Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Tony9596

ungelesen,
14.09.1997, 03:00:0014.09.97
an

Hey Solly,

You predict "a large explosion on September 16th".

Ok, what do you mean by "large"? And where will this take place? Will it
be an accident or a terrorist strike?

Large explosions are quite common, chemical plants, oil tanks, gas mains,
etc. explode all the time, so a prediction of "a large explosion" is really
no prediction at all.

Now if you give us the city and the source, I'd be impressed. ;)

And what if your prediction fails? Will you be ready to admit you're
wrong? Or will you make all types of excuses? If you are wrong, will you
agree to cease posting in this NG?

Tony
Listen-up

Greg Marcus

ungelesen,
14.09.1997, 03:00:0014.09.97
an

Tony9596 (tony...@aol.com) writes:
> Hey Solly,

> wrong? Or will you make all types of excuses? If you are wrong, will you
> agree to cease posting in this NG?
>
> Tony
> Listen-up

Agree to cease posting? There must be something wrong with my news server.
I have yet to see Sollog post at all.

--
Greg Marcus * When you believe in things you don't understand,
Ottawa, ON * then you suffer. Superstition ain't the way.

Dekin Blue

ungelesen,
14.09.1997, 03:00:0014.09.97
an

Tony9596 wrote:

> Hey Solly,
>
> You predict "a large explosion on September 16th".
>
> Ok, what do you mean by "large"? And where will this take place? Will it
> be an accident or a terrorist strike?
>
> Large explosions are quite common, chemical plants, oil tanks, gas mains,
> etc. explode all the time, so a prediction of "a large explosion" is really
> no prediction at all.
>
> Now if you give us the city and the source, I'd be impressed. ;)
>
> And what if your prediction fails? Will you be ready to admit you're
> wrong? Or will you make all types of excuses? If you are wrong, will you
> agree to cease posting in this NG?
>
> Tony
> Listen-up

Tony see my post for "Spin" challenge!

Deke

Su...@webtv.net

ungelesen,
15.09.1997, 03:00:0015.09.97
an

I meant to add to my last post ( am new at this) this same southern
Ohio area is now plagued by contaminated water -- Oxford and now
Middletown and they are runnning out of bottled water and can't seem
to find the problem--could this be the area for the big bang??

Dan/Debbie

ungelesen,
15.09.1997, 03:00:0015.09.97
an

Another customer, brought to you by WEBTV!!!!

Su...@webtv.net

ungelesen,
15.09.1997, 03:00:0015.09.97
an

I live near Wright Patterson air force base and the largest
General Motors plant in the area got a phone call today (15th) that a
truck was parked in their lot with 4 bombing devices--belonging to an
ex-employee--it had been there at least two days ---General Motors
is certainly a financial ICON---does this have signifigance to the Big
Bang but a warning was heeded--just wondering==Suz

Dan/Debbie

ungelesen,
15.09.1997, 03:00:0015.09.97
an Su...@webtv.net

Yeah, maybe he's one of Solly's followers, and he's making sure of a
self-fulfilling prediction.....hope Solly's there when things go BOOM!!

L9

ungelesen,
16.09.1997, 03:00:0016.09.97
an

Su...@webtv.net wrote:

> I live near Wright Patterson air force base and the largest
> General Motors plant in the area got a phone call today (15th) that a
> truck was parked in their lot with 4 bombing devices--belonging to an
> ex-employee--it had been there at least two days ---General Motors
> is certainly a financial ICON---does this have signifigance to the Big
> Bang but a warning was heeded--just wondering==Suz

here ya go suz...interpret it how you will.....stretch/coincidence
maybe....maybe not.....

IRA TERRORISM on
16/9!

Sollog GUARANTEED it. Hundreds of email posts by
skeptics in News Group validate his warning about a
GUARANTEED act of Terrorism on 16/9!

Written by

J. P. Essene

Editor

What's Hot!

16/9/97

A PROPHET was validated and BORN today in the eyes of 1,000's of
people!

100's of skeptics have been posting malicious messages about
Sollog's 902
Prophecy in various News Groups.

Go to www.dejanews.com and search Sollog to see what evil
MORONS have been saying about his 902 Prophecy for the past 2
weeks!

It GUARANTEED an act of Terrorism would strike on 16/9.

Today the IRA - CNN reported, did major damage to a PIG building in
Ireland.

specifically
told me to reply for him.

He said to add the WORD RICAN to his 16/9 guarantee of Terrorism.

IRA - CNN reported today is the headline of this act of Terrorism.

A simple anagram to show the skeptics, Sollog knew it was IRA.

His 902 prophecy, which was joked about by a MORON named Howard
Altman the editor of the City Paper in Philadelphia, specifically
stated this:

The 16th day of the 9th month is recorded as 16/9 in Euro dating.

169 is the square of the 13, the number of death.

This 16th day of the 9th month will be another day for TERRORISM!

A big bang in a big building.

I warned that 169 would die in Oklahoma city the month before it
happened. For ONE YEAR that was the number given in that BIG BANG.

WATCH FOR THE BIG BANG on the 16th day the 9th month. It is
GUARANTEED.

He then further added:

These are the signs that are GUARANTEED!

When they happen you must leave the large cities.

1. Terrorism on the 16th day of 9th month

2. Popes death on the Harvest of the Full Moon the ides of Octavian

3. Presidents death on the Harvest of the Full Moon the 13th of
Novem

4. The death of a famous NYC media personality from NYC by 10/3

5. Suicide death of Volpe the infamous Suidae of the 70th

So, a prophet puts Prophecies into a US Federal record in
Philadelphia 2
years ago.

His May 13th Prophecy specifically warned of Diana's death in
France on
the 31st.

100's or perhaps 1,000's of people slander the Prophet in News
Group
saying it didn't happen.

Prophets aren't real.

The Washington Post even slanders him. (See link below)

So, the Prophet puts a Prophecy about Terrorism into the media.

It mentions Terrorism on 16/9.

It mentions a heinous act in another Police building.

On the EXACT DAY the Prophet GUARANTEED a PIG building is
targeted for TERRORISM.

Oh, Sollog who is the Prophet we are writing about was born JOHN
PATRICK!

He's also 100% Irish!

The LEGEND of Sollog was born today.

Now, many people will research our claims and see all the stories
about
Sollog's infamous other Prophecies are TRUE!

The Oklahoma Bombing

TWA 800

Death of DIANA

Clintons Injury in Miami

Versaces Murder

All these events were written about by THE PROPHET before they
happened!

Most are US Federal records.

To see what he wrote about this event today in Ireland, just read
the main
sentence in his 902 Prophecy:

This 16th day of the 9th month will be another day for TERRORISM!

A big bang in a big building.

If you realize that the Second Edition of Random House Unabridged
Dictionary defines PIG as a slang word for POLICE.

It even shows an entymology of PIG to the Low German word BIGGE.
Big
and PIG both ryme. He specifically mentioned how RICAN would appear
in
this event. I posted a defense of Sollog that can be found on the
alt.fan.nostradamus News Group.

Sollog told me to use the word RICAN to connect to his 16/9
GUARANTEE in that post!

IRA - CNN reported struck a police building with TERRORISM, was the
HEADLINE in this mornings news.

IRA - CNN a simple anagram of RICAN!

In OLD ENGLISH, a Picga or Pican is a PIG. In Greek a P is an R.
RICAN again connects to his GUARANTEE as I stated in posts to News
Groups on behalf of Sollog days ago!

So, TERRORISM strikes a PIG (big) building on 16/9.

An EXACT Prophecy validating that Sollog is indeed as he stated in
his 902
Prophecy, a Prophet of HAYAH, the ancient Hebrew name of GOD, who
gave Moses the 10 Commandments.

The modern world just saw first hand the power of TRUTH when a
Prophet speaks!

In the Old Testament, the Law of HAYAH states that a Prophet who
uses
Gods name is shown to be a TRUE PROPHET when what he says for
HAYAH becomes FACT!

It just happened, as it has on many other occassions in the dusty
old files of
case 96CV 1499 in the Eastern District of the US Federal court
system.
That's where Sollog put the details of many other events that have
happened
since he filed his case in February of 1996!

A false prophet is explained in Deuteronomy as someone who uses the
name of GOD or HAYAH and the event doesn't happen!

Today 1,000's who were looking for no TERRORISM involving a
building
saw they were WRONG!

HAYAH clearly spoke through Sollog to put HIS WORD back into
everyone's life!

Go to the news groups, call up Talk Radio hosts and spread the news
THE PROPHET is BACK!

GOD is alive and well! He's speaking to MAN through Sollog!

The LEGEND of Sollog just got a lot LARGER today!

And GOD who is HAYAH, is again THE NAME to be reckoned!

Remember, He says he came to WARN MAN about
NUCLEAR TERRORISM.

And to teach man how to obey THE TEN COMMANDMENTS!

Which is the LAW of HAYAH!

Are you listening?

J. P. Essene

Editor

What’s HOT!

LOTR

L9

ungelesen,
16.09.1997, 03:00:0016.09.97
an
oh come on tony, he'll have an explanation alright and something will
occur...the question is how far this NG will say he stretched.....but if
there is a terrorist incident anywhere on 9/16/97 that still
counts....there were no terrorist incidents on 9/15 that i can see so
9/16 wouldnt be random....a far stretch? ok, i'll admit that its
possible he could stretch,,,but either way his explanation will
factually and bizarrly make logical sense...

TonyLynch

ungelesen,
16.09.1997, 03:00:0016.09.97
an

L9 wrote:

>oh come on tony, he'll have an explanation alright and something will
>occur...the question is how far this NG will say he stretched.....but if
>there is a terrorist incident anywhere on 9/16/97 that still
>counts....there were no terrorist incidents on 9/15 that i can see so
>9/16 wouldnt be random....a far stretch? ok, i'll admit that its
>possible he could stretch,,,but either way his explanation will
>factually and bizarrly make logical sense...

Bombings on the 15th of September pulled from various news sources:

ANKARA - A four-year-old boy was killed and 24 people were wounded when a
bomb exploded at a bookstand selling the Bible and Christian cassettes at a
Turkish trade fair, the Anatolian news agency said.
Moved at 1732 GMT

CARACAS, Sept 15 (Reuter) - A small bomb exploded on Monday in the lobby
of a luxury hotel in central Caracas, causing slight damage but no
injuries, police said.

CAPE TOWN, Sept 15 (Reuter) Gunmen armed with AK-47 assault rifles, 9mm
pistols and shotguns petrol bombed and shot at the home of an Inkatha
Freedom Party councillor, also in H-Section. Three men were killed in the
incident but the councill was not hurt, he said.
tony...@aol.com

"Life's a bear, then one eats you, not to mention any data you haven't
backed up lately."

,,:-),,

ungelesen,
16.09.1997, 03:00:0016.09.97
an

Greg....your newsreader may not have picked it up.....but he did post
here....see below for newsheader information....

Greg Marcus wrote:

> Tony9596 (tony...@aol.com) writes:
> > Hey Solly,
>

> > wrong? Or will you make all types of excuses? If you are wrong, will you
> > agree to cease posting in this NG?
> >
> > Tony
> > Listen-up
>

> Agree to cease posting? There must be something wrong with my news server.
> I have yet to see Sollog post at all.
>
> --
> Greg Marcus * When you believe in things you don't understand,
> Ottawa, ON * then you suffer. Superstition ain't the way.
> Canada * - Stevie Wonder

************************************

From:
Sollog Immanuel Adonai Adoni <s...@whatshotin.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.prophecies.nostradamus
Subject:
Sollog Speaks to News Group in
alt.prophecies.nostradamus about his Prophecies!
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 1997 15:07:18 -0400
To:
j...@whatshotin.com

http://www.whatshotin.com/Sollog/tnt/sollogspeaks0001.shtml

Written 13/9/97 3:00 EST

I AM
************SNIP********

Tony9596

ungelesen,
16.09.1997, 03:00:0016.09.97
an

L9 wrote:

>oh come on tony, he'll have an explanation alright and something will
>occur...the question is how far this NG will say he stretched.....but if
>there is a terrorist incident anywhere on 9/16/97 that still
>counts....there were no terrorist incidents on 9/15 that i can see so
>9/16 wouldnt be random....a far stretch? ok, i'll admit that its
>possible he could stretch,,,but either way his explanation will
>factually and bizarrly make logical sense...

L9,

This is pathetic, there are terrorist incidents somewhere in the world
almost every day!!!!!!

This no prediction, you made claims of an event on the scale of Oak. City
explosion, this is a non-event.

You lose, false prophet.

Tony

ASSI Staff

ungelesen,
20.09.1997, 03:00:0020.09.97
an

Yes Sollog GUARANTEED TERRORISM for 16/9.

This was a major HEADLINE EVENT.

It struck the peace process in IRELAND.

Sollog used many ANALogies so ASSHOLES like you would be exposed.

MAGGOT, FAGGOT!

TOWLAH!

Keep posting anti Sollog posts and this NG will be inundated with PRO
SOLLOG POSTS.

So keep wasting BANDWIDTH MAGGOT!

You say something about Sollog, his staff and supporters will reply
ENMASSE!

So SHUT THE FUCK UP!

TOWLAH!

9

ungelesen,
22.09.1997, 03:00:0022.09.97
an

just enjoyed reading this so much i thought i'd post it again.....

deke has been debunked by his own statements....

an explosion occurred as the result of terrorism on the exact day and
building that sollogs code referred to.....deke says "what do you
consider large"? deke got his answer on CNN.......Cnn believed that
this explosion was worthy of a headline story on CNN.....CNN doesn't
headline a story about little firecrackers or grenade attacks which yes
do happen all the time......sollog showed his power and mastery of
prophecy when he gave an event which would be noticed by all humans on
this earth! the only time terrorism got such headlines in september was
the 4th , 16th, 19th......all days connected to Sollogs terrorism and
9/02 prophecy......i suggest the skeptics apologize to sollog before its
too late to save your souls!

suck hard on that deke!

Dekin Blue wrote:

> Tony9596 wrote:
> >
> > Hey Solly,
> >
> > You predict "a large explosion on September 16th".
> >
> > Ok, what do you mean by "large"? And where will this take place? Will it
> > be an accident or a terrorist strike?
> >
> > Large explosions are quite common, chemical plants, oil tanks, gas mains,
> > etc. explode all the time, so a prediction of "a large explosion" is really
> > no prediction at all.
> >
> > Now if you give us the city and the source, I'd be impressed. ;)
> >
> > And what if your prediction fails? Will you be ready to admit you're

> > wrong? Or will you make all types of excuses? If you are wrong, will you
> > agree to cease posting in this NG?
> >
> > Tony
> > Listen-up

9

ungelesen,
22.09.1997, 03:00:0022.09.97
an

TonyLynch wrote:

> L9 wrote:
>
> >oh come on tony, he'll have an explanation alright and something will
> >occur...the question is how far this NG will say he stretched.....but if
> >there is a terrorist incident anywhere on 9/16/97 that still
> >counts....there were no terrorist incidents on 9/15 that i can see so
> >9/16 wouldnt be random....a far stretch? ok, i'll admit that its
> >possible he could stretch,,,but either way his explanation will
> >factually and bizarrly make logical sense...
> >

> Bombings on the 15th of September pulled from various news sources:
>
> ANKARA - A four-year-old boy was killed and 24 people were wounded when a
> bomb exploded at a bookstand selling the Bible and Christian cassettes at a
> Turkish trade fair, the Anatolian news agency said.
> Moved at 1732 GMT
>
> CARACAS, Sept 15 (Reuter) - A small bomb exploded on Monday in the lobby
> of a luxury hotel in central Caracas, causing slight damage but no
> injuries, police said.
>
> CAPE TOWN, Sept 15 (Reuter) Gunmen armed with AK-47 assault rifles, 9mm
> pistols and shotguns petrol bombed and shot at the home of an Inkatha
> Freedom Party councillor, also in H-Section. Three men were killed in the
> incident but the councill was not hurt, he said.
> tony...@aol.com
>
> "Life's a bear, then one eats you, not to mention any data you haven't
> backed up lately."

you idiot! LOL...you stupid post means nothing now!! in fact this stupid
question of yours was already answered in detail you moron...9/16 was
another day for terrorism and was the lead story on CNN which none of
these other little firecrackers even got coverage!! obviously the
ireland terrorism bomb was big enough to be given world headlines on the
largest news network on earth!! not to mention it was the only one on
the 16th!! so shut your pathetic little mouth and try to find something
else to deny......sollog guaranteed it and it happened on the exact day
he said END OF STORY. HIS EXPLANATION DID AS I SAID MAKE LOGICAL AND
BIZARRE SENSE SO READ IT AND WEEP LITTLE BOY!....THE LIVING GOD IS NOW
UPON EARTH TO REVEAL THE TRUTH!!

9

ungelesen,
23.09.1997, 03:00:0023.09.97
an

,,:-),, wrote:

> L9....Just making sure you saw this and read it carefully....get it thru
> your head...there are terrorist activities just about every day
> somewhere in the world.
>
> REPOST:
>
> TonyLynch wrote:

> > >there is a terrorist incident anywhere on 9/16/97 that still
> > >counts....there were no terrorist incidents on 9/15 that i can see so

> Either you didnt look very hard or you looked with your eyes closed,
> lurv.....Reread the following:

> > Bombings on the 15th of September pulled from various news sources:
> >
> > ANKARA - A four-year-old boy was killed and 24 people were wounded when a
> > bomb exploded at a bookstand selling the Bible and Christian cassettes at a
> > Turkish trade fair, the Anatolian news agency said.
> > Moved at 1732 GMT
> >
> > CARACAS, Sept 15 (Reuter) - A small bomb exploded on Monday in the lobby
> > of a luxury hotel in central Caracas, causing slight damage but no
> > injuries, police said.
> >
> > CAPE TOWN, Sept 15 (Reuter) Gunmen armed with AK-47 assault rifles, 9mm
> > pistols and shotguns petrol bombed and shot at the home of an Inkatha
> > Freedom Party councillor, also in H-Section. Three men were killed in the
> > incident but the councill was not hurt, he said.
> > tony...@aol.com
> >
> > "Life's a bear, then one eats you, not to mention any data you haven't
> > backed up lately."

and then a hunter comes along a kills that bear!!
asked and answered......GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD....SOLLOGS PROPHECY
CAME TRUE......PERIOD END OF STORY!! YOU LOSE......YOUR ASS IS FRIED!
JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS!!!
THIS STUPID POST OF YOURS HAS ALREADY BEEN DEBUNKED VERY WELL I MIGHT
ADD......YOUR IN DENIAL.....FEAR OF THE TRUTH OF 9/16 SCARES THE SHIT
OUT OF YOU AND IS WHY YOU ARE IN DENIAL.....PISS OFF IDIOT!

just enjoyed reading this so much i thought i'd post it again.....

deke has been debunked by his own statements....

an explosion occurred as the result of terrorism on the exact day and
building that sollogs code referred to.....deke says "what do you
consider large"? deke got his answer on CNN.......Cnn believed that
this explosion was worthy of a headline story on CNN.....CNN doesn't
headline a story about little firecrackers or grenade attacks which yes
do happen all the time......sollog showed his power and mastery of
prophecy when he gave an event which would be noticed by all humans on
this earth! the only time terrorism got such headlines in september was
the 4th , 16th, 19th......all days connected to Sollogs terrorism and
9/02 prophecy......i suggest the skeptics apologize to sollog before its
too late to save your souls!

IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE that a firecracker small little
explosion happened on the 15,16,17th....you probably farted that day,
but CNN didn't cover it as a headline........so crawl back in your hole!
Sollog Rules......you just don't want to admit your wrong! you fear the
truth just as people feared nostradamus in his day!!!

S Singh wrote:

> > Hmmm strangely... there has been a explosion in Ireland..... check it
out
> > on www.cnn.com , seems to fullfill the prediction .... although no
> > casualtly... the explosion was pretty big.
>
> In this GROUP JP Essene WARNED DEKIN the RICAN that RICAN would appear
> in this TRAGEDY!
>
> IRA - CNN news report PIG Building BIG BANG!
>
> IRA - CNN (RICAN)
>
> BIG BUILDING = PIG BUILDING
>
> Big Bang = BIG EXPLOSION
>

> This group owes a SINCERE APOLOGY to Sollog!
>

> The clear PROPHET of HAYAH!

In Random House Unabridged Diction Second Edition you will find this
> >definition of PIG, slang for police.
> >
> >It also shows the etymology of the word PIG to Low German bigge.
> >
> >Big = PIG!
> >
> >How many times did Sollog used SUIDAE in his WARNING?
> >
> >A seldom used archaic term for PIG.
> >
> >BOW SWINE.
> >
> >Those who MOCKED Sollog grovel in MUCK.
> >
> >You are all PIGS or SUIDAE who slandered Sollog in this NG.
> >
> >Apologize NOW so you can join the HUMAN RACE.
> >
> >It's not nice to MOCK a PROPHET of GOD!
> >
> >>Sollog's 902 PROPHECY

> >The 16th day of the 9th month is recorded as 16/9 in Euro dating.
> >
> > 169 is the square of the 13, the number of death.
> >
> > This 16th day of the 9th month will be another day for TERRORISM!
> >
> > A big bang in a big building.
> >
> > I warned that 169 would die in Oklahoma city the month before it
> >happened. For ONE YEAR that was the number given in that BIG BANG.
> >
> > WATCH FOR THE BIG BANG on the 16th day the 9th month. It is
> >GUARANTEED.

> IT's RARE for a bombing to be the lead story on CNN.

4/9 the lead was Jerusalem,

16/9 the lead was Ireland.

19/9 the lead was Bosnia.

When was the last BOMBING a LEAD since 19/9?

Sollog RULES!

Nice to see AOL and Concentric CLEANED HOUSE!

State your opinion if you disagree.

We'll counter if we see fit.

We can all be civilized in discussing what was Prophecized and if indeed
it was fulfilled.

If you care to look into these bombings and what Sollog wrote that did
happen, many are interested in civilized discussion of the signifigance
of the 902 Prophcy.

The RICAN message sent days before fits.

The BIG and PIG analogies fit.

It's your right to say it didn't happen, as it is our right to counter
with statements supporting our position.

TERRRORISM in headline stories occurred that day.

A big building collapsed THAT DAY in BOMBay.

Some think these events fit the prophecy.

Shalom,

NEW MILL ET AL ARE IN TOTAL DENIAL!!! 9/16 TERRORISM HEADLINES RICAN CNN
> >> IRA ANAGRAM POLICE BUILDING bang big pig police 16/9 eurodating clue
> >> happened in europe not middle east or usa no terrorism on 9/15 or 9/17
> >>

> Emm!, first and foremost the IRA have said that they were NOT
> responsible for that bombing. So the IRA CNN anagran is wrong!
> There's no reason to disbelieve them 'cos they generaly accept
> responsibility for their actions.
>
> No anagrams today I'm afraid!
>
> Christy

CHRISTY.....how blind can you be.....Was not the headline (which the
prophecy and SOLLOG foresaw) "CNN IRA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT WAS SEEN
AROUND THE WORLD!!! THAT IS A FACT! ASIDE FROM THAT FACT JUST THAT THAT
ANAGRAM APPEARED IN THE NEWS AND ASIDE FROM THE FACT THAT TERRORISM DID
STRIKE ON 9/16 AND ASIDE FROM THE FACT THAT EVERY FACT OF THE EVENT CAN
BE CONNECTED PERFECTLY TO SOLLOGS PROPHECY...ASIDE FROM ALL THESE ITEMS
AND THAT IRA MAY NOT HAVE DONE IT OR WERE ONLY SUSPECTED......READ THE
POST BELOW AND SEE WHAT A FOOL YOU ARE!!! SOLLOG IS REAL! YOU CAN START
CRYING NOW!

THIS FACT BELOW PROVES SOLLOG IS THE LIVING GOD ON THIS SPHEROID....AND
THIS IS JUST A WARMUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ IT AND WEEP!
Subject:
CIRA (RICAN) named as BOMBERS in 16/9 Irish TERRORISM
bombing!
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 14:04:27 -0400
From:
SIA <s...@whatshotin.com>
To:
j...@whatshotin.com
Newsgroups:
alt.prophecies.nostradamus, alt.prophecies, alt.nostradamus,
alt.evil, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.satanism,
alt.fan.art-bell, alt.new-media, alt.conspiracy,
alt.true-crime, alt.fan.howard-stern,
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, sci.skeptic, alt.paranormal,

How RELEVANT was Sollog's CODED RICAN message about the (RICAN) or CIRA
bombing aimed at a building in the POSTED WARNING about this TERRORISM.

Irish News says a splinter group of IRA known as C- IRA for Continuity
IRA is the group that did the BOMBING.

Say it didn't happen skeptics.

The CIRA or RICAN WARNING is a posted WARNING in

SIA wrote:

> You missed the point.
>
> Hayah is the ONE that speaks through me.
>
> If Hayah spoke through you, you would say GROUD SHAKE and it would.
I have shown the signs the Kabbalah explains.
>All who disobey are TARGETS!
>
> I was created to DESTROY what is EVIL in the eye of HAYAH!
We're the ENFORCERS for HAYAH!

> Every LAW has it's ENFORCERS.
>
> We ENFORCE the LAW of the TEN COMMANDMENTS.
GORO fired the first shot.

He questioned Sollog's 13 of Augustus FAMOUS DEATH GUARANTEE on 8/20/97
in this NG.

The DIANA died on 31/8 or 8/13 in reverse.

A famous death on the day GORO the frog questioned this NG about BEFORE
DIANA DIED.

Admit it GORO,

Sollog got Diana's death right and TERROISM on 16/9 right.

Oh, WE OWNE this NG now.

It will be OFFICIALLY emailed to 1,000's of Sollog fans and members of
his various cliques, that this is THE PLACE to go and discuss the
Nostradamus of the 90's.

We took over this GROUP.

After all it only had a couple of hundre lousy posts a few weeks ago.

Can't find much MN info here now can you.

SOLLOG is THE PROPHET OF HAYAH!

He is THE NOSTRADAMUS of the 90's.

I suggust you ol' MN fans go to alt.nostradamus.

A nice little room for MAGGOTS.

sollog is 100% accurate! only God has that power!

It's unfair to HAYAH that Sollog is gaining FAME.

Sollog is merely the manifested word of HAYAH.

All glory goes to HAYAH.

Sollog is a man like everyone else.

However, he is clearly chosen by HAYAH to speak for HAYAH as his word
has been validated.

http://www.whatshotin.com

How RELEVANT was Sollog's CODED RICAN message about the (RICAN) or CIRA
> :bombing aimed at a building in the POSTED WARNING about this TERRORISM.
> :
> :Irish News says a splinter group of IRA known as C- IRA for Continuity
> :IRA is the group that did the BOMBING.
> :
> :Say it didn't happen skeptics.
> :
> :The CIRA or RICAN WARNING is a posted WARNING in
> :alt.prophecies.nostradamus.
> :
> :
> :
> :http://www.irish-times.com/irish%2Dtimes/paper/1997/0917/hom24.html
> :There was extensive damage to the police building in N. Ireland today.
Someone said the building had no damage . . . wrong.

The etymology of pig has already been posted. PIG = BIGge in low
German. Also, consider this . . . From what I have seen, Sollog likes
to flip things around (e.g., 13 = 31). Take the letter b and flip it
upside down and guess what you have . . . that's right, the letter p.
Therefore, "big bang in big building" could = "big bang in pig
building".

As for the argument of Mr. Pringle (brought to us courtesy of Web TV),
he points out that the actual bomb was located in a vehicle. He states
this to discredit the guarantee of a big bang in a big building.
Consider this, Mr. Pringle, do you suppose there was a big bang in
that police building when the walls exploded? I am inclined to think
so.

I'm curious to see what you flamers come up with when the puppet of
satan dies on 10/15.

THIS NG OWES AN APOLOGY!!! YOU FOOLS LOST! END OF STORY...THE FACTS
PROVE IT! THIS NG HAS NO FACTS TO DISPROVE SOLLOG!! PERIOD! BA BYE NOW..

Chance

ungelesen,
04.10.1997, 03:00:0004.10.97
an

else to deny......sollog guaranteed it and it happened on the exact day
> he said END OF STORY. HIS EXPLANATION DID AS I SAID MAKE LOGICAL AND
> BIZARRE SENSE SO READ IT AND WEEP LITTLE BOY!....THE LIVING GOD IS NOW
> UPON EARTH TO REVEAL THE TRUTH!!

According to Sollog himself on audionet, he is just another human
being...Hmmmm

Allen antworten
Dem Autor antworten
Weiterleiten