I think I'm going to give up

JTEM is Magic

Feb 21, 2024, 9:04:57 AMFeb 21

I did sign up for a usenet feed, going with something
that offers web & app reading. But it's not working.
And they already charged my card for my 14 day free
period. So I'm strongly thinking I should call the
credit card company, stop any payments and move
on.

Oh. And they keep hitting me with those fucking "Click
the image of..." anti "robot" shit things.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/742798356654473216

Mike

Feb 21, 2024, 11:19:45 AMFeb 21