Sollog's Super Bowl 38 Riddle

1 view
Skip to first unread message

hermesnines

unread,
Jan 12, 2004, 12:17:32 PM1/12/04
to
This is the 10th Year Sollog has released a riddle with the winner and
the score of the Super Bowl in it

He has hit all nine previous Super Bowl Riddles

Here is the famous Sollog Super Bowl riddle for Super Bowl 38

From

http://www.sollog.com/prophecies/superbowl38.txt

Super Bowl 38

This is the 10th Super Bowl Riddle I have penned
The first was in 1995
This is the year 2004

Nine years have passed since my first Super Bowl riddle
Nine times I have given the clear victor and the score
Nine is the key to this years Bowl

Eagles meet Panthers in the city of three rivers
Patriots and Colts battle in another location
The winners shall advance to the Bowl of three and eight

Randall warned in 19 and 95 that God gave him a vision
The vision was the Eagles in the Super Bowl
In 19 and 95 I warned Randall would play one more game and retire

HE DID

The Omega is upside down on the helmet of one team
The Wings of a fowl are upon another
Aquila is its ancient name

Three eights is a good score
If you know how to add
That shall be the total of one

I have given nine three times above and within this line is the fourth
time I have used it
That shall be the total of another
Now you know the scores within the Bowl

Saint Isidore of Laytonville

unread,
Jan 12, 2004, 1:31:38 PM1/12/04
to
herme...@yahoo.com wrote:

<< This is the 10th Year Sollog has released a riddle with the winner and
the score of the Super Bowl in it

He has hit all nine previous Super Bowl Riddles

Here is the famous Sollog Super Bowl riddle for Super Bowl 38

From

<A
HREF="http://www.sollog.com/prophecies/superbowl38.txt">http://www.sollog.
com/prophecies/superbowl38.txt</A>

Super Bowl 38

This is the 10th Super Bowl Riddle I have penned
The first was in 1995
This is the year 2004

Nine years have passed since my first Super Bowl riddle
Nine times I have given the clear victor and the score
Nine is the key to this years Bowl

Eagles meet Panthers in the city of three rivers
Patriots and Colts battle in another location
The winners shall advance to the Bowl of three and eight

Randall warned in 19 and 95 that God gave him a vision
The vision was the Eagles in the Super Bowl
In 19 and 95 I warned Randall would play one more game and retire

HE DID

The Omega is upside down on the helmet of one team
The Wings of a fowl are upon another
Aquila is its ancient name

Three eights is a good score
If you know how to add
That shall be the total of one

I have given nine three times above and within this line is the fourth
time I have used it
That shall be the total of another
Now you know the scores within the Bowl
>>

After a careful re-check of my cosmic
pagan math formulas -- I've come to the
conclusion -- the statement that the demon
Osama made: "I will die a mortar in the belly
of the eagle" was his reference to his being
personally present at the Super Bowl (which
will have the Eagles as one of the play teams)
and his killing a total of 9x9x9x9 or 59049
people including himself -- most likely with
some fast and deadly nerve gas like agent.


The Psychedelick Pope
Saint Isidore of Laytonville
^Ö^ Patron Saint of the Internet ^Ö^
°°^Ö^ °°
http://apple2.org.za/gswv/me

AOXOMOXOA and ENESSA QUA ONNICA


Cardinal Chunder

unread,
Jan 12, 2004, 2:42:53 PM1/12/04
to
hermesnines wrote:

> This is the 10th Year Sollog has released a riddle with the winner and
> the score of the Super Bowl in it
>
> He has hit all nine previous Super Bowl Riddles

Yeah sure you have fuckwit.

We all remember your astounding direct hit from last year where you
predicted the the wrong score, and terrorism & a line of great quakes
which didn't happen.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3e33b0dc%40news0.ucc.uconn.edu

Or what about the prediction the year before where you predicted the
"GAMES OF GREAT SLAUGHTER" and reeled off twenty or so vague guesses?
Naturally enough that failed utterly too.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=Pine.GSO.3.96.1020125141833.9776G-100000%40suma3

Need I go on? Not only are you completely mad, but you're a liar to
boot. Nine hits indeed.

Take the meds kook.

Never anonymous Bud

unread,
Jan 12, 2004, 3:42:59 PM1/12/04
to
While still snuggled in a 'spider hole', herme...@yahoo.com (hermesnines)
scribbled:

>This is the 10th Year Sollog has released a riddle with the winner and
>the score of the Super Bowl in it
>
>He has hit all nine previous Super Bowl Riddles

Bullshit on both statements.


To reply by email, remove the XYZ.

Lumber Cartel (tinlc) #2063. Spam this account at your own risk.

This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity....

Anon Ymous

unread,
Jan 12, 2004, 9:58:58 PM1/12/04
to
herme...@yahoo.com (hermesnines) wrote in message news:<5d0f6bee.04011...@posting.google.com>...

> This is the 10th Year Sollog has released a riddle with the winner and
> the score of the Super Bowl in it
>
> He has hit all nine previous Super Bowl Riddles
>
> Here is the famous Sollog Super Bowl riddle for Super Bowl 38
>
> From
>
> http://www.sollog.com/prophecies/superbowl38.txt
>
> Super Bowl 38
>
> This is the 10th Super Bowl Riddle I have penned
> The first was in 1995
> This is the year 2004
>
> Nine years have passed since my first Super Bowl riddle
> Nine times I have given the clear victor and the score
> Nine is the key to this years Bowl
>
> Eagles meet Panthers in the city of three rivers

Philadelphia is the city of three rivers?

> Patriots and Colts battle in another location

Nothing gets by you, oh spewer of the obvious.

> The winners shall advance to the Bowl of three and eight

Now you've mentioned all 4 teams who might make it to the superbowl
after they've already been determined--now you can claim you mentioned
the winner.
BFD.

> Randall warned in 19 and 95 that God gave him a vision
> The vision was the Eagles in the Super Bowl
> In 19 and 95 I warned Randall would play one more game and retire
>
> HE DID
>
> The Omega is upside down on the helmet of one team
> The Wings of a fowl are upon another
> Aquila is its ancient name

But as you dont claim these teams (eagles and colts) are the winners
or losers of their respective games, whether they win or lose, you'll
claim a hit. soilddog, prophet or weak troll?

Weak troll.

> Three eights is a good score
> If you know how to add
> That shall be the total of one

Let's see, this could be 24, 8, 6, 44, 26, 35, 17, 9, 21, 3, 11, 10,
7, etc.
And the possibilities once you take both scores into account are
endless.

> I have given nine three times above and within this line is the fourth
> time I have used it
> That shall be the total of another

Here it could be 9, 27, 36, 13, 12, 39, 13, etc. again with many more
possibilities when both scores are taken into account.

So slogdum really hasnt predicted anything. He sets up dumb riddles
which can be seen as nearly every combination, then calls a direct hit
when "a score" comes up. The answer to sloggag's riddle is that he's
a jackass who is no more clever than he is a prophet.

> Now you know the scores within the Bowl

I always knew that each team would have a score. slugag hasnt shown
anyone anything. Probability is not prophecy. Soildog is a fake,
and a boring, worn out fake to boot. Probably the most persistant
troll on usenet. APN sure would have been a better place without his
idiotic spam over the last decade. I wonder if it really gives him so
much pleasure to try to fool people. What a pathetic individual he
must be.

S~

Saint Isidore of Laytonville

unread,
Jan 12, 2004, 10:15:06 PM1/12/04
to
shastaman wrote in a reply:

<< Here it could be 9, 27, 36, 13, 12, 39, 13, etc. >>

That's cosmic! I'm gonna play those numberd in the California Super Lotto this
week.

Where is the Super Bowl gonna be anyway?
Does anybody know???

Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan

unread,
Jan 13, 2004, 9:18:13 AM1/13/04
to
On 13 Jan 2004, Saint Isidore of Laytonville wrote:

>shastaman wrote in a reply:
>
><< Here it could be 9, 27, 36, 13, 12, 39, 13, etc. >>
>
>That's cosmic! I'm gonna play those numberd in the California Super
>Lotto this week.
>
>Where is the Super Bowl gonna be anyway?
>Does anybody know???

I believe Nostradamus predicted it would be in Houston. Or at least,
that's what ESPN scribed a few centuries ago.

--
Jeff Pinyan RPI Acacia Brother #734 2003 Rush Chairman
"And I vos head of Gestapo for ten | Michael Palin (as Heinrich Bimmler)
years. Ah! Five years! Nein! No! | in: The North Minehead Bye-Election
Oh. Was NOT head of Gestapo AT ALL!" | (Monty Python's Flying Circus)

Wally Anglesea™ >

unread,
Jan 13, 2004, 5:02:13 PM1/13/04
to
Anon Ymous wrote:
>
> herme...@yahoo.com (hermesnines) wrote in message news:<5d0f6bee.04011...@posting.google.com>...
> > This is the 10th Year Sollog has released a riddle with the winner and
> > the score of the Super Bowl in it
> >
> > He has hit all nine previous Super Bowl Riddles
> >
> > Here is the famous Sollog Super Bowl riddle for Super Bowl 38
>
>slogdum really hasnt predicted anything. He sets up dumb riddles
> which can be seen as nearly every combination, then calls a direct hit
> when "a score" comes up. The answer to sloggag's riddle is that he's
> a jackass who is no more clever than he is a prophet.

Nothing more than your opinion. BFD. And upon a careful analysis of
your opinion, its clearly one based on pure ignorance. So BFD what
you say. Its meaningless, loser. Its not his fault you lack
intelligence to decypher the riddle. If you weren't ignorant and
unbiased, you'd wait until the game is played before passing
judgement, Moron.

Anon Ymous

unread,
Jan 14, 2004, 3:19:20 AM1/14/04
to
Wally Anglesea? <"<wanglese"@spammersbigpondareparasites.net.au>> wrote in message news:<FVZMb.8267$zj7....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...

> Anon Ymous wrote:
> >
> > herme...@yahoo.com (hermesnines) wrote in message news:<5d0f6bee.04011...@posting.google.com>...
> > > This is the 10th Year Sollog has released a riddle with the winner and
> > > the score of the Super Bowl in it
> > >
> > > He has hit all nine previous Super Bowl Riddles
> > >
> > > Here is the famous Sollog Super Bowl riddle for Super Bowl 38
> >
> >slogdum really hasnt predicted anything. He sets up dumb riddles
> > which can be seen as nearly every combination, then calls a direct hit
> > when "a score" comes up. The answer to sloggag's riddle is that he's
> > a jackass who is no more clever than he is a prophet.
>
> Nothing more than your opinion.

Whole lot more than my opinion...demonstration that the fake
constructed the riddle to include all possible answers. If you werent
such an utterly clueless shithead, you'd admit it and quit wasting
people's time. You've been completely debunked. Time for a new scam.

And upon a careful analysis of
> your opinion, its clearly one based on pure ignorance.

You couldnt carefully analyze the ocean for water.

So BFD what
> you say. Its meaningless, loser. Its not his fault you lack
> intelligence to decypher the riddle. If you weren't ignorant and
> unbiased, you'd wait until the game is played before passing
> judgement, Moron.

Boring. You mean if I was ignorant I'd wait til the game was played.
The riddle contains all the possibilities. To wait until after the
game is played is to fall for the kindargarten-level scam, you
ridiculous shithead. No use trying to cover it up now that anyone
beyond 1st grade can see what youre trying to pull. When are you
gonna figure out that youre nothing but a human waste product? You
arent funny or clever, and youre certainly no prophet. So what does
that leave?

S~

Saint Isidore of Laytonville

unread,
Jan 14, 2004, 12:08:27 PM1/14/04
to
It's gonna be the Patroits and the Eagles in
Phila., PA

Wally Anglesea™ >

unread,
Jan 14, 2004, 8:01:21 PM1/14/04
to
Anon Ymous wrote:
>
> Wally Anglesea? <"<wanglese"@spammersbigpondareparasites.net.au>> wrote in message news:<FVZMb.8267$zj7....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
> > Anon Ymous wrote:
> > >
> > > herme...@yahoo.com (hermesnines) wrote in message news:<5d0f6bee.04011...@posting.google.com>...
> > > > This is the 10th Year Sollog has released a riddle with the winner and
> > > > the score of the Super Bowl in it
> > > >
> > > > He has hit all nine previous Super Bowl Riddles
> > > >
> > > > Here is the famous Sollog Super Bowl riddle for Super Bowl 38
> > >
> > >slogdum really hasnt predicted anything. He sets up dumb riddles
> > > which can be seen as nearly every combination, then calls a direct hit
> > > when "a score" comes up. The answer to sloggag's riddle is that he's
> > > a jackass who is no more clever than he is a prophet.
> >
> > Nothing more than your opinion.
>
> Whole lot more than my opinion...demonstration that the fake

nothing more than your opinion which you have yet to prove anyway.

> constructed the riddle to include all possible answers.

nothing more than the typical empty claim. You give no justification
whatsoever
nor any supporting evidence whatsoever. BFD what you say. It doesn't
prove
anything or debunk anything, loser.

If you werent
> such an utterly clueless shithead, you'd admit it and quit wasting
> people's time.

Why should I admit what you haven't remotely proven?


> You've been completely debunked.

where? Not in this post of yours nor in any previous.

? Time for a new scam.

Like yours making people believe you've proven/disproven something
when you haven't?



> And upon a careful analysis of
> > your opinion, its clearly one based on pure ignorance.
>
> You couldnt carefully analyze the ocean for water.

evasive response with abuse in its place noted.



> So BFD what
> > you say. Its meaningless, loser. Its not his fault you lack
> > intelligence to decypher the riddle. If you weren't ignorant and
> > unbiased, you'd wait until the game is played before passing
> > judgement, Moron.
>
> Boring.

Its only boring because you're just as stupid as I said. You don't
have the intelligence to refute the evidence or give an intelligent
response. The truth may be boring to you, but it keeps ruining all your
pathetic arguments which you've replaced with abuse to cover up for
your lack of brain power to argue the facts.

> You mean if I was ignorant I'd wait til the game was played.

I mean you're too stupid to understand how to properly debunk something.
Calling you ignorant gives you too much credit.

> The riddle contains all the possibilities. To wait until after the
> game is played is to fall for the kindargarten-level scam,

No. Thats what you'd like people as ignorant as you to believe. Waiting
until the game is played and when the riddle is explained, is the only
way an objective judgement can be made. Since you're not objective, nor
have any intention to have an intelligent conversation, anything you say
is nothing but the opinion of an ignorant fuckwit.

If your theory were based on an actual intelligent argument, you would
have been able to show where Truthseekers mathematical probability model
on earthquakes was wrong or lacking since basically the same concept can
be
used/applied in this situation. Funny, I no where see any response from
you or
anyone here disproving what he explained. Why? Because no one could. His
argument was sound and correct which totally validated sollog and proved
morons like you are too stupid to come up with any intelligent argument
disproving sollog, fuckwit.

Anon Ymous

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 12:43:28 AM1/15/04
to
ctur...@aol.comWOMPWOMP (Saint Isidore of Laytonville) wrote in message news:<20040114120827...@mb-m11.aol.com>...

Picking both faves!

I was 1-3 last week. Only one I got right was the Eagles and could
have easily lost that one. This week, I think they may be too beat up
to beat Carolina. Im going with the Pats and the Panthers, and
whoever wins the AFC to win the superbowl (as a football fan, not a
prophet).

S~

Never anonymous Bud

unread,
Jan 18, 2004, 8:45:35 PM1/18/04
to
While still snuggled in a 'spider hole', BlueAce69 <Blue...@aol.nospam.com>
scribbled:

>Hahaha! Guess again, fuckwit!

Yep.

He had predicted that "the upside-down omega' team would be in the Super Bowl.


!NOT!

hermesnines

unread,
Jan 19, 2004, 1:47:53 PM1/19/04
to
herme...@yahoo.com (hermesnines) wrote in message news:<5d0f6bee.04011...@posting.google.com>...

Time stamped riddle at

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=5d0f6bee.0401120917.3e601615%40posting.google.com

For the MORONS that don't get Sollog's riddles

SOLLOG GAVE BOTH LOSERS of the Championship Games with undeniable
words as to them being LOSERS

Colts are the team with the "UPSIDE DOWN" "OMEGA"

In gambling terminology "Upside Down" on a bet means betting THE WRONG
WAY or having the LOSER, in Greek OMEGA means THE END so the
references to the Colts are THE END (OMEGA) BAD BET (UPSIDE DOWN)

Now since most of you are MORONS you don't get the riddle, now to
PROVE Sollog saw the winner he put the EXACT SCORES of the game in the
riddle 3 8's or 38 the fucking exact total of the game was 38 DIRECT
FUCKING SOLLOG HIT

He also put the winners total in the score of GAME ONE, that being 3
8's that's 8+8+8=24 the total the Pats had

FUCKING HILARIOUS, Sollog stated Colts - THE END and UPSIDE DOWN
(loser) and gave the fucking exact points of the game and winner and
you fucked up cretins can't see it

HAHAHA

As to the second game, Sollog said the EAGLES or team with the wings
of a FOWL are another

FOWL = FOUL or stinker

Sollog put there total score in the second score verse THREE is the
first number

Three Nines and the Fourth...

3+9+4= 16 or the EXACT UNDER of the game

Now if you any of you fucked up assholes were gamblers you would say
WOW Sollog had the EXACT TOTAL of game one in plain site and he had
the exact UNDER of game two in the next verse

SOLLOG HIT BOTH GAMES

What did Sollog say about any teams

Colt's Riddle (UPSIDE DOWN OMEGA) = Bad Bet and THE END for Colts

Eagle Riddle (wings of a FOWL) = FOWL is the same phonetically as FOUL
which is how the Eagles played THEY STUNKED or were FOWL/FOUL

hahaha

Sollog hits the Riddle 100% and you morons yell, oh he's the king of
porn or yada yada yada

Sollog is laughing at all of you


SOLLOG IS THE KING OF RIDDLES FOR THE BOWL

hermesnines

unread,
Jan 19, 2004, 1:49:01 PM1/19/04
to
Never anonymous Bud <new...@katxyzkave.net> wrote in message news:<0ldm005md1fbcp21u...@4ax.com>...

> While still snuggled in a 'spider hole', BlueAce69 <Blue...@aol.nospam.com>
> scribbled:
>
> >Hahaha! Guess again, fuckwit!
>
> Yep.
>
> He had predicted that "the upside-down omega' team would be in the Super Bowl.
>
>
> !NOT!
>
>
>


exactly he said the COLTS were UPSIDE DOWN OMEGA in a riddle that
means

UPSIDE DOWN (losing bet) and OMEGA (THE END OF SEASON)

Time stamped riddle at

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=5d0f6bee.0401120917.3e601615%40posting.google.com

HAHAHA

SOLLOG HIT BOTH GAMES

hahaha

Never anonymous Butt

unread,
Jan 19, 2004, 2:32:05 PM1/19/04
to
BlueAce69 wrote:
>
> In article <5d0f6bee.04011...@posting.google.com>, hermesnines
> says...

> >
> >This is the 10th Year Sollog has released a riddle with the winner and
> >the score of the Super Bowl in it
> >
> >He has hit all nine previous Super Bowl Riddles
> >
> >Here is the famous Sollog Super Bowl riddle for Super Bowl 38
> >
> >From
> >
> >http://www.sollog.com/prophecies/superbowl38.txt
> >
> >Super Bowl 38
> >
> >This is the 10th Super Bowl Riddle I have penned
> >The first was in 1995
> >This is the year 2004
> >
> >Nine years have passed since my first Super Bowl riddle
> >Nine times I have given the clear victor and the score
> >Nine is the key to this years Bowl
> >
> >Eagles meet Panthers in the city of three rivers
> >Patriots and Colts battle in another location
> >The winners shall advance to the Bowl of three and eight
> >
> >Randall warned in 19 and 95 that God gave him a vision
> >The vision was the Eagles in the Super Bowl
> >In 19 and 95 I warned Randall would play one more game and retire
> >
> >HE DID
> >
> >The Omega is upside down on the helmet of one team
> >The Wings of a fowl are upon another
>
> Could you be more wrong, jackass?

actually his riddle was quite correct. You were just too effin stupid to
understand the riddle or see the connections that prove he did put
certain clues that were right in the "riddle". Its a riddle stupid. If
the explanation shows correct aspects or specifics of the game that
appear in the riddle, then calling it wrong is an opinion and one that
is based on your not having been able to decypher the riddle before hand
as thats how it was written to do. The points explained do connect
correctly to the score etc, otherwise if you say its wrong, then you
have to show where or how the specifics explained didn't appear, you
monkey moron. Proof you're a moron below.

Subject:
Re: Sollog's Super Bowl 38 Riddle
Date:
19 Jan 2004 10:49:01 -0800
From:
herme...@yahoo.com (hermesnines)
Organization:
http://groups.google.com
Newsgroups:
alt.prophecies.nostradamus
References:
1 , 2 , 3

Never anonymous Bud

unread,
Jan 19, 2004, 3:37:24 PM1/19/04
to
While still snuggled in a 'spider hole', BlueAce69 <Blue...@aol.nospam.com>
scribbled:

>Could you be more wrong, jackass?

If Ennis was still alive, he'd have made the prediction more vague,
so that he could claim a hit no matter WHO won.

Never anonymous Butt

unread,
Jan 20, 2004, 11:47:55 AM1/20/04
to
BlueAce69 wrote:
>
> In article <400C32...@earthlink.net>, Never anonymous Butt says...
> Nice meltdown, kook!

Whereas meltdown in this case was equal to your debunking. yes, what a
great meltdown you troll. ROFL!

As usual, I notice your evasiveness and abuse when you lose an argument
and
you can't disprove the evidence or give any against it. LOL

Never anonymous Bud

unread,
Jan 20, 2004, 2:18:42 PM1/20/04
to
While still snuggled in a 'spider hole', Never anonymous Butt
<new...@earthlink.net> scribbled:

>Whereas meltdown in this case was

Obvious and expected, you do it EVERY time you're shown to be wrong,
and that's EVERY time you post a prediction!

>equal to your debunking.

Yes, the debunking WAS pretty good, but then,
it's ALWAYS so easy to debunk your crap.

Anon Ymous

unread,
Jan 21, 2004, 10:02:56 PM1/21/04
to
Wally Anglesea? <"<wanglese"@spammersbigpondareparasites.net.au>> wrote in message news:<BDlNb.9580$zj7....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...

> Anon Ymous wrote:
> >
> > Wally Anglesea? <"<wanglese"@spammersbigpondareparasites.net.au>> wrote in message news:<FVZMb.8267$zj7....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
> > > Anon Ymous wrote:
> > > >
> > > > herme...@yahoo.com (hermesnines) wrote in message news:<5d0f6bee.04011...@posting.google.com>...
> If you werent
> > such an utterly clueless shithead, you'd admit it and quit wasting
> > people's time.
>
> Why should I admit what you haven't remotely proven?

Because, as a troll, you know its true even though you try to deny it.
So, by admitting it and moving on with your worthless life, you can
leave the group to discuss N. instead of bogus slogfog crap.



>
> > You've been completely debunked.
>
> where? Not in this post of yours nor in any previous.

Yes, in the previous post of mine. Your unwillingness to accept the
obvious doesnt keep it from being clear to everyone else.

> ? Time for a new scam.
>
> Like yours making people believe you've proven/disproven something
> when you haven't?

No, like your scam that tries to use all possibilities in a given
scenario to convince people you are a prophet--but better. That one
is lame, disproven and completely worn-out.

>
> > And upon a careful analysis of
> > > your opinion, its clearly one based on pure ignorance.
> >
> > You couldnt carefully analyze the ocean for water.
>
> evasive response with abuse in its place noted.

Upon careful analysis of your opinion, it's clearly one based on pure
trolldom.

> > So BFD what
> > > you say. Its meaningless, loser. Its not his fault you lack
> > > intelligence to decypher the riddle. If you weren't ignorant and
> > > unbiased, you'd wait until the game is played before passing
> > > judgement, Moron.
> >
> > Boring.
>
> Its only boring because you're just as stupid as I said. You don't
> have the intelligence to refute the evidence or give an intelligent
> response. The truth may be boring to you, but it keeps ruining all your
> pathetic arguments which you've replaced with abuse to cover up for
> your lack of brain power to argue the facts.

Ah, no. It's boring because its a weak, crippled attempt to defend an
even weaker attempt at a troll post. There is no reason to wait until
the game is played if all four teams are mentioned in advance with no
clear indicator as to who the winners will be.

What's really funny is, not only are you too stupid to see how obvious
your trolling is to all concerned, but even in the face of completely
successful criticizm, you still try to weakly cling to your already
shredded credibility--to do what? Continue to troll where you freely
admit nobody pays any attention to you? How weak can you get?
Everybody sees your B.S. now, whether you want to admit it or not. =)
Next time, dont openly mention all four teams in a "riddle."


> If your theory were based on an actual intelligent argument, you would
> have been able to show where Truthseekers mathematical probability model
> on earthquakes was wrong or lacking since basically the same concept can
> be
> used/applied in this situation.

What I said wasnt a theory; it was fact. Go back and read it again.
All four teams are mentioned explicitly. You use no clear indicator
as to who the winner will be, and therefore can claim it to be any one
of the four. And the numbers used can be added, multiplied,
subtracted, divided to find any combination of two scores between
2-100. I dont need to demonstrate it (Im not THAT bored, despite
wasting my time obliterating your lame trolling), anyone with an IQ
higher than a gnat can see it clearly. If you cant figure it out with
that weak mind of yours, buy yourself a calculator and start messing
with different combinations in the riddle. Then youll see that what I
said wasnt theory at all, but fact based on observation.

Not only can we see the obvious attempts at trolldom using poor math
and covering every possibility, we can also see the way you fake other
people's names (like Wally, Bud and myself) in order to continue to
troll. You demonstrate in your posting approach the same weak troll
B.S. you do in your pathetic riddles. Even in the names you use,
you're a fake.

Please tell me, how does it feel to be an utterly useless troll, and
on top of it to be a weak one? Then, even on top of that, how does
it feel to have spent nearly 10 years of your life trying to
perpetuate such a weak, unintelligent, unimaginative fake? You must
be the most ridiculous loser I have ever seen.

> Funny, I no where see any response from
> you or
> anyone here disproving what he explained. Why? Because no one could. His
> argument was sound and correct which totally validated sollog and proved
> morons like you are too stupid to come up with any intelligent argument
> disproving sollog, fuckwit.

oh look, the weak loser-troll called me a "fuckwit." I guess I should
be upset.

=D

I prefer to apply more meaningful and accurate labels to you--boring,
lame, dimwit, troll, loser, waste.

Funny, that "he" didnt explain anything, and didnt validate anything.
"He" looked at some possibilities and missed the rest. What's REALLY
funny is that you take up so much of your time responding to me when
you've already been proven a failed troll and fake prophet. Talk
about a waste of time... Consider yourself /PLONKed.

Do yourself and the NG a huge favor; go find another hobby.

S~

BlaZe

unread,
Jan 31, 2004, 12:53:35 AM1/31/04
to
anyone saw thisin the riddel his first super bowl prediction was 1995
1+9+9+5=24 patriots won 24-14 the year of is first prediction was a
sign also.
what about this part of the riddle anybody found out what it mean is
that the about the winner of the super bowl?


"I have given nine three times above and within this line is the
fourth
time I have used it
That shall be the total of another
Now you know the scores within the Bowl"

do sollog make prediction of the team who will win the bowl or only
the team who will advance to the bowl?

Never anonymous Butt

unread,
Feb 2, 2004, 6:56:52 AM2/2/04
to
Anon Ymous wrote:
>
There is no reason to wait until
> the game is played if all four teams are mentioned in advance with no
> clear indicator as to who the winners will be.

to figure out a riddle or objectively judge it, an open minded
person, which you're not, would wait until the game is played and an
explanation is given. Tell me how often the receiver of a riddle, has
figured it out before the punch line is given? Once the punch line
is given, the riddle makes sense. A good riddle is judged by its
punch line. But the punch line has to "make sense" for the riddle
to work out, fucktard.

There cannot be an unlimited amount of ways to
reasonably explain the riddle as you're attempting to assert. There's a
limited amount of possible ways to explain it. If the numbers and clues
in the riddle can be shown to match the facts or numbers that appear
from
the game, as it always has throughout his prophecies, you'll look just
as
stupid as the rest have in the past who still deny obvious hits and
probability that proves direct hits beyond a doubt. And many times so
clear,
those saying he missed only did so because they looked stupid for not
having the brain power to understand the riddle before hand.

Besides, since when does someone asking a riddle, need to give clear
indicators
about what the riddle is about, fucktard? Yeah, thats right stupid. If
you
think about the question, maybe you'll see how stupid your response is.

>
> What's really funny is, not only are you too stupid to see how obvious
> your trolling is to all concerned, but even in the face of completely
> successful criticizm, you still try to weakly cling to your already
> shredded credibility--to do what? Continue to troll where you freely
> admit nobody pays any attention to you?

Hahaha!
If no one cared about sollog posts here, why do you
and so many reply and pay so much attention?


> > If your theory were based on an actual intelligent argument, you would
> > have been able to show where Truthseekers mathematical probability model
> > on earthquakes was wrong or lacking since basically the same concept can
> > be
> > used/applied in this situation.
>
> What I said wasnt a theory; it was fact. Go back and read it again.
> All four teams are mentioned explicitly. You use no clear indicator

Go back and read what I said above. It clearly proves you're an idiot
and have no actual facts to back up anything you say.

> as to who the winner will be, and therefore can claim it to be any one
> of the four. And the numbers used can be added, multiplied,
> subtracted, divided to find any combination of two scores between
> 2-100.

Not true at all. As I explained, and someone that has studied the codes
sollog uses, can see there's not an unlimited amount of combinations.
Nor can numbers be divided etc as you're asserting. But why am I
surprised
you didn't know that due to lack of research and are making shit up
because you're an ignorant tard?

I dont need to demonstrate it (Im not THAT bored, despite
> wasting my time obliterating your lame trolling), anyone with an IQ
> higher than a gnat can see it clearly. If you cant figure it out with
> that weak mind of yours, buy yourself a calculator and start messing
> with different combinations in the riddle.

I have. And using the typical codes that have been used over and over,
your argument is a failure and you a fucking retard.

Then youll see that what I
> said wasnt theory at all, but fact based on observation.
>
> Not only can we see the obvious attempts at trolldom using poor math
> and covering every possibility,

And that statement is one reason your argument is a total failure.


> Please tell me, how does it feel to be an utterly useless troll, and
> on top of it to be a weak one? Then, even on top of that, how does
> it feel to have spent nearly 10 years of your life trying to
> perpetuate such a weak, unintelligent, unimaginative fake?

10 years of my life? Who are you talking about? I've been reading about
sollog for a few years now, and I've found enough information in that
time to see
he's one of the most accurate prophets in history. You on the other hand
have obviously no knowledge of sollog. And lying about shit because you
haven't done any research, exposes you for the fucktard you are.

read it again: you've been pegged a moron.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages