10th Anniversary Quakes - Sollog Prophecy

TruthSeeker

Nov 23, 2004, 4:59:16 PM11/23/04
The 10th Anniversary Quakes

The 10th Anniversary of the discovery of THE POINT OF CREATION is 01/01/2005

To celebrate this event THOUSANDS OF HUMANS shall be sacrificed in a historic quake

The 10th Anniversary of the discovery of the CREATOR FORMULA is 03/01/2005

To celebrate this event THOUSANDS OF HUMANS shall be sacrificed in a historic quake

BEHOLD MAN I AM THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY

BEHOLD THE GROUND SHAKES WHEN I COMMAND

BEHOLD THE GREAT QUAKES THAT I COMMAND

BEHOLD THE GREAT QUAKE OF 01/01/2005

BEHOLD THE GREAT QUAKE OF 03/21/2005

I AM THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY

DESTROY ALL NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY AND BOMBS NOW

Penned in the BLOOD OF SACRIFICE on 11/23/04
By Sollog Immanuel Adonai-Adoni

www.Sollog.com
www.LordGodAlmighty.com

Message has been deleted

John Griffin

Nov 23, 2004, 6:45:19 PM11/23/04
absolute...@yahoo.com (TruthSeeker) wrote:

How's the pope? Hint: He's alive! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The solar system is a big fucking bloated carbon atom, you say?!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

A hurricane 200 miles from Miami is a DIRECT HIT on Miami!? HAHAHA!

You are a fucking idiot. Kill yourself immediately.

Cardinal Chunder

Nov 23, 2004, 6:32:05 PM11/23/04
TruthSeeker wrote:
> The 10th Anniversary Quakes

Would you to say specifically, unambiguously where these great quakes
will occur and what damage they might do, or should we sling this on the
dung heap with your other failed predictions?

Moderate Mammal

Nov 23, 2004, 8:58:03 PM11/23/04
On 23 Nov 2004 13:59:16 -0800, absolute...@yahoo.com
(TruthSeeker) wrote:

>The 10th Anniversary Quakes
>
>The 10th Anniversary of the discovery of THE POINT OF CREATION is 01/01/2005
>
>To celebrate this event THOUSANDS OF HUMANS shall be sacrificed in a historic quake
>
>The 10th Anniversary of the discovery of the CREATOR FORMULA is 03/01/2005
>
>To celebrate this event THOUSANDS OF HUMANS shall be sacrificed in a historic quake
>
>BEHOLD MAN I AM THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY
>
>BEHOLD THE GROUND SHAKES WHEN I COMMAND
>
>BEHOLD THE GREAT QUAKES THAT I COMMAND
>
>BEHOLD THE GREAT QUAKE OF 01/01/2005
>
>BEHOLD THE GREAT QUAKE OF 03/21/2005
>
>I AM THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY

You misspelled "raving lunatic".

--
Keith

>DESTROY ALL NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY AND BOMBS NOW
>
>Penned in the BLOOD OF SACRIFICE on 11/23/04
>By Sollog Immanuel Adonai-Adoni
>
>www.Sollog.com
>www.LordGodAlmighty.com

_____

"Cosmic upheaval is not so moving as a little child pondering the death
of a sparrow in the corner of a barn." -Anouk Aimee, French Actor
_____

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
Agamemnon
_____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

----------
To send mail: remove hutch

Art Deco

Nov 23, 2004, 9:04:57 PM11/23/04
Moderate Mammal <BunnE...@verizon.hutch.net> wrote:

> On 23 Nov 2004 13:59:16 -0800, absolute...@yahoo.com
> (TruthSeeker) wrote:
>
> >The 10th Anniversary Quakes
> >
> >The 10th Anniversary of the discovery of THE POINT OF CREATION is 01/01/2005
> >
> >To celebrate this event THOUSANDS OF HUMANS shall be sacrificed in a
> >historic quake
> >
> >The 10th Anniversary of the discovery of the CREATOR FORMULA is 03/01/2005
> >
> >To celebrate this event THOUSANDS OF HUMANS shall be sacrificed in a
> >historic quake
> >
> >BEHOLD MAN I AM THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY
> >
> >BEHOLD THE GROUND SHAKES WHEN I COMMAND
> >
> >BEHOLD THE GREAT QUAKES THAT I COMMAND
> >
> >BEHOLD THE GREAT QUAKE OF 01/01/2005
> >
> >BEHOLD THE GREAT QUAKE OF 03/21/2005
> >
> >I AM THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY
> >

> You misspelled "raving lunatic".

You misspelled "delusional ghoul".

Marvin The Paranoid Android

Nov 23, 2004, 8:49:47 PM11/23/04

I'll take 'Dung Heap' for 800 Alex.

Football, you bet!

Nov 23, 2004, 9:33:01 PM11/23/04

"TruthSeeker" <absolute...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> BEHOLD MAN I AM THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY

"I know all religion is BULLSHIT, it's a device used to "CONTROL" the scum
ruining this planet, the scum called "Man"
-"Sollog", http://www.rantoftheweek.com/rotw/2003/1009.shtml

Wally Anglesea

Nov 23, 2004, 9:41:39 PM11/23/04

"Football, you bet!" <sanpedro...@nospamplease.com> wrote in message

ROFL. Going to Pennis's main website (adoninet.com) you get this:

http://www.adoninet.com/enter/

J.P. Essene - Editor - Thee Under Ground (JP Ennis)
N. Ensley - Editor - 24 7 News Net
D.E. Alexander - Investigative Journalist and Author (JP Ennis)
Sollog - World Famous Mystic and Author (JP Ennis)
Babs Quidnunc - Editor - e Gossip Net
Natas Selur - Hacking Expert and Author

WHat's the bet that the others are all Pennis as well.

Football, you bet!

Nov 23, 2004, 9:46:00 PM11/23/04

"Wally Anglesea" <wang...@spbigpondammersarevermin.net.au> wrote in message

I suppose he thinks "Natas Selur" is clever and witty.

Tadapope

Nov 24, 2004, 2:19:30 AM11/24/04
My hips are hurting!

Tangents are infinite in all of nature in
all universes constantly and at random.

Oh Joy!
Tom

The Psychedelic Pope
Patron Saint of the Internet

http://www.apple2.org.za/gswv/me/

DrPostman

Nov 24, 2004, 3:02:13 AM11/24/04
On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:46:00 -0600, "Football, you bet!"
<sanpedro...@nospamplease.com> in accordance with The Prophecy
scribed:

For him it is.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.

"Again, think type and _them_ make sure that your babble is understood in
the common ENGLISH language."
-ExcrementOne displays his familiarity with irony

Cardinal Chunder

Nov 24, 2004, 7:13:12 AM11/24/04

N(icole) Ensley is probably his long suffering wife.

http://www.dnforum.com/archive/index.php/t-42088

Bookman

Nov 24, 2004, 10:55:25 AM11/24/04

"Art Deco" <art_...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
You misspelled "fanless sockpuppetboi"

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

Tadapope

Nov 24, 2004, 1:10:24 PM11/24/04
Nazi

Leigh_Bee

Nov 24, 2004, 5:31:26 PM11/24/04
From the bowels of Bush comes this RASPBERRY absolute...@yahoo.com (TruthSeeker) wrote in message news:<19e78992.04112...@posting.google.com>...

Oh what a party, the Dead Sollog dancing over another failed
prediction, but in 10 years that has never stopped him, but the
amazing thing is the core of the sycophant, glued to the failed
master, says a lot about them.
LB

Message has been deleted

Art Deco

Nov 24, 2004, 5:18:17 PM11/24/04
NDC777 <nick...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> HAHAHAHA
>
> YOU'LL BE SORRY, FUCKWITS. I HOPE THOSE QUAKES KILL YOU FUCKING FREAKS.
>
> FUCK YOU.
>
> SOLLOG RULES.
> 'HAYAH RULES.

Shut up, soiled log.

NDC777

Nov 24, 2004, 4:30:23 PM11/24/04

Cardinal Chunder

Nov 24, 2004, 5:43:14 PM11/24/04

I'm sure you do, sociopath. Take the meds freak.

Wally Anglesea

Nov 25, 2004, 1:14:38 AM11/25/04

"Cardinal Chunder" <c...@foo.no.spam.xyzabcfghllaa.com> wrote in message

I doubt if she's actually "suffering", she's part of the scam, I guess.

TruthSeeker

Nov 25, 2004, 4:19:26 AM11/25/04
leig...@optusnet.com.au (Leigh_Bee) wrote in message news:<39cd5fe.04112...@posting.google.com>...

Shut up loser!

***************************************

The Official Sollog FAQ

Sollog is simply the greatest seer since Nostradamus. Sollog has been
investigated by the FBI due to his accurate prophecies about the
Oklahoma City Bombing and 911. There are over 3000 pages in the Sollog
FBI file making him one of the most investigated people in the history
of the FBI.

Since 1997 Sollog's Prophecies have been ARCHIVED with TIME STAMPS in
Usenet. You can view these prophecies by Google, the nets top search
engine!

Sollog has clearly fore told many recent acts of terrorism with exact
details as well as acts of God such as earthquakes and hurricanes.
Below are links to time-stamped Usenet posts proving these claims.

This is the famous Sollog 911 Warning, Sollog simply stated MAJOR
EMERGENCY IN DC ON 911, it was made on 9/11/1998 three years to the
EXACT DATE of 911

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=6tb7rp%24gvr%241%40winter.news.erols.com

This is the 902 Prophecy from 1997, it warns of Terrorism in NYC in
September at the WTC. It also warned of the exact date when Anton
Lavey died aka Pope of Satan and the exact date when Clinton started
his affair with Lewinsky which led to his impeachment or political
death.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=3413381B.64AE%40whatshotin.com

Sollog warned of Train Terrorism on March 11th, two years later the
Madrid Massacre struck on March 11th

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=9dca61bc.0203072305.28bb8518%40posting.google.com

In the Xmas Prophecies of 2003 Sollog warned a KILLER QUAKE was to
occur, at 9PM EST on Xmas day the Great Bam Iran Quake struck killing
over 50,000. On Xmas day the Bennis plane disaster occurred.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=f2967f4e.0312161736.30a9ca3c%40posting.google.com

Sollog warned in August of 2002 that the US Grid would fail, one year
later the largest failure of the US Grid occurred

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=fb00efae.0208041243.529d1696%40posting.google.com

Sollog warned in 2002 that Hurricane Isabel would be a GREAT
HURRICANE, it was the first CAT 5 Hurricane in the Atlantic in FIVE
YEARS

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=ece14ed9.0210061349.7c779759%40posting.google.com

Sollog warned in early 2002 in his 7 Stars Prophecy that major
terrorism would soon occur in a theatre. Five months later the Moscow
Theatre Siege occurred killing over 100.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=fb00efae.0205131857.69d3ce32%40posting.google.com&rnum=1

Sollog warned a great many would be taken hostage and killed while the
news media reported the event live. Months later over 1000 were taken
hostage and almost 400 killed in the Russian School Siege. This
warning was in the famous Sollog Xmas 2003 Prophecies

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=f2967f4e.0312161736.30a9ca3c%40posting.google.com

100's died in Fire Traps in the Summer of 2004 near the time of the
Olympics. Sollog's famous 2004 Greek Olympic Prophecy warned how
hundreds would die AT THE ENTRANCE WAY OUT. While terrorism did not
hit the Olympics, Hundreds did die as Sollog warned at THE ENTRANCE
WAY OUT in the tragic India School Fire and the South American Market
Fire. Also, major terrorism did occur during the Olympics when two
Russian planes were blown out of the sky by terrorists.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&selm=1ede80d0.0407041448.5442174f%40posting.google.com

Sollog Articles

911 - http://www.247news.net/2001/20010911-wtcwarning.shtml

New Planets Found where Sollog predicted -
http://www.247news.net/2004/20040222-newplanet.shtml

Hurricane Isabel - http://www.247news.net/2003/20030918-isabel.shtml

Hurricanes Ivan - Frances - Charley strike where Sollog warned -
http://www.247news.net/2004/20040916-ivan.shtml

Seattle Quake - http://www.247news.net/2001/20010228-seattle.shtml

US Grid Failure - http://www.247news.net/2003/20030814-thegrid.shtml

Death of Diana - http://www.1underground.com/Features/features105dianadocument.shtml

Death of JFK Jr - http://www.theeunderground.com/Features/features257jfk.shtml

School Shootings - http://www.247news.net/2002/20020116-grundy.shtml

TWA 800 - http://www.1underground.com/Features/features0001.shtml

Oklahoma Bombing - http://www.1underground.com/Features/features0010ok.shtml

FBI Lost McVeigh Documents (Sollog Warning) -
http://www.247news.net/2001/20010525-nigh.shtml

Iraq War - http://www.247news.net/2003/20030321-war.shtml

Line of Sollog - http://www.rense.com/ufo3/sollog.htm

Sollog Books

Main Book Site - http://www.1ebooks.com/sollog

Prophecies of Sollog - http://www.PropheciesOfSollog.com

Creator Formula - http://www.TheCreatorFormula.com

UFOS The Proof - http://www.ufostheproof.com

Jesus Is Not God - http://www.jesusisnotgod.com

Book of Lucifer - http://www.bookoflucifer.com

Books on Sollog

Prophecies of Sollog - http://www.1ebooks.com/prophecies

The 911 Warning - http://www.the911warning.com

Sollog Sites

Sollog's Main Site - http://www.sollog.com

Ask Sollog - http://www.asksollog.com

Thee End - http://www.theeend.com

Sollog Forum - http://www.theparanormal.net/forum

Sollog Interviews

24 7 Audio Interview of Sollog -
http://www.247news.net/2002/20020319-dragonfire.shtml

Nostradamus Org Interview - http://www.nostradamus.org/sollog1.shtml

iBook Review Interview -
http://www.ibookreview.com/interviews/20030624-sollog.shtml

TruthSeeker

Nov 25, 2004, 4:20:24 AM11/25/04
John Griffin <thathi...@yahooie.com> wrote in message news:<Xns95AAA044C3160th...@130.133.1.4>...

You first!

TruthSeeker

Nov 25, 2004, 4:22:18 AM11/25/04
Cardinal Chunder <c...@foo.no.spam.xyzabcfghllaa.com> wrote in message news:<co0h9...@news4.newsguy.com>...

You mean, other countless hits. Sollog has hit many quakes before,
and these new quake predictions will be no exceptions...

TruthSeeker

Nov 25, 2004, 4:24:45 AM11/25/04
nick...@yahoo.co.uk (NDC777) wrote in message news:<5d368789.04112...@posting.google.com>...

Hehehe

Cardinal Chunder

Nov 25, 2004, 6:46:36 AM11/25/04
TruthSeeker wrote:
> Cardinal Chunder <c...@foo.no.spam.xyzabcfghllaa.com> wrote in message news:<co0h9...@news4.newsguy.com>...
>
>>TruthSeeker wrote:
>>
>>>The 10th Anniversary Quakes
>>>

>>Would you to say specifically, unambiguously where these great quakes
>>will occur and what damage they might do, or should we sling this on the
>>dung heap with your other failed predictions?
>

> You mean, other countless hits. Sollog has hit many quakes before,
> and these new quake predictions will be no exceptions...

In other words, no you won't.

DrPostman

Nov 25, 2004, 7:37:55 AM11/25/04
On 25 Nov 2004 01:24:45 -0800, absolute...@yahoo.com
(TruthSeeker) in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>nick...@yahoo.co.uk (NDC777) wrote in message news:<5d368789.04112...@posting.google.com>...
>> HAHAHAHA
>>
>> YOU'LL BE SORRY, FUCKWITS. I HOPE THOSE QUAKES KILL YOU FUCKING FREAKS.
>>
>> FUCK YOU.
>>

>> POLLOG dRULES.
>> 'HAYAH RULES.
>
>Hehehe

Laughing at your socks now? That's pretty pathetic, even for you.

I predict that there will be no killer earthquakes on those dates.

Art Deco

Nov 25, 2004, 10:51:45 AM11/25/04
TruthSeeker <absolute...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Laughing at yourself now, k0ok?

Leigh_Bee

Nov 25, 2004, 5:44:50 PM11/25/04
No Sollog has no clue, and he has NOT confirmed anything, but that
clowns with no clue say he does, Go figure anything else on the
horizon perhaps a new disaster with date location and outcome? not the
13 rule or some bogus line!
LB

Waiting for another failure from the worst prophet, next to Turi.
LB

cecil

Nov 25, 2004, 8:28:53 PM11/25/04
Cardinal Chunder <c...@foo.no.spam.xyzabcfghllaa.com> wrote in message news:<co0h9...@news4.newsguy.com>...
> TruthSeeker wrote:
> > The 10th Anniversary Quakes
> >

> Would you to say specifically, unambiguously where these great quakes
> will occur and what damage they might do, or should we sling this on the
> dung heap with your other failed predictions?

Keep taking the meds loser.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=6tb7rp%24gvr%241%40winter.news.erols.com

Message has been deleted

Bookman

Nov 26, 2004, 12:43:39 AM11/26/04

"Wally Anglesea" <wang...@spbigpondammersarevermin.net.au> wrote in message

wouldn't you consider repeated personal exposure to PEnnis
to be somthing that induces suffering? I would.

Message has been deleted

NDC777

Nov 26, 2004, 6:14:56 PM11/26/04
COME ON THEN, TELL US WHO IS THE GREATEST PROPHET/SEER, YOU LIMP ANUS KISSER

BET YOU CAN'T

DrPostman

Nov 26, 2004, 7:12:43 PM11/26/04
On 26 Nov 2004 15:14:56 -0800, nick...@yahoo.co.uk (NDC777) in

accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>COME ON THEN, TELL US WHO IS THE GREATEST PROPHET/SEER, YOU LIMP ANUS KISSER
>
>BET YOU CAN'T

No one. Boy, that was easy.

Pollog sucks ass, dufus.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Stu

Dec 26, 2004, 5:36:05 PM12/26/04
you can read more on sollog and his preditctions here
http://elibraryproject.com/info/sollog.html

Preditcions & Info</a>

quaker dr

Dec 26, 2004, 6:02:08 PM12/26/04
Sollog says thousands will die in historic GREAT QUAKE and days before
the date he gave over 10K were sacrificed

More on Sollog at http://www.sollog.com

Sollog quake hit article at

http://www.247news.net/2004/20041226-quake.shtml

TruthSeeker wrote:
> The 10th Anniversary Quakes
>

> The 10th Anniversary of the discovery of THE POINT OF CREATION is
01/01/2005

> To celebrate this event THOUSANDS OF HUMANS shall be sacrificed in a
historic quake

> The 10th Anniversary of the discovery of the CREATOR FORMULA is
03/01/2005

> To celebrate this event THOUSANDS OF HUMANS shall be sacrificed in a
historic quake

> BEHOLD MAN I AM THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY
>

> BEHOLD THE GROUND SHAKES WHEN I COMMAND
>
> BEHOLD THE GREAT QUAKES THAT I COMMAND
>
> BEHOLD THE GREAT QUAKE OF 01/01/2005
>
> BEHOLD THE GREAT QUAKE OF 03/21/2005
>

> I AM THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY

Wally Anglesea™ >

Dec 27, 2004, 3:06:58 AM12/27/04
On 26 Dec 2004 15:02:08 -0800, "quaker dr" <quak...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Sollog says thousands will die in historic GREAT QUAKE and days before
>the date he gave over 10K were sacrificed
>

>More on Sollog at <SNIP>

All about Sollog (JP Ennis), The biggest clown on the Internet:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sollog

--
"FOR I HAVE BECOME VENGEANCE AND YOU WILL FEEL THE WRATH"

"YOUR DOOM IS WRITTEN IN THE STARS...."

"THE DREADED NAME HAS BEEN REVEALED...YOUR DOOM IS NEAR..."

DM in meltdown mode, February 2003

Bookman

Dec 27, 2004, 8:22:58 PM12/27/04

"quaker dr" <quak...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Sollog says thousands will die in historic GREAT QUAKE and days before
> the date he gave

Exactly, "DAYS BEFORE" means "SLOPDOG MISSED"!

Thanks for admitting that PEnnis isn't a "prophet", PEnnis.

When will you be making your next post-diction based on
the vague blatherings you poast?

ESL!

--

"****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/afa-b/
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/afa-b/index.html

la...@iname.com

Dec 28, 2004, 10:15:09 AM12/28/04

Bookman wrote:
> "quaker dr" <quak...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Sollog says thousands will die in historic GREAT QUAKE and days
before
> > the date he gave
>
> Exactly, "DAYS BEFORE" means "SLOPDOG MISSED"!
>
> Thanks for admitting that PEnnis isn't a "prophet", PEnnis.
>
> When will you be making your next post-diction based on
> the vague blatherings you poast?
>
> ESL!

It's worse than that, Ennis' second date was at the end of March. He
didn't miss one of them by days, he missed one by nearly three months.
Weak even for Ennis.

Lazi

absolute...@yahoo.com

Dec 28, 2004, 8:51:31 PM12/28/04
Well, I know you are all amazed at Sollog's accurate warning of a
HISTORIC quake that will take THOUSANDS of lives. Shortly after the
release of that prophecy, two rare quakes occur, the latter of which
took tens of thousands of lives. How amazing and prophetic!

TruthSeeker

Dec 28, 2004, 9:14:42 PM12/28/04

"Bookman" <thebo...@kc.rr.comNULL> wrote in message

> "quaker dr" <quak...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Sollog says thousands will die in historic GREAT QUAKE and days before
> > the date he gave
>
> Exactly, "DAYS BEFORE" means "SLOPDOG MISSED"!

To be within days of an extremely rare 9.0 quake is amazing! It's been
about 40 years since the last quake of such a magnitude. Sollog clearly
stated that THOUSANDS would die in a historic quake and that event has
obviously come to pass. Now repent!

Bookman

Dec 28, 2004, 10:06:29 PM12/28/04

> "Bookman" <thebo...@kc.rr.comNULL> wrote in message
>>
>> "quaker dr" <quak...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > Sollog says thousands will die in historic GREAT QUAKE and days before
>> > the date he gave
>>
>> Exactly, "DAYS BEFORE" means "SLOPDOG MISSED"!
>>

> To be within days of an extremely rare 9.0 quake is

What happens when you poast endless vague bullshit,
then cherrypick your compoast pile. IOW, "prophecy"
isn't even involved. Just after-the-fact posturing by PEnnis.

> amazing! It's been
> about 40 years since the last quake of such a magnitude. Sollog clearly

is post-dicting again, John. You even claim on your propaganda "news"
site that "These types of quakes are supposed to occur more than
a year apart". This lame claim is utter bullshit, of course, since
earthquakes don't follow any schedule.

> stated that THOUSANDS would die in a historic quake and that event has
> obviously come to pass.

Clinton: Still alive = Slopdog FAILED!
Pope: Still alive = Slopdog FAILED!
Olympics: No "games of death" = Slopdog FAILED!
this eathquake: Never predicted, just post-dicted,
and again Slopdog FAILED!

> Now repent!

Nope, I'll just laugh at you, since you aren't
in any way divine I needn't fear you. BWAHAHAHA!!!
Your inability to prophesy is indeed well-documented.

Now go away, Fraud.

Message has been deleted

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Dec 29, 2004, 12:26:46 AM12/29/04
On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:14:42 -0600, "TruthSeeker"
<absolute...@yahoo.com> wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
<dMidnYLNfqy...@comcast.com>:

Eat me.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"Actually the Law of Conservation of Energy proves there's free energy." - Professor Alexa connects some brand new dots.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.

la...@iname.com

Dec 29, 2004, 7:23:38 AM12/29/04

It would be 'amazing' only if you'd actually predicted a 9.0 quake,
Ennis. You didn't. If you'd said a 9.0 quake would happen within a week
of the two dates you gave even without a location it would have been
impressive.

What you actually did was make some vague wibbling about 'great quakes'
on two dates and we know from your past behaviour that you'd have
claimed a hit on any significant quake within a month of either date
(whether it was 8.0+ or not).

You claimed a hit on your two dates even though one of the dates misses
the actual time by nearly three months.

Ennis, the fact is you make a lot of predictions. So many that it is
unlikely that you'd be that far away from the time of any real quakes
due to the frequency of your predictions. And when most of them miss
you either twist them in ridiculous ways (remember your Easter Island
quake prediction?) or just ignore them.

The pope seems to be frail, but still going. No doubt when he does die
in the near future you'll claim a hit despite claiming your prediction
was for a 'metaphorical death' when he inconviently didn't drop
actually dead when you predicted.

Make a specific time and location for a major quake and if you hit both
then I'll be more open to listening to your claims. Until you can
manage something as simple as that you'll just be a sick little ghoul.
Lazi

la...@iname.com

Dec 29, 2004, 7:25:43 AM12/29/04

What? You miss one date by months. What's prophetic about that?

When have you ever predicted accurately the time AND location of any
single quake? Can't answer that can you, Ennis?

Lazi

Art Deco

Dec 29, 2004, 10:41:07 AM12/29/04
TruthSeeker <absolute...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Now repent!

Shut up, vile ghoul. You couldn't predict dirt accumulating underneath
your fingernails, fraud.

--
"I;m psychic, dumb ass."
"Do back to Neanderthal man fer you!"

TruthSeeker

Dec 30, 2004, 6:49:07 AM12/30/04

<la...@iname.com> wrote in message

What the fuck are you talking about you braindead goofball. Do some
research then come talk moron. Last time I checked, a few days doesn't
equate to months. As I've said before, to be within a few days of an
extremely rare 9.0 quake is highly improbable.

The truth is Sollog has recently released this prophecy in which he CLEARLY
stated that THOUSANDS of humans would die from a HISTORIC quake around
1/1/05. Now when the fuck is that last time thousands died from such a
historic quake? In Bam Iran exactly one year before the Asia quake. In
2003 Sollog released the Xmas 03 prophecy which warned of great quakes
taking many lives!
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=f2967f4e.03
12161736.30a9ca3c%40posting.google.com

On christmas day 2003, a huge quake struck killing tens of thousands.
Exactly one year later, the prophecy comes true again and on christmas day
2004 another massive quake claims the lives of over 100,000 people.

So get your facts straight and shut your mouth fool!

Cardinal Chunder

Dec 30, 2004, 7:10:02 AM12/30/04
TruthSeeker wrote:
> <la...@iname.com> wrote in message
>
>>absolute...@yahoo.com wrote:
>>
>>>Well, I know you are all amazed at Sollog's accurate warning of a
>>>HISTORIC quake that will take THOUSANDS of lives. Shortly after the
>>>release of that prophecy, two rare quakes occur, the latter of which
>>>took tens of thousands of lives. How amazing and prophetic!
>>
>>What? You miss one date by months. What's prophetic about that?
>>
>>When have you ever predicted accurately the time AND location of any
>>single quake? Can't answer that can you, Ennis?
>>

>>Lazi
>>

> What the fuck are you talking about you braindead goofball. Do some
> research then come talk moron. Last time I checked, a few days doesn't
> equate to months. As I've said before, to be within a few days of an
> extremely rare 9.0 quake is highly improbable.
>
> The truth is Sollog has recently released this prophecy in which he CLEARLY
> stated that THOUSANDS of humans would die from a HISTORIC quake around
> 1/1/05.

In other words, a miss. Dogshit missed the biggest quake in forty years.

> Now when the fuck is that last time thousands died from such a
> historic quake? In Bam Iran exactly one year before the Asia quake. In
> 2003 Sollog released the Xmas 03 prophecy which warned of great quakes
> taking many lives!
> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=f2967f4e.03
> 12161736.30a9ca3c%40posting.google.com

Tell us a time in the last ten years when Dogshit *hasn't* been
screeching about great quakes.

> On christmas day 2003, a huge quake struck killing tens of thousands.
> Exactly one year later, the prophecy comes true again and on christmas day
> 2004 another massive quake claims the lives of over 100,000 people.

It wasn't Christmas day.

> So get your facts straight and shut your mouth fool!

Your impotence on Wikipedia is simultaneously hilarious and pitiful.
Through your own manic spamming, vandalism, threats and general
insanity, you've managed to create a detailed NPOV article about
yourself. A lesser kook would have seen their vanity page swiftly
deleted and count their blessings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sollog

If there were a prize for the most deserved and self-inflicted
punishment you would certainly be up for it.

Message has been deleted

la...@iname.com

Dec 30, 2004, 9:23:53 AM12/30/04

TruthSeeker wrote:
> <la...@iname.com> wrote in message
> >
> > absolute...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > > Well, I know you are all amazed at Sollog's accurate warning of a
> > > HISTORIC quake that will take THOUSANDS of lives. Shortly after
the
> > > release of that prophecy, two rare quakes occur, the latter of
which
> > > took tens of thousands of lives. How amazing and prophetic!
> >
> > What? You miss one date by months. What's prophetic about that?
> >
> > When have you ever predicted accurately the time AND location of
any
> > single quake? Can't answer that can you, Ennis?
> >

> > Lazi
> >

> What the fuck are you talking about you braindead goofball. Do some
> research then come talk moron.

Talking to the moron is what I'm doing right now.

> Last time I checked, a few days doesn't
> equate to months. As I've said before, to be within a few days of an
> extremely rare 9.0 quake is highly improbable.

You gave two dates for two quakes. Have you forgotten that already you
offensive dolt? Or are you trying to massage the facts again? One date
was 1st January 2005 and the second was towards the end of March 2005
and you said one quake would happen on the first date and the second
quake would happen on the second.

"BEHOLD THE GREAT QUAKE OF 01/01/2005
BEHOLD THE GREAT QUAKE OF 03/21/2005"

Is what you quacked. So you missed the first date by over a week and
the second date by nearly three months.

> The truth is Sollog has recently released this prophecy in which he
CLEARLY
> stated that THOUSANDS of humans would die from a HISTORIC quake
around
> 1/1/05. Now when the fuck is that last time thousands died from such
> historic quake? In Bam Iran exactly one year before the Asia quake.
In
> 2003 Sollog released the Xmas 03 prophecy which warned of great
quakes
> taking many lives!

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=f2967f4e.03
> 12161736.30a9ca3c%40posting.google.com

What it did was say Christmas was near and the ninth anniversary of the
brain fart you had that set you to spamming the net happened. Then you
made vague wibbling about quakes and blizzards and stock market crashes
happening. You also predicted that 'nuke terrorism' (and your
definition of what that means seems to shift every time) would shut
markets around the world. You missed on that one as well.

> On christmas day 2003, a huge quake struck killing tens of thousands.

It was on Boxing Day in Iran, but that is irrelevant as you didn't
predict that either. The post you linked to above just shows you trying
to cover every base, and while you mentioned Christmas in no way did
you suggest that any events would happen then. Also you didn't give any
location. So with no location and no time window how can anyone credit
you with a hit? Even in your addled mental state you know you didn't
hit it. That's why you try to lie and twist the facts.

> Exactly one year later, the prophecy comes true again and on
christmas day
> 2004 another massive quake claims the lives of over 100,000 people.
>
> So get your facts straight and shut your mouth fool!

I have my facts straight. That's why you are being so abusive.

Lazi