Three Conjuncts 20 to 26 March: Ceres 3:59am EST

1 view

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00

THREE DURING SEVEN DAYS;
FRIGHTFUL WIND OF MARCH:

While my "October translation" of November as Angolmois was incorrect,
the theme is windiness was perhaps pivotal, since March is called the
Windy Month by Americans rather than Anglo-Saxons; I subsequently
"resuscitated the King of Angolmois" as the lunar eclipse of the Wolf
Month January, using VIII.32, VIII.34, etc. The lunar cycle begun in
mid-November saw change of papal law in the Holy Land in Taurus; the
next cycle had the attack on George Harrison coinciding with the
Pluto-Chiron conjunct in Libra; there followed the bloody lunar eclipse
in Leo, with the dual air crash in Sagittarius; next was the double
conjunction as the sixth celestial splendour in Libra, with rains
flooding Mozambique as thunder and lightning in Burgundy, from which the
monster should be born (in March, I.80); and the current cycle, leading
into springtime, should be the one broken by disaster (I.62, III.97).

> > Pisces for Aries around 8pm EST 11 Feb:

may represent Mercury, the messenger. Two plane crashes within the
> > same day (31 Jan) could be considered a fleet of death - one was off
> the Ivory Coast, near Latin land. The first portion of II.59 dealt
> with this "fleet" in terms of Neptune being deposed as top planet at
> the time; the latter part associates a worse reddening of land with
> Mars (or March).

> star should begin its seven-day burning phase. The Boar and Leopard
> seem to be codewords for Mercury and the Sun: "sanglier" may be broken
> into two parts - "sang" is blood, a "lier" (or lehr) is a long oven
for annealing glass objects on a conveyor belt - being hot-blooded
or temperamental is also called "mercurial"; the spotted lion suggests
the huge sunspot [solar flare from a group of sunspots, mid-Feb] of
III.34 has appeared ("the flaw on the Sun"). So I predicted activity
regarding a group of sunspots prior to the Mercury-Sun conjunction on 1
March at 10:10am EST which reversed their positions relative to Mars.
The Leopard extending its gaze to Heaven could be the Uranus-Sun
semi-sextile at 3:15pm EST 8 March. "The field for combat" may be Aries,
the home sign for Mars. Mercury was called "Vulcan Hermes" in IV.29
(about the rare grazing eclipse of Mercury across the Sun of
http://www.spacescience.com/headlines/y2000/ast18feb_1.htm
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/hotshots/

> > > Leopard which is Sol) rises in the third month of March, but after
> the Leopard extends his gaze to Heaven (Uranus): the solar Uranus
aspect took place on 8 March, whereafter the final line must be
fulfilled.

be put into the 4th - "conjunctions." Venus had been through several
portion of X.8 (Baptismal Sunday 9 Jan, Pluto-Vesta conjunct 12 Jan):
Venus' next conjunction was with Lilith after the lunar eclipse, one
with Juno follows, and the third was with Neptune on 22 Feb. This turned
out to be a double conjunction which was the sixth celestial splendour
> > > (I.80), marked by the torrential rains in Mozambique, Africa
> ("Thunder in Burgundy"), which caused disastrous flooding. The fourth
> Venus conjunction was with Uranus on 3 March, but it and the fifth,
with Mercury on 15 March, may inscribe the period when the fiery
> > > catastrophe occurs.

Since the fifth Venusian conjunction occurred on 15 March, interpreting
the last line of X.8 as indicating the interval towards the seven days
of burning or wounding must be incorrect: and since Venus will not make
three conjuncts during a seven-day period beginning before 20 March, the
only valid explanation is that the several conjunctions of Venus in
early January was being compared to a total of three conjunctions during
the deadly week.

Because the Venus-Mercury conjunct came the same day as the Pallas-Moon
joining, 15 March would have counted for two conjuncts. The next
planetary union will be on 18 March: Neptune-Juno at 1am EST - after
this, several lunar conjuncts follow...

20 March Ceres-Moon conjunct 3:59am EST
25 March Pluto-Moon conjunct 5:15pm EST
26 March Chiron-Moon conjunct 2:01am EST
27 March Lilith-Moon conjunct 10am EST

The weeks 16 to 22, 17 to 23, 18 to 24, and 19 to 25 March contain two
conjuncts: only the week 20 to 26 March (coinciding with the papal visit
to the Holy Land) contains three conjuncts. 20 March is the beginning
of Spring, perhaps a deadline given by IX.48 (whose frightful wind
suggests Lilith), although it may be considered a transitional day.

Ceres may be the "great gousse" bringing the plague in III.75; Pluto and
Chiron conjoined 30 Dec 1999 as the hidden "urn aspect" of VIII.29 and
VI.70.

Day of Asking Pardon"...

> > twenty degrees (in Pisces) at 1:30am EST 10 March, taking 24 hours
to reach 21 degrees at 1:30am EST 11 March.

> not prove to be the "trigger," notice this is the last lunar
> conjunction before the Moon enters Gemini, where it can conjunct with
> nothing: during its Gemini phase the Moon heads towards Pallas (II.66)
> in Cancer.

> > > Constantine to construct a church over the Holy Sepulcher (he died
> > soon after the basilica was consecrated in 335).
>
> If the "Castle" of II.93 is the Moon, which conjuncted with Pallas
less than an hour after the 15 March Venus-Mercury conjunct, N. may
consistently predict this lunar conjunct leads into the conflagration...

> > > 13 March Sun-Moon square 2am EST

> > > 14 March Mercury's retrograde motion ends 7:35am EST

> > extinguished is associated with Vesta in X.6: it does not seem
> > coincidental that when the Moon next enters Capricorn, it will
> conjunct with Vesta - this will be on 28 March at 1:35pm EST. While
the artificial star itself will be observed to burn for seven days, the
> > ignited conflagration that "burns a great plain" does not seem to
> > subside until near the end of the month.

> interesting: I had presumed it meant the solar monster, and perhaps
that is the subtext, but zeroing in on 28 March we find it is the day
for St. Guntramnus, crowned King of Orleans and Burgundy in 561. He was
a miracle worker and philanthropist, hailed as a saint upon his
> death 28 March 592. He was buried in the church of St. Marcellus,
which he founded; in the 16th century his ashes were scattered by the
> > > Huguenots, but his skull remains there. Another name for this
> saintly king is Contran, which contains the Spanish word "contra,"
> meaning "against"...

28 March is only the second day after the week of 20 to 26, with the day
of the Lilith conjunct in-between.

> there is "Mars, Jupiter" in VI.35, and "Captain of Aries [Mars],
> Jupiter, Saturn" in I.51.

The 15 March Venus-Mercury conjunct placed Venus between Mercury and the
Sun. Since the 15 January Mercury-Sun conjunct was referred to in V.72
as the "whole quality" of the Sun, this implies Mercury and the Sun are
to be considered as belonging paired (Mercury can never get more than
one sign away from the Sun). The Sun will enter Aries on 20 March at
2:24am EST: Mars will still be in Aries, which I.23 designates "the
field for combat" - perhaps the Sun moving into militaristic Aries
shortly prior to the loud explosion is how Mercury will be put to
insult by warlike noise, although this has little to do with Mercury
itself. Remember the Sun and Venus also appeared in IV.29, though it
concerned the 18-23 November 1999 period.

> the Vatican, Jerusalem and Bethlehem regarding the schedule for Pope
> > > John Paul II's trip to the Holy Land March 20 to 26. Starting in
> > > Jordan, the itinerary includes visits to the Dheisheh Palestinian
> > > refugee camp, the Israeli Holocaust memorial, the al-Aqsa mosque
> (the third holiest Islamic shrine), the Wailing Wall; the pope intends
> to say Mass in Bethlehem, Nazareth, Jerusalem, and at the Mount of the
> > > Beatitudes (which is being converted into an amphitheater for
> 70,000). Releasing of the schedule on the same date as the ominous
> Pluto-Vesta conjunct suggests V.49 may have been partially fulfilled
> (line 3):

> necessary since the subject is the "Hesperian bark" of I.28: western
> (not Spanish), and associated with ancient (not current) France.

Roman [true reincarnation of St. Peter] is given no enumeration,
> suggesting he never becomes elected.

> > first line recalls his birth during a solar eclipse:

> > > monarchy the papacy. But rather than Mars in opposition, we may
have to deal with a contrary March. The association of March with Mars
> makes it unclear whether the month could have been part of the topic
of the menacing warlike force causing blood to flow (70 times, or

http://www.smh.com.au/news/00003/07/features/features6.html

> > All Catholics were called upon to repent these previous events,
> > particularly on Sunday, 12 March, which was designated "The Day of
> > Asking Pardon." Whatever one may think of admitting to such past
> transgressions, there is a published listing of some specific cases in
> which the Church is indefensible, especially if having to meet the
> criteria of acting like Christ would: the source of these errors, a
> basic misperception of the message of Jesus, remains and will foment
> further divergences between God's will and Vatican decree, just as
> Nostradamus foresaw. What John Paul II has done fulfills line 2 of
V.41: he has assumed the role of supreme authority over goodness and
> influence, judging his predecessors in an unprecedented way.

> > founder was a prophet of unknown power, being the Prophet prophesied
> by the prophets: while His message was a riddle whose solution was
left to some further age, the followers had to kept the hope of
fulfillment alive, and did so through the Mass. But when the Church
organized as an institution, it packaged salvation as a commodity.
Perhaps John Paul II does not realize his closing of churches in the
Holy Land of 22 November 1999 may have constituted the "abomination of
desolation in the Holy Place" which Christ said would summon the Great
Tribulation: the Mass is a prayer for the prophecy of Jesus to be
fulfilled - stopping that prayer in the place where the Promise was made
could have been a spiritually fatal error. In I.52, the plague is to the
> Church...

> > The third first to do worse than Nero,
> > Vacate valiant, how much human blood to flow;
> > Rebuilder will cause the inferno,
> > Age of gold dead, new King great scandal.

> third pope named John Paul in its first portion. "R'edifier" should
mean "to rebuild," but the infinitive used here is a trick, to make one
> > > think the subject is one person: the second portion is about John
> Paul II, the connecting fact from V.41 being the age of gold dead -
the furnace or inferno is synonymous with the ancient urn also. By
> > issuing his broad condemnation of papal activity, John Paul II has
> > assumed the role of Rebuilder, so the "er" ending suggests the
English equivalent. V.56 even describes who will succeed John Paul II:
> "Through the death of the very old Pontiff / A Roman of good age will
be elected..."

> > > December) to springtime (20 March). Remember after the Epistle
speaks of the global darkness and disruption, the next passage details
what will be happening in the springtime...

> only possible day this year given the clues of Garabandal visionaries:
> > > Holy Thursday (20 April), at 8:30pm Spanish time...
> > >
> > > This is when the Sun has joined Mars, Jupiter and Saturn in
Taurus, but at precisely one degree one minute.

seem to quote instructions given by the Marian apparition: either
"March, April or May" seems like a deliberate attempt to obfuscate
> > > (March-Warning, April-Miracle, May-Chastisement), but "The 8th
would be too early, and the 16th too late" seems to be what was said of
the timing of the announcement eight days prior, which would be
> Wednesday, 12 April - directly between the 8th (Saturday) and 16th
> (Sunday), just as April is in the middle of the list of three possible
> months given. The requirement of a Thursday which is a church event
and honouring a saint associated with the Eucharist (St. Marcellinus in
> first prayer for Eucharist) is only fulfilled by Holy Thursday in
> 2000...

> > Lightning from the virgin will be quite ominous,
> > Held from the earth and suspended in the air

> > Towards Spain Aenobarbe to the rescue

> > > More than one event in springtime, since plural (omens) was used:

> > place in Taurus: the last to join will be Venus at 9:40pm EST 30
> April, when the Moon is at about 1 degree Aries; the Moon will enter
> Taurus 2 May 11:54pm EST, joining not only Venus but also the Sun,
> Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. Uranus (in near conjunction with
> Juno) and Neptune will be in Aquarius; Pluto will be in Sagittarius
> (with Chiron); Vesta and Lilith in Capricorn, Ceres in Virgo, and
> Pallas in Leo. The first to break up the Taurean grouping will be
Mars, entering Gemini at 2:15pm EST 3 May; the Moon enters Gemini at
> > 1:23am EST 5 May, so that date is actually not the peak time of
> > alignment (2/3 May instead).

> > For several nights the earth will tremble,
> > In the spring two efforts in succession;
> > Corinth, Ephesus will swim in two seas,
> > War stirred up by two valiant in combat.

to expect prior to spring; line 2 confirms there will be TWO
pivotal events to follow during springtime. Notice that as the Moon
> (Ephesus) becomes the seventh celestial body in Taurus (a sea of
> planets) in early May, Neptune (Corinth) will be amidst the other
> grouping in watery Aquarius: line 3 could acknowledge how there are
two planetary groupings during the Great Alignment, with Neptune and the
> Moon belonging apart - and therefore in perplexity, as in III.3, where
> line 3 again has trembling in the depths of Asia (perhaps applicable
to 10 March) beforehand. Line 4 could be a retrospective summary along
the lines of II.59, suggesting Neptune and Mars. So the actual time when
> > Corinth and Ephesus are in perplexity by swimming in separate seas
is the Great Alignment, after the disaster.

> > X.67 could concern the same horrifying incident:
> >
> > Le tremblement si fort au mois du Mai,
> > Saturne, Caper, Iupiter, Mercure au boeuf,
> > Venus aussi, Cancer, Mars en Nonnay,
> > Tombera grele lors plus grosse qu'un oeuf.
> >
> > Very mighty trembling in the month of May,
> > Saturn, Caper, Jupiter, Mercury in Taurus,
> > Venus also, Cancer, Mars in None-other,
> > Hail larger than an egg will fall.
> >
> > This comes very close to describing the Great Alignment, naming the
> > month of May, five of the seven planets involved, and beef for
Taurus: the discrepancies may reveal not that the supposition is wrong,
but some prophetic elements. "Caper" should mean Capricorn and imply
Saturn is in that sign: but in English it means a crime - it may be
> substituting for the Sun, indicating the crime of creating the
> artificial star has already been committed. At least Jupiter, Mercury
> and Venus are said to be in Taurus without ambiguity. "Cancer" is
ruled by the Moon: the sign of Cancer placed in such a context would
have no meaning - but the Moon will be one of the seven in Taurus.
"Nonnay" suggests a nun, leading to Virgo for Mars: but in English "non/
nay" is a double-negative, so I have estoterically translated it as an
> affirmation that Mars will also be in Taurus. The cryptic factors
served to obscure that the subject is the Great Alignment unless one is
aware of immediately prior events.

> square): this is 3 May 10:53am EST. After the Miracle comes the
> > Chastisement, most probably the opening of a hellish abyss - and the
> > most likely location would be Rome...

> > > closely followed by a sad incident. A young priest died of
happiness shortly after sharing the girls' vision of the Miracle in late
1961; the Chastisement was the most horrible of the three events,
visions of it inducing hysterical shrieking two nights in mid-1962.

> comes to spring and calling attention to the lunar cycles after
> October's ending served to eventually reveal the underlying spiritual
> cause and protracted warning sequence, while also keeping secret that
> the Garabandal trio of incidents takes place within a three-month
> > > period. One may also consider the Bible Code information asserting
a disaster of atomic origin in the Jewish year corresponding to
2000.

by referring to its seven hills: perhaps the Fall of Babylon involves
> > not only the destruction of the great new city (NYC), but also a
> > > subsequent catastrophe for the more obvious target of Rome. Notice
> > the angel explaining the vision of the scarlet beast in Apoc. 17
> offers a dual interpretation for the seven heads of the scarlet beast:
> they are seven hills and also seven kings, so "Babylon" may be an
> expansive concept involving both the secular and religious world.

permutations de regnes, par grand tremblements de terre..."

> > > realms, through great tremblings of earth..."

period was 1999/2000, thus the inclusion of the former in X.72: if the
> > Chastisement of Rome is scheduled for the Great Alignment,
fulfillment of the remainder of the Apocalyptic agenda would apparently
> involve the Battle of Armaggedon, wherein world rulers oppose the true
> > Messiah, and execute the two witnesses of His being genuine - these
> > events are probably not on such a fast track, and might take until
> 2006 to culminate (again indicated by the Bible Code information). The
> 2012 alignment of the Sun with the galactic center also promises to
> > > coincide with some further milestone, perhaps the binding of the
> devil for a thousand years.

> was the market district of Jerusalem - the concept is similar to Wall
of the East (Wall Street) falling in V.81. Cassich (recalling
> Cassini) is close to the Greek for tin ("kassiteros"), but also
> resembles "cassock," a clerical frock; St. George is an angelic
> dragon-slayer. Perhaps "Cassich sainct George" was a colourfully
poetic way of describing the Brookhaven RHIC through its ultimate
purpose, which is apparently to facilitate a disaster in divine
retaliation for papal failure. The Ion Collider should be "half sunk to
the bottom" of the sea when it seems to be extinguished, but instead
seizes (melts) frozen rivers as in VI.52, to produce the great
inundations of II.93 and X.6.

> If the pre-spring event fails to materialize, it casts doubt upon
> whether those of spring will occur: however, it cannot be demonstrated
> that some other year was indicated when a quatrain like I.23 seems to
> display how the relative positions of Mercury, the Sun and Mars in the
> third month of 2000 were known, with the increase in solar activity
> acknowledged by renaming the Sun a Leopard. The appearance of the
> "other Sun" of I.23 seems implausible until it becomes a reality,
> despite all the other prophecies fulfilled along the way...

Eagal

http://users.cnmnetwork.com/~cjspub/more.html
http://users.cnmnetwork.com/~cjspub/esoterica.html

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00

INSULT TO MERCURY
DAWN OF 20 MARCH:

> Since the fifth Venusian conjunction occurred on 15 March,
interpreting the last line of X.8 as indicating the interval towards the
seven days of burning or wounding must be incorrect: and since Venus
will not make three conjuncts during a seven-day period beginning before
20 March, the only valid explanation is that the several conjunctions of
Venus in early January was being compared to a total of three
conjunctions during the deadly week.

> Because the Venus-Mercury conjunct came the same day as the
Pallas-Moon joining, 15 March would have counted for two conjuncts. The
next planetary union will be on 18 March: Neptune-Juno at 1am EST -
after this, several lunar conjuncts follow...

> 20 March Ceres-Moon conjunct 3:59am EST
> 25 March Pluto-Moon conjunct 5:15pm EST
> 26 March Chiron-Moon conjunct 2:01am EST
> 27 March Lilith-Moon conjunct 10am EST
> >
> The weeks 16 to 22, 17 to 23, 18 to 24, and 19 to 25 March contain two
> conjuncts: only the week 20 to 26 March (coinciding with the papal
visit to the Holy Land) contains three conjuncts. 20 March is the
beginning of Spring, perhaps a deadline given by IX.48 (whose frightful
wind suggests Lilith), although it may be considered a transitional day.

> Ceres may be the "great gousse" bringing the plague in III.75; Pluto
and Chiron conjoined 30 Dec 1999 as the hidden "urn aspect" of VIII.29
and VI.70.

> > If the "Castle" of II.93 is the Moon, which conjuncted with Pallas
> less than an hour after the 15 March Venus-Mercury conjunct, N. may
> consistently predict this lunar conjunct leads into the
conflagration...

This Sun-Mercury association is not necessarily the intended meaning:
there will be a lunar quincunx with Mercury at 7:31am EST 20 March, very
near sunrise (II.91); a Moon-Mercury aspect as trigger could relate to
IX.12's reference to "Diane et Mercure"...

* * * *

Ceres, Pluto, Chiron

Mercury with insult

* * * *

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00

NIGHT OF VERNAL EQUINOX;
TREMBLING UNDER BALANCE:

> > Since the fifth Venusian conjunction occurred on 15 March,
> interpreting the last line of X.8 as indicating the interval towards
the seven days of burning or wounding must be incorrect: and since Venus
> will not make three conjuncts during a seven-day period beginning
before 20 March, the only valid explanation is that the several
conjunctions of Venus in early January was being compared to a total of
three conjunctions during the deadly week.

> > Because the Venus-Mercury conjunct came the same day as the
> Pallas-Moon joining, 15 March would have counted for two conjuncts.
The next planetary union will be on 18 March: Neptune-Juno at 1am EST -
> after this, several lunar conjuncts follow...
> > >
> > 20 March Ceres-Moon conjunct 3:59am EST
> > 25 March Pluto-Moon conjunct 5:15pm EST
> > 26 March Chiron-Moon conjunct 2:01am EST
> > 27 March Lilith-Moon conjunct 10am EST
> > >
> > The weeks 16 to 22, 17 to 23, 18 to 24, and 19 to 25 March contain
two conjuncts: only the week 20 to 26 March (coinciding with the papal
> visit to the Holy Land) contains three conjuncts. 20 March is the
> beginning of Spring, perhaps a deadline given by IX.48 (whose
frightful wind suggests Lilith), although it may be considered a
transitional day.

20 March is indeed the day of transition, belonging not to Spring but
the Vernal Equinox itself. However, what was said in IX.48 may contain
some irony: "...Between winter solstice and the spring / It will be
tantalized by frightful wind" - this does not say a disaster will happen
between 22 December and 20 March. It could be interpreted as predicting
the cold storms afflicting NYC during that period (notice the first and
second portions may be temporally separated). The verb "tenter" implies
something being kept out of reach but used to tempt; the emphasis on the
solstice leads one towards the vernal equinox beginning spring, when
fulfillment may manifest. The wind could also relate to Lilith in some
culmination mode...

> > Ceres may be the "great gousse" bringing the plague in III.75; Pluto
> and Chiron conjoined 30 Dec 1999 as the hidden "urn aspect" of VIII.29
> and VI.70.
> >

> > > If the "Castle" of II.93 is the Moon, which conjuncted with Pallas
> > less than an hour after the 15 March Venus-Mercury conjunct, N. may
> > consistently predict this lunar conjunct leads into the
> conflagration...

Saturn was the last planet with which the Moon conjuncted, Pallas the
first asteroid since: Ceres next may bring the plague as per III.75.

event (thinning). And the theme of a sepulchral fire appearing
extinguished is associated with Vesta in X.6: it does not seem
coincidental that when the Moon next enters Capricorn, it will conjunct
with Vesta - this will be on 28 March at 1:35pm EST. While the
artificial star itself will be observed to burn for seven days, the
ignited conflagration that "burns a great plain" does not seem to
subside until near the end of the month.

> > > The designation of "Spaniard King" in VI.15 is curious: it could
relate to visionaries of Portugal and Spain regarding the solar monster,

but zeroing in on 28 March we find it is the day for St. Guntramnus,
crowned King of Orleans and Burgundy in 561. He was a miracle worker and
philanthropist, hailed as a saint upon his death 28 March 592. He was
buried in the church of St. Marcellus, which he founded; in the 16th
century his ashes were scattered by the Huguenots, but his skull remains
there. Another name for this saintly king is Contran, which contains the
Spanish word "contra," meaning "against"...

> > 28 March is only the second day after the week of 20 to 26, with the
> day of the Lilith conjunct in-between.

Saturn: there is "Mars, Jupiter" in VI.35, and "Captain of Aries [Mars],
> > > Jupiter, Saturn" in I.51.
> > >
> > The 15 March Venus-Mercury conjunct placed Venus between Mercury and
> the Sun. Since the 15 January Mercury-Sun conjunct was referred to in
> V.72 as the "whole quality" of the Sun, this implies Mercury and the
Sun are to be considered as belonging paired (Mercury can never get more
> than one sign away from the Sun). The Sun will enter Aries on 20 March
> at 2:24am EST: Mars will still be in Aries, which I.23 designates "the
> > field for combat" - perhaps the Sun moving into militaristic Aries
> > shortly prior to the loud explosion is how Mercury will be put to
> > insult by warlike noise, although this has little to do with Mercury
> > itself. Remember the Sun and Venus also appeared in IV.29, though it
> > concerned the 18-23 November 1999 period.
> >

> This Sun-Mercury association is not necessarily the intended meaning:
> there will be a lunar quincunx with Mercury at 7:31am EST 20 March,
very near sunrise (II.91); a Moon-Mercury aspect as trigger could relate
to IX.12's reference to "Diane et Mercure"...

______________________________________

20 March astrological schedule highlights:

Sun enters Aries (Vernal Equinox at cusp) 2:25am EST

Ceres-Moon conjunct 3:59am EST

Juno-Jupiter square 4:31am to 8:05am EST

Lilith-Ceres square 5:45am to 7:28am EST

Mercury-Moon quincunx 7:31am EST

_____________________________________

The protracted Juno-Jupiter square could present a critical third
meaning for line 2 of I.52. It seemed prudent to anticipate the "plague
to the Church" as arriving some time during winter, and I avoided
presuming the deadly week would coincide with John Paul II's trip, but
since the point of contention apparently concerned a papal decision
regarding the Holy Land, it must be noticed the timing could be
unquestionably perfect, and also flawlessly (though cryptically)
prophesied.

The Lilith-Ceres square could involve Lilith in the ignition process,
although the lunar conjunct (27 March) comes the day after the indicated
week; the aspect seems to introduce the Mercury-Moon quincunx by
terminating a few minutes prior.

The Moon enters Libra 19 March near midnight (11:57pm) EST: this is the
lunar segment of the "urn aspect" Chiron-Pluto conjunct 30 Dec 1999;
there are many references to trembling or terror under the Balance -
V.42, V.61, V.70. The quarrel of Taurus and Libra in I.28 may regard
the 22 Nov 1999 papal change in Taurus fomenting a reaction in Libra.

Des regions sujettes a la Balance
Feront troubler les monts par grande guerre,
Captifs tout sexe du et tout Bisance,
Qu'on criera a l'aube terre a terre.

V.70 recalls Byzantium, Istanbul, the elder of the two conjoined kings
of death: it also repeats the theme in II.91, of disaster at dawn...

> * * * *

Ceres, Pluto, Chiron

Mercury with insult

> * * * *

Eagal

La grande cite d'Ocean maritime,
Environnee de marais en cristal;
Dans le solstice hyemal et la prime,
Sera tentee de vent espouvantal.

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00

METALS OF THE SUN AND MOON;
SCHEDULE FROM DEVIL & FIRE:

The Sun does participate however, through lunar opposition (Full Moon)
19 March 11:44pm EST: this could again satisfy V.66:

De Sol et Lune sont les luisants metaux,
Ardente lampe Traian d'or burine

The glittering metals are of the Sun and Moon,
Burning lamp of Trajan engraved with gold

> ______________________________________
> >

> 20 March astrological schedule highlights:
> >
> Sun enters Aries (Vernal Equinox at cusp) 2:25am EST
> >
> Ceres-Moon conjunct 3:59am EST
> >
> Juno-Jupiter square 4:31am to 8:05am EST
> >
> Lilith-Ceres square 5:45am to 7:28am EST
> >
> Mercury-Moon quincunx 7:31am EST
> >
> _____________________________________
> >

> The protracted Juno-Jupiter square could present a critical third
> meaning for line 2 of I.52. It seemed prudent to anticipate the
"plague to the Church" as arriving some time during winter, and I
avoided presuming the deadly week would coincide with John Paul II's
trip, but since the point of contention apparently concerned a papal
decision regarding the Holy Land, it must be noticed the timing could be
> unquestionably perfect, and also flawlessly (though cryptically)
> prophesied.

X.8 makes perfect sense this way: the first line was about the end of
the Roman Catholic nativity celebration on 9 Jan with the Baptism of the
Lord; the second line concerned the 12 Jan Pluto-Vesta conjunction
(symbolic of the devil at the fire), which was the date of the release
of John Paul II's Holy Land visit schedule, a seven-day period (20 to 26
March); in line three there is the comment that Venus has gone through
several (conjunctions) in short order (circa 10 Jan) - and the last line
remarks there will be three (conjunctions) during the lethal seven-day
period, the implicit temporal connection being that it is the period of
the papal itinerary receiving contemporary announcement.

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00

FULL MOON OVER
HIGH MOUNTAIN:

> predicting the cold storms afflicting NYC during that period. Notice
the first and second portions may be temporally separated: the 2nd line
describes an aftermath which occurs after the remainder. The verb

with Mercury itself. Remember the Sun and Venus also appeared in IV.28,

> though it concerned the 18-23 November 1999 period.
> > > >
> > > This Sun-Mercury association is not necessarily the intended
> meaning: there will be a lunar quincunx with Mercury at 7:31am EST 20
> March, very near sunrise (II.91); a Moon-Mercury aspect as trigger
could relate to IX.12's reference to "Diane et Mercure"...

Le tant d'argent de Diane et Mercure,
Les simulacres au lac seront trouves;
Le figurier cherchant argile neuve,
Lui et les siens d'or seront abreuves.

So much silver of Diana and Mercury,
The images will be found in the lake;
The sculptor seeking new clay,
He and his people will be steeped in gold.

"Argent" is one letter from "ardent," burning, though the silver-gold
contrast is clever, along with the finder-seeker theme. The sculptor
seeking new clay could be the pope, planning to say a Mass on the Mount
of the Beatitudes for a group composed entirely of Christian youth.
The images found in the lake could relate to VIII.80 line 3:

Saints simulacres trempes en ardent cierge

Holy images dipped in burning wax

And the lake itself may also be in VIII.40 line 3:

Au nouveau lac plongeront la mainade

The household will be plunged into the new lake

The lake itself is probably on fire due to the sudden success of the
Brookhaven RHIC project for spontaneous quark-gluon plasma production.

> The Sun does participate however, through lunar opposition (Full Moon)
> 19 March 11:44pm EST: this could again satisfy V.66:
> >
> De Sol et Lune sont les luisants metaux,
> Ardente lampe Traian d'or burine
> >
> The glittering metals are of the Sun and Moon,
> Burning lamp of Trajan engraved with gold

IV.31 mentions a Full Moon:

La Lune au plein de nuit sur le haut mont
Le nouveau sophe d'un seul cerveau l'a vu

The Moon in full of night over the high mountain
The new sage of a single mind has seen it

This did not apply to the lunar eclipse, since nothing of that is
hinted, yet the mountain reference is ominous given I.69:

La grande montagne ronde de sept stades...
Roulera loin abimant grands contrades...

The great round mountain of seven stadiums...
It will roll far sinking great countries...

The subject is apparently the Earth - the cataclysmic event may also be
coded using the "mountain" metaphor in VIII.34:

Sus la montagne de Ivra Secatombe,
Delues et brodes septieme million

On the mountain of Ivra Secatombe,
Flooding and burning seven million

"Ivra" is close to "ivre," tipsy, implying the rolling of I.69 (and
Isaiah 24).

> > Week of Three Conjunctions
>
> > Mercury will be hurt

Spirit Breath

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00

I'm still trying to find the dates and match them with the quatrains I
got part of them after that I am going to put them in order, I had to
ease part of the writing to put them together
BlessYu

Re: Three Conjuncts 20 to 26 March: Ceres 3:59am EST

FULL MOON OVER
HIGH MOUNTAIN:
[...]

IX.48
20 March

is indeed the day of transition,

but the Vernal Equinox itself. However, what was said in IX.48 may
contain some irony: "...Between winter solstice and the spring / It will
be tantalized by frightful wind" - this does not say a disaster will
happen between 22 December and 20 March. It could be interpreted as
predicting the cold storms afflicting NYC during that period. Notice
the first and second portions may be temporally separated: the 2nd line
describes an aftermath which occurs after the remainder. The verb
"tenter" implies something being kept out of reach but used to tempt;
the emphasis on the solstice leads one towards the vernal equinox
beginning spring, when fulfillment may manifest. The wind could also
relate to Lilith in some culmination mode...
Ceres may be the "great gousse" bringing the plague in III.75;

VIII.29 and VI.70.

II.93
15 March

Venus-Mercury conjunct, N. may consistently predict this lunar conjunct
leads into the
conflagration...
Saturn was the last planet with which the Moon conjuncted, Pallas
the first asteroid since: Ceres next may bring the plague as per

III.75.
15 March

15 March
VI.15's

X.6
[...]

18-23 November 1999 period.

meaning: there will be a lunar quincunx with Mercury at 7:31am EST

20 March, (II.91)

[...]

19 March V.66:

cjs...@cnmnetwork.com

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
MARS, JUPITER
NEXT TO JOIN:

> towards the seven days of burning or wounding must be incorrect: and
> since Venus will not make three conjuncts during a seven-day period
> beginning before 20 March, the only valid explanation is that the
> several conjunctions of Venus in early January was being compared to a
> total of three conjunctions during the deadly week.

N. may have been aware of the ambiguity regarding Venusian versus total
conjunctions, or it could simply have been lucky the catastrophe did not
already occur during one of the weeks that was not subjected to this new
test, while mistakenly awaiting some wrong deadline...
Continuing the lunar conjunct schedule,

30 March Neptune & Juno
31 March Uranus
2 April Mercury
3 April Venus
4 April Sun (New Moon)

6 April Mars-Jupiter conjunct: first non-lunar since 18 March, and also
suggested by VI.35 "Mars, Jupiter, the Sun will burn a great plain." No
other weeks of three conjunctions, since with their lunar conjunctions
and that of Saturn, the total for the day will be four...

> > Pluto and Chiron conjoined 30 Dec 1999 as the hidden "urn aspect" of
> > VIII.29 and VI.70.

> > Pallas less than an hour after the 15 March Venus-Mercury conjunct,
N. may consistently predict this lunar conjunct leads into the

> > > Saturn was the last planet with which the Moon conjuncted, Pallas
> the first asteroid since: Ceres next may bring the plague as per
III.75.

There will be a lunar quincunx with Mercury at 7:31am EST 20 March, very

near sunrise (II.91); a Moon-Mercury aspect as trigger could relate to
IX.12's reference to "Diane et Mercure"...

> Le tant d'argent de Diane et Mercure,
> Les simulacres au lac seront trouves;
> Le figurier cherchant argile neuve,
> Lui et les siens d'or seront abreuves.
> >
> So much silver of Diana and Mercury,
> The images will be found in the lake;
> The sculptor seeking new clay,
> He and his people will be steeped in gold.
> >
> "Argent" is one letter from "ardent," burning, though the silver-gold
> contrast is clever, along with the finder-seeker theme. The sculptor
> seeking new clay could be the pope, planning to say a Mass on the
Mount of the Beatitudes for a group composed entirely of Christian
youth. The images found in the lake could relate to VIII.80 line 3:

> Saints simulacres trempes en ardent cierge
> >
> Holy images dipped in burning wax
> >
> And the lake itself may also be in VIII.40 line 3:
> >
> Au nouveau lac plongeront la mainade
> >
> The household will be plunged into the new lake
> >
> The lake itself is probably on fire due to the sudden success of the
> Brookhaven RHIC project for spontaneous quark-gluon plasma production.
> >
> The Sun participates through lunar opposition (Full Moon) 19 March

11:44pm EST: this could again satisfy V.66:

> > De Sol et Lune sont les luisants metaux,
> > Ardente lampe Traian d'or burine
> > >
> > The glittering metals are of the Sun and Moon,
> > Burning lamp of Trajan engraved with gold
> >
> IV.31 mentions a Full Moon:
> >
> La Lune au plein de nuit sur le haut mont
> Le nouveau sophe d'un seul cerveau l'a vu
> >
> The Moon in full of night over the high mountain
> The new sage of a single mind has seen it
> >
> This did not apply to the lunar eclipse, since nothing of that is
> hinted, yet the mountain reference is ominous given I.69:
> >
> La grande montagne ronde de sept stades...
> Roulera loin abimant grands contrades...
> >
> The great round mountain of seven stadiums...
> It will roll far sinking great countries...

Not sinking as in being submerged, but a change in normal position, as
in I.52 final line, "Europe low and northerly."

> The subject is apparently the Earth - the cataclysmic event may also
be coded using the "mountain" metaphor in VIII.34:

> Sus la montagne de Ivra Secatombe,
> Delues et brodes septieme million
> >
> On the mountain of Ivra Secatombe,
> Flooding and scorching seven million

> "Ivra" is close to "ivre," tipsy, implying the rolling of I.69 (and
> Isaiah 24, Nostradamus Epistle paragraph 24).

> > > ______________________________________
> > > >

> > > 20 March astrological schedule highlights:
> > > >
> > > Sun enters Aries (Vernal Equinox at cusp) 2:25am EST
> > > >
> > > Ceres-Moon conjunct 3:59am EST
> > > >
> > > Juno-Jupiter square 4:31am to 8:05am EST
> > > >
> > > Lilith-Ceres square 5:45am to 7:28am EST
> > > >
> > > Mercury-Moon quincunx 7:31am EST
> > > >
> > > _____________________________________
> > > >

> > > The protracted Juno-Jupiter square could present a critical third
> > > meaning for line 2 of I.52 (Jupiter as "grand Seigneur" again).

> > X.8 makes perfect sense this way: the first line was about the end
of the Roman Catholic Nativity celebration on 9 Jan with the Baptism of
Libra, representing a device to balance one side of the zodiac against
the other, is a fitting midpoint at which a disaster may be said to have
prevented the course from being determined, as in I.62 and III.97.

Since springtime has been reserved for incidents subsequent to the
darkness and global disruption, and the vernal equinox is conspicuous by
its absence, 20 March fitting the missing requirements and playing into
the thread of intrigue involving the papal factor seems like more than
mere coincidence.

> > Week of Three Conjunctions
> >
> > Mercury gets insult

Spirit Breath

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
Please try not to be offended by my editing of your posting I'm only
playing around,
I was editing it like It would be what I was saying, I admire your work
you've done.

If I were you I would not say that some
things might be what they are and just write it like you think they are
and dont care what anyone says, you have done your homework.
You deserve to be sure of yourself, and you should be you compare all
the quatrains to each other and give history too.

Like the part about lilith, it could mean the wind?
Really, it does and you proved it by comparing other quatrains.

Group: alt.prophecies.nostradamus Date: Fri, Mar 17, 2000, 7:56am
(CST+6) From: cjs...@cnmnetwork.com Re: Three Conjuncts 20 to 26 March:
Ceres 3:59am

MARS, JUPITER
NEXT TO JOIN:

Since the fifth Venusian conjunction occurred on 15 March,
interpreting the last line of X.8 as indicating the interval

towards the seven days of burning or wounding must be incorrect: Venus

will not make three conjuncts during a seven-day period beginning before

20 March.

The only valid explanation is that the several conjunctions of Venus in

early January was being compared to a total of three conjunctions during
the deadly week.

N. may have been aware of the ambiguity regarding Venusian versus total
conjunctions, or it could simply have been lucky the catastrophe did not
already occur during one of the weeks that was not subjected to this new
test, while mistakenly awaiting some wrong deadline..

The Venus-Mercury conjunct came the same day as the Pallas-Moon
joining.

15 March counted for two conjuncts.

The next planetary union will be on 18 March: Neptune-Juno
at 1am EST

several lunar conjuncts follow...

20 March Ceres-Moon conjunct 3:59am EST
25 March Pluto-Moon conjunct 5:15pm EST
26 March Chiron-Moon conjunct 2:01am EST 27 March Lilith-Moon conjunct
10am EST

The weeks 16 to 22, 17 to 23, 18 to 24, and 19 to 25 March contain two

conjuncts.

The week 20 to 26 March (coinciding with

the papal visit to the Holy Land) contains three conjuncts.

20 March is the beginning of Spring, a deadline given by IX.48
(Lilith),.20 March is the day of transition.

belonging to the Vernal Equinox.

(Lilith)?

IX.48 may contain some irony: ...Between winter solstice and the
spring / It will be tantalized by frightful wind" -

this does not say a disaster will happen between 22 December and 20
March. It could be interpreted as predicting the cold storms afflicting
NYC during that period.

Notice the first and second portions may be temporally separated: the
2nd
line describes an aftermath which occurs after the remainder. The verb

IX.48?Tantalized?

"tenter"
implies something being kept out of reach but used to tempt; the
emphasis on the solstice leads one towards the vernal equinox
beginning spring, when fulfillment may manifest. The wind could also
relate to Lilith in some culmination mode...

Continuing the lunar conjunct schedule,
30 March Neptune & Juno
31 March Uranus
2 April Mercury
3 April Venus
4 April Sun (New Moon)
6 April Mars-Jupiter conjunct: first non-lunar since 18 March,

VI.35

"Mars, Jupiter, the Sun will burn a great plain."

No other weeks of three conjunctions, since with their lunar
conjunctions and that of Saturn, the total for the day will be four...

Ceres is the "great gousse" bringing the plague in III.75;

Pluto and Chiron conjoined 30 Dec 1999 as the hidden "urn aspect" of
VIII.29 and VI.70.

the "Castle" of II.93 is the Moon, which conjuncted with

Pallas less than an hour after the 15 March Venus-Mercury conjunct,

N. may consistently predict this lunar conjunct leads into the
conflagration...

Whats a conflageration?
[note]
I'm a dumb hillbilly that didn't finish college.

Saturn was the last planet with which the Moon conjuncted,

Pallas the first asteroid since: Ceres next may bring the plague as per
III.75.

([Ths part of this posting is beautiful, it gives what I need for
astrology, if I were to decide to do that kind of thing!!)]
1. Astronomy
2. Dates and conjunctions for the next part
3. History to compare
4 I would use the info given to make an astronomy report like an
astrologer, just like you did.

There will be a lunar quincunx with Mercury at 7:31am EST 20 March, very

near sunrise (II.91); a Moon-Mercury aspect as trigger will relate to

IX.12's reference to "Diane et Mercure"...

Le tant d'argent de Diane et Mercure,
Les simulacres au lac seront trouves;
Le figurier cherchant argile neuve,
Lui et les siens d'or seront abreuves.

So much silver of Diana and Mercury,
The images will be found in the lake;
The sculptor seeking new clay,
He and his people will be steeped in gold.

"Argent" is one letter from "ardent," burning, though the silver-gold
contrast is clever, along with the finder-seeker theme.

The sculptor seeking new clay is the pope, planning to say a Mass, on

the
Mount of the Beatitudes for a group composed entirely of Christian
youth.

The images found in the lake are VIII.80 line 3:

Saints simulacres trempes en ardent cierge
Holy images dipped in burning wax

And the lake itself may is also VIII.40 line 3:

Au nouveau lac plongeront la mainade
The household will be plunged into the new lake

The lake itself is probably on fire due to the sudden success of the
Brookhaven RHIC project for spontaneous quark-gluon plasma production.

(nice projection on the plasma deally)

[again another good part of posting I like this it connects quatrains
and dates and conjuctions to history)

Ble...@webtv.net
my webpage address

http://community.webtv.net/BlessYu/Nostradamusliteral

http://community.webtv.net/BlessYu/chat

Spirit Breath

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00

letter

Group: alt.prophecies.nostradamus Date: Fri, Mar 17, 2000, 7:56am
(CST+6) From: cjs...@cnmnetwork.com Re: Three Conjuncts 20 to 26 March:
Ceres 3:59am EST
MARS, JUPITER
NEXT TO JOIN:

The fifth Venusian conjunction occurred on 15 March, interpreting the
last line of X.8
VIII.
 With forefinger and thumb he will moisten the forehead,
The Count of Senigallia to his own son:
The Venus through several of thin forehead,
Three in seven days wounded dead.

XLVIII.(48)
 The great city of the maritime Ocean,
Surrounded by a crystalline swamp:
In the winter solstice and the spring,
It will be tried by frightful wind.

although it may be considered a transitional day.

20 March is indeed the day of transition, belonging not to Spring but

the Vernal Equinox itself. However, what was said in IX.48(above)

[...]

XXXV.(35)
 Near the Bear and close to the white wool,
Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Leo, Virgo,
Mars, Jupiter, the Sun will burn a great plain,
Woods and cities letters hidden in the candle.

"Mars, Jupiter, the Sun will burn a great plain." No other weeks of
three conjunctions, since with their lunar conjunctions and that of
Saturn, the total for the day will be four...
Ceres may be the "great gousse" bringing the plague in III.75;

75. Pau, Verona, Vicenza, Saragossa,
    From distant swords lands wet with blood:
    Very great plague will come with the great shell,
Relief near, and the remedies very far.

Pluto and Chiron conjoined 30 Dec 1999 as the hidden "urn aspect" of
VIII.29

XXIX.(29)
 At the fourth pillar which they dedicate to Saturn
split by earthquake and by flood;
under Saturn's building an urn is found
gold carried off by Caepio and then restored.

and VI.70.
LXX.(70)
 Chief of the world will the great "Chyren" be,
Plus Ultra behind, loved, feared, dreaded:
His fame and praise will go beyond the heavens,
And with the sole title of Victor will he be quite satisfied.

If the "Castle" of II.93 is the Moon,

93.
Very near the Tiber presses death:
    Shortly before great inundation:
    The chief of the ship taken, thrown into the bilge: Castle,
palace in conflagration.

which conjuncted with
Pallas less than an hour after the 15 March

Venus-Mercury conjunct,
N. may consistently predict this lunar conjunct leads into the
conflagration...

Saturn was the last planet with which the Moon conjuncted, Pallas
the first asteroid since: Ceres next may bring the plague as per

III.75.(above)

There will be a lunar quincunx with Mercury at 7:31am EST 20 March, very
near sunrise (II.91);

91. At sunrise one will see a great fire,
    noise and light extending towards Aquilon:
    Within the circle death and one will hear cries,
    through steel, fire, famine, death awaiting them.

Ble...@webtv.net

Spirit Breath

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
Group: alt.prophecies.nostradamus Date: Sat, Mar 18, 2000, 8:32am From:
Ble...@webtv.net (Spirit Breath) Re: Three Conjuncts 20 to 26 March:

Ceres 3:59am EST
letter
[...]

I.52 final line,