What time is it, kids? Well, it's political poll time!

docufo

Mar 26, 2023, 2:43:19 PM3/26/23
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/favorability/donald-trump/

It doesn't appear Americans are rushing to Donnie's camp.

Out of 10 polls this month, Donnie's only got one with a majority favoring him.

Most polls show significant resistance to Donnie.

But if you're a cultic diehard, like Steven, cherry picking is popular.

@y=
``O

JTEM is Magic

Mar 26, 2023, 3:38:19 PM3/26/23

When your generation made Nixon President in 1968, by turning
the Democratic Convention into a nightmare & associating the
Democrats which chaos, it didn't happen right away. It wasn't
like throwing a switch. The Democratic party went from pro war
to anti war. It went from the party of the segregationist south to
the party of the civil rights act. So the Democrats were doing a
really good job of telling the voters "We don't know what we are,
Take your best guess" while at the same time the people who
wanted the things that the party was becoming were shitting on
it. And the people who didn't want those things were voting
Republican.

You gave us Trump. You gave Kavanaugh. You overturned Roe
v Wade. Why don't you simply admit that you have no idea what
you're doing, and that you need to stop trying?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/712789255901069312

docufo

Mar 26, 2023, 7:42:49 PM3/26/23
Well, it was actually LBJ's decision not to run again that set into motion a major advantage for NIxon but whose margin over Humphrey was thin in polls. LBJ was leading in Dem candidacy polls handily over RFK (and others) until he gave it up because polls also showed the public had lost interest in his candidacy due to high war casualties, an unexpected tough resistance by North Vietnam - and scandals the Vietnam war caused. The murder of MLK and RFK and the ensuing riots turned public favor towards Nixon who ran on a "law and order" platform. Humphrey's candidacy didn't excite voters much, but he came out on top. Eugene McCarthy may have been a much better choice in hindsight. It was a terribly roiled social scene then with MLK also being murdered. The Vietnam war was at its worst. Racist independent candidate George Wallace split the vote. Rioting was more common. Mass medias dwelled on it, exploited it as usual. If Nixon had met RFK in the fall election, most analysts have said it'd been a narrow victory for Kennedy. As it was, against Humphrey (a weak candidate) Nixon got no more than a 3% margin - no chest beater for Dicky. Yet, the Dem's choice of McGovern in 1972, another weak candidate, gave Nixon his landslide victory...only to end disgracefully in 1974 with his resignation.

You gave Boston much to be ashamed of when you secretly voted for Donnie while claiming you were a Hillary fan. HIllary fan, KIra, was shocked to find your MAGA red cap and t-shirt hidden under the mattress along with a 24k gold-framed, signed 8x10 photo of Donnie, which read "To Johnny whose candlestick lights my demonic fire. Yours in Hell, Donnie John."

~Y~
``O

Steven Douglas

Mar 26, 2023, 8:26:10 PM3/26/23
On Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 11:43:19 AM UTC-7, docufo wrote:

> https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/favorability/donald-trump/
>
> It doesn't appear Americans are rushing to Donnie's camp.

We won't know that until a few more *recent* polls come in. You see,
Doc, as I explained in my post about Trump taking a 6% point lead over
Biden, a month prior Trump's lead in the same poll was only 1% point.

But if you look at the most recent poll from that average that you are
citing, you'll see that Trump's approval has also taken a jump over the
past month. So the average you cited goes back almost the entire
previous month, which means it's showing a lot of old information
just as the month-old polls I cited were different from the more
recent polling.

docufo

Mar 27, 2023, 8:45:06 PM3/27/23
Well, all the polls and all the king's men, won't be able to put Humpty Trumpty back together again IF one indictment leads to a felony conviction.
That'll be the rock bottom reality your GOP and Trumpers are facing. If no conviction, then it's Bedlam to come. If there is a conviction, it's also Bedlam to come.
One of those ideological Catch-22's in US history that likely won't revisit the species without a whole lot of violence and social, political chaos - and menacingly, the chilling threat of losing democratic governments to forms of fascism.
China, Russia, the EU and the USA have generated a new Cold War - a massive military build-up and geopolitical realignment that threatens, once again, to devolve into all-out war, as it did for decades after WW2. It'll certainly generate megabucks for the elite of our species, manufacturing more weaponry and other war materials. It will fuel an economic boom if only to have the booms of warfare follow it.
It'll likely be the bloody centerpiece, once again, of politicians' platforms and mass media moguls' exploitations. It'll infuse many with renewed blind patriotism, but for others, it'll be a real downer for their visions of a relatively peaceful future where getting along with each other, respecting moral values and advancing human rights are more important goals than merely adding onto the overflow of extremism, narcissism and materialism that already exist.
@)=
``O

Steven Douglas

Mar 28, 2023, 1:45:13 AM3/28/23
On Monday, March 27, 2023 at 5:45:06 PM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
> On Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 5:26:10 PM UTC-7, Steven Douglas wrote:
> > On Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 11:43:19 AM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
> > >
> > > https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/favorability/donald-trump/
> > >
> > > It doesn't appear Americans are rushing to Donnie's camp.
> > We won't know that until a few more *recent* polls come in. You see,
> > Doc, as I explained in my post about Trump taking a 6% point lead over
> > Biden, a month prior Trump's lead in the same poll was only 1% point.
> >
> > But if you look at the most recent poll from that average that you are
> > citing, you'll see that Trump's approval has also taken a jump over the
> > past month. So the average you cited goes back almost the entire
> > previous month, which means it's showing a lot of old information
> > just as the month-old polls I cited were different from the more
> > recent polling.
>
> Well, all the polls and all the king's men, won't be able to put Humpty Trumpty back
> together again IF one indictment leads to a felony conviction.

On what charge? Do you even know? I really don't think you do.
Because civil lawsuits are different from criminal charges. But
that's okay, I realize you have no idea what you're talking about.

docufo

Mar 29, 2023, 3:11:18 AM3/29/23
Yes, civil suits are different in several important ways. Yet, whether the plaintiff is awarded damages in civil court, or sent up to the big house in criminal court, "guilty" means the defendant in either court has broken the law. He or she is a law breaker. Your Donnie's been repeatedly breaking the law for decades.
You have no idea of what a moral conscience is, do you? A social conscience? I don't think you do.
To you, either are simply malleable, self-serving mindsets to play ego games you enjoy - too much.

@y@
``Q

Steven Douglas

Mar 29, 2023, 3:50:59 PM3/29/23
On Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 12:11:18 AM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
> On Monday, March 27, 2023 at 10:45:13 PM UTC-7, Steven Douglas wrote:

> > > Well, all the polls and all the king's men, won't be able to put Humpty Trumpty back
> > > together again IF one indictment leads to a felony conviction.
>
> > On what charge? Do you even know? I really don't think you do.
> > Because civil lawsuits are different from criminal charges. But
> > that's okay, I realize you have no idea what you're talking about.
>
> Yes, civil suits are different in several important ways.

That's right. So what are the CRIMINAL charges being considered
for a potential indictment of Trump by the Manhattan Clown DA?

docufo

Mar 30, 2023, 12:23:23 AM3/30/23
Donnie's learned to simply pay and pay and pay, using his lawyers, to get out of the messes he usually creates for himself. And Cohen has predicted he won't get out of this really stinking mess without an indictment and a conviction. Cohen has said many times that Donald's an immoral, evil man that has a charisma that belies his true nature, which is used to con people into believing he's the cat's meow as a pal or associate - that is, as long as they remain fiercely loyal and obedient. A social slip or two, or a criticism, can result in Donnie going overboard emotionally and repeatedly striking back. Cohen said he's a monster of a man who exposes himself to be what he really is every time he loses his temper. And then the damage control is handed over to his attorney(s). Cohen served a 3-year sentence that he blames himself for - kowtowing to Donnie's demands or desires when he knew he was a crook and a bully.
So, there are multiple pending or possible indictments from multiple sources, civil suit allegations galore. It seems almost certain Donnie will be reaffirmed to be a bad boy - and a criminal, in either the strict or loose sense of the word.
But beyond that, is the most important thing to consider - are Americans going to stand by calmly and accept a second term of a crooked, egomaniacal, psychopathic authoritarian tycoon, should fate be that cruel?
Too bad we can't have a Roosevelt, or an Ike or a JFK these dreary deteriorating days. Or maybe we will. It's possible. More than that, maybe Americans will learn some harsh moral and social lessons that'll change our present disastrous course.

@y=
``Q

Steven Douglas

Mar 30, 2023, 2:18:10 AM3/30/23
Cohen is the reason they are having difficulty going ahead with the
promised (by the Manhattan Clown DA) indictment, because Cohen
is the star witness and he's a convicted perjurer. So why would any
jury believe a word he has to say?

> Cohen has said many times that Donald's an immoral, evil man

Oh, the irony!

docufo

Mar 30, 2023, 4:25:51 AM3/30/23
Yes! The irony of you and the GOP pointing fingers at Cohen for being a liar is that you're all defending a known serial crook that's lied his pants off for decades!

Matthew 7:16
New International Version
16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

Did Donald leave office having made America a more friendly place, more respectful of the ideological, racial, cultural, sexual, etc. differences and more trusting of the democratic system and its institutions?
No. He didn't.
So, whatever Biden does negatively to this nation is simply add-ons to the mess Donnie's influence and his radicals have created - which, by the way, extorted the power-mad new Speaker to make creepy slimy deals with extremists to get his butt in.
And of course, you, the cult and the GOP can't tolerate lying on the Left! It's palatable, though, if the lies come from your hellish partisanship.
Jim Jones and 913 of his stupid fans all committed suicide for his lies. That'd be a tiny drop of blood in the bucket if Trumpers won't let go of Donald and the GOP doesn't divorce itself from him, I fear.
How many Trumpers will kill themselves after Donald is disqualified for office? None, hardly. They'll go after the Left for Donnie's "retribution" he promises, as their championing "warrior" who'll somehow smite the evil Left to such a degree as to make America "great again" - that is, in line with radical rightists' ideal America. You know, where his magnificent new cities will all be Republican administered with goofballs like Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert and Mad Marge piloting flying cars! And presumably packing handguns.
What a joyous new America it would be, eh?
@y@
``Q

Steven Douglas

Mar 30, 2023, 2:48:25 PM3/30/23
So you have no problem with a corrupt Clown DA trying to indict
someone by using a convicted perjurer as his star witness? I'm
not surprised, Doc, you really don't care about the rule of law.
You just want your political enemies incarcerated, no matter how
it can be done. If it takes having a convicted perjurer go on the
stand and lie some more, you're all for it.

> Matthew 7:16
> New International Version
> 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs
> from thistles?

Ah, thank you for quoting Jesus on the group, Doc! And yes, I
do recognize the fruit that Trump brought to the presidency.
He brought more freedom and less government intrusion into
our lives (which, of course, is one of the things you hate about
him).

He brought more World Peace, including the Abraham Accords
that you mock and demean because you hate Israel almost as
much as you hate Trump.

But he also prevented Putin from invading Ukraine, which the
President who preceded him did not do, nor did the President
who succeeded him.

He brought record low unemployment to minority groups. He
brought greater prosperity to average Americans, which is
another thing you hate about him because you can't stand
anyone who has a dollar more than you do.

What it really amounts to, Doc, is that Trump did MANY good
things for this country that you never heard about, because
the LYING dishonest garbage media we have in this country
did everything they could to hide his accomplishments, while
they encouraged you to hate him as much as they do.

I wonder if you realize how unhealthy your enormous hatred
of Trump is for your mind, body, and soul?

> Did Donald leave office having made America a more friendly place, more respectful
> of the ideological, racial, cultural, sexual, etc. differences

He did for me. He healed a lot of the division that Obama gave
us, and now Biden continues to give us.

> and more trusting of the democratic system and its institutions?

No, actually he exposed the rampant corruption at the heart of
our Deep State/DC establishment (you know, the people Eisenhower
warned us about). I have a great example to share with you,
because I'm sure you haven't heard about it. And you probably
would never hear about it if I didn't make you aware of it.

You know the journalist Matt Taibbi, who was given access by
Elon Musk to the Twitter Files? Taibbi appeared before the
House Judiciary Committee a few weeks ago (which I'm sure
you know nothing about), and while he was testifying to his
knowledge of the attempts by government to CENSOR people
on Twitter, his home was visited by an IRS agent.

Now I'm sure that means nothing to you, but it's actually a
big deal if an IRS agent comes to your home without there
having been some prior communications. You see, Doc,
during those hearings, some of the Democrats on that
committee asked him how much money he's making for
taking on that task of sharing the Twitter Files with all
of us.

As if a reporter is not supposed to ever make any money?
This guy is a Democrat, he used to work for Rolling Stone.
Yet the Democrats attacked him, called him a "so-called
journalist", and then sent the IRS to intimidate him at his
home. And you think I'm supposed to trust our government?

Headline: "Biden White House silent on IRS visiting ‘Twitter Files’
reporter Matt Taibbi"

[excerpt] The White House declined to comment Wednesday on
an IRS agent’s visit to journalist Matt Taibbi’s home on the same
day that he testified to a House subcommittee investigating the
“weaponization” of government.

The surprise March 9 door-knock came as the “Twitter Files”
collaborator described his reporting on how the government
pressured social media platforms to censor online speech. [end excerpt]

https://nypost.com/2023/03/29/white-house-silent-on-irs-visit-twitter-files-matt-taibbi/

> So, whatever Biden does negatively to this nation is simply add-ons

How nice. So the Democrats are weaponizing the Deep State/DC
Establishment (you know, the people Eisenhower warned us about),
and you are just giddy about it. Wow, just wow.

docufo

Apr 1, 2023, 2:29:36 PM4/1/23
Did you know there have been 45 other Presidents and there's no record of any of them being anywhere near as insulting, persecutory, lying, immature, conning, divisive, arrogant, self-defeating, authoritarian, hate-baiting, ad nauseam, as Donnie's been? And did you know many of them accomplished great things without dividing this nation into ideological hate camps and resorting to immoral and illegal behaviors? If we need to make "progress" so goddamned desperately, we'd turn to a prickly fruitcake like Donald, I'd suppose, but there are plenty of potentially good leaders on the Right that could get the job done well without the behavioral ugliness.
@y=
``Q

Steven Douglas

Apr 1, 2023, 7:55:48 PM4/1/23
There's no record of any of them having their campaigns spied on by the
corrupt Deep State/DC Establishment (you know, the people Eisenhower
warned us about), then having the corrupt opposing nominee from the
corrupt Democratic Party pay for a fake dossier to smear Trump with a
pack of LIES.

There's no record of any of the other 45 Presidents having their presidency
sabotaged by the corrupt Deep State/DC Establishment (along with their
friends in the corrupt media, and their friends in the corrupt Democratic
Party), to the point they initiated a fake investigation based on the fake
dossier that they used to harass Trump every step of the way through
his presidency.

Given all those FACTS, in which the corrupt Deep State and Democratic
Party (but I repeat myself) did everything they could to divide this
country, with Hillary insulting millions of Trump supporters by referring
to us as "a basket of deplorables", why would you not expect Trump
to be a bit defensive about all of the corrupt actions taken by his
corrupt political opponents?

JTEM is Magic

Apr 1, 2023, 8:16:10 PM4/1/23
Steven Douglas wrote:

> There's no record of any of them having their

Check this out:

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/study-suggests-tyrannosaurus-rex-had-lips/

If T-Rex had lips, they undoubtedly did a lot of kissing so they weren't
killers. They were quite affectionate. I think. Maybe.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/713373848091934720

docufo

Apr 1, 2023, 9:26:23 PM4/1/23
Didn't the statement I made make good sense to you? We don't need a bad super-rich boy to make things good again. It'll never make sense to turn to a corrupted leader for social and moral improvement. Nothing of who and what you support will create a better America by separating tens of millions on the Left from tens of millions on the Right into war camps. But since you've senselessly argued for many years that conservatives are a morally, socially and intellectually superior group, it stands to reason it'd all make "sense" to you, getting "things done" no matter how corrupted, as long as your hated enemies are demonized and you're making more bucks.
Sold down Donnies' River of No Return heading for the falls.

@y=
``V

Steven Douglas

Apr 2, 2023, 1:00:22 AM4/2/23
Do you think I would I have written a three paragraph rebuttal to your
statement if I thought your statement made good sense? Obviously
you didn't read my rebuttal, or you would not have asked that question.

docufo

Apr 2, 2023, 7:29:16 PM4/2/23
So, what' are the charges against whoever in your conspiracy belief you think are the evil leftists? Where's the court action, baby?

Where is the evidence of an electoral rigging that Donnie's so sure of?

I asked you sarcastically, "does it make good sense," simply because, after reading your Jim Jordan-esque analysis, it doesn't make good sense. It's fantasy, paranoia at work with fanaticism to top it all off.

They won't be bringing theories to court to prove or disprove, but the accused breakers of specific laws that demand certain punishments.

I'd wager there's more substance to the Daniels+ case than anything Donnie's offered up to courts. If it fails, there's plenty more to come.

I'll be watching him surrender his ass in NYC and I hope it upsets your stomach. It should, your support for that crooked man would upset many peoples' stomachs.

Nixon spied on his political enemies, attempted to ruin them and thumb his nose at constitutional restraints on Presidential authority.

I'd be ashamed if I were you, which I'm relieved I'm not, of supporting this horrid elitist crook, Donnie, as I'd be of supporting Richard Nixon.
@y=
``V

docufo

Apr 2, 2023, 8:04:50 PM4/2/23
Jeeezzuzz!! The FBI has been found guilty of illegally spying on both leftist and rightist groups for decades! Spying on politicians, celebs, labor leaders, protest groups, and even ufologists and their clubs - you fucking name it. It's not unusual for the FBI in its long history of illegal snooping. It's been a sad story that earlier focused on leftists but now it's the rightists. Donald's a fanatical leader of a crazed cult, junior. He's a Jim Jones-esque figure for politicos. And his followers are just as lost in their beliefs as Jones' followers. That prompts the FBI to be intensely interested in him and his cult. Like they were with the Davidians in Waco long ago. Donald's upper circle included Steve Bannon, who along with Donnie, Roger, Rudy Tooty and many others, spew out virtual seditiousness. Seditious utterings get the attention of the FBI, left or right.

I quote:

The Palmer Raids, as they came to be known, after Attorney General A. Mitchell Palmer, ushered in an era that tested the nation’s commitment to the civil liberties enshrined in the Constitution. One hundred years later, the FBI continues to target political dissent with a broad mandate, little oversight, and next to no transparency. The FBI continues to routinely conflate dissent with terrorism, and remains particularly fixated on leftist ideologies. Like the old bureau under Palmer, today’s FBI also casts its net around a wide range of civil society and social justice groups as well as racial and religious minorities.

“What is known is that there is a persistent pattern of monitoring civil society activity,” the report concludes, calling for strict oversight and reform of the bureau. “The FBI continuously singles out peace, racial justice, environmental, and economic justice groups for scrutiny. This is consistent with a decades-long pattern of FBI First Amendment abuses and suggests deeply seated political bias.”

https://theintercept.com/2019/10/22/terrorism-fbi-political-dissent/

You grow very tiresome.

@yo
``~

Steven Douglas

Apr 2, 2023, 9:34:28 PM4/2/23
Hmm, I suppose I should have known that you know NOTHING about the
government's spying that started on Trump's campaign in 2016, soon
after Trump won the Republican nomination. It's still difficult to believe
that the Deep State/DC Establishment would spy on Trump's campaign,
using the fake dossier that was paid for by Hillary Clinton's campaign
and the DNC. I realize you know nothing about that, because you are
the most ill-informed person who has ever posted here.

Let's see, where are the charges and court action for that? They are
buried in the hallways of the Deep State/DC Establishment, who
protect Democrats while they prosecute Republicans. So what do
you think might have happened to Hillary's campaign because of
that fake dossier that she knew was fake, but used it to try to
defeat Trump? She was fined by the FEC (what is the FEC you
ask, because you have no idea what it is? -- Look it up) for
campaign finance violations.

In other words, Doc, she was not indicted, she was not prosecuted,
she was protected by the Deep State/DC Establishment that has
made itself quite obvious in recent years, thanks to Trump.

If Trump did nothing else but expose the Deep State swamp that
he tried to drain (but they refused to be drained), I will forever be
grateful to him for exposing them.

Steven Douglas

Apr 2, 2023, 9:35:25 PM4/2/23
If you want me to read whatever you wrote, don't start out by mocking the
name of Jesus. Because that's as far as I will read whenever you do this.

docufo

Apr 3, 2023, 5:53:19 AM4/3/23
OH my, my! This is the first time you've squawked out that particular piously driven "demand" at me, to practice self-censorship of a commonly used expression of utter exasperation when addressing your usual self-righteous, demonizing, hypocritical partisan hacking. Gosh, golly, gee were words once attacked by religious nuts back in the 1950s and 60s, when they claimed it was a sneaky attempt to disparage Jesus and God. LOL! Another part of the antichrist apostasy that is expected to overwhelm and corrupt so many calling themselves Christians.
Television and radio shows, comedians and satirists, and just everyday people, use those euphemisms commonly. And "Jeeezzuzzz" is just another one of a variety. I could've said "Jesus christ" instead. That'd be blatantly dishonoring Jesus. If I'd said, 'Mother of Mary!' that'd been okay with you, but Catholics would've been upset.
More evidence, right here in this tiny forum, you've appointed yourself a would-be censor of a commonly used euphemism, albeit slightly altered for more effect, more exasperation being expressed. Who hasn't expressed such frustration with your mindset over the years, using all manner of common euphemisms. "Holy moly!"
As your Republican Party sinks like a rock into the quicksand of far-right fanaticism, fascistically promoting a fake Christian, a phony Presbyterian ex-President whose anti-Christian behavior, if not unpatriotic, seditious and incitingly divisive, lying and spewing false accusations, demeaning his opponents in every way, including derogatory name-calling - all the while excusing him for his many trespasses in your and their undying support for that egomaniacal serial business crook and philanderer, it'd be expected that a judgmental self-righteous moralizing CINO like yourself would get even more prickly and defensive, more demanding of compliance to your and their shitload of stinking hypocrisy!
LOLol!
So, once again, "JEEEZZUSS!!" and, because of your fascistic mindset, a deserved add-on, "For christ's sakes, man!"
I just hope this nation can weather another long vicious storm of far-right evangelism poured into far-right politicism - this time, ostensibly, to shield an ex-President that sells his trading card sets of self-glorifying images of himself as various super-heroes, with supernatural powers, that'll crush all opposition.
Christ-O-Mighty!! Lordy, Lordy!

0|0
`V

Steven Douglas

Apr 3, 2023, 4:37:22 PM4/3/23
On Monday, April 3, 2023 at 2:53:19 AM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
> On Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 6:35:25 PM UTC-7, Steven Douglas wrote:
> > On Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 5:04:50 PM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
>
> > > Jeeezzuzz!!
>
> > If you want me to read whatever you wrote, don't start out by mocking the
> > name of Jesus. Because that's as far as I will read whenever you do this.
>
> OH my, my! This is the first time you've squawked out that particular piously driven
> "demand" at me,

Maybe I've grown tired of your constant anti-religious mocking of
anything having to do with Christianity.

> to practice self-censorship

You're free to do as you please. I have no power over you.

> of a commonly used expression of utter exasperation

Yes, and that's what's wrong with it. It's a shame that is has
become so common, that our society has grown so cold and
cynical that it no longer has even a shred of respect for God.

Satan is winning, and you are one of his tools.

> when addressing your usual self-righteous, demonizing, hypocritical
> partisan hacking.

Do you know what the word partisan means? It does not mean
"conservative", as you apparently think it does. You should look
up the word, so you get a better understanding of it and realize
that it applies to you every bit as much as it applies to me.

docufo

Apr 3, 2023, 4:57:03 PM4/3/23
Well, yes, do you? It's always meant a strong supporter of a cause, a party, a candidate, a person, etc. And that means I used it quite appropriately and applicably.
Maybe you should get off your egoistic high horse that has you somehow imagining your radical political partisanship hasn't grown tiresome and even hellish here.
No, I'm not one of Satan's tools, junior, you are. You're a perfect depiction of the Antichrist's prophesied horde of Christian apostates that will be his satanic church.
I don't believe much of what is prophesied will come out as expected, but I do believe extremism, left or right, can bring about a hell on Earth for all of us, as it's done in times past, especially when it's infused with religious radicalism.
And I don't have any sway over your independent will which the Constitution guarantees you the freedom to exercise, with respect of course to others' rights. I can't keep you from going off the deep end with Donnie.
You're free to sail over the falls with him in his out-of-control canoe of extremism.
@|=
``Q

Steven Douglas

Apr 3, 2023, 7:49:48 PM4/3/23
The root of the word is party, so the word partisan means someone
who supports a political party. But when you have routinely used the
word to describe me as a partisan, you always put it in a context that
gives the word "partisan" a negative connotation. As if to be a partisan
in your mind is a bad thing.

See above, where you included the word "partisan' among the words
"self-righteous", "demonizing", and "hypocritical". Of course those
words also apply to you, especially that you are a hypocrite to call
me a partisan when you are one yourself.

> It's always meant a strong supporter of a cause, a party, a candidate, a person, etc.
> And that means I used it quite appropriately and applicably.

Then look in the mirror, because you are all those words you applied
to me. And then some.

> Maybe you should get off your egoistic high horse that has you somehow imagining
> your radical political partisanship

Oh, the irony! It's like a pot calling the kettle black. Just absolutely
incredible that you don't even know what a hypocrite you are.

> hasn't grown tiresome and even hellish here.

You're free to leave anytime you please.

> No, I'm not one of Satan's tools, junior, you are.

Let's look for some evidence of which of us is Satan's tool. Let's
start with the downward spiral of our society in general, thanks
in large part to the left's push to remove God from our society.
Are we a better society since the left has succeeded in removing
God from our society?

Have our major cities improved or deteriorated since Democrats
have taken over those cities and run them into the ground? That
all started decades ago, and continues to this day as crime is
out-of-control, and big city DAs fail to prosecute violent criminals,
as is the case with the current Manhattan Clown DA.

Then, let's look at the sleazy videos you've been producing and
sharing with the world. Do you think Satan approves of your
videos? And do you think the God of the Bible would approve
of your videos, if you believed in Him?

Those are two yes or no answers, and I expect you to ignore
them because that's what you always do when I back you into
a corner.

docufo

Apr 3, 2023, 9:14:53 PM4/3/23
Do you think Jesus approves of your CINO apostasy?
I'd expect the Antichrist's church would have you as a preacher.
Eventually you'd end up like televangelist Kenneth Copeland. LOL!

They should put heavy lead boots on Kenneth to keep him from floating into orbit.

Here he is, laughing like you do secretly every night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBkegy4aDvk

Extremism in politics fueled by extremism in religion.

A nuclear bomb of high insane emotions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4daeEacIVI

You're splitting the atoms. Hallelujah!

#y=
`Q

Steven Douglas

Apr 4, 2023, 1:29:11 AM4/4/23
On Monday, April 3, 2023 at 6:14:53 PM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
> On Monday, April 3, 2023 at 4:49:48 PM UTC-7, Steven Douglas wrote:
> > On Monday, April 3, 2023 at 1:57:03 PM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
>
> > > No, I'm not one of Satan's tools, junior, you are.
>
> > Let's look for some evidence of which of us is Satan's tool. Let's
> > start with the downward spiral of our society in general, thanks
> > in large part to the left's push to remove God from our society.
> > Are we a better society since the left has succeeded in removing
> > God from our society?
> >
> > Have our major cities improved or deteriorated since Democrats
> > have taken over those cities and run them into the ground? That
> > all started decades ago, and continues to this day as crime is
> > out-of-control, and big city DAs fail to prosecute violent criminals,
> > as is the case with the current Manhattan Clown DA.
> >
> > Then, let's look at the sleazy videos you've been producing and
> > sharing with the world. Do you think Satan approves of your
> > videos? And do you think the God of the Bible would approve
> > of your videos, if you believed in Him?
>
> > Those are two yes or no answers, and I expect you to ignore
> > them because that's what you always do when I back you into
> > a corner.

And, of course, I was right. You didn't even try to answer the
questions. Instead, you try to deflect by inventing garbage
that has no basis in reality.

> Do you think Jesus approves of your CINO apostasy?

Matthew 3:16: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his
only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but
have eternal life."

> I'd expect the Antichrist's church would have you as a preacher.

Well first, I really hope I'm not here when the Antichrist comes
to power. But if I am, I'm in trouble because after the Antichrist
reads the archives of this group and sees how often I've quoted
the Bible. He's not going to like me, and I'll probably be quickly
put to death because I'll be considered a threat to his power.

> Eventually you'd end up like televangelist Kenneth Copeland. LOL!

It really tickles you to dream up BS about me in your own
imagination, doesn't it? It's just a shame you couldn't answer
the questions I asked you. But I'm not surprised, you did
exactly what I knew you would do. You're so predictable.

docufo

Apr 4, 2023, 1:51:41 PM4/4/23
Nah, if the Antichrist is what so many imagine - pure satanic evil, the god of lies and chaos - he'd rejoice you're
turning half the nation, of the Left ideology, into deplorable traitors, perverts, slavers and godless, soulless
creatures working all manner of evils out on the "good" innocent side - Republicans and conservatives, the pious and today, even far rightists!
And then have them "justifiably" persecuted in a variety of nasty ways, by violent supremacists, authoritarians, fascists and Christians masquerading as "good patriotic God-fearing people" - providing many rationales to consider the Left as generally inferior socially, morally and intellectually. Satan would be overjoyed by both the demonization and victimization of Democrats, liberals and leftists.
It'd be his wet dream in Hell, albeit turning quickly to vapor from all the intense heat.
Yep, the Left's denizens would be regarded as the "new Jews" as a persecuted people. Donnie's diatribes make it crystal clear he's the savior of it all, smiting the evil Left, but with something far short of super-human powers portrayed in his trading card sets he hawked.
He's now at this moment, again, the center of media attention as he and Satan would like it to be. Creating more divisiveness, chaos, hatred, fear, violence and rebellion against a democratic system that is actually much better than this species' behavior probably deserves.
"Reality"? You mean your and millions' belief there's a Satan and demons, and a Hell? LOL! Well, I'm not a believer, I'm a satirist. We make our own hells and we're really working hard on this national manifestation of evils. Donnie's the focal point but it'll spread out much further if his devotees continue to undermine the system with dark threatening fantasies. Reality is in short supply for that effort.
In any case, look for anything to happen anywhere at any time in the aftermath of his indictment today.

~)=
``Q

Steven Douglas

Apr 4, 2023, 7:02:50 PM4/4/23
We don't have to "imagine", we just have to read the Bible.

> - pure satanic evil, the god of lies and chaos - he'd rejoice you're
> turning half the nation, of the Left ideology, into deplorable traitors, perverts, slavers
> and godless, soulless creatures

You mean Satan would like that we're telling the truth? I don't
think so, I think Satan enjoys the lies of the left, and he hates
the truth of the right.

By the way, that word "deplorables" was taken by Hillary, and
used to describe Trump voters. It's too late now for you to try
to turn it around and say we're using it on your side.

> working all manner of evils out on the "good" innocent side - Republicans and
> conservatives, the pious and today, even far rightists!
> And then have them "justifiably" persecuted in a variety of nasty ways, by violent
> supremacists, authoritarians, fascists

Looking back at the summer of 2020, you just described your
side. You just described the bombings of pro-life offices, which
have yet to be fully investigated and prosecuted. You described
the Deep State/DC Establishment as the authoritarians and
fascists that they are. All of that is on your side, not mine. And
Satan loves every bit of it.

> and Christians masquerading as "good patriotic God-fearing people" - providing many
> rationales to consider the Left as generally inferior socially, morally and intellectually.

As I pointed out in a recent post, look at the results of Democratic
Party control of our major cities over the past few decades. Those
cities are crumbling into societal chaos, as big city DAs refuse to
prosecute criminals and let them wander the streets attacking
innocent people. Will you address this point this time, or will
you ignore it again -- as you always do?

> Satan would be overjoyed by both the demonization and victimization of Democrats,
> liberals and leftists.

No, he's overjoyed when godless people attack believers in God,
which is what the left does on a regular basis. Christians can be
attacked and killed by some kook leftist, and the leftists who are
in control of our media and government will tell us it's the fault of
the victims for being killed.

I notice you had nothing to say about the most recent school
shooting. Why is that, Doc? I was waiting for you to blame a
Christian for it, as you love to do. Satan loves it when you do that.

> It'd be his wet dream in Hell, albeit turning quickly to vapor from all the intense heat.
> Yep, the Left's denizens would be regarded as the "new Jews"

Ah, no, leftists hate Jews. You're full of crap, as usual.

JTEM is Magic

Apr 4, 2023, 8:01:56 PM4/4/23
docufo wrote:

> Nah, if the Antichrist is what so many imagine - pure satanic evil, the god of lies and chaos - he'd rejoice you're
> turning half the nation, of the Left ideology, into

I point to 2016 as the end of it all. Back then when all the LeftTards
worked so hard to overturn Roe v Wade, stack the court with
raging conservatives, spit on the best post war years America had
(the Clinton years) in favor of crowing Trump.

The left is gone. There's not a morsel of decency remaining.

Looking back, it was probably all over when it turned unambiguously
fascist, the left.

"Punch a fascist" = violently suppress any competing ideological views.

The fascist weren't bad because of their symbols and uniforms. They
were bad because of the things the did... to people.

But even LeftTards are mimicking their Nazi role models.

"White People" have replaced Jews, and "Capitalism" has replaced
"Communism" but, strangely, they're very antisemitic as well...

And the Gwobull Warbling? It is perhaps the greatest achievement
in mind control EVER. What? TWO generations trained to believe that
the planet is burning up during an ice age -- all caused by the COOLING
properties of fossil fuels?

The Nazis took over, hypnotized a nation with LESS, and it took them a
lot longer...

We're done. Our only hope is that people wake the fuck up and so far you
all insist that you won't.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/713529832816902144

docufo

Apr 5, 2023, 6:04:46 PM4/5/23
I view America now as a wild circus with so many rings of clown acts the audience has grown listless, depressed and hopeless, and left wondering what it was that kept this nation together for 250 years. It seems now that it's been a self-deceptive destructive narcissism whose indulgers are beginning to feel the pain of fooling themselves for a long time while elitists lost their moral compass in denial.
A horribly corrupted ex-President looks unlike any other in our history, leading a destructive and clueless cult. There's something ugly going on that's getting worse in peoples' heads - a creeping feeling that we're following the act of the USSR, Nazi Germany or Italian fascism, destroying ourselves in a bloody Bedlam that could be the end of America as we've generally known it.
This historical downfall we're presently suffering is sadly only beginning.

@)o
``~

JTEM is Magic

Apr 5, 2023, 7:26:20 PM4/5/23
docufo wrote:

> I view America now as a wild circus

...you say, while wearing your clown shoes, clown nose and orange
fright wig...

> with so many rings of clown acts the audience has grown listless, depressed and hopeless,
> and left wondering what it was that kept this nation together for 250 years.

You tore it apart.

Congratulations.

The 1% ordered you to think stupid thoughts and you did. The 1% ordered you
to go hysterical and slave for everything you hate, and you did. Then the 1%
ordered you to burn down our cities, or at least cheer it along, and you did.

You're to blame.

It's like you're sitting in the life raft, shooting holes in the bottom, screaming
about how much the thought of sinking upsets you...

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/713714006743973888