In America, the severely mentally ill become popular entertainers

DocUfo

Feb 20, 2024, 10:00:57 PMFeb 20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p2U0qLvXvA

It's true! Narcissists rejoice in making them popular! It's a fraternity of sorts.
Fanatical, but loads of fun. Freaky, too. And yet it cannot be denied. America
is the planet's biggest source of mentally ill entertainers that their audiences
simply adore!
It's a coast-to-coast insane asylum! And then there's those pesky UAP/UFO/
USOs flying, landing and submarining the oceans.
Wow! Earth is the home of a cautionary intelligent species that dreams of
another world after dying in this world they regard as something of a hell.
Then there's old age. It becomes everyone's dreaded inevitability.
So, with so much that's dark and depressing about this species, we rely
heavily on entertainers - actors, comedians, singers, writers, etc. - to keep
that inevitability and death seem less dreaded. It doesn't really work as old
age sets in, though. And people you loved die along the way.
So, we laugh and laugh, whistle and hoot, applaud and cheer for some
relief from the inevitable.
Bill Maher said, "When you think about it, life's just people waiting to die, which makes a lot of what we think is so damned important, maybe to be a
billionaire or a famous comedian [audience laughs], or some other crazy
goal or thing. It scares us to think we'll have to die. No way out of this one.
No ticket out of--no money can buy you out of it. Nothing will keep you from
growing old and being quite fucking dead. It'd be a great service for everyone
to say these hard things, remind us of the folly of ourselves, ya know,
forgetting we aren't destined to be like gods, live forever, perfect world...nice
for dreams, for kids, but I believe it's just our anger, the fear, the cruelty of
aging and getting dead. I think about it from time to time, probably everyone
does, some more or some less but everyone."
Where's the Drano? LOL!
@y=
``V

JTEM is Magic

Feb 21, 2024, 6:43:18 AMFeb 21
DocUfo wrote:

> It's true! Narcissists rejoice in making them popular! It's a fraternity of sorts.
> Fanatical, but loads of fun. Freaky, too. And yet it cannot be denied. America
> is the planet's biggest source of mentally ill entertainers that their audiences
> simply adore!

Actually, the nation is mentally ill. For real.

It's a product of brainwashing. At least subconsciously everyone knows
what's going on. I mean, their brains are literally having thoughts and
emotions programmed in. They're foreign. They're alien thoughts.

Propaganda, brainwashing makes a mind sick. You either lash out -- the
crazies -- or cave in, unable to accept reality. So that's our new reality:

People going around passionately believing the most INSANE ideas you
could have thought of when you were a kid, or people acting out against
the world implanting these alien thoughts...

But the take away here is that we live in a very sick world. Being mentally
ill is the norm.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/742798356654473216