Aliens or time travelers?

JTEM is Magic

Jan 20, 2022, 2:59:19 AM1/20/22

Okay, so aliens do walk around us but there's a
problem. See, to us they look like children.

Wait. Did I say "Aliens?" They could be time
travelers...

So humans, us, Doc, everybody worships youth.
It's a multi billion dollar industry, probably even
larger now that it caters to the 1%.

https://www.latimes.com/business/lazarus/la-fi-lazarus-fda-vampires-using-the-blood-of-the-young-20190219-story.html

This is a thing: An industry geared towards making
people physically younger!

Also: People just are! Younger that is. In the
original Star Trek there's an episode where Kirk
is artificially aged. He's no longer fit to command,
physically and mentally failing... and he's 64.

Jeepers!

Google images of Judy Garland and try to remind
yourself that she was only in her 40s when she
died...

Fact is, for most of human history, for nearly all of
it, people only lived up until their 40s or less.

The vast majority would not have lasted that long.

So people not only live longer but many sources
claim that we age slower. And, it makes sense that
if there were time travelers from the future they
would be the end products of our cultural worship
of youth coupled to advances in both technology
and biology.

Right?

And before you think this can't go any weirder...

"Neonatal traits."

Neonatal traits are believed to have had a huge
impact on human evolution, especially amongst
sexually selected populations.

Google the r/K Selection thingie. It's all about
quantity vs quality. One study (the link died, and
I can only find referenced by other studies) claim
that penis size reflects r/K strategies, with Asians
being the least sexually selected (hence smallest
weewee).

So neonatal traits play big in sexual selection and
if that sounds creepy than try this:

The ideal woman in our culture is a hairless child
with boobs.

And the ideal man is a hairless child with a big peen.

About the only really hairy men I ever see now days
are trans men! To them the hair is a prize, because
obviously a lot of women have difficulty growing a
lot of body hair...

The theory behind it, or at least how it was originally
explained to me, is that humans are programed to
find kids "Cute." It provokes some sort of loving,
nurturing response. So if childhood traits are retained
into adulthood there would be a similar response,
only the adult would display secondary sexual
characteristics, which in turn trigger a mating response.

Thus; a mate that you love, bond with (etc).

AND THAT supposedly ends up with modern culture
believing the optimum male is a 6-foot-tall 12 year old
with washboard abs, chiseled pecs and a big peen.

I'm not into linear models, and not all human (pre
modern, archaic) populations were sexually selected,
but it's likely that it was a factor.

There's other explanations for hairlessness, for
example, but there's also a lot a variation in hairiness
along racial/ethnic lines. So no one explanation seems
very strong to me.

Okay, now fast forward. Like, a lot. To the future. And
time travelers decide to whisk back to our time and
walk amongst us. Well, they are the physical
embodiment of youth obsessed culture, right? They
have the perfect bodies, they have what appears to
us eternal youth so they come here and everyone
immediately sets about pinching their ass.

Right?

Hitting on them?

Maybe crazies even kidnap them them, bind them in
duct tape and hold them as sex slaves...

These are people who were not only born with every
physical trait that we find attractive but, they could
improve upon anything with their technology in ways
we can only dream of.

Look at that scary freak, Greta van Derp. She couldn't
pass for 14, was as flat chested as any 11 year old
girl, and claimed to be 16?

Alien. Or time traveler.

She's probably 47, and was sent here to control us,
take away our resources so her people could loot them
all...

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/673795584734494720