and they were thrown to the earth. And a third of the trees were burned
up, and all green grass was burned up.

"Then the second angel sounded: And something like a great mountain
burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became
blood. And a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third
of the ships were destroyed.

"Then the third angel sounded: And a great star fell from heaven,
burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the
springs of water. The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the
waters became wormwood, and many men died from the water, because it was
made bitter.

"Then the fourth angel sounded: And a third of the sun was struck, a
third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them
were darkened. A third of the day did not shine, and likewise the
night.

"And I looked, and I heard an eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice, 'Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the
earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three
angels who are about to sound!'"

Apocalypse Eight shows (in the context being discussed) the time for the
Fall of Babylon arriving, rather than being put off as in Apoc. 7:3 -
the heavenly onslaught continues beyond the fiery incense (through
another temporal disjuncture), but the eagle is aware that earth has not
yet been affected, though it shall be once the sequence of "a third"s is
complete. If the Capricorn segment has been split into thirds, the next
Aquarian phase of three such subdivisions should all be catastrophic,
relating to the next three trumpets as considered (another disjuncture).

There is an obvious similarity with the seven last plagues in the first
four trumpets. The declarations of thirds may even manifest literally.
The star being named Wormwood seems monumentally significant: it is an
herb called absinthe which is extraordinarily bitter, precisely like
myrrh, providing the second gift of the Magi, bitterly sad tragedy,
after the incense, which was implicitly frankincense. What remains is
the gold, which appears during the three subdivisions comprising the Urn
of Water-Bearer Aquarius, in the horrible physical manifestion.

First there is fiery deforestation; then a burning mountain (city) slips
into a reddening ocean; next a star burning like a torch poisons water;
lastly there is darkness. This is the earth, sea, trees sequence from
Apoc. 7 altered somewhat: trees, sea, fresh water, heavens relative to
earth. These are not separate events, but aspects of the same incident.

> This gives us 26 April to 2 May as the week the star burns [II.41],
just one day before the peak of the Taurean Alignment (which has not

taken place for 6,000 years) on May 3rd, when the Chastisement of Rome

should occur: II.97 declared the two events were "attached."

> The phrase "feu eteint" in I.42, IV.35, and X.6 was another difficult
> translation: one would assume it means "fire extinguished," except we
> are dealing with a solar fire that should never be quenched, but only
> boil the ocean as it descends to the molten core. The verb "eteindre"
> can mean extinguish, but also exterminate or destroy: so the phrase
"feu eteint" should mean that the fire has done its job of exterminating
or extinguishing life, rather than vice versa. The smoke of Babylon's
fall rises forever, probably producing the lake of fire into which the
wicked are ultimately cast.

> So when IV.35 says the virgins (Venus and Vesta) betray the majority
of the new group (Mars-Venus and Ceres-Venus pairings also on 27 April),
it probably means by hinting towards the Vestal (eternal flame) nature
of the fire which has already done its extinguishing on 26 April.
Notice Vesta was not mentioned: one is presumed to attain this knowledge
at the appropriate time by analysis and conjecture. Vesta is named in
X.6 under a similar context, after the image of a mass fleeing from the
> colossus: "Vesta's sepulchral extinguishing fire to appear."
>
> The potential Arbor Day (28 April) hints of II.70 and VIII.34 suggest,
> along with the accepted "three days of darkness" scenario, that the
> following day of 29 April will be the first day of safe air outside

> after explosive onset.

Eagal

Pres, loin defaut de deux grands luminaires
Qui surviendra entre l'Avril et Mars:
O quel cherte! mais deux grands debonnaires
Par terre et mer secourront toutes parts.

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
THUNDERBOLT IN
A PAIL OF WATER

> > > Chiron-Moon semi-sextile 24 April 10:20pm EDT
> > > Saturn-Moon trine 25 April 2:16am EDT
> > > Mercury-Ascendant conjunct 5:26am EDT - Moon at 20 degrees 00'
> > > Uranus-Moon semi-sextile 25 April 6:22am EDT
>
> That's the final fulfillment of VI.70, which ends as an introduction
to the redoubtable Victor, the triple Gaul of IX.33, another regal
image, with the subsequent detonation timing information pinpointing 26
April.

> ... VIII.83 continues the same theme of a "third" causing the pillage

> > Three of Gaul surnamed Guide;

> > Italy and the one from Saint Mark to tremble,
> > First monarch renowned above all.
> >
> > Hercules may, as in X.79, apply to the Ascendant (dominantly strong)
> > The last word in line 1 is a sound-alike for Denmark, possibly
nothing more than a Shakespearean reference regarding the line from
"Hamlet," "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark" (written decades
after N.'s death).
> > Line 2 indicates the "third" mentioned elsewhere was only a Guide
(the suggestion of the Holy Roman Emperor's title, and Henry II's son

being named Hercules are probably irrelevant). The typical translation
would be "Surnamed Chief of triple Gaul," but "trois" should probably be
interpreted as "tiers," etc.

> > Line 3 confirms Chastisement of Rome, and may give the actual date
of the Warning - one [day] from St. Mark's!
> > The first monarch of the last line must be Jesus, King of Kings: the
> > disaster with gold, creating smoke like incense (V.16), in a tragedy
> > bitter as myrrh - Nativity implications of the cataclysm is the
> subtext.

Du nom qui onc ne fut au Roi Gaulois,
Jamais ne fut un foudre si craintif:
Tremblant l'Italie, l'Espagne et les Anglois,
De femme etrangers grandement attentif.

From a name which no Gallic King ever had,
Never was there a thunderbolt so frightful;
Italy, Spain, and the English trembling,
Greatly attentive to foreign women.

The name to which IV.54 refers may be Revelation's "Wormwood," the
esoteric association with myrrh made at the synchronous "third."
Italy for the Chastisement, Spain for the Miracle, the Warning occurs
amidst the English(-speaking) for line 3.
The foreign women comment in line 4 may concern miscarriages resulting
from the effect of line 2's unnaturally excessive thunderbolt.

> > This gives us 26 April to 2 May as the week the star burns [II.41],
> just one day before the peak of the Taurean Alignment (which has not
> taken place for 6,000 years) on May 3rd, when the Chastisement of Rome
> should occur: II.97 declared the two events were "attached."

Soleil ardent dans le gosier coller,
De sang humain arroser terre Etrusque;
Chef seille d'eau, mener son fils filer,
Captive dame conduite en terre Turque.

The burning Sun in the throat to fit closely,
Etruscan land moistened by human blood;
Chief pail of water, to lead his son away,
Captive lady conducted into Turkish land.

IV.58 confirms the artificial star event is temporally virtually linked
with a bloody event affecting Italy.
The second portion flashes back to the initial disaster: from the lunar
eclipse prophesied in VIII.32 we learned the Moon is the Earth's unique
son - its being led away here is the time of darkness beginning during
the star event. So this being done through the "chief pail of water"
reinforces the notion of Aquarius being the lunar phase.
The Turkish reference could indicate this is the second head of the
conjoined twin whose first head was the Istanbul quake.
The captive lady probably means the Statue of Liberty, a female form
dedicated to the concept of freedom standing on a broken shackle (there
has been a recent debate over whether the original concept was to depict
a slave).

Eagal

Pres, loin defaut de deux grands luminaires
Qui surviendra entre l'Avril et Mars:

Near, far, the failure of two great luminaries
Which will supervene between April and Mars

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
GOLDEN CUP MIXED DOUBLE;
PLAGUES COME IN ONE DAY:

> > That's the final fulfillment of VI.70, which ends as an introduction
> to the redoubtable Victor, the triple Gaul of IX.33, another regal

> image, with the subsequent detonation timing information pointing
towards 26 April.

> > 25 April was St. Mark's day, as in IX.33:

> > > Hercules Roi de Rome et d'Annemarc,
> > > De Gaule trois Guion surnomme,
> > > Trembler l'Italie et l'un de sainct Marc,
> > > Premier sur tous monarque renomme.
> > >
> > > Hercules King of Rome and Denmark,
> > > Three of Gaul surnamed Guide;
> > > Italy and the one from Saint Mark to tremble,
> > > First monarch renowned above all.
> > >
> > > Hercules may, as in X.79, apply to the Ascendant (dominantly

strong).

The last word in line 1 is a sound-alike for Denmark, possibly nothing
more than a Shakespearean reference regarding the line from "Hamlet,"
"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark" (written decades after
N.'s death).
> > > Line 2 indicates the "third" mentioned elsewhere was only a Guide
> (the suggestion of the Holy Roman Emperor's title, and Henry II's son
> being named Hercules are probably irrelevant). The typical
translation would be "Surnamed Chief of triple Gaul," but "trois" should
probably be interpreted as "tiers," etc.
> > > Line 3 confirms Chastisement of Rome, and may give the actual date
> of the Warning - one [day] from St. Mark's!

Stating it is "the one from St. Mark," does not necessarily mean it
must be the next day: however, there is an actual deadline of 27 April
with its three Venusian aspects which has now been reached...

> > > The first monarch of the last line must be Jesus, King of Kings:
the disaster with gold, creating smoke like incense (V.16), in a
tragedy bitter as myrrh - Nativity implications of the cataclysm is the
> > subtext.
>
> Du nom qui onc ne fut au Roi Gaulois,
> Jamais ne fut un foudre si craintif:
> Tremblant l'Italie, l'Espagne et les Anglois,
> De femme etrangers grandement attentif.
>
> From a name which no Gallic King ever had,
> Never was there a thunderbolt so frightful;
> Italy, Spain, and the English trembling,
> Greatly attentive to foreign women.
>
> The name to which IV.54 refers may be Revelation's "Wormwood," the
> esoteric association with myrrh made at the synchronous "third."
> Italy for the Chastisement, Spain for the Miracle, the Warning occurs
> amidst the English(-speaking) for line 3.
> The foreign women comment in line 4 may concern miscarriages resulting
> from the effect of line 2's unnaturally excessive thunderbolt.

> Soleil ardent dans le gosier coller,

> De sang humain arroser terre Etrusque;
> Chef seille d'eau, mener son fils filer,
> Captive dame conduite en terre Turque.
>
> The burning Sun in the throat to fit closely,
> Etruscan land moistened by human blood;
> Chief pail of water, to lead his son away,
> Captive lady conducted into Turkish land.
>
> IV.58 confirms the artificial star event is temporally virtually
linked with a bloody event affecting Italy.
> The second portion flashes back to the initial disaster: from the
lunar eclipse prophesied in VIII.32 we learned the Moon is the Earth's
unique son - its being led away here is the time of darkness beginning
during the star event. So this being done through the "chief pail of
water" reinforces the notion of Aquarius being the lunar phase.
> The Turkish reference could indicate this is the second head of the
> conjoined twin whose first head was the Istanbul quake.
> The captive lady probably means the Statue of Liberty, a female form
> dedicated to the concept of freedom standing on a broken shackle
(there has been a recent debate over whether the original concept was to
depict a slave).

The closer onset is to the Venus-Mars aspect 27 April, the more
plausible the connection of the event to Mars (as in III.5, "between
April and Mars").

The Mercury-Ascendant conjunct 26 April occurred as the Moon had entered
Aquarius without yet making an aspect. If the previous two mornings
have been associated with frankincense and myrrh, respectively, this one
should relate to gold: merging the concepts of the Water-Bearer and the
Magi's gift of gold, we find golden vessels in Revelations,
significantly regarding the active delivery of the punishments to
Babylon.

"After these things I looked, and behold, the temple of the tabernacle
of testimony in heaven was opened. And out of the temple came the seven
angels having the seven plagues, clothed in pure bright linen, and
having their chests girded with golden bands. Then one of the four
living creatures gave to the seven angels seven golden bowls full of the
wrath of God who lives forever and ever. The temple was filled with
smoke from the glory of God and from His power, and no one was able to
enter the temple till the seven plagues of the seven angels were
completed." (Apoc. 15:5-8)

While the seven bowls are golden, they together appear to comprise the
cup of indignation which is filled with "the wine of the wrath of God,"
but not said to be golden (Apoc. 14:10;18:19). There is only one golden
"cup" mentioned in Revelations, that of the woman named Babylon:

"So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a
woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy,
having seven heads and ten horns. The woman was arrayed in purple and
scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in
her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her
fornication." (Apoc. 17:3,4)

There is an odd condemnatory divine instruction given:

"And I heard another voice from heaven saying, 'Come out of her, my
people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
For her sins have been heaped up to heaven, and God has remembered her
iniquities. Render to her just as she rendered, and repay her double
according to her works; in the cup she has mixed, mix double for
her...'" (Apoc. 18:4-6)

So the cup sequence should be doubled, or repeated, for activation.

"'...In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in
the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart,
"I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow." Therefore
her plagues will come in one day--death and mourning and famine. And
she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who has
judged her.'" (Apoc. 18:7,8)

The plagues coming "in one day" of death, mourning and famine could be
easily related to the fateful three Venusian aspects of 27 April: Mars,
god of war, signifies death; Ceres, who lost her daughter to Pluto,
would represent mourning; and Vesta, goddess of the eternal flame, could
cause famine if crops are consumed (as in the burning of a great plain,
VI.35).

Nostradamus also gave an indication that the first dawn in the critical
Aquarian phase would, like "the third," not have what was expected:

Guepes et mouches, fitine amour faches,
Poccilateur faucer, Cyphe tente.

Wasps and flies, paternal love angered,
Cup-bearer to falsify, Goblet tasted.

VI.89 may indicate the wrath of the Heavenly Father, and in its final
line the Latin for cup-bearer, which could apply to Aquarius, will
falsify at first (if it were "faucher" [instead of "faucer"], it would
mean to mow down or reap), before the (golden) Goblet is tried. So the
two Aquarian mornings may be the double mixing required.

As Mercury conjuncts the Ascendant 27 April, the Moon will have aspected
Pluto, possibly fulfilling IV.70 line 4 "When reaching 'Pow' the chief
will come to hunt," since this was linked with the physical explosion.
The next lunar aspect is with Jupiter, then Chiron: so the Moon would be
between the positions of the "urn planets" Pluto and Chiron; and there
is an odd twist on Jupiter being the "grand Seigneur" of I.52 again,
bruised in his room through the aspect.

So if the Battle of the Hare Moon was 16 to 20 April, and 6 days are
then counted, we arrive at 27 April, fulfilling III.22. And the star
would burn until May Third, when the Great Alignment will be at its peak
and the Chastisement of Rome is expected, temporally linking the events.
The day of safe outside air would be 30 April, so the possible
references to Arbor Day 28 April (II.70, VIII.34) could simply signify
the second of the three most lethal days...

Eagal

Pres, loin defaut de deux grands luminaires
Qui surviendra entre l'Avril et Mars:

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
SILENCE,
A THIRD,
& EMPTY:

I should observe here that the condition of "no one able to enter"
parallels the lunar situation at the time of the Mercury-Ascendant
conjunct 26 April, when the Moon had moved into Aquarius, but not far
enough to aspect anything yet: it is as if the moment were frozen in the
astral dimension, and isolated for association with golden vessels.

> While the seven bowls are golden, they together appear to comprise the
> cup of indignation which is filled with "the wine of the wrath of
God," but not said to be golden (Apoc. 14:10;18:19). There is only one
golden "cup" mentioned in Revelations, that of the woman named Babylon:

> "So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a
> woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy,
> having seven heads and ten horns. The woman was arrayed in purple and
> scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having
in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her
> fornication." (Apoc. 17:3,4)
>
> There is an odd condemnatory divine instruction given:
>
> "And I heard another voice from heaven saying, 'Come out of her, my
> people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her
plagues. For her sins have been heaped up to heaven, and God has
remembered her iniquities. Render to her just as she rendered, and
repay her double according to her works; in the cup she has mixed, mix
double for her...'" (Apoc. 18:4-6)

> So the cup sequence should be doubled, or repeated, for activation.

And the cup is her own, implying self-destruction being prepared: only
more of what was already present is added (so that the energy is enough
to rupture the welded seams of the Brookhaven RHIC).

> "'...In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously,
in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her
heart, "I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow."
Therefore her plagues will come in one day--death and mourning and
famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the
Lord God who has judged her.'" (Apoc. 18:7,8)

> The plagues coming "in one day" of death, mourning and famine could be
> easily related to the fateful three Venusian aspects of 27 April:

Mars, god of war, signifies death by sword, as the gold may become;
Ceres, who lost her daughter to Pluto, would represent mourning, the
sadness symbolized by the bitterness of myrrh; and Vesta, goddess of the
eternal flame, could cause famine if crops are consumed, as in the
burning of a great plain [VI.35], creating smoke like that from
frankincense. So the three Venusian aspects could represent a punishing
parody based on the gifts of the Magi: a plague to the world, rather
than a welcome to the infant Saviour.

So the trio of frankincense during the half-hour of heavenly silence,
myrrh when there is "a third," and gold when the temple is still empty
have been completed in the last three days, offering the possibility
that the assault has already begun in the heavenly plane, at the
Mercury-Ascendant conjunct 24 April, six days after the Philippine
airplane crash [III.22].

The contents of the seven bowls provide the elements of the catastrophe,
but misleads one into assuming the "mark of the beast" from Apoc. 13 has
already been instituted by declaring the first bowl is poured upon men
who have it: but in Apoc. 14 we find it is after Babylon has fallen that
the caution not to receive the mark is given, and also that those who
accept the mark will drink from the cup of God's wrath as Babylon had.

The seven plagues in the golden bowls are as follows: first on the earth
produces "a foul and loathsome sore" upon wicked men; second on the sea
makes it bloody and kills ocean creatures; third on fresh waters turns
them to blood, and it is proclaimed the victims deserve to drink it;
fourth on the sun scorches humanity with intense heat; fifth on the
throne of the beast produces darkness; sixth on the river Euphrates
dries up its water, to prepare for the kings of the east or rising sun.

It is not impossible for a passage such as this to have several complex
fulfillments, revolving around a major manifestation. The sequence
seems to be more esoteric than actual: the heat of the fourth bowl
apparently causes all the effects, until the sixth which is metaphorical
- and that is way is being made ready for the kings of the rising sun
reveals it can somehow be interpreted as prior to the solar incident.

If the volcanic eruptions and air disaster of 18 to 20 April constituted
a Battle of the Hare, such a cataclysm as described would certainly be
another - perhaps "the battle of that great day of God Almighty" in
Apoc. 16:14...

"'Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps
his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.' And they
gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Megiddo." (Apoc.
16:15,16)

The words of Jesus regarding the surprise attack of the "thief in the
night" metaphor for the Great Tribulation reappear, equating it with the
Fall of Babylon. Then there is the odd remark, that "they" are being
gathered together: this must mean the planets, during the upcoming Great
Alignment! Har-Meggido, the mountain of Meggido is near the plain of
Esdraelon, historically Palestine's great battlefield, the symbolic
location of a divine struggle. Perhaps it is only coincidence that the
planets are aligning in Taurus, the lunar segment during the papal
closure of churches in the Holy Land 22 November 1999...

The subsequent battle in Revelations between the true Messiah and the
kings of the world (Apoc. 19:11-21) has only been assumed to be the
Battle of Armageddon, which is in fact only mentioned in Apoc. 16:16,
although the related phrase "gathered together" appears again (Apoc.
19:19), which could deliberately mislead, speaking specifically of an
alliance of worldly leaders against the Christ.

Another line which may concern timing for event onset is where kings
witnessing the disaster exclaim, "In one hour your judgement has come"
(Apoc. 18:10): this could refer to the hour of dawn, or possibly
something involving the East Point as well -

East Point conjunct Ascendant 4:38am EDT 27 April
Mercury-Ascendant conjunct 5:26am EDT 27 April
Sun-Ascendant conjunct 5:54am EDT 27 April (dawn)

The East Point is the Ascendant at the equator; the interval between the
East Point and Sun conjuncts with the Ascendant is about an hour (1 hour
16 minutes, another coincidence involving I.16, which was about an
aspect that occurred in tandem with a military helicopter crashing at
1:16pm local time in early December 1999, as explained regarding II.18).

Since Venus and Mercury will conjunct 28 April 2:45pm EDT, if only the
final day were being indicated, IV.28 might as well have said Venus will
be insulted by warlike noise: but when Venus conjuncted the Ascendant on
25 April, the Moon was not at precisely 20 degrees, etc. So another
element of the insult to Mercury is that the noise arrives as it is
approaching a merger with Venus.

> Nostradamus also gave an indication that the first dawn in the
critical Aquarian phase would, like "the third," not have what was
expected:

> Guepes et mouches, fitine amour faches,
> Poccilateur faucer, Cyphe tente.
>
> Wasps and flies, paternal love angered,
> Cup-bearer to falsify, Goblet tasted.
>
> VI.89 may indicate the wrath of the Heavenly Father, and in its final
> line the Latin for cup-bearer, which could apply to Aquarius, will
> falsify at first (if it were "faucher" [instead of "faucer"], it would
> mean to mow down or reap), before the (golden) Goblet is tried. So
> the two Aquarian mornings may be the double mixing required.
>
> As Mercury conjuncts the Ascendant 27 April, the Moon will have
aspected Pluto, possibly fulfilling IV.70 line 4 "When reaching 'Pow'
the chief will come to hunt," since this was linked with the physical
explosion.
> The next lunar aspect is with Jupiter, then Chiron: so the Moon would
be between the positions of the "urn planets" Pluto and Chiron; and
there is an odd twist on Jupiter being the "grand Seigneur" of I.52
again, bruised in his room through the aspect.

> So if the Battle of the Hare Moon was 16 to 20 April, and 6 days are
> then counted, we arrive at 27 April, fulfilling III.22. And the star
> would burn until May Third, when the Great Alignment will be at its
peak and the Chastisement of Rome is expected, temporally linking the

events. The first day of safe outside air after the initial cataclysm

would be 30 April, so the possible references to Arbor Day 28 April
(II.70, VIII.34) could simply signify the second of the three most
lethal days...

If the time between the Warning/ Miracle and the Chastisement is for
repentance to possibly avert the finale of hell opening under Rome, it
would be a rather brief period of only a few days, and the probability
of a concerted effort which would appease God Almighty through the
inevitably ensuing turmoil and confusion is extremely slight -
Nostradamus seemed to view the trio of events as a fait accompli.

Eagal

L'oiseau royal sur la cite solaire,
Sept mois devant fera nocturne augure;
Mur d'Orient cherra tonnerre eclair,
Sept jours aux portes les ennemis a l'heure.

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00
FEAST OF THE
DIVINE MERCY

The star would burn from 27 April until May Third, when the Great

Alignment will be at its peak and the Chastisement of Rome is expected,
temporally linking the events. The first day of safe outside air after
the initial cataclysm would be 30 April, so the possible references to
Arbor Day 28 April (II.70, VIII.34) could simply signify the second of
the three most lethal days...

> If the time between the Warning/ Miracle and the Chastisement is for
> repentance to possibly avert the finale of hell opening under Rome, it
> would be a rather brief period of only a few days, and the probability
> of a concerted effort which would appease God Almighty through the
> inevitably ensuing turmoil and confusion is extremely slight -
> Nostradamus seemed to view the trio of events as a fait accompli.

Regarding 30 April, a new saint is to be canonized on that date this
year, Blessed Sister Faustina (Helen Kowalska), a Polish visionary (died
1938) who had a significant experience on 22 February 1931: she saw
Jesus, with His heart emitting two rays, one pale, the other red. He
told her when the spear of Longinus pierced His side, the rays came
forth with the blood and watery fluid - the pale was for the water that
makes souls righteous, and the red was for the blood which is the life
of souls. She was then told one would be fortunate to dwell in the
shelter of those rays: and He declared there would be a day when His
mercy would be open to all, and that whoever would go to confession and
receive Holy Communion on that day would be forgiven their sins and the
punishment resulting from them. That day was the first Sunday following
Easter (this year 30 April), to be called "Feast of the Divine Mercy."

The Church did not immediately embrace the message allegedly received
from an apparition of the Lord Jesus Christ through Sr. Faustina: but
the Archbishop of Krakow was the major force behind a re-evaluation of
certain documents in relation to the case, which eventually determined
what had been conveyed was in accordance with scripture. So the Church
officially endorsed the writings and their message 15 April, 1978.

Several months later the Archbishop of Krakow was elected pope, and
became John Paul II.

Eagal

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00
VENUS BETWEEN THE
THREE AND MERCURY

While the 27 April date has fortunately failed, this possibility was
already accounted for, and does not remove the final hurdle...

I still take the lunar 20 degrees at the 25 April Mercury-Ascendant
conjunct as a confirmation: as I stated, the cup was to be mixed double
[the triggering aspect twice during Aquarius without incident] in Apoc.
18:6; and in VI.89 the Cup-bearer falsifies before the Goblet is tried.

The real reason for presuming the three Venusian aspects of 27 April
would be within the deadly week was a narrow translation of the word
"dans" as meaning "within," whereas it can also indicate "into," so that
the day could introduce that period.

Because 27 April with three Venusian aspects comes as it should about a
week before the alignment of X.67 (the events are attached in II.97
and IV.58), there can be little doubt this was the subject of X.8.

While the 27 April position of the Moon at the appointed time does seem
to potentially apply to IV.70 (following a Pluto lunar), I.52 (preceding
a Jupiter lunar), and VI.70 (being between Pluto and Chiron), there is
nothing in Revelations to indicate this as the second mixing, other than
that it follows the period of "no entry" (Apoc. 15:8) from 26 April.

I suspected the noisy insult to Mercury of IV.28 had something to do
with its upcoming Venus conjunct 28 April 2:45pm EDT, but I did not want
to ignore 27 April, just in case.

Look at the locational values for these celestial bodies at the
Mercury-Ascendant conjunct 28 April 5:26am EDT:

Moon 26 Aqua 02
Mercury 26 Ari 32
Venus 26 Ari 39
Mars 26 Tau 11
Vesta 26 Cap 20
Ceres 25 Vir 33

It's a numerical convergence around 26 degrees, joined at that moment by
the Moon, totally unrelated to the later Taurean Alignment. The
probability that this is what was being indicated as the critical time
is even greater now that 27 April itself has been eliminated.

The star would burn from 28 April until 4 May Third, perhaps overlapping
the Great Alignment peak 3 May (when the Chastisement of Rome is
expected if the other events manifest). The first day of safe outside
air after the initial cataclysm would be 1 May.

The possible references to Arbor Day 28 April (II.70, VIII.34) could
have subtly signified the day of onset.

This schedule makes 30 April, Bl. Sr. Faustina's Feast of the Divine
Mercy the last of the lethal days: if the canonization is cancelled and
there is no celebration of the Mass, it could be an indication the
portion of the prophecy about an end to God's mercy is being fulfilled
as well.

If survivors emerge from a globally disruptive ordeal the first of May
to find the spectral Miracle in Spain, no massive show of repentance may
appear prior to 3 May: humanity may not take advantage of the supposed
opportunity to avert the Chastisement during the aftermath of the
Warning, but instead fulfill the prophecies of blaspheming God for
having visited these plagues upon them - ironic, considering the
"divine" trappings actually demonstrate God's attempt to warn humanity
about what it would do to itself, through his prophetic servants.

Eagal

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00
THE PLAGUES SHALL
COME IN ONE HOUR:

As I stated, the cup was to be mixed double [the triggering aspect twice

Plotting the lunar aspects 28 April EDT:

Ceres quincunx 4:29am
Mars square 5:44am
Vesta semi-sextile 6am
Mercury sextile 6:33am
Venus sextile 6:45am

Since the Mercury-Ascendant conjunct is still at 5:26am EDT, notice that
the previous lunar aspect, with Ceres, comes about an hour prior (57
minutes to be precise): this is potential fulfillment of III.75 line 3,
in which the plague comes with the great "gousse" (corn husk held by
Ceres character, asteroid Ceres located by Gauss); and it also may
apply to the sequence in Revelations when the destruction has taken
place, and people are reacting in horror, which repeats the catastrophe
arrived "in one hour" thrice.

"'Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour
your judgement has come.'" (Apoc. 18:10)

"'Alas, alas, that great city that was clothed in fine linen, purple,
and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls! For
in one hour such great riches came to nothing.'" (Apoc. 18:16,17)

"'Alas, alas, that great city, in which all who had ships on the sea
became rich by her wealth! For in one hour she is made desolate.'"
(Apoc. 18:19)

The possible references to Arbor Day 28 April (II.70, VIII.34) could

have subtly signified the day of onset. The star would burn from 28
April until 4 May, perhaps overlapping the Great Alignment peak 3 May
(when the Chastisement of Rome is expected if the other events
manifest). The first day of safe outside air after the initial
cataclysm would be 1 May.

> If survivors emerge from a globally disruptive ordeal the First of May

> to find the spectral Miracle in Spain, no massive show of repentance
may appear prior to 3 May: humanity may not take advantage of the
supposed opportunity to avert the Chastisement during the aftermath of
the Warning, but instead fulfill the prophecies of blaspheming God for
> having visited these plagues upon them - ironic, considering the
> "divine" trappings actually demonstrate God's attempt to warn

humanity, through His prophetic servants, about what we would bring upon
ourselves.

Eagal

Les Dieux feront aux humains apparence
Ce qu'ils seront auteurs de grand conflict;
Avant ciel vu serein epee et lance,
Que vers main gauche sera plus grand afflict.

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00
SATISFIED DUUMVIRATE
AS SEVERAL WITH MARS

> As I stated, the cup was to be mixed double [the triggering aspect
twice during Aquarius without incident] in Apoc. 18:6; and in VI.89 the
> Cup-bearer falsifies before the Goblet is tried.
> >
> > The real reason for presuming the three Venusian aspects of 27 April
> > would be within the deadly week was a narrow translation of the word
> > "dans" as meaning "within," whereas it can also indicate "into," so
> that the day could introduce that period.

The 28th could not be six days from the Hare Moon of 18 April [as III.22
may state]: it is likely that 24 April was actually the beginning of the
heavenly assault which is the true source of the disaster: the
Mercury-Ascendant conjunct arriving in the sequence "half an hour of
silence," "a third," and "no one can enter" on the consecutive mornings
24 to 26 April, correlating with the cosmic dramatization along the
frankincense-myrrh-gold Magi theme, as written in Revelations, rendered
the theory of the triggering aspect confirmed or "satisfied" by Mercury
and the Ascendant, the latter of which may be encoded as Hercules [X.79,
IX.33]...

> > I suspected the noisy insult to Mercury of IV.28 had something to do
> > with its upcoming Venus conjunct 28 April 2:45pm EDT, but I did not
> want to ignore 27 April, just in case.
> >
> > Look at the locational values for these celestial bodies at the
> > Mercury-Ascendant conjunct 28 April 5:26am EDT:
> >
> > Moon 26 Aqua 02
> > Mercury 26 Ari 32
> > Venus 26 Ari 39
> > Mars 26 Tau 11
> > Vesta 26 Cap 20
> > Ceres 25 Vir 33
> >
> > It's a numerical convergence around 26 degrees, joined at that
moment by the Moon, totally unrelated to the later Taurean Alignment.
The probability that this is what was being indicated as the critical
time is even greater now that 27 April itself has been eliminated.

Les deux contents seront unis ensemble,
Quand la plupart a Mars seront conjoint:
Le grand d'Affrique en effrayeur tremble,
DUUMVIRAT par la classe dejoint.

The two satisfied ones will be united together,
When the majority will be conjoined with Mars;
The great (continent) of Africa trembles in terror,
DUUMVIRATE separated by the rank.

V.23 seemed potentially fulfilled on Leap Year Day 2000, with several
planets around twelve degrees with Mars: but there was no fulfillment of
line 3. Taking Mercury and Hercules as the DUUMVIRATE (which means two
virile or masculine characters), and also as the ones satisfied through
correlation with the Apocalypse, the verse seems to concern the
instantaneous nature of the cosmic triggering: Mercury and Hercules join
at the proper time (when several planets are at Mars' location), the
result is the explosive event causing distant quaking in a global event,
and the union which had catalyzed the disaster (a brief make-believe
merger in VI.20) is quickly dissolved by the Ascendant's more rapidly
increasing rank.

> Plotting the lunar aspects 28 April EDT:
>
> Ceres quincunx 4:29am
> Mars square 5:44am
> Vesta semi-sextile 6am
> Mercury sextile 6:33am
> Venus sextile 6:45am
>
> Since the Mercury-Ascendant conjunct is still at 5:26am EDT, notice
that the previous lunar aspect, with Ceres, comes about an hour prior
(57 minutes to be precise): this is potential fulfillment of III.75 line
3, in which the plague comes with the great "gousse" (corn husk held by
> Ceres character, asteroid Ceres located by Gauss); and it also may
> apply to the sequence in Revelations when the destruction has taken
> place, and people are reacting in horror, which repeats the
catastrophe arrived "in one hour" thrice.

> "'Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one
hour your judgement has come.'" (Apoc. 18:10)

> "'Alas, alas, that great city that was clothed in fine linen, purple,
> and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls! For
> in one hour such great riches came to nothing.'" (Apoc. 18:16,17)
>
> "'Alas, alas, that great city, in which all who had ships on the sea
> became rich by her wealth! For in one hour she is made desolate.'"
> (Apoc. 18:19)
>
> The possible references to Arbor Day 28 April (II.70, VIII.34) could
> have subtly signified the day of onset. The star would burn from 28
> April until 4 May, perhaps overlapping the Great Alignment peak 3 May
> (when the Chastisement of Rome is expected if the other events

> manifest). The first day of safe outside air after the initial
> cataclysm would be 1 May.

Eagal

L'union feinte sera peu de duree,
Des uns changes reformes la plupart;
Dans les vaisseaux sera gent enduree,
Lors aura Rome un nouveau Leopard.

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
AUSTRALIAN LOCUST
PLAGUE PRECURSOR:

The locust problem currently facing both east and west ends of Australia
may have been predicted as a precursor event for the darkness which will
envelop the world soon after, cleverly leaving it ambiguous whether the
darkness is from the locusts alone:

Planure Ausonne fertile, spacieuse
Produira taons si tant de sauterelles;
Clarte solaire deviendra nubileuse,
Ronger le tout, grande peste venir d'elles.

The fertile, spacious Ausonian plain
Will produce gadflies, so very many locusts;
Solar brightness will become nebulous,
All devoured, great plague to come from them.

Ausonian and Australian are not so different phonetically.
Perhaps it is a straightforward description of a locust plague, but the
word "taons" suggests "ions": line 2 may be interpreted, "Will produce
ions as numerous as locusts."
The light of the Sun dimming through the haze in line 3 appears a
concept familiar for this event: it seems N. perceives the Australian
locust plague happening shortly prior to the visually similar plague of
ionic particles, which both blot out the sunlight, so they have been
merged as one event in the verse...

Eagal

Le grand mene captif d'etrange terre,
D'or enchaine au Roi CHYREN offert;
Qui dans Ausonne, Milan perdra la guerre,
Et tout son ost mis a feu et a fer.

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
REGARDING THE
HOUR COMMENT:

Obviously there must be consistency in the interpretation of the triple
mention of a period of "one hour" in Apoc. 18:9-20 vis-a-vis the start
of the sequence 24 April when the silent half-hour corresponded with a
void of course Moon from approximately six to twelve degrees: this does
not mean that it would be Moon void of course over twice the distance...

The likeliest meaning would be that the Mercury-Ascendant conjunct
arrives during an interval between lunar aspects separated by only about
one degree - such will be the case 29 April (1 degree 11' difference):

Pallas-Moon quincunx 29 April 4:51am EDT @ 8 degrees 15'
Mercury-Ascendant conjunct 29 April 5:26am EDT
Sun-Moon sextile 29 April 7:05am EDT @ 9 degrees 26'

So the Cup-Bearer of Aquarius has completely falsified, as VI.89 stated,
but the Goblet will still be tried. It does not matter that the Moon
will be in Pisces, as long as the event occurs before the end of the
current lunar cycle (I.97, III.62).

It was naive to expect V.23 to be about one period of time, when
experience has shown that many of these quatrains are temporally split:
the first portion depicted 5:26am EDT 28 April, with the grouping around
Mars' position INCLUDING Mercury and the Ascendant; but the latter part
contains the trembling of Africa, when the DUUMVIRATE of Mercury and
Hercules (Ascendant) is separated from the rest by rank, meaning it is a
later period, probably the following day (the next instance of union).

Pallas' participation 29 April could be behind IX.84 implying the
sacrifice occurs through the great Roman of Medusine device; V.66 says
the glittering metals are of the Sun and Moon.

Apoc. 18:6 does say double TWICE, in regards to mixing the cup.
X.8 says the three Venusian aspects in short order lead into the deadly
week, but is not forthcoming about exactly how this was to be
accomplished.

The 3 May peak of Alignment would still be the most probable time
for the abysses to open in Rome, given this schedule, still after the
most lethal three initial days (29 April to 1 May) of the Warning.

The sequence, location and nature of the predicted events is immutable:
only the determination of their precise time within the near future is
actually in question.

Eagal

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
REVISITING THE
COSMIC ASSAULT

> Obviously there must be consistency in the interpretation of the
triple mention of a period of "one hour" in Apoc. 18:9-20 vis-a-vis the
start of the sequence 24 April when the silent half-hour corresponded
with a void of course Moon from approximately six to twelve degrees:

this does not mean that it would be Moon void of course over twice the

distance...

> The likeliest meaning would be that the Mercury-Ascendant conjunct
> arrives during an interval between lunar aspects separated by only
about one degree - such will be the case 29 April (1 degree 11'
difference):

> Pallas-Moon quincunx 29 April 4:51am EDT @ 8 degrees 15'
> Mercury-Ascendant conjunct 29 April 5:26am EDT
> Sun-Moon sextile 29 April 7:05am EDT @ 9 degrees 26'
>
> So the Cup-Bearer of Aquarius has completely falsified, as VI.89
stated, but the Goblet will still be tried. It does not matter that the
Moon will be in Pisces, as long as the event occurs before the end of

the current lunar cycle (I.97, III.62) [30 April 8:55pm EDT].

> It was naive to expect V.23 to be about one period of time, when
> experience has shown that many of these quatrains are temporally
split: the first portion depicted 5:26am EDT 28 April, with the grouping
around Mars' position INCLUDING Mercury and the Ascendant; but the
latter part contains the trembling of Africa, when the DUUMVIRATE of
Mercury and Hercules (Ascendant) is separated from the rest by rank,
meaning it is a later period, probably the following day (the next
instance of union).

> Pallas' participation 29 April could be behind IX.84 implying the
> sacrifice occurs through the great Roman of Medusine device; V.66 says
> the glittering metals are of the Sun and Moon.
>
> Apoc. 18:6 does say double TWICE, in regards to mixing the cup.

> X.8 says the three Venusian aspects in short order lead into the
deadly week, but is not forthcoming about exactly how this was to be
> accomplished.

27 April was not about doubling the cup: here's a review -

24 April - Void of course 6 to 12 (silent half hour): {frank}incense
25 April - Moon at twenty ("a third" remaining): myrrh (Wormwood)
26 April - No aspects yet (no one could enter): gold{en bowls}

27 April - Moon between Pluto and Chiron, the esoteric "urn"

"...having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations..." Apoc. 17:4

It was also the day of the three Venusian aspects (Mars, Ceres, Vesta).

"In the cup which SHE HAS MIXED, mix double for her," Apoc. 18:6

The Mercury-Ascendant conjunct 27 April came before the 3 Venusian
aspects, which constituted "her" mixing of "her own cup," thereafter
rendering it "full of abominations."

So the order to mix the cup double corresponds with the situation on 28
April, when at the critical time the Moon, Mercury, and Ascendant have
joined Venus, Mars, Ceres, and Vesta around 26 degrees, thus providing
the constraint in the manner described by the first portion of V.23: the
day of doubling Babylon's golden cup was 28 April.

Thus it naturally follows that since no day has been without action,
that the next, 29 April, is for delivery of punishment or pouring of the
cup of wrath, as supported by the theory involving the lunar interval of
a single degree.

And remember that the pivotal quatrains identifying Mercury as the
"trigger planet" in a contemporary incident were IV.28, which concerned
the period of the double-T cross and Mercury-Vesta conjunct (18 to 23
November 1999), and IV.29, which prophesied the 15 November 1999 rare
grazing solar transit of Mercury would be upstaged another astronomical
event (the discovery of the extra solar planet days earlier). IV.28
ended declaring Mercury would be insulted by warlike noise; IV.29's
final line states a "down-right Sun" would be seen, obviously not in
reference to Sol. Today is 28 April (4/28), tomorrow is 4/29...

> The 3 May peak of Alignment would still be the most probable time
> for the abysses to open in Rome, given this schedule, still after the
> most lethal three initial days (29 April to 1 May) of the Warning.
>
> The sequence, location and nature of the predicted events is
immutable: only the determination of their precise time within the near
future is actually in question.

Eagal

http://users.cnmnetwork.com/~cjspub/more.html

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
CONFIRMATIONS
OF PALLAS-SUN

> > Obviously there must be consistency in the interpretation of the
> triple mention of a period of "one hour" in Apoc. 18:9-20 vis-a-vis
the start of the sequence 24 April when the silent half-hour
corresponded with a void of course Moon from approximately six to twelve

degrees: this does not mean that it would be Moon void of course over

twice the distance...

> > The likeliest meaning would be that the Mercury-Ascendant conjunct
> > arrives during an interval between lunar aspects separated by only
> about one degree - such will be the case 29 April (1 degree 11'
> difference):
> >
> > Pallas-Moon quincunx 29 April 4:51am EDT @ 8 degrees 15'
> > Mercury-Ascendant conjunct 29 April 5:26am EDT
> > Sun-Moon sextile 29 April 7:05am EDT @ 9 degrees 26'

> > Pallas' participation 29 April could be behind IX.84 implying the

> > sacrifice occurs through the great Roman of Medusine device; V.66
says the glittering metals are of the Sun and Moon.

Mathematically, this would make the heavenly scene time dilated by a
factor of 24 (12 hours equal half an hour), and the earthly scene by
only two (it takes about two hours for the Moon to travel one degree).

The final line of I.23 did suggest only the Eagle would convey the sport
of the divine assault "around the Sun": for instance, now I'm bringing
up IX.22 as an image of the "one hour" between Pallas and the Sun...

Roi et sa cour au lieu de langue halbe,
Dedans le temple vis a vis du palais:
Dans le jardin Duc de Mantor et d'Albe,
Albe et Mantor poignard langue et palais.

King and his court in the place of clever tongue,
Within the temple facing the palace:
Inside the grounds the Duke of Mantor and Alba,
Alba and Mantor dagger tongue and palace.

The King is the Sun, holding court with the planets; the place of clever
tongue is associating the one-degree interval with Revelation's
catastrophic "final hour." So the Sun is within the conceptual temple,
facing Pallas: and between them (on the grounds) is the Duke of Mantor
and Alba - this character must be Mercury, a parallel line to its
counterpart-trigger the Ascendant being "Hercules King of Rome and
d'Annemarc" in IX.33. "Mantor" seems like an anagram for "Romant,"
implying Rome; "Albe" could represent Albany, capital of New York state.

There is also VII.23, in which a ring (possibly the Brookhaven
circular Ion Collider) sacks a palace, so the scenario as put forth is
entirely consistent with the prophecies, both Nostradamian and
Apocalyptic.

Le Royal sceptre sera contraint de prendre
Ce que ses predecesseurs avaient engage,
Puisque l'anneau on fera mal entendre
Lorsqu'on viendra le palais saccager.

The Royal sceptre will be obliged to take
That which his predecessors had pledged,
Seeing that they will pretend not to understand about the ring
When one will come to sack the palace.

Eagal

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/29/00
ABOUT
SIENA

29 April is the feast day of St. Catherine of Siena, a 14th century
mystic and stigmatist: she is also closely associated with Florence,
having mediated for the city in a papal dispute.

Simulte grande entre deux indignes,
Qu'aux Iles et Sienne la liberte rendue

Great rivalry between the two indignant ones,
So that Liberty is rendered to the Isles and Siena [VI.58]

La cite vielle, et Parma trop hative:
Florence and Sienne rendront plus desertes

The old city, and Parma too hasty:
Florence and Siena will render more deserts [VI.48]

Both final lines use the verb "rendre" as well as the word Sienne...

Eagal

Pour la plaisir d'edit voluptueux,
On melera le poison dans la foi
____________________________________

La loi du Sol et Venus contendus,
Appropriant l'esprit de prophetie

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/29/00
FINAL STAGE OF VIOLENCE
AS THE LUNAR CYCLE ENDS

The passage Apoc. 18:9-20 seems to look into the near future: "The kings
of the earth...will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of
her burning...saying, 'Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty
city! For in one hour your judgement has come.'" While the "in one
hour" phrase is repeated thrice, and appears to correspond with the 29
April one degree, eleven minute gap between Pallas and Sun lunar aspects
during which the Mercury-Ascendant conjunct took place, I was again
premature in assuming this indicated manifestation: I overlooked
something very important about Apoc. 18:21-24, and also IX.22...

"Then a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it
into the sea, saying, 'With this violence the great city Babylon shall
be thrown down, and shall not be found anymore. The sound of harpists,
musicians, flutists, and trumpeters shall not be heard in you anymore.
No craftsman of any craft shall be found in you anymore, and the sound
of a millstone shall not be heard in you anymore. The light of a lamp
shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of the bridegroom and
bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your merchants were the
great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were
deceived. And in her was found the blood of the prophets and saints,
and of all who were slain on the earth.'"

This is the only instance where there is a violent action to represent
the destruction of Babylon, rather than stating it has already fallen or
will fall. Now I notice there is a phrase repeated throughout this
passage as well: the message is an emphatic negative about being "in you
anymore" - it can only refer to Mercury, which was in Aries 29 April at
5:26am EDT, but will be in Taurus 24 hours later.

The same concept splits IX.22: the first portion describes the situation
on 29 April at trigger-time, when the Moon was between its Pallas and
Sun aspects; but the second part expresses another concern...

Dans le jardin Duc de Mantor et d'Albe,
Albe et Mantor poignard langue et palais

Into the garden the Duke of Mantor and Alba,

Alba and Mantor dagger tongue and palace

If the Duke is Mercury, again its movement into a new sign is implied:
the garden metaphor may be appropriate to Taurus, where the planets are
gathering for the Great Alignment.
Notice Mantor and Alba in line 3 becomes Alba and Mantor in line 4: this
could explain the reappearance of palace at the end - line 4 gives the
correct order (Albe, Albany then Rome, Romant) of the resulting events,
suggesting that the 29 April dawn dominated by Pallas plus a sharp
tongue (astute observation regarding the "not...in you anymore"s of
Apoc. 18:21-24) would be sufficient.

Since the lunar cycle ends 30 April 8:55pm EDT, this is the last date
which can be selected, the cycle itself already having been confirmed by
VI.19, etc. Given the unchanging peak of the Great Alignment 3 May for
the abysses to open in Rome, three lethal dark days at onset, and the
week 30 April to 6 May for the star burning, the schedule seems too
compressed: if 3 May is the first "safe" day outside after the disaster,
and the Miracle has become visible, it is unlikely the Chastisement
would also occur that day, since the purpose of the other two events is
to generate global repentance towards averting that finale. I.62 and
III.97 suggest the catastrophe comes very close to the end of a lunar
cycle, so it cannot be said 30 April diverts from the prophecy. And
there is no further passage in Revelations discussing the mechanism of
Babylon's fall beyond Apoc. 18:21-24. The attempt to pinpoint this date
has not seemed futile: it would have been pointless to keep these ideas
to myself, then later declare I knew how to figure it out; it does not
matter whether I indicate every day of the year at the appointed time -
the reader should be concerned with the reasons a particular date was
being considered as potential time of manifestation, not how often I can
predict the worst cataclysm ever, which only happens once.

Eagal

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/29/00
INSUBRIAN CAMPAIGN
ON WALPURGIS NIGHT

> The passage Apoc. 18:9-20 seems to look into the near future: "The
kings of the earth...will weep and lament for her, when they see the
smoke of her burning...saying, 'Alas, alas, that great city Babylon,

that mighty city! For in one hour your judgement has come.'" While the

"in one hour" phrase is repeated thrice, and appears to correspond with
the 29 April one degree, eleven minute gap between Pallas and Sun lunar
aspects during which the Mercury-Ascendant conjunct took place, I was
again premature in assuming this indicated manifestation: I overlooked
> something very important about Apoc. 18:21-24, and also IX.22...
>
> "Then a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw
it into the sea, saying, 'With this violence the great city Babylon
shall be thrown down, and shall not be found anymore. The sound of
harpists, musicians, flutists, and trumpeters shall not be heard in you
anymore. No craftsman of any craft shall be found in you anymore, and
the sound of a millstone shall not be heard in you anymore. The light
of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of the

bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your

Uranus-Moon semi-sextile 30 April 3:48am EDT
Mercury-Ascendant conjunct 30 April 5:26am EDT
Ceres-Moon opposition 30 April 12:38pm EDT

On the last day of April, the trigger-time arrives soon after the Moon
has aspected Uranus (Heaven), during a nearly nine-hour interval before
its Ceres opposition: this resembles the vow to Venus period
(VIII.32, V.72) of mid-January coincident with the lunar eclipse - the
Moon is in virtuous course, surpassing Heaven. That VI.70 stated the
light and noise would "surpass the heavens," and I.23's final remark
about the Leopard extending his gaze heavenward (8 March Sun-Uranus
aspect), both seem related: N. seems aware of the spiritual assault
theory involving successive days at trigger-time, and these comments
confirm the critical time is after a Uranus aspect, though now it seems
clear a lunar is required. Also notice that as Apoc. 19 begins, we have
returned to Heaven, which exults over the destruction: this strongly
implies the tie-in with Uranus is being conceptually exploited.

Another point to clarify is that 29 April could not have applied to the
final line of V.23, which requires the Mercury-Ascendant DUUMVIRATE be
united when separated from others by rank: Saturday morning the position
of this conjunction was very close to that of Venus, violating the
constraint; but since Mercury moves into Taurus during the intervening
24 hours, 30 April the situation is that its Ascendant conjunct happens
near zero degrees, with the closest next celestial body being Neptune,
with about six degrees of separation!

30 April Pope St. Pius V is honored: he came from the Lombard region
(where Milan is located), synonymous with Insubria - these places may
indicate the day in II.65, IV.36,37, V.42, VI.16, VII.15, etc. This
pope is best known for having the Christian fleet receive the sacraments
and pray the Rosary before defending Malta against the Turks in the
Battle of the Bay of Lepanto (October 7, 1565): after a day of fighting,
the Turks, who had outnumbered the Christians, fled in defeat.

Le parc enclin grande calamite
Par l'Hesperie et Insubre fera

The park sloping great calamity
Done through Hesperia and Insubria [II.65]

Les jeux nouveaux en Gaule redresses,
Apres victoire de l'Insubre champaigne;
Monts d'Esperie, les grands lies, trousses,
De peur trembler la Romaigne et l'Espaigne.

The new games in Gaul reformed,
After victory in the Insubrian campaign;
Mountains of Hesperia, the great ones tied, trussed up,
Romania (Rome?) and Spain to tremble with fear. [IV.36]

Gaulois par sauts, monts viendra penetrer,
Occupera le grand lieu de l'Insubre

The Gaul will come to penetrate the mountains by leaps,
He will occupy the great place at Insubria [IV.37]

La gent Lombarde fera si grand effroi
A ceux de l'Aigle compris sous la Balance

The Lombard people will be made so greatly afraid
By those of the Eagle included under the Balance [V.42]

Les noirs du temple du lieu de Negrisilve
Feront auberge et feu de Lombarde

The black ones of the temple in the Black Forest place
Will make an inn and fire of Lombardy [VI.16]

Devant cite de l'Insubre contree,
Sept ans sera le siege devant mis

Before the city of the Insubrian region,
The siege will be laid for seven years [VII.15]

The night of 30 April is also known as Walpurgis Night, the time of a
Wiccan Sabbath.

October 1999 and January 2000 both had aircraft tragedies on their final
day, and this disastrous pattern may be repeated for April...

> Since the lunar cycle ends 30 April 8:55pm EDT, this is the last date
> which can be selected, the cycle itself already having been confirmed
by VI.19, etc. Given the unchanging peak of the Great Alignment 3 May
for the abysses to open in Rome, three lethal dark days at onset, and
the week 30 April to 6 May for the star burning, the schedule seems too
> compressed: if 3 May is the first "safe" day outside after the
disaster, and the Miracle has become visible, it is unlikely the
Chastisement would also occur that day, since the purpose of the other
two events is to generate global repentance towards averting that
finale. I.62 and III.97 suggest the catastrophe comes very close to the

end of a lunar cycle, so it cannot be said 30 April diverts from the

prophecy. And there is no further passage in Revelations discussing the
mechanism of Babylon's fall beyond Apoc. 18:21-24. The attempt to
pinpoint this date has not seemed futile: it would have been pointless
to keep these ideas to myself, then later declare I knew how to figure
it out; it does not matter whether I indicate every day of the year at
the appointed time - the reader should be concerned with the reasons a
particular date was being considered as potential time of manifestation,
not how often I can predict the worst cataclysm ever, which only happens
once.

The Sun shining
Through Great Heaven,

When planet Mercury
MEETS THE Ascendant!

Eagal

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
A NEW CYCLE AFTER
THE LOMBARD POPE:

When I asserted the current lunar cycle was confirmed for the "assault
on the great city," I was associating VI.19 line 4 with St. Isidore of
Seville's 4 April being its first day: but another interpretation has
presented itself...

Quand dans Seville monstre en boeuf sera vu

When in Seville a monster will be seem amidst the beef

Perhaps the "monster" here is not the golden-red star, but this piece of
news about a Good Friday procession 21 April:

"Other processions were held around the globe, including Seville, Spain,
where a man with a large knife triggered a stampede among the spectators
that injured about 30 people, none severely."

People stampeding like cattle could provide clear fulfillment!

I.62 states the disaster happens before the lunar cycle is perfected
(suggesting the ending), and III.97 says before the cycle is determined
(implying the beginning), so they are not so much ambiguous as in
seeming conflict, with only the middle of any cycle eliminated.

> > "Then a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and
threw it into the sea, saying, 'With this violence the great city
Babylon shall be thrown down, and shall not be found anymore. The sound
of harpists, musicians, flutists, and trumpeters shall not be heard in
you anymore. No craftsman of any craft shall be found in you anymore,
and the sound of a millstone shall not be heard in you anymore. The
light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of the
> bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your
> merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the
> nations were deceived. And in her was found the blood of the prophets
> and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.'"
> >
> > This is the only instance where there is a violent action to
represent the destruction of Babylon, rather than stating it has already
fallen or will fall. Now I notice there is a phrase repeated throughout
this passage as well: the message is an emphatic negative about being

"in you anymore" - it can only (within the current context) be applied

> aspect), both seem related...

Perhaps the day after the one associated with Heaven is indicated:

Mercury-Moon semi-sextile 12:36am EDT 1 May
Mercury-Ascendant conjunct 5:27am EDT 1 May
Neptune-Moon sextile 8:35am EDT 1 May

This is the first day in the sequence when trigger-time arrives with the
Moon having aspected Mercury itself: a perfect time for IV.28's insult
to Mercury, also recalling IX.12 regarding Mercury and Diana (as the
Moon would be known in "her temple"). And there is another new factor...

> Another point to clarify is that 29 April could not have applied to
the final line of V.23, which requires the Mercury-Ascendant DUUMVIRATE
be united when separated from others by rank: Saturday morning the
position of this conjunction was very close to that of Venus, violating
the constraint; but since Mercury moves into Taurus during the
intervening 24 hours, 30 April the situation is that its Ascendant
conjunct happens near zero degrees, with the closest next celestial body
being Neptune, with about six degrees of separation!

Since Venus also moves into Taurus (30 April 10:45pm EDT) by the 1 May
trigger-time, the separation of V.23's DUUMVIRATE from it is only about
2 degrees, but Mercury & Hercules (Ascendant) have clearly broken from
the ranks of the 28 April numerical convergence.

"And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the
wine of the fierceness of His wrath" (Apoc. 16:19)

"And on her forehead a name was written: MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT..."
(Apoc. 17:5)

The entire Revelations temple sequence, which Nostradamus acknowledges
as being a purely conceptual construct {"So much silver (tongue) of
Mercury and Diana" [IX.12], the clever/ sharp ("dagger") tongue of
IX.22}, has revealed the "MYSTERY" concerning Babylon to be that it is
astrologically equivalent to the planet Venus. So Venus entering Taurus
after 30 April's Uranus-Heaven trigger-time is tantamount to Babylon
being remembered before God, which is when the cup is actually given.

And given that Verrazano first named New York after the Angouleme name
of Francis I, as found on
http://www.lihistory.com/2/hs213a.htm
doubts about New York City being the Angolmois target (if there is
one) are simply not justified, especially after the EgyptAir 990
Halloween air crash (which I pinpointed to a four-hour period
beforehand) identified it as the great city of V.86, along with many
other prophecies surprisingly fulfilled as in occurring the US since
that time.

A triple earthquake at Ascension Island 29 April around 3pm UTC could
indeed be a sign indicating a cosmic end to the Christian story by
emphasizing the actual last scene, after the Easter celebration which
commemorates the Resurrection: thus it may herald the beginning of a new
Christian story cycle with the Magi Assault as a punishing parody of the
Nativity gifts.

> The night of 30 April/ 1 May is also known as Walpurgis Night, the

time of a Wiccan Sabbath.

> October 1999 and January 2000 both had aircraft tragedies on their
final day, and this disastrous pattern may be repeated for April...

1 May is for St. Joseph the Worker, as opposed to Joseph as the Husband
of Mary (celebrated another day).

La Reine Ergaste voyant sa fille bleme,
Par un regret dans l'estomac enclos;
Cris lamentables seront lors d'Angolesme,
Et au germain mariage forclos.

The Workhouse Queen seeing her daughter pale,
Because of a yearning enclosed in the stomach;
Lamentable cries will then come from Angouleme,
And marriage to the first cousin impeded.

X.17 may give a clear description of what the insult to Mercury/
remembrance of Babylon to God entails: if the Moon is the Queen, the
Workhouse reference applies to the day of St. Joseph the Worker; the
pale daughter may be Venus - Babylon is a "miserable daughter" in
Epistle paragraph 25, and "the daughter of persecution" in VIII.96; the
yearning in the stomach may be for the Eucharist in the Holy Land since
the papal closure of those churches 22 November 1999; the cries from
Angouleme could be from the explosion of the RHIC on Long Island; and
the marriage to the first cousin which is foreclosed or impeded, the
insult to Mercury - since the Moon is the solitary satellite of Earth,
as Mercury is the primary (first) Solar satellite, making them "first
cousins."

The Warning event now seems synchronized with the Great Alignment, with
X.67 also predicting the trembling and large hail (Apoc. 16:21). Then
Corinth (Neptune) and Ephesus (the Moon) will swim in the two seas,
which II.52 remarks to contrast with III.3, where they are in perplexity
(intertwined or conjuncted) at the time of the Roman Chastisement.

Neptune-Moon conjunct 10:13pm EDT 23 May [4:13am 24 May Roman time]

This provides adequate time for people to prove themselves worthy of
such an additional affliction through not taking the Warning and the
Miracle seriously and/ or responding incorrectly (as VI.20 is timed).
As Henoch's writings attest, it is only after God's wrath has been
experienced and the sceptre has been attained (the Alignment occurred)
that the Earth will be cleaved asunder as in Isaiah 24.

"I perceived likewise that the Lord of the sheep came to them in wrath,
while all those who saw him fled away: all fell down in his tabernacle
before his face, while all the eagles, the avest, ravens, and kites
assembled, and brought with them all the sheep of the field. All came
together, and strove to break the horn of the dabela. Then I saw that
the man who wrote the book at the word of the Lord opened the book of
destruction, of that destruction which the last twelve shepherds
wrought, and pointed out before the Lord of the sheep that they
destroyed more than those who preceded them. I saw also that the Lord
of the sheep came to them, and taking in his hand the sceptre of his
wrath seized the earth, which became rent asunder; while all the beasts
and birds of heaven fell from the sheep, and sunk into the earth, which
closed over them." (I Henoch 89:23-26)

"The earth is also defiled under its inhabitants, because they have
transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting
covenant. Therefore the curse has devoured the earth, and those who
dwell in it are desolate. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth are
burned, and few men are left...The city of confusion is broken down;
every house is shut up, so that none may go in...All joy is darkened,
the mirth of the land is gone. In the city desolation is left, and the
gate is stricken with destruction. When it shall be thus in the midst
of the land among the people, it shall be like the shaking of an olive
tree, like the gleaning of grapes when the vintage is done...For the
windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth are
shaken. The earth is violently broken, the earth is split open, the
earth is exceedingly shaken. The earth shall reel to and fro like a
drunkard, and shall totter like a hut; and its transgression shall be
heavy upon it, and it will fall, and not rise again." (Isaiah
24:5,6,10-13,19,20)