Angel Numbers x3, from UAPRO

JTEM is Magic

Jan 20, 2022, 7:56:33 PM1/20/22

Mike

Jan 20, 2022, 10:05:14 PM1/20/22
On Thursday, 20 January 2022 at 16:56:33 UTC-8, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> https://uapro.tumblr.com/post/673945324069552128/
>
> All three were spotted today.

If there are angel numbers, it stands to reason
there must be demon numbers too, no?

> -- --
>
> https://uapro.tumblr.com/post/673945324069552128/

JTEM is Magic

Jan 20, 2022, 10:16:48 PM1/20/22
Mike wrote:

> If there are angel numbers, it stands to reason
> there must be demon numbers too, no?

Well Angels come from God while demons do not. They would be either evil
humans "Promoted" to demon or creations of Lucifer.

Lucifer is a fallen Angel, is he not?

I guess the idea is of a Guardian Angel. As Lucifer would be only one Angel,
he really couldn't do the "Angel Number thing" except on a very small scale.
And even then your real Guardian Angel would still be present...

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/673795016892825600

Mike

Jan 20, 2022, 10:28:30 PM1/20/22
On Thursday, 20 January 2022 at 19:16:48 UTC-8, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Mike wrote:
>
> > If there are angel numbers, it stands to reason
> > there must be demon numbers too, no?
> Well Angels come from God while demons do not. They would be either evil
> humans "Promoted" to demon or creations of Lucifer.
>
> Lucifer is a fallen Angel, is he not?
>
> I guess the idea is of a Guardian Angel. As Lucifer would be only one Angel,
> he really couldn't do the "Angel Number thing" except on a very small scale.
> And even then your real Guardian Angel would still be present...

My thoughts about the idea of two guardian angels comes
form the fact that we have two brain hemispheres. I suspect
one angel is to guard and protect what comes through the
right hemisphere and the other guards what comes through
the left. One hemisphere deals with the emotions and the
other is for linear thinking. The must be in balance or insanity
will be the outcome.

> -- --
>
> https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/673795016892825600

Mike

Jan 20, 2022, 11:46:23 PM1/20/22
On Thursday, 20 January 2022 at 19:16:48 UTC-8, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Mike wrote:
>
> > If there are angel numbers, it stands to reason
> > there must be demon numbers too, no?
> Well Angels come from God while demons do not. They would be either evil
> humans "Promoted" to demon or creations of Lucifer.
>
> Lucifer is a fallen Angel, is he not?
>
> I guess the idea is of a Guardian Angel. As Lucifer would be only one Angel,
> he really couldn't do the "Angel Number thing" except on a very small scale.
> And even then your real Guardian Angel would still be present...

Just an interesting detail about myself I felt to share with you. Do
you know what my Grandfather used to do for a living? He chiseled
grave stones. I've never thought much about it till now. I wonder if
it means anything on a metaphysical level. My grandmother used to
call him Moses. That was a nick name he had. Now I understand why.

What Do You Call a Person Who Designs Tombstones?
https://work.chron.com/call-person-designs-tombstones-21346.html

> -- --
>
> https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/673795016892825600

JTEM is Magic

Jan 21, 2022, 1:36:39 AM1/21/22
Mike wrote:

> Just an interesting detail about myself I felt to share with you. Do
> you know what my Grandfather used to do for a living? He chiseled
> grave stones. I've never thought much about it till now. I wonder if
> it means anything on a metaphysical level. My grandmother used to
> call him Moses. That was a nick name he had. Now I understand why.

In many ways I really like the ancient tradition of monuments.

Grave yards are so inefficient though, and purposely out of the way. I'd
rather a large obelisk erected in public, where the names of the
deceased amongst the community are chiseled. You could fit hundreds
or even thousands on a single obelisk. And even if they were 10x10,
which would have to be pretty huge, you could them just about anywhere:

The center of a track. At the entrance to a municipal parking lot. On the
lawn in front of city hall... along a river path...

They'd take up *Way* less space than a cemetery, they'd be up front &
part of the community, passed daily by everyone...

> What Do You Call a Person Who Designs Tombstones?
> https://work.chron.com/call-person-designs-tombstones-21346.html

There's something really special about stone monuments in a world that
is so temporary.

Just think of all the people who lived & died in NYC in it's, what? 400 year
history? And how few graves remain today. Even in Boston a lot of the
oldest tombstones don't actually mark a grave. As the city grew, the land
became more valuable they were moved to make room for roads and
sidewalks... probably a lot of building atop of what used to be grave sites.

And yet we have these monuments of stone that can last centuries.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/673962390107439104