Sollog's Corpus Christi edit from 1996 court case

29 views
Skip to first unread message

FU

unread,
Aug 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/22/99
to
http://www.sollog.com/Predictions01.shtml

This edict is from a case of Sollog's in US Federal court from 1996

The UNITED STATES of AMERICA is ORDERED to CEASE AND DESIST as a NATION!

The FOLLOWING cities in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA shall be DESTROYED
in the FOLLOWING manner to ENFORCE this PRESCRIPT:

1. NEW YORK CITY state of New York - EARTH QUAKE

2. LOS ANGELES state of California - EARTH QUAKE

3. PHILADELPHIA state of Pennsylvania - EARTH QUAKE

4. CHICAGO state of Illinois - OUTBREAK of CRYPTOSPORIDIUM

5. DETROIT state of Michigan - OUTBREAK of CRYPTOSPORIDIUM

6. MIAMI state of Florida - HURRICANE

7. CORPUS CHRISTI state of Texas - HURRICANE

8. NEW ORLEANS state of Louisiana - HURRICANE

9. PHOENIX state of Arizona - EARTH QUAKE

I AM

SOLLOG IMMANUEL ADONAI-ADONI

I AM

THE LORD OF LORDS

THE KING OF KINGS

I COMMAND MY TWELVE SQUARED BY ONE THOUSAND ANGELS TO

FORE FILL THIS EDICT!

I AM

YOUR LORD!

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA YOU WILL NOT EXIST AS A

NATION TO SEE THE YEAR 2001 ACCORDING TO THE GREGORIAN CALENDAR!

THIS MANDATE IS GUARANTEED

BY THE WORD OF ONE!

SOLLOG IMMANUEL ADONAI-ADONI

THE LORD OF LORDS

THE KING OF KINGS!

This Statement is submitted April 19th, 1996.

richard

unread,
Aug 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/23/99
to
ha ha ha...you moron, dont you read the news! pop along to cnn.com and see
what their leading header is:
"Forecasters say Hurricane Bret will miss Corpus Christi "

ha ha ha.......


FU <f...@fu.com> wrote in message news:37C017...@fu.com...

amin

unread,
Aug 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/23/99
to
The 'cane season is just starting, richard.
it will happen. this you can count on.

In article <7ppvor$a0l$1...@lure.pipex.net>,


Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't.

Doug Weller

unread,
Aug 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/23/99
to
In article <7pq3rb$1lg$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, on Mon, 23 Aug 1999 00:15:45 GMT,
jha_...@my-deja.com said...

> The 'cane season is just starting, richard.
> it will happen. this you can count on.
>
But we were told it HAD happened! And on the web page, that it might or might
not. What kind of prophecy is that?
And of course, there's still another year or 2. This one will run and run.
--
Doug Weller Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
Submissions to: sci-archaeol...@medieval.org
Doug's Archaeology Site: http://www.ramtops.demon.co.uk
Co-owner UK-Schools mailing list: email me for details

DeepSpire

unread,
Aug 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/23/99
to
>But we were told it HAD happened! And on the web page, that it might or might
>
>not. What kind of prophecy is that?
>And of course, there's still another year or 2. This one will run and run.

Yeah, besides, even "predicting" a hurricane to hit Corpus Christi is like
"predicting" a tornado will hit Kansas.
Sollog missed again (just like he missed claiming he had the Diana crash photo.
Only to find out here that it was a fake, and yet another embarassment to him
and his website.)
Come on, Sollog. Give us just one date later this year when something is going
to happen, and tell us the event in advance. Just one. Heh, I love asking
this because the question is always ignored. lol

-------------------------------------------------------------
I am a lone wolf and a lost sheep; all that ever was and will be.
-------------------------------------------------------------

elnl...@hotmail.com

unread,
Aug 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/23/99
to

richard wrote:
>
> ha ha ha...you moron, dont you read the news! pop along to cnn.com
and see
> what their leading header is:
> "Forecasters say Hurricane Bret will miss Corpus Christi "
>
> ha ha ha.......

HA HA HA!!!!

SO THE FUK WHAT YOU IDIOT

WHERE DOES SOLLOG SAY BRET WILL BE THE HURRICANE THAT
DESTROYS CC YOU MORON?

HA HA HA

YOU'RE A DUMB SHIT SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE THE BRAINS TO REALIZE
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOME FAN POSTING AN OPINION OF WHAT THE PROPHECY
MIGHT MEAN AND WHAT WAS ACTUALLY STATED BY SOLLOG

YOU DUMB LITTLE MONKEY BOY

you're jumping up and down and swinging from the vines about NOTHING

ha ha ha

where did sollog state BRET would destroy CC MORON?

he didn't dumb ass

he stated CC would be destroyed by "A" HURRICANE by 2001!

is it 2001 YET DIMWIT?

NOPE

did sollog state WHICH year it would occur you BOZO?

NOPE

so sit down and shut up little boy

fans have got you so fools so damn confused

he he he!

amin

unread,
Aug 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/23/99
to
In article <19990823031657...@ng-fz1.aol.com>,

Yep....tornadoes hit kansas. Fact of life.
Hurricanes will hit the gulf.
What you are missing in this mix are the THREE cities that will be
destroyed within the next TWO seasons.

I would prefer that Sollog were some kind of clown also. BUT HE IS NOT.
I am enjoying a good life, and dont partivularry care for what the
future holds.

amin

Doug Weller

unread,
Aug 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/23/99
to
In article <7preha$u2u$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, on Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:24:20 GMT,
jha_...@my-deja.com said...

> I would prefer that Sollog were some kind of clown also. BUT HE IS NOT.
>
No. He's either insane or a pretty psychopathic conman, I'm not sure which.
He's clearly not very bright.

Weird that he portrays himself as some sort of supernatural terrorist.

Doug

elnl...@hotmail.com

unread,
Aug 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/23/99
to
Doug Weller apns biggest liar vomited:

>
> In article <7pq3rb$1lg$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, on Mon, 23 Aug 1999 00:15:45
GMT,
> jha_...@my-deja.com said...
> > The 'cane season is just starting, richard.
> > it will happen. this you can count on.
> >
> But we were told it HAD happened!

DOUG LIES

LETS SEE DOUG SHOW ONE POST TO PROVE HIS CLAIM

come on dougie, prove you're not a LIAR....your failure to show one
post showing where sollog or any fans posted CC had been destroyed etc
will PROVE to all what a LIAR you are.

you're fucked now dougie you moron

now since DOUG knows he's lying, no post will ever be produced

just more of the same DOUGIE LIES because the idiot is a RETARDED DUMB
FUCK

And on the web page, that it might or might
> not.

and your point is????

its not sollogs website STUPID

some fan or staff of that site making a statement "WILL IT OR WON'T IT"
doesn't mean ANYTHING except giving an OPINION and posting PROPHETIC
NEWS about what the PROPHECY MIGHT MEAN!

you are a total RETARD

> What kind of prophecy is that?

WHAT PROPHECY YOU DUMB FUCK?????

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT CRACKHEAD?

SHOW ME EXACTLY WHERE SOLLOGS PROPHECY EVER STATES ANYTHING ABOUT CC
WAS DESTROYED!

WE'LL BE WAITING FOREVER WATCHING YOU CHOKE ON THE FACTS AND YOUR LIE

> And of course, there's still another year or 2. This one will run and
run.

2001 is the DEAD LINE dumb shit

but you and your family will be most likely DEAD from NUKES by then

you dumb little bitch

> Doug Weller Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
> Submissions to: sci-archaeol...@medieval.org
> Doug's Archaeology Site: http://www.ramtops.demon.co.uk
> Co-owner UK-Schools mailing list: email me for details

elnl...@hotmail.com

unread,
Aug 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/23/99
to
DeepSpire wrote:
>
> >But we were told it HAD happened! And on the web page, that it might
or might
> >
> >not. What kind of prophecy is that?

> >And of course, there's still another year or 2. This one will run and
run.
>
> Yeah, besides, even "predicting" a hurricane to hit Corpus Christi is
like
> "predicting" a tornado will hit Kansas.

DEEPSHITE is in DENIAL

CC has NEVER been destroyed by a HURRICANE

that fact alone makes deepshites claim silly

and furthermore pencil dick, how many cities are on the S coast of the
USA?

hundreds

sollog naming 3 cities is UNIQUE and not statistical probability

get over it slime bag

you've lost the argument and still can't disprove sollog

funniest thing is you and the rest refuse to offer one single
intelligent counterargument to show one prophecy failed or how he's not
been validated.

all you do is call sollog names, mock and totally avoid ever refuting a
single fact that validates him.

WHY?

because you know you can't

xtian dumbasses like you can't handle the fact sollog revealed your
false lord JESUS to be THE DEVIL

you fools are screwed

and when clinton DIES when sollog GUARANTEES, all you morons that mock
will KNOW how fucked you are

> Sollog missed again

missed what????

show everyone what he missed.

the only ones who missed was you and your xtian butt pals who LIE and
shit up here to mislead the innocent

PROVE ONE PROPHECY FAILED OR MISSED

you can't.

the only thing you'll do IS CLAIM HE MISSED OR FAILED BUT NEVER WILL YOU
PRESENT ONE SINGLE FACT TO PROVE YOUR CLAIMS

HA HA HA

SOLLOG AND FANS WIN AGAIN

DEEPSHITS POST ONCE AGAIN GETS BEATEN TO A PULP

>(just like he missed claiming he had the Diana crash photo.

no where did sollog or the website claim they did

just MORE LIES from DEEPSHIT whose just upset because the little troll
can't prove what she keeps claiming

LOL!

do you realize how bad i'm kicking your ass deepshit?

> Only to find out here that it was a fake,

no where is there any proof it is OR ISN'T

just your OPINION and usual LIES

and yet another embarassment to him
> and his website.)

the sad thing is you're not embarrassed how bad i've embarrassed you for
exposing your LIES and pathetic drivel

> Come on, Sollog. Give us just one date later this year when something
is going
> to happen,

your challenge has already been answered

why haven't you responded to the RESPONSE?

why can't you prove all his prophecies that have given a specific date
in advance for an event to occur never happened

why?

because you CAN'T and actually having to disprove the FACTS that
validate him already are impossible since you can't argue FACTS

ha ha ha

you dumb homosexual monkey

you've lost the argument once again

> and tell us the event in advance.

he has MANY TIMES

FUNNY HOW YOU REFUSE TO SHOW HOW ANY PROPHECY FAILED

HA HA

>Just one.

ONE??????

he's got HUNDREDS

HA HA

Heh, I love asking
> this because the question is always ignored. lol

thats funny, you've asked the same question about 100 times in which
each time its been answered....

the big questions is WHY YOU CONTINUE FAILING TO ANSWER THE RESPONSES

why?

because you can't

yep, deepshit is a LOSER for sure

haha..

what a buffoon

elnl...@hotmail.com

unread,
Aug 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/25/99
to
Doug Weller wrote:
>
> In article <7preha$u2u$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, on Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:24:20
GMT,
> jha_...@my-deja.com said...
> > I would prefer that Sollog were some kind of clown also. BUT HE IS
NOT.
> >
> No. He's either insane or a pretty psychopathic conman, I'm not sure
which.
> He's clearly not very bright.

ha ha ha

is that why a FEDERAL JUDGE CALLED SOLLOG THE MOST BRILLIANT MAN HE'S
EVER MET?

HA HA!!!

HE HE

HO HO!!!

yuk yuk

> Weird that he portrays himself as some sort of supernatural terrorist.

kinda funny how thats EXACTLY how the OT describes GOD ALMIGHTY

HA HA HA

HO HO HO

HE HE HE!!

you fool, if you only knew

> Doug
> --


> Doug Weller Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
> Submissions to: sci-archaeol...@medieval.org
> Doug's Archaeology Site: http://www.ramtops.demon.co.uk
> Co-owner UK-Schools mailing list: email me for details

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages