Poor Biden, he doesn't know what to do -- again

Steven Douglas

Sep 23, 2022, 2:18:11 AM9/23/22
Remember that video of Biden when Obama came to visit at the
White House, and poor ol' Joe was wandering around not knowing
where to go or what to do? Well, he still doesn't know where he's
supposed to go or what he's supposed to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28w-388gS7U

Is this guy really the President of the United States? This is really
sad. No wonder our country is falling apart.

JTEM is Magic

Sep 23, 2022, 2:36:06 AM9/23/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

> Remember that video of Biden when Obama came to visit at the
> White House, and poor ol' Joe was wandering around not knowing
> where to go or what to do? Well, he still doesn't know where he's
> supposed to go or what he's supposed to do.

Isn't that how Democrats described Reagan?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696159783196246016

docufo

Sep 23, 2022, 5:00:13 AM9/23/22
It's falling apart because you, Donald and his cult have crossed over to
Satan's side and none of you have a damned clue!!

@y+

Steven Douglas

Sep 23, 2022, 3:42:58 PM9/23/22
On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 11:36:06 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > Remember that video of Biden when Obama came to visit at the
> > White House, and poor ol' Joe was wandering around not knowing
> > where to go or what to do? Well, he still doesn't know where he's
> > supposed to go or what he's supposed to do.
>
> Isn't that how Democrats described Reagan?

Of course. But they were wrong, of course. As they almost always
are. Reagan was sharp for most of his presidency, and only started
to show signs of growing old near the end of his presidency. But
even then, he returned for the 1992 Republican Convention, and he
gave a GREAT speech!!!! I wonder if Biden will be able to do that
four years after his presidency ends? Maybe we'll find out.

Do you know that Biden was already older when he became president

than Reagan was when he left the presidency?

Steven Douglas

Sep 23, 2022, 3:44:21 PM9/23/22
On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 2:00:13 AM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
> On 9/22/2022 11:18 PM, Steven Douglas wrote:
> > Remember that video of Biden when Obama came to visit at the
> > White House, and poor ol' Joe was wandering around not knowing
> > where to go or what to do? Well, he still doesn't know where he's
> > supposed to go or what he's supposed to do.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28w-388gS7U
> >
> > Is this guy really the President of the United States? This is really
> > sad. No wonder our country is falling apart.
>
> It's falling apart because you, Donald and his cult

Absolutely incredible. The world was SO much better off
during Trump's presidency than it is now, with this feeble
old man who doesn't know which way to go.

docufo

Sep 23, 2022, 4:35:11 PM9/23/22
The world will be much better off after investigations nail him and his
cohorts for the traitors, bullies and inciters they all are.

It won't likely stop a civil war from developing, in fact, it may help
ignite it. Yet, the LAW and TRUTH via the legislative and justice
systems have to be applied to ALL citizens, high and low.

YOUR crooked business in California will probably come under
investigation sooner or later. They'll find you've been using Donald's
illegal method of overvaluing your assets and evading taxes.

And they'll find on your cell records some messages to Putin:

"Hi ya, Vlad, I'm one of Donnie's biggest fans and I know you and he
are two peas in a pod! Two peas I absolutely adore. Wish I was in Moscow
today, shaking your hand! Kisses and hugs for your decision to put those
creepy Ukrainians in their place, the uppity mothers! Ha ha ha! Donnie's
coming back and I hope you and your agents help him defeat the vicious
monster, Joe Biden! Glory to the czars! PS - Anything I can do to help
you and Donnie, just whistle! --Stevie

@y=

JTEM is Magic

Sep 23, 2022, 4:44:51 PM9/23/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

> JTEM is Magic wrote:

> > Steven Douglas wrote:
> > > Remember that video of Biden when Obama came to visit at the
> > > White House, and poor ol' Joe was wandering around not knowing
> > > where to go or what to do? Well, he still doesn't know where he's
> > > supposed to go or what he's supposed to do.
> >
> > Isn't that how Democrats described Reagan?

> Of course.

"Stick a fork in me, Myrtle. I'm done."

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696159783196246016

Steven Douglas

Sep 23, 2022, 6:39:59 PM9/23/22
On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 1:35:11 PM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
> On 9/23/2022 12:44 PM, Steven Douglas wrote:

> >> It's falling apart because you, Donald and his cult
> >
> > Absolutely incredible. The world was SO much better off
> > during Trump's presidency than it is now, with this feeble
> > old man who doesn't know which way to go.
>
> The world will be much better off after investigations nail him and his
> cohorts for the traitors, bullies and inciters they all are.
>
> It won't likely stop a civil war from developing, in fact, it may help
> ignite it. Yet, the LAW and TRUTH via the legislative and justice
> systems have to be applied to ALL citizens, high and low.

Really? Then why did the corrupt James Comey let Hillary
Clinton escape a raid of her house? She had classified
information on her crappy homemade server, which was
hacked by who knows how many foreign nations?

Unlike a president, she did not have the authority to
declassify any of the classified information that was on
her crappy server. Yet she was not held accountable,
because the "justice" system in our country is broken.
It has been broken by the corrupt people who are in
charge in Washington, DC. You know, the people
Eisenhower warned us about.

Steven Douglas

Sep 23, 2022, 6:41:33 PM9/23/22
On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 1:44:51 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > JTEM is Magic wrote:

> > > Isn't that how Democrats described Reagan?
>
> > Of course. But they were wrong, of course. As they almost always
> > are. Reagan was sharp for most of his presidency, and only started
> > to show signs of growing old near the end of his presidency. But
> > even then, he returned for the 1992 Republican Convention, and he
> > gave a GREAT speech!!!! I wonder if Biden will be able to do that
> > four years after his presidency ends? Maybe we'll find out.
>
> > Do you know that Biden was already older when he became president
>
> > than Reagan was when he left the presidency?
>
> "Stick a fork in me, Myrtle. I'm done."

Yes, you are. Checkmate.

JTEM is Magic

Sep 24, 2022, 3:03:09 PM9/24/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

[...]

Read usenet every day for a diet rich in irony.

You are the worst troll.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696239970089910272

Steven Douglas

Sep 24, 2022, 8:05:14 PM9/24/22
On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 12:03:09 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> Checkmate.
>
> Read usenet every day for a diet rich in irony.

True. There's some of it just below, written by the most prolific
troll in the history of usenet.

> You are the worst troll.

I think you've got me beat, by probably a factor of a thousand
percent, if not more.

Want an example of what I'm talking about? Because I have a
really good one, if you'd like to see it.

Steven Douglas

Sep 25, 2022, 8:58:46 PM9/25/22
On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 11:36:06 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > Remember that video of Biden when Obama came to visit at the
> > White House, and poor ol' Joe was wandering around not knowing
> > where to go or what to do? Well, he still doesn't know where he's
> > supposed to go or what he's supposed to do.
>
> Isn't that how Democrats described Reagan?

Since you brought up Reagan, I decided to go back and look at the
speech he gave at the 1992 Republican National Convention. He
was older then than Biden is now. Since you brought up Reagan,
let's do a comparison, shall we? Biden at 79, Reagan at 81. Fair
enough?

"Joe Biden's Senior Moment of the Week Vol. 12", at age 79.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AtKWZrLrEo

And now, Reagan's speech in 1992, at age 81.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?31259-1/republican-national-convention-address

As you can see, there is no comparison.

docufo

Sep 26, 2022, 7:37:14 PM9/26/22
The authority for Donald or any President to declassify top secret and
other highly sensitive information is in considerable legal jeopardy.

That authority, that alleged legality, whether finally determined to be
legal or not, raises major questions as to why Donnie felt it was
necessary to remove, without prior notice or explanation, the most
sensitive national security info, including nuclear capabilities.

It was more than likely another chapter in Donnie's huge childish hissy
fit over the "rigged election" - done at the same time as two
unprecedented impeachment hearings were happening, his ordering a top
Iranian general murdered by drones, a ruinous historical pandemic was
raging and he and his cohorts maneuvering illegally to alter the Georgia
EC votes while planning a vicious assault by his fanatics on our seat of
government (also unprecedented).

And if the "King" doesn't like the process of search and seizure of his
golden palace, it's just too bad his sick hatred and weirdness drove him
to snatch top secret files. What other President has done such a
ridiculous and potentially dangerous violation of the nation's top
security? No one seems to understand why the mentally ill oaf did it. No
sensible explanation from him other than his belief a President has the
power to potentially expose the nation's top secrets. Perhaps he can
sell 'em to Vlad or use 'em on his opponents.

LOL! Just a very pissed-off, entitled, tyrannical, thieving,
psychopathic fat billionaire who can't cope with losing a fair election!
And every week his tongue digs his political career deeper into a hole
that appears destined to end in Hell for him. Whether it ends up as
warring Hell for the rest of us is the burning question at this juncture.

#y@
-v-

Steven Douglas

Sep 27, 2022, 2:52:00 AM9/27/22
What nuclear capabilities? How do you know about that? Was it
because of an illegal leak by the corrupt FBI or the corrupt DOJ?
How is it that the Washington Post gets these illegal leaks on
investigations that the corrupt FBI or the corrupt DOJ are not
supposed to reveal while the investigation is going on?

And you wonder why I, and so many other conservatives, no
longer trust the corrupt FBI or the corrupt DOJ? Remember
during the corrupt DOJ investigation into "Trump/Russia
collusion", that the corrupt FBI or the corrupt DOJ continued
to illegally leak false information about the investigation that
was based on a lie? The Washington Post and the New York
Times had a new story every day, from a single lying source.

So now with this corrupt investigation by the corrupt FBI and
the corrupt DOJ, they illegally leaked to the Washington Post
that "nuclear" secrets were among the "classified" documents
that Trump had in a secure environment, under guard by the
Secret Service.

This whole thing stinks, and you would know that if you were
not blinded by your hatred of Trump, and your partisan bias.

> It was more than likely

More than likely? Is that all you've got? Your speculation about
anything is irrelevant, Doc.

<snip irrelevant BS>

> What other President has done such a ridiculous and potentially dangerous
> violation of the nation's top security?

[quoting] "The Obama Foundation agrees to transfer up to three
million three hundred thousand dollars to the National Archives
Trust Fund to support the move of *CLASSIFIED* and unclassified
Obama Presidential records and artifacts from Hoffman Estates
to NARA-controlled facilities that CONFORM to the agency's
archival storage standards for such records and artifacts, and
for the modification of each space." [end quote]

http://www.obama.org/wp-content/uploads/BOF-NARA-LOI.pdf

"Updated Information About Obama Presidential Library"

[quoting] "The classified records have been relocated to the
National Archives at College Park, MD, to facilitate their review
for declassification as part of the work by the National
Declassification Center (established by President Obama via
Executive Order 13526) and in keeping with recommendations
of the Public Interest Declassification Board. [end quote]

https://www.archives.gov/presidential-libraries/information-about-new-model-for-obama-presidential-library

I wonder why the corrupt FBI and the corrupt DOJ did not
raid Obama's warehouse, where he had classified and
unclassified documents? Could it be that the corrupt FBI
and the corrupt DOJ are politicized agencies that operate
under the control of the Deep State/DC establishment that
Eisenhower warned us about?

docufo

Sep 27, 2022, 1:56:42 PM9/27/22
When it's the Right's that's under intense constitutional heat, they're
complaining they're being victimized by the radical Left. And vice versa.

The Left complained in the 1950s-70s the FBI, DOJ and corporations were
dominated or heavily influenced by the radical Right.

So, the summary of your paranoia about the radical Left corrupting our
justice and legislative systems, and of course the Executive Branch, is
that really no elected official, court judge, media purveyor (etc) can
be trusted unless they're right-wing and/or approved by Donald, the
Trumpers, the GOP, right-wing media, etc.

Are we then, in your view, limited to a proven serial business fraud,
Donnie (and his adult kids), a pathological liar (and a devilish host of
other severe behavioral negatives), his criminal pals and those he and
his cult approve of, to determine what is actually good or evil,
trustworthy or not, legal or illegal, moral or immoral, real or fake,
patriotic or commie, ad nauseam??

That's my assessment of your, Donnie and his cultists' collective
mindset - and it's gone quite awry, and smelling more sulfurous as
evidence piles up for indictments forthcoming. And they are coming to
bring Donnie and and his mesmerized some goddamn hard truth and reality
via the constitutional democratic process.

And so you and the Right can bleat away about the supposed injustices of
our national system of laws and legislation, our national medias, etc.,
but it all distills down to the sickeningly corrupted, undemocratic and
just plain stupid, juvenile and irrational fears and hatred boiling on
the Right these acrimonious pre-civil war days.

Scream and groan, junior, all your little lungs can allow, but your
Donnie and his movement are poisonous to our democracy as long as it
revolves around himself and what they want without regard for our laws
and respect for people's rights. Making abortion illegal again after 50
years of illegality is one of those glaringly cruel goals of the Right,
so it's no surprise at all to the Left the GOP is backing up an ass boil
of a man that in ordinary times would've been laughed out of the GOP,
supported by a small percentage at best. Goldwater got relatively few
votes with his radicalism, rattling nuclear sabers and coddling white
supremacists and war mongers.

Your party today has become an extremist/personality cult. Saturated
with big lies, hypocrisy, idiocy, self interest, corrupted leadership
and coddling far-Right evangelicals blowing apocalyptic smoke - but let
'em all dance naked around the midnight bonfires. Hell's a'comin'!! Your
Donnie and the Right called down the goddamn thunder!!

@)0

docufo

Sep 27, 2022, 2:17:19 PM9/27/22
LOLOLOlolol!!

So, are we to search Obama's private residence then for "declassified"
secret government documents??

Will we find such highly sensitive docs stuffed in boxes in Obama's house?

Was there an addendum to that executive order that allows an exiting
President to raid our archives and move it to his residence?

Well, is there??

#)#

Steven Douglas

Sep 27, 2022, 3:53:26 PM9/27/22
Nothing Constitutional about it. In fact, what they did is
unconstitutional. The warrant to search Trump's home
was overly broad. Read the 4th Amendment, Doc, and
educate yourself. I am truly amazed sometimes, at the
way you pontificate here, which exposes your basic lack
of knowledge on some of the most fundamental aspects
of our nation.

A warrant is supposed to be very specific about what
they are looking for, yet the warrant for this search gave
the corrupt FBI the unconstitutional "authority" to search
for anything they could find. That means they could have
taken anything and everything in the house. This level of
corruption is beyond anything we have ever seen in this
country. Even J. Edgar Hoover would be shocked by this,
and he'd have to wonder why his superiors never gave him
this kind of abusive authority.

> complaining they're being victimized by the radical Left. And vice versa.

I have more examples I could give you, such as the abusive
raid on a pro-lifer's home. But more on that later. Right now,
I want to show you the hypocrisy and double standard of the
corrupt FBI and the corrupt DOJ.

> The Left complained in the 1950s-70s the FBI, DOJ and corporations were
> dominated or heavily influenced by the radical Right.

Not heavily influenced by the right, but just enough to keep them
fair and impartial. It only SEEEMED to the radical left that they
were heavily influenced by the right, because the left wants NO
influence of the right. And it took them some time to accomplish
that, but they have succeeded. Those corrupt institutions are now
run by radical leftists, with NO influence from the right.

But that's going to change in the coming months. The corruption
at the highest levels of our government must be fixed, or this
country will be destroyed. But then that's been the goal of the left
this whole time, hasn't it?

> So, the summary of your paranoia about the radical Left corrupting

It's not paranoia when they're really out to get you. I can show
you all sorts of examples, and over the course of the next few
days I will do that. There is a double standard in our "justice"
system. We have one set of standards for Democrats, and
a completely different set of standards for Republicans. And
only person who is willfully blind to the facts would deny that.

I will prove the double standard in the next post.

Steven Douglas

Sep 27, 2022, 4:20:23 PM9/27/22
Why is that funny? How deranged are you?

> So, are we to search Obama's private residence then for "declassified"
> secret government documents??

It wasn't his residence, it was a warehouse. I don't expect you
to know anything about this, because the media you rely on
do everything they can to keep you as ignorant as you are.
That's how the Democrats win elections, the media keep the
electorate as ill-informed as they possibly can, and anyone
who tries to tell the truth has their social media accounts
shut down.

Fortunately, they haven't found me here. Yet. But if they knew
what I was posting here, using Google, I have no doubt that
Google would shut down my account. I wonder which of you
will be the first to try to make that happen? Because that's the
way you leftists operate. Shut down the free speech of your
political opponents.

While I would DEFEND your right to free speech, you would
shut me down. Wouldn't you? I wonder if you'll even bother
to answer this question? I doubt it.

> Will we find such highly sensitive docs stuffed in boxes in Obama's house?

How do you know what was found in Trump's secure storage,
guarded by the Secret Service? And how to you know what was
in Obama's warehouse, guarded by a flimsy gate?

From 2019:

Headline: "What’s That Building? Why This Hoffman Estates
Warehouse Stores Barack Obama’s Presidential Papers"

[excerpt] If you drove past this suburban building, you likely
wouldn’t suspect it houses the *CLASSIFIED* and non-classified
documents from Barack Obama’s eight years as president.
[end excerpt]

https://www.wbez.org/stories/whats-that-building-why-this-hoffman-estates-warehouse-stores-barack-obamas-presidential-papers/403ad644-8934-4ee6-85d9-97812af484e6

I again highlighted the word "classified", just so you couldn't miss
it. Why didn't the corrupt FBI raid that warehouse, two years after
Obama left office. And he STILL had classified documents stored
in a non-secure warehouse, guarded by a flimsy gate (which you
can see in a pic at near the bottom of the page at the link above).

In fact, here's what the article says about it: "Until the digitizing work
begins, the documents will stay in Hoffman Estates behind the the
small security gate installed at the parking lot entrance."

Can you believe it? Obama stored CLASSIFIED documents in a
warehouse behind a flimsy little security gate? Where's your
outrage, Doc? Come on, man! (in the words of our glorious
president). Show a little consistency sometimes, just to make
yourself look like a reasonable person!

> Was there an addendum to that executive order that allows an exiting
> President to raid our archives and move it to his residence?

Raid our archives? Where did you get that? Did Obama raid
our archives, too? Sheesh, having a discussion with you is
like talking to a small child who has no awareness of the
realities of the world. You are so ill-informed, it's laughable.

> Well, is there??

Here, allow me educate you further. I hope all of this isn't
too much information for your overloaded brain, all at once.

In 2012, there was a civil case about Bill Clinton's presidential
documents, and what was considered his own personal stuff,
and what was considered the property of the government.

Here's part of that ruling, with the full text provided at the link
below. This ruling was not appealed, so it stands as the rule
of law to this day. Got it?

[quoting the judge's ruling] “Under the statutory scheme
established by the PRA, the decision to segregate personal
materials from Presidential records is made by the President,
during the President’s term and in his sole discretion."

And:

"Since the President is completely entrusted with the
management and even the disposal of Presidential records
during his time in office, it would be difficult for this Court to
conclude that Congress intended that he would have less
authority to do what he pleases with what he considers to be
his personal records." [end quote]

https://casetext.com/case/judicial-watch-inc-v-natl-archives-records-admin

JTEM is Magic

Sep 27, 2022, 8:53:47 PM9/27/22
docufo wrote:

> The Left complained in the 1950s-70s the FBI, DOJ and corporations were
> dominated or heavily influenced by the radical Right.

Has anything changed?

Look. Nuking Trump gets rid of a problem. The man is virtually assured the
GOP nomination -- absent some dirty elections -- and there's a real
possibility that the Democrats could lose in November of 2024. NOBODY
and I do mean absolutely NOBODY is at all happy with the shit storm we
are facing as a result of everything they wanted and asked for. And
NOBODY is any more likely to take responsibility for their own choices than
they did in 2016.

...another Summer of Love, at the very least.

So even if you're the most right wing of the right wingers, if you're ordered
to stop the chaos, if you're ordered to spare the nation a problem then you
probably do it.

Look. Soldiers are expected to die for their country if serving their country
amounts to that. Secret Service men are expected to stand between the
dignitary they're protecting and a bullet, if that's what it takes to save them.
A fireman is supposed to rush into a burning building, for crying out loud!
So in their mind, if Trump has to take one on the chin to spare the country
a lot of pain, that's what those crew-cut sporting, suit wearing, right wing
feds are going to do. They're going to land one on his chin.

THAT is what is happening.

-- --

https://filmfreeway.com/BostonsScreamingOstrichFilmFestival/tickets

docufo

Sep 27, 2022, 10:03:36 PM9/27/22
Ahem. Do YOU clearly understand that this was the only President in our
history that attempted to pull off an electoral coup by begging for
votes from Georgia's (Rep.) Sec. of State? We have it on a recorded call
from Donnie to him which most Americans have likely heard. Have you
heard about it, junior?

It's patently unconstitutional action by then President T****, as was
his demand that his VP decertify the EC votes.

The "rigged election" allegation has been thoroughly investigated by
every governmental agency applicable. And your Donnie and legal crew
have been unable to present any credible court or scientific evidence of
a Left-operated electoral fraud that put Biden/Harris into office.

Additional investigation requested by the Arizona GOP had an independent
company recount the votes there, and they found his claims of fraud
unsupported. Actually, in Mariposa County, the recount gave Biden a
wider margin! LOL!

The "double standard" for you, Donnie and his followers is that you and
they have been sucked big-time into an unprecedented attempt by DJT and
crew to pull off an electoral coup that is unfounded.

It'd be much easier for everyone for Donnie to suck in his enormous
megalomania, lies and distractions, and responsibly, maturely admit he
went off his rocker at election time and perpetuated an unprecedented
attempt to illegally become President (again).

No amount of slithering around in the grass, hissing, coiling, rattling
and striking out with lies, hearsay, distractions and apocalyptic
visions will change those facts. And with the evidence compiled, Donnie
and his cohorts are heading for indictments and punishments.

Donnie can't just imagine he can "think" declassification and it'll be
done. Obama declassified his administration's history, gave public
notice and transferred sensitive files to the Obama Presidential library
following protocol - not to his private home in boxes, secretly and
tucked them away for whatever reasons like demented Donnie had. And we
still don't know why he did it. No rational answer has come forth.

Rationality, though, in these days falls pitifully short with insane
Republicans following an unstable egomaniac who lies his ass off, has
been proven to be a serial business fraud and has courted white
supremacy groups despite his insistence he doesn't like 'em. LOL! They
helped put him in! And now he's assuring them and any others in the
Capitol assault he'll pardon 'em all if he's elected again. LOL!!

Criminals in high places don't exist on the Right, eh? Just on the Left,
eh? Horseshit so heavy and stinking, criminality, and immorality aplenty
on the Right - but it all smells like roses and daffodils to you and the
GOP who, along with Donnie's almost daily shooting himself in the foot,
appear to be a horde of half-wits, idolators, hard-ass nationalists and
partisan circus lovers.

@y=

docufo

Sep 27, 2022, 10:39:27 PM9/27/22
Quoted for your education:

CLAIM: Former President Barack Obama took 30 million documents, many of
them classified, to Chicago upon leaving the White House.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Obama administration records are exclusively
held and maintained by the National Archives and Records Administration,
the federal agency confirmed on Friday. Millions of unclassified
documents were transferred after Obama left office to a NARA facility in
Chicago, but neither Obama’s personal foundation nor the facility set to
house his presidential memorabilia have control over those papers.

THE FACTS: Amid mounting revelations surrounding the FBI’s search of
former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, a counternarrative
pushed online — including by Trump himself — posits that Obama similarly
kept possession of White House documents after his term of office.

“President Barack Hussein Obama kept 33 million pages of documents, much
of them classified. How many of them pertained to nuclear? Word is,
lots!” Trump posted on Truth Social, the social network he founded, on
Friday.

“OBAMA TOOK 30 Million Documents when he left the WHITEHOUSE and No FBI
RAID,” read one tweet posted Tuesday, the day after the FBI’s search,
that had garnered almost 20,000 likes by Friday.

But these records were given to NARA in 2017, upon the end of Obama’s
term, and they remain in NARA’s sole custody, in accordance with federal
law. Some 30 million documents were moved to a NARA-operated facility in
the Chicago area, as the agency explained in a statement Friday, but
none were classified. The administration’s classified documents are
stored in a separate NARA facility in the Washington, D.C., area.

Presidential libraries are managed by NARA, and the documents therein
belong to the agency, which also manages related public records
requests. But the Obama Presidential Library has no physical location;
it’s the first to be wholly virtual. Some 95 percent of Obama
administration documents were “born digital,” meaning they have no
“hard-copy” version and don’t need to be digitized, per NARA.

Separately, construction began in 2021 on the Obama Presidential Center,
a complex in Chicago managed by the privately-run Obama Foundation. But
because the center will not be affiliated with NARA, the Obama
Foundation will need to request to borrow any artifacts or records
intended for display there from the government. The foundation did
provide funding to NARA for digitizing the Obama administration’s paper
documents, but NARA itself is responsible for actually handling them,
according to the agency.

A spokesperson for Trump did not immediately respond to a request for
comment.

Benjamin Hufbauer, a professor at the University of Louisville and a
researcher of presidential libraries, reiterated that no White House
records remain in Obama’s personal possession. They are “owned by the
nation,” he told The Associated Press in an email.

The FBI retrieved “top secret” records from Mar-a-Lago, including some
with particularly sensitive information, according to court papers
released Friday, the AP reported Friday. The warrant authorizing the
search says agents were investigating possible violations of three
federal laws, including rules surrounding the gathering and transmission
of defense information under the Espionage Act.

The fact that such secret papers were reportedly seized directly from
Trump’s estate is the key distinction between Trump’s records and
Obama’s, Hufbauer said. “Even if there are duplicate copies of these
documents in the National Archives (which there almost certainly are),
sensitive documents about, say, nuclear secrets, are to be housed in a
secure facility, and access to them is very tightly controlled,” he said.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-obama-million-documents-929954890662

Of course, Donnie didn't want to follow any presidential protocol of the
past, since he's such a ingenious trailblazer kind of guy. LOL! He did
it his way!

Loads up many boxes of secret or sensitive records, without any public
or official notice, following no established protocol to keep them
secure, packed up in cardboard moving boxes and stuffed them away in his
golden palace.

We've not had a President do such an irresponsible and weird action, so
it follows the response would be unprecedented in handling his
shenanigans, but then again, we've never had a losing President act like
he's been victimized at election time by a vast conspiracy of "ruthless
left radicals," "traitors," "vicious monsters," "commies," ad nauseam,
dedicated to breaking the law to make him lose!! LOL! Ah, it
makes Trumpers want to cry, get angry and do and say all kinds of nasty
things.

If we gotta' have fucking horrid election losers like you, Donald and
the GOP every election that's lost, it would not be surprising Hell's no
place where some go, but where we all live now, evil or not. If we need
to have tens of millions follow serial business frauds and authoritarian
psychopaths around, then we really should forget our fears of going to
Hell. We'd solidly be in it, frying. And it's getting hotter by the day,
especially for you and their relentless alt reality of conspiracies and
hearsay, distorted facts and self-serving machinations.

Where will it all end? Well, since the "end" is so near or upon us,
according to your rants lately, it's already configured precisely. So
all you need to do is wait for deliverance after the global bloodbath.

@y@
~

docufo

Sep 27, 2022, 10:51:17 PM9/27/22
There's always the human X factor of emotionalism that can take highly
unstable, hotly contentious times like these into new vistas of cruelty,
violence and demented activity beyond what's already happened. It's
likely a warm-up to a civil conflict of great proportions.

Steven doesn't like talking about Steve Bannon, Donald's No. 2 turd,
who's even more mentally bent than his idol is, referring to his
followers as "troops" while looking like a disheveled ol' grizzled
drunkard, warning us of being enslaved and an all-out war in the streets
caused by the radical Left, which he thinks is on par with Nazis -
laughably one of Donnie's supportive groups.

@y=

Add phantom Roger Stone and Michael Flynn's

JTEM is Magic

Sep 27, 2022, 11:00:01 PM9/27/22
docufo wrote:

> Ahem. Do YOU clearly understand that this was the only President in our
> history that attempted to pull off an electoral coup

Dubya Bush, 2000.

O-Bum-Hole stole the 2008 primary. No question what so ever. He didn't
even walk into the convention with the 50% + 1 delegates necessary, not
after disenfranchising TWO states, awarding more delegates to Obama
even after Hillary won them, BONUS delegates...

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696470049689649152

JTEM is Magic

Sep 27, 2022, 11:06:18 PM9/27/22
docufo wrote:

> There's always the human X factor of emotionalism that can take highly
> unstable, hotly contentious times like these into new vistas of cruelty,
> violence and demented activity beyond what's already happened.

People who think beyond the next five minutes are making the decisions.

You couldn't foresee how you were going to feel about Trump, once you
succeeded in making him President. You couldn't foresee the President
appointing justices to the Supreme Court.

So people who are capable of looking beyond the next five minutes are
making the decisions, and they are the ones going after Trump with
<Irony alert> TRUMPED UP CHARGES.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/696470049689649152

docufo

Sep 27, 2022, 11:37:55 PM9/27/22
On 9/27/2022 8:00 PM, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> docufo wrote:
>
>> Ahem. Do YOU clearly understand that this was the only President in our
>> history that attempted to pull off an electoral coup
>
> Dubya Bush, 2000.
>
> O-Bum-Hole stole the 2008 primary. No question what so ever. He didn't
> even walk into the convention with the 50% + 1 delegates necessary, not
> after disenfranchising TWO states, awarding more delegates to Obama
> even after Hillary won them, BONUS delegates...

After the economy utterly tanked in the Fall of 2008, Obama and the Dems
benefited greatly as did the appointment of Sarah Palin as VP to McCain.
With her wagging tongue embarrassing McCain repeatedly, and McCain not
being a GOP team player, Republicans were destined to lose that contest,
as they did again, with Mitt Romney, whom many hard rightists consider a
RINO (as they did with McCain, too), it was more assurance Obama would
continue into a second term.

Neither contest's results were much of a surprise to political pundits.
After 8 years of GW Bush, major Gulf warfare, a fallen economy, voters
were ready to dump Republicans for awhile.

And they should've kept dumping 'em! LOL!

And you, with Hillary's pubic hairs stuck between your teeth, did what
most voters did that election - go for one of two corrupted, lying and
entitled characters, just to give service to the LBGT+'s community when
it was actually Donald you voted for.

@y-

docufo

Sep 28, 2022, 1:50:57 AM9/28/22
On 9/22/2022 11:18 PM, Steven Douglas wrote:
I note that, ever since DJT flipped his toupee on election day 2020, you
and many Trumpers have been wildly overstating Joe Biden's cognitive
mishaps while totally ignoring the many screwy actions and oratory of
your idol.

If our nation is morally, socially, politically tanking, it's largely
due to your, Donnie and the GOP's replacing reality and truth with
conspiracy and religious beliefs. A terrible collective
self-righteousness has arisen that threatens major conflict ahead.

It doesn't work historically to get what you want. What it does sadly
get you is less respect and credibility. And a growing unwillingness to
compromise and negotiate our differences sanely, peacefully.

But, please, continue on, apocalyptic Christian nationalists.
Entertainment and news venues are licking it up.

@)=

JTEM is Magic

Sep 28, 2022, 2:06:03 AM9/28/22
docufo wrote:

> JTEM is Magic wrote:

> > docufo wrote:
> >
> >> Ahem. Do YOU clearly understand that this was the only President in our
> >> history that attempted to pull off an electoral coup
> >
> > Dubya Bush, 2000.
> >
> > O-Bum-Hole stole the 2008 primary. No question what so ever. He didn't
> > even walk into the convention with the 50% + 1 delegates necessary, not
> > after disenfranchising TWO states, awarding more delegates to Obama
> > even after Hillary won them, BONUS delegates...

> After the economy utterly tanked in the Fall of 2008, Obama and the Dems
> benefited greatly as did the appointment of Sarah Palin as VP to McCain.

Great. O-Bum-Hole stole the 2008 Democratic primary.

O-Bum-Hole stole the 2008 Democratic primary.
O-Bum-Hole stole the 2008 Democratic primary.
O-Bum-Hole stole the 2008 Democratic primary.
O-Bum-Hole stole the 2008 Democratic primary.
O-Bum-Hole stole the 2008 Democratic primary.

And he & his wife weren't even worth a million dollars when he threw his hat
into the Senate race. They're worth over $80 million today!

O-Bum-Hole stole the 2008 Democratic primary.

They disenfranchised Florida and Michigan. They took more delegates from
Texas & Nevada for O-Bum-Hole, even though Hillary won both. They credited
O-Bum-Hole with buckets of unearned delegates and he STILL fell short of the
50% + 1 he needed to win honestly.

Even after the single most openly crooked Presidential primary in the nation's
history, with the media refusing to look at anything, O-Bum-Hole couldn't win.

And calling him a "Dem?" The guy out Reaganed Ronald Reagan!

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/55450559024

You can't call him a "Dem" without calling Ronald Reagan a "Dem."

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/55450559024

docufo

Sep 28, 2022, 2:59:40 AM9/28/22
If you or anyone wishes to keep morally staining our leaders, even more
than their behavior has done to themselves, and wishing to berate our
democratic processes and urge their replacement with something more
idealistically tasty, or materially more obsessive, more narcissistic,
then you'd need to join up with Donnie. He's your man! Another flavor
of fascism drawn from its inglorious past "achievements" now decorated
by "populism" or some other exploitative 'ism that, on the surface,
appears not to be fascism.

Donald and the extremism of the GOP are what constitutes an evolving
flavor of fascism that's more palatable to those generations today whose
only experience with it is with docs, entertainment and history books.

The people that are subject today to an evolving fascism are Russians
under Putin that are massively leaving that nation to keep him from
misusing them for his nationalist ideals and his mental illnesses.

What a wonderful world of newly-evolving fascistic leaders and
followers! Mussolini replaced by Italy's first female PM,
Giorgia Meloni, whose far rightism makes her a dangerous new player in
the West.

Far rightism also rising fast in France and in at least several other
Euro nations.

That old-time bullying, self-righteous and conformist system coming back
for some more misery, madness, mass murdering and mayhem!

@y-

Steven Douglas

Sep 28, 2022, 3:00:07 AM9/28/22
The context of that was that Trump thought there were many
thousands of unsigned mail ballots that were dumped at one
of the election headquarters, and if they went through and
threw out those ballots, along with signature verification
where the signatures do not match, and you would find the
number of ballots needed to turn the election around in that
state.

> It's patently unconstitutional action by then President T****, as was
> his demand that his VP decertify the EC votes.

You know, Doc, I haven't made this an issue. I'm not sure why
you go on and on about it to me, as if I have ever really argued
about it with you. And I don't feel the need to start now.

Steven Douglas

Sep 28, 2022, 3:05:04 AM9/28/22
That's not what the letter from the Obama foundation said.

[quoting] "The Obama Foundation agrees to transfer up to three
million three hundred thousand dollars to the National Archives
Trust Fund to support the move of *CLASSIFIED* and unclassified
Obama Presidential records and artifacts from Hoffman Estates
to NARA-controlled facilities that CONFORM to the agency's
archival storage standards for such records and artifacts, and
for the modification of each space." [end quote]

http://www.obama.org/wp-content/uploads/BOF-NARA-LOI.pdf

So much for your source. They lied. They have no credibility,
so I see no need to read further.

Steven Douglas

Sep 28, 2022, 3:07:06 AM9/28/22
On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 10:50:57 PM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
> On 9/22/2022 11:18 PM, Steven Douglas wrote:
> > Remember that video of Biden when Obama came to visit at the
> > White House, and poor ol' Joe was wandering around not knowing
> > where to go or what to do? Well, he still doesn't know where he's
> > supposed to go or what he's supposed to do.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28w-388gS7U
> >
> > Is this guy really the President of the United States? This is really
> > sad. No wonder our country is falling apart.
>
> I note that, ever since DJT flipped his toupee on election day 2020, you
> and many Trumpers have been wildly overstating Joe Biden's cognitive
> mishaps while totally ignoring the many screwy actions and oratory of
> your idol.

One of them is president right now, and he's unfit for the job. He
is destroying this country. But then that's exactly what radical kook
leftists like you want him to do, isn't it?

JTEM is Magic

Sep 28, 2022, 3:27:02 AM9/28/22
docufo wrote:

> If you or anyone wishes to keep morally staining our leaders, even more
> than their behavior has done to themselves, and wishing to berate our
> democratic processes and

omg, I can't tell your alters apart at this point.

Is this supposed to be Steven and you forgot to switch?

The all-Trump-all-the-time whining never worked on me.

But you DID work for Trump!

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/84107124290

docufo

Sep 28, 2022, 3:42:30 AM9/28/22
It seems you keep forgetting what an extremist Donnie is by your
obsessive drive to keep distracting from his exploits.

The courts will soon have the committee's evidence and it'll all be in
the hands of judges, and perhaps juries, as well.

You'll need to keep spinning that ol' broken record of innocence and
patriotism victimized by the evil Left even faster as the weeks go by.

You and Donnie and the GOP have gotten your dumb selves into a real
moral pickle that no amount of spin will ever dispose of.

He was and is a very spoiled bad boy and you and they are irresponsible
and/or stupid for supporting him.

If it leads to civil war it'll be a tragic hindsight to face - it
could've all been avoided with his confession of wrongdoing and his
supporters' realization they've been willfully following a criminally
minded ex-President expecting some kind of wonderful result.

@y-

docufo

Sep 28, 2022, 4:02:03 AM9/28/22
Obama didn't sneak high security docs out to his house. His library will
need to go through protocol to access docs. He made it public and official.

And you need to stop licking the asses of a longtime criminal, Donnie,
and shelve your very tiresome and inapplicable behavioral comparisons
and contrasts to/with Obama and Biden.

The courts will soon sweep away the fantasies and denials, the
long-winded ill defenses thrown up by his ass lickers, who are mostly a
bunch of crooks and liars. Egotists and exploiters.

You run with a scurvy pack, junior, but from your obsessive party hack
past here, you deserve them and they, you.

Since you're always reminding us of how morally, socially and
intellectually superior you and Republicans are, it'd very likely be a
real egoistic orgy every night among the pack.

Howling at the moon and mooning everyone who's not a superior being, not
compliant with your and his madness and not loyal to a serial swindler
who's misused his adult kids for criminal acts.

LOL!

+)=

docufo

Sep 28, 2022, 4:06:09 AM9/28/22
Biden's not the one up for recommendation for indictment. Not the one
who incited his flock to attack our seat of government, nor staged an
electoral hoax and attempted a coup.

He's not the one who's been defrauding thousands of business customers,
nor stolen money from charity funds.

You need to have an epiphany, junior. Your Donnie's so bad no prior
President can effectively get even near his horrid behavioral record.

@)=

JTEM is Magic

Sep 28, 2022, 4:13:17 AM9/28/22
docufo wrote:

> Obama didn't sneak high security docs out to his house. His library will
> need to go through protocol to access docs. He made it public and official.

You have no idea what Obama did or didn't do. None. Not a single clue.

And Obama receives CIA briefs even today. All the ex Presidents do except
for Jimmy Carter.

It's worth a fortune, this information.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/84107124290

Steven Douglas

Sep 28, 2022, 9:25:59 PM9/28/22
Such as a secure border, without fatal doses of Fentanyl coming
into the country and killing 300 people a day? And you think Biden
is not an extremist for opening our border and causing hundreds
of illegal migrants to be killed trying to get here, because Biden
told them the border is open? Do you care about any of that? I
doubt it.

Is there ANYTHING that Biden has made better since he became
our President? The answer is no, everything is worse now. And
nothing is getting better. Biden is an extremist, who is out to
destroy the oil industry in this country. He is dividing this country
in a way no president ever has. He refers to about half of the
voting electorate (which includes me) as enemies of the state.
Only an extremist would use such language.

Steven Douglas

Sep 28, 2022, 9:29:40 PM9/28/22
That's right, they went to some warehouse. Trump didn't sneak
anything either. The archives people visited his house a couple
of different times, and they saw the way the documents were
stored, with Secret Service protection, and they asked Trump
to put on an extra lock, which he did.

Then, without notice, they sent in that raid -- something that
has never been done to any former president before now,
because our corrupt FBI and corrupt DOJ are a bunch of
partisan hacks.

Steven Douglas

Sep 28, 2022, 9:32:39 PM9/28/22
On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 1:06:09 AM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
> On 9/28/2022 12:07 AM, Steven Douglas wrote:

> >> I note that, ever since DJT flipped his toupee on election day 2020, you
> >> and many Trumpers have been wildly overstating Joe Biden's cognitive
> >> mishaps while totally ignoring the many screwy actions and oratory of
> >> your idol.
> >
> > One of them is president right now, and he's unfit for the job. He
> > is destroying this country. But then that's exactly what radical kook
> > leftists like you want him to do, isn't it?
>
> Biden's not the one up for recommendation for indictment.

Not yet. But let's see what happens if the Republicans win the
midterm elections, and see what recommendations come out
of congressional committees with Republicans in charge. Then
maybe we'll finally find out who "The Big Guy" is. I realize you
have no idea what I'm talking about, because you're probably
the most ill-informed person who has ever posted on this group.

JTEM is Magic

Sep 28, 2022, 10:17:39 PM9/28/22
Steven Douglas wrote:

> Such as a secure border, without fatal doses of Fentanyl coming
> into the country and killing 300 people a day?

It's not even remotely similar to anything that might be mistaken for
300 per day, even while standing at a distance & squinting.

https://nida.nih.gov/research-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates

The numbers have been climbing and most of them are Fentanyl, even
my exhaustive 30-second search found a Minnesota claim that 90% of all
deaths by opiates were Fentanyl, it's a lot lower.

I mean, I assume it's the same everywhere but emergency responders
carry around that "Miracle" drug that counteracts opiates. Although, it
does have a limited time span and if it wears off when the junk is still
inside you, big trouble there...

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/Neanderthals

docufo

Sep 28, 2022, 10:20:46 PM9/28/22
The timeline leading to the raid and the aftermath is here:

https://www.cbsnews.com/atlanta/news/trump-search-timeline-mar-a-lago-justice-department/

The explanation of NARA actions is here:

https://www.archives.gov/press/press-releases/2022/nr22-001

https://www.archives.gov/press/press-releases/2022/nr22-001

I find nothing illegal or inappropriate in either. Unprecedented raid on
a former President's home, yes, it was. Part of a dark leftist
conspiracy to stain your golden angel, no, it was not. He'd already
terribly stained himself and his wagging tongue continues to do more
damage to himself.

Suffice to say, the extraordinary nature of the events were precipitated
by the unprecedented actions of Donald in mishandling the sensitive docs.

If he'd complied responsibly, like all Presidents before him, in turning
over his administration's docs by the end of his term (January 2021),
via the protocol detailed in the Presidential Records Act, all this
rightist-driven hysterical paranoiac melodrama could've been avoided.

He dallied around for many months after January 2021, delaying
compliance, and it finally came down to an unprecedented seizure of
materials stored at his palace.

If Donnie hadn't flipped his silly wig over his electoral loss, kept his
maturity and acted professionally, we'd not had any of this extremely
stupid, asinine exploitative crisis - which Donnie and his criminal
cohorts have created for this nation.

And if you can yank your wagging tongue outta' his fat ass for a few
lucid moments of actual intelligent reasoning, you'd know you've been
butt-fucked by Donnie as have tens of millions of his misled cultists.

But, since you're a lying, biased partisan hack, you'll now likely go
down with the Captain of the USS Trumpanic. LOL! I have no interest in
tossing you a Mae West, either. Sink to the bottom with Donald John!

@y-

Steven Douglas

Sep 29, 2022, 2:49:32 AM9/29/22
On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 7:17:39 PM UTC-7, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > Such as a secure border, without fatal doses of Fentanyl coming
> > into the country and killing 300 people a day?
>
> It's not even remotely similar to anything that might be mistaken for
> 300 per day, even while standing at a distance & squinting.
>
> https://nida.nih.gov/research-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates

That cite only goes through 2020. So it's almost two years old,
and things have changed since then. The 300 a day number I
mentioned is all overdose deaths, but Fentanyl alone accounts
for about 200 of those.

> The numbers have been climbing and most of them are Fentanyl,

Yes. The numbers certainly have been climbing since Biden left
the border wide open, and enormous amounts of Fentanyl have
been coming across the wide open border.

Headline: "Overdose deaths continued to rise in 2021, reaching
historic highs"

[excerpt] New provisional data released by the federal government
estimates that nearly 108,000 people died from drug overdoses
from January to December, 2021.

"That's about a 15% increase from the number of deaths in 2020,"
says Farida Ahmad, a research scientist with the Center for Disease
Control and Prevention's National Center for Health Statistics.
Nearly 94,000 died in 2020. [end excerpt]

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/05/11/1098314220/overdose-deaths-continued-to-rise-in-2021-reaching-historic-highs

> even
> my exhaustive 30-second search found a Minnesota claim that 90% of all
> deaths by opiates were Fentanyl, it's a lot lower.

Yes, it's about 67%.

Headline: "Hollywood high school student dies after taking
fentanyl-laced pill in apparent string of overdoses"

[excerpt] Overdose deaths involving synthetic opioids more than
doubled since 2019 and now make up about 67% of overdose
deaths. [end excerpt]

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/sep/15/teenager-los-angeles-hollywood-fentanyl-death

> I mean, I assume it's the same everywhere but emergency responders
> carry around that "Miracle" drug that counteracts opiates. Although, it
> does have a limited time span and if it wears off when the junk is still
> inside you, big trouble there...

The numbers continue to rise.

Headline: "US drug overdose deaths remain at near record highs,
CDC says"

[excerpt] The CDC's latest provisional data show that more than
109,000 people in the United States died of a drug overdose in the
12-month period ending March 2022.

Synthetic opioids, including fentanyl, were involved in more than
two-thirds of overdose deaths in the year ending March 2022. [end excerpt]

https://www.kktv.com/2022/09/14/us-drug-overdose-deaths-remain-near-record-highs-cdc-says/

Steven Douglas

Sep 29, 2022, 2:58:16 AM9/29/22
I don't care what you find. There are people far more knowledgeable
than you who say that warrant was overly broad. It included every
document Trump handled during his presidency. The corrupt FBI
and the corrupt DOJ don't care about following the law, they just
make it up as they go. It's what they did during the fake hoax
"Trump/Russia collusion" that had no basis in fact, but that
didn't stop them from hounding Trump for the entirety of his
presidency.

And now the corrupt FBI is raiding the homes of non-violent
conservatives, with numerous agents pounding on doors with
guns drawn, like a swat team. One case was a man who was
at the Capitol but did not go in. He was just there to listen to
Trump's speech. But the corrupt FBI wants to intimidate all
of us who disagree with the Democrats. I will not be surprised
if I get a knock on my door from a swat team of corrupt FBI
agents, all because of what I'm posting here.