What Steven Douglas watches on YouTube every day

docufo

Nov 26, 2021, 6:43:32 PM11/26/21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg11pWtxIsU

Videos just like this one! Or this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neA7lTWke38

How easily young people are persuaded to violate the law by a right-wing
agitator telling them they're not breaking the law.

~y~

Mike

Nov 26, 2021, 6:57:33 PM11/26/21
That aught to coax him out from his sulking and pouting.

docufo

Nov 28, 2021, 6:17:56 PM11/28/21
It is frightening to watch that school's kids push administrators to
open the school without masks simply because an extremist tells them
that if a law cannot be enforced, it's okay to ignore it!

LOL! The siren song of fascism!!

And it's being sung loudly, defiantly as we watch officials cave in to
mob psychology!

It should bring fascistic Steven dancing out of his bunker, excited as
hell the "evil Left" wimps out in the presence of vigilantes and the mob
mindset.

As one big oafish Trumper told Capitol cops Jan. 6th, "There's a million
of us out there!", alerting them they're outnumbered, under orders from
Donnie and might get hurt if they don't step aside!

"The Oxbow Incident" - a 1939-40 movie set in the Old West where a
Confederate general and some cowpokes in a remote area decide to hang a
"murderer" of a family, and after the dirty deed was done, they
discovered he was innocent. He had pleaded for them to take him to the
local sheriff to prove he wasn't guilty. Only one man resisted their
call for "justice" and he was, of course, scorned.

If boyish Kyle and his pals prevail in this nation, with their brand of
law and order, they'll be no equal justice, no legal fair courts nor
tolerance for painstakingly gathering evidence to convict. Oh no! Just
his "guilty looks" might be enough for them to swing him from a tree branch!

@y-

~0~
=

Steven Douglas

Nov 29, 2021, 6:56:53 PM11/29/21
On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 3:57:33 PM UTC-8, Mike wrote:

> That aught to coax him out from his sulking and pouting.

Ever heard of Thanksgiving weekend in the U.S.? Just so you know,
I did not spend it sulking and pouting. It was just about the best
Thanksgiving ever!

Steven Douglas

Nov 29, 2021, 7:00:16 PM11/29/21
On Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 3:17:56 PM UTC-8, docufo wrote:

> It is frightening to watch that school's kids push administrators to
> open the school without masks simply because an extremist tells them
> that if a law cannot be enforced, it's okay to ignore it!
>
> LOL! The siren song of fascism!!
>
> And it's being sung loudly, defiantly as we watch officials cave in to
> mob psychology!
>
> It should bring fascistic Steven dancing out of his bunker,

What does any of this have to do with me? And isn't it ironic that
you addressed this post to Mike, who has made it quite clear that
he is an anti-vaxxer as well as anti-mask mandate. Yet here you are,
addressing this to him as if you think he agrees with you. Very weird.

Mike

Nov 29, 2021, 7:29:39 PM11/29/21
On Monday, 29 November 2021 at 16:00:16 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:
> On Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 3:17:56 PM UTC-8, docufo wrote:
> >
> > It is frightening to watch that school's kids push administrators to
> > open the school without masks simply because an extremist tells them
> > that if a law cannot be enforced, it's okay to ignore it!
> >
> > LOL! The siren song of fascism!!
> >
> > And it's being sung loudly, defiantly as we watch officials cave in to
> > mob psychology!
> >
> > It should bring fascistic Steven dancing out of his bunker,
> What does any of this have to do with me? And isn't it ironic that
> you addressed this post to Mike, who has made it quite clear that
> he is an anti-vaxxer as well as anti-mask mandate.

I am not an anti-vaxxer. I am a PRO-vaccination, so long as it
YOU that's perpetually getting injected. I would do the injecting
myself, it someone gave me the honor. How could I be an anti-vaxxer?

Steven Douglas

Nov 29, 2021, 8:50:47 PM11/29/21
On Monday, November 29, 2021 at 4:29:39 PM UTC-8, Mike wrote:

> I am not an anti-vaxxer.

Did you say you look down on the vaccinated? Doc says he looks down
on those who refuse to be vaccinated. Doc is also critical of those who
don't want to wear a mask (which is you), yet he wrote a glowing post to
you in which he criticized ME for things you agree with, but I don't.

So it's clear that Doc thinks you're his little lapdog who should always
agree with him, no matter what.

Mike

Nov 29, 2021, 10:13:41 PM11/29/21
On Monday, 29 November 2021 at 17:50:47 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:
> On Monday, November 29, 2021 at 4:29:39 PM UTC-8, Mike wrote:
> >
> > I am not an anti-vaxxer.
> Did you say you look down on the vaccinated?

There are some that are taller than I.

>Doc says he looks down
> on those who refuse to be vaccinated.

I have not refused anything. No one has
come to offer me anything.

>Doc is also critical of those who
> don't want to wear a mask (which is you), yet he wrote a glowing post to
> you in which he criticized ME for things you agree with, but I don't.
>
> So it's clear that Doc thinks you're his little lapdog who should always
> agree with him, no matter what.

Doc is free to think whatever he wishes. The chances of
me catching anything from Doc is probably close to impossible.
If he wears a mask or not wear one or get vaccinated or choose
not, impacts my life very little and probably none at all. You're
fabricating all these concerns over NOTHING.

Steven Douglas

Nov 30, 2021, 2:02:00 AM11/30/21
On Monday, November 29, 2021 at 7:13:41 PM UTC-8, Mike wrote:
> On Monday, 29 November 2021 at 17:50:47 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:
> > On Monday, November 29, 2021 at 4:29:39 PM UTC-8, Mike wrote:
>
> > > I am not an anti-vaxxer.
>
> > Did you say you look down on the vaccinated?
>
> There are some that are taller than I.

You think anyone who gets vaccinated is a zombie.

> >Doc says he looks down
> > on those who refuse to be vaccinated.
>
> I have not refused anything. No one has
> come to offer me anything.

You could be vaccinated if you wanted to be, but you are not
vaccinated. Doc said people like you are selfish.

> >Doc is also critical of those who
> > don't want to wear a mask (which is you), yet he wrote a glowing post to
> > you in which he criticized ME for things you agree with, but I don't.
> >
> > So it's clear that Doc thinks you're his little lapdog who should always
> > agree with him, no matter what.
>
> Doc is free to think whatever he wishes.

Yes, and it's really weird that he named me in the subject line
of this thread when I haven't said anything about masks -- but
you have. But instead of being critical of you for your opposition
to mask mandates, he made it about me -- when I'm the one who
has been vaccinated (including a recent booster), and I wear a
mask whenever I'm out in public.

Why he made this about me and not you is a mystery that will
live forever, without a resolution, since I'm sure he will never
even try to explain how he arrived at his completely illogical
conclusions about me. But then Doc has been wrong about
so many things about me, he really is quite hilarious!

Mike

Nov 30, 2021, 4:04:57 AM11/30/21
On Monday, 29 November 2021 at 23:02:00 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:
> On Monday, November 29, 2021 at 7:13:41 PM UTC-8, Mike wrote:

> > > Did you say you look down on the vaccinated?
> >
> > There are some that are taller than I.
> You think anyone who gets vaccinated is a zombie.

Since when do you care what I think?

> > >Doc says he looks down
> > > on those who refuse to be vaccinated.
> >
> > I have not refused anything. No one has
> > come to offer me anything.
> You could be vaccinated if you wanted to be, but you are not
> vaccinated. Doc said people like you are selfish.

Perhaps he is right.

> > >Doc is also critical of those who
> > > don't want to wear a mask (which is you), yet he wrote a glowing post to
> > > you in which he criticized ME for things you agree with, but I don't.
> > >
> > > So it's clear that Doc thinks you're his little lapdog who should always
> > > agree with him, no matter what.
> >
> > Doc is free to think whatever he wishes.
> Yes, and it's really weird that he named me in the subject line
> of this thread when I haven't said anything about masks -- but
> you have. But instead of being critical of you for your opposition
> to mask mandates, he made it about me -- when I'm the one who
> has been vaccinated (including a recent booster), and I wear a
> mask whenever I'm out in public.

You inject so many motives.

> Why he made this about me and not you is a mystery that will
> live forever, without a resolution, since I'm sure he will never
> even try to explain how he arrived at his completely illogical
> conclusions about me. But then Doc has been wrong about
> so many things about me, he really is quite hilarious!

If Doc thought you were the most adorable person in the
world it wouldn't change or influence my feeling about you
at all, not even one tiny iota. So how does that figure?

Steven Douglas

Nov 30, 2021, 12:40:57 PM11/30/21
On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 1:04:57 AM UTC-8, Mike wrote:
> On Monday, 29 November 2021 at 23:02:00 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:

> > > There are some that are taller than I.
>
> > You think anyone who gets vaccinated is a zombie.
>
> Since when do you care what I think?

I don't care, but I thought Doc should know what you think since
he incorrectly assumed that you agree with him when he wrote
a post to you that was critical of me, for things that have nothing
to do with me but have everything to do with you.

> > > I have not refused anything. No one has
> > > come to offer me anything.
>
> > You could be vaccinated if you wanted to be, but you are not
> > vaccinated. Doc said people like you are selfish.
>
> Perhaps he is right.

Yes, perhaps. It's just quite odd that he didn't know which of us
he was referring to when he made that statement.

> > > Doc is free to think whatever he wishes.
>
> > Yes, and it's really weird that he named me in the subject line
> > of this thread when I haven't said anything about masks -- but
> > you have. But instead of being critical of you for your opposition
> > to mask mandates, he made it about me -- when I'm the one who
> > has been vaccinated (including a recent booster), and I wear a
> > mask whenever I'm out in public.
>
> You inject so many motives.

About a year ago or so, you posted here that you were concerned
and unhappy about a mandate to wear masks in the public parts
of your building. Are you still upset about it?

> > Why he made this about me and not you is a mystery that will
> > live forever, without a resolution, since I'm sure he will never
> > even try to explain how he arrived at his completely illogical
> > conclusions about me. But then Doc has been wrong about
> > so many things about me, he really is quite hilarious!
>
> If Doc thought you were the most adorable person in the
> world it wouldn't change or influence my feeling about you
> at all, not even one tiny iota.

I wouldn't expect it to. I'd expect you to continue to be obsessed
with me, to the point you were sitting up past one o'clock in the
morning last night, obsessing about me.

> So how does that figure?

Because I'm a very important person in your life. Even when I'm
away for a few days (such as Thanksgiving weekend), you can't
stop thinking about me.

Mike

Nov 30, 2021, 1:06:41 PM11/30/21
I barely ever go out. It doesn't affect me that much.

> > > Why he made this about me and not you is a mystery that will
> > > live forever, without a resolution, since I'm sure he will never
> > > even try to explain how he arrived at his completely illogical
> > > conclusions about me. But then Doc has been wrong about
> > > so many things about me, he really is quite hilarious!
> >
> > If Doc thought you were the most adorable person in the
> > world it wouldn't change or influence my feeling about you
> > at all, not even one tiny iota.
> I wouldn't expect it to. I'd expect you to continue to be obsessed
> with me, to the point you were sitting up past one o'clock in the
> morning last night, obsessing about me.

I'm the one obsessed with you, but you remember every
fine detail of every word I say... go figure.....

> > So how does that figure?
> Because I'm a very important person in your life. Even when I'm
> away for a few days (such as Thanksgiving weekend), you can't
> stop thinking about me.

It sounds like you are suffering from narcissistic personality
disorder. You are only a fly, mosquito and cockroach to me.

Steven Douglas

Nov 30, 2021, 2:13:01 PM11/30/21
Not every fine detail, but I do remember things that make an impression
on me, such as your anger that you were told to wear a mask in public
areas of your building. I wonder if you know that the reason for wearing
a mask in public is to protect other people from you, not to protect you
from them. A lot of people seem to have that backwards.

> > > So how does that figure?
>
> > Because I'm a very important person in your life. Even when I'm
> > away for a few days (such as Thanksgiving weekend), you can't
> > stop thinking about me.
>
> It sounds like you are suffering

I'm not suffering. I wonder why you imagine that I'm suffering? And
I wonder why you imagine that I'm sulking and pouting whenever I'm
away from my computer for a few days? Can you explain why you
feel the need to imagine me suffering, sulking, and pouting?

Mike

Nov 30, 2021, 3:02:20 PM11/30/21
I don't go anywhere and I do all my shopping online. My chances of catching
the virus (if it exists) is far, far, far less than average. If anyone is afraid of
me that only exhibits their extreme paranoia, and their complete insanity.

Then there is the area of judgement. Should I wear a mask to protect
a crack head, and a heroin addict when they are not wearing one to
protect me?

People need the freedom to make choices, because it is a given fact
that many will not obey the rules. Would you wear a mask to protect a
heroin addict if that person is not doing anything to protect me? Those
are the type of people who statistically invade ones boundaries. Christians
and Jehovah's Witnesses are another bunch that trespass on other's
privacy and sovereignty.

>, not to protect you
> from them. A lot of people seem to have that backwards.

I think it's sad people who need their morality dictated to them
by some external source. That only shows that they have no internal
bearings. I classify you into that bunch.

> > > Because I'm a very important person in your life. Even when I'm
> > > away for a few days (such as Thanksgiving weekend), you can't
> > > stop thinking about me.
> >
> > It sounds like you are suffering

> I'm not suffering. I wonder why you imagine that I'm suffering?

That's one of the main personality traits of someone with
Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD). They are not in
touch with themselves. I don't even think they have the level
of introspection to even ask themselves if they are even happy.
Then they are so deep in denial and nothing that comes from
them can be trusted.

> And
> I wonder why you imagine that I'm sulking and pouting whenever I'm
> away from my computer for a few days? Can you explain why you
> feel the need to imagine me suffering, sulking, and pouting?

I'm not imagining anything in that regard, so an explanation is not needed.

Steven Douglas

Nov 30, 2021, 5:44:59 PM11/30/21
Oh, so that's why you want to imagine that I'm suffering. Thanks
for the explanation. I'm praying for you that you can overcome
your NPD as soon as possible!

Mike

Nov 30, 2021, 6:00:42 PM11/30/21
I don't think your intentions are good at all.
You already know I can't be 'helped'. But
you still glean pleasure to 'rub it in', so to
speak. Why do you offer me your prayers
when you already know they will not help?
I would be fascinated to learn that logic.

docufo

Nov 30, 2021, 7:44:20 PM11/30/21
Ho ho ho!

I addressed it to Mike, yes, and you needn't keep attempting to make me
out to be senile or confused.

It's become a mental and social obsession with you - elevating yourself
while wrongly assuming you know my state of mind and/or motivations. You
do that with Mike and all your opponents, most of which have long left
here in total disgust.

It has everything to do with you. I wanted you to try hard to be honest
and unbiased for a few minutes as you listened and watched one of your
far-right/Trumpy pals attempt to incite a mob action using impatient
high school kids waiting to be processed under the mask mandate.

As you can hopefully see and hear clearly, a far rightist (not shown)
videotaping a cop who seems to be saying he's not there to arrest
anyone, but to ensure it's a peaceful, safe situation. The video guy
then shouts, "They can't enforce it so go on in!"

And it's quite an ugly sight to see kids near the entrance shout, get
riled and crowd up quickly, seemingly threatening some violence.
Administrators, likely fearing students getting hurt or vandalism, let
'em all in without masks!

And the agitator? He slinks off to likely strike a fascist hit somewhere
else. He succeeded.

Nice to know how easily humans acquiesce to almost anything they WANT to
hear, see or do - not caring about the manipulative fanatical source
that's urging them to break the law.

If a law can't be enforced, then it's okay to ignore it! Do you
subscribe to that code of moral conduct, junior?

~)=
0

Steven Douglas

Dec 1, 2021, 12:41:46 PM12/1/21
On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 3:00:42 PM UTC-8, Mike wrote:
> On Tuesday, 30 November 2021 at 14:44:59 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:

> > > That's one of the main personality traits of someone with
> > > Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD).
>
> > Oh, so that's why you want to imagine that I'm suffering. Thanks
> > for the explanation. I'm praying for you that you can overcome
> > your NPD as soon as possible!
>
> I don't think your intentions are good at all.

That's because you're projecting the way you think on to me. You
are wrong.

> You already know I can't be 'helped'.

I don't know that. In fact, I've already seen it happen through the
years, several times.

> But you still glean pleasure to 'rub it in', so to
> speak. Why do you offer me your prayers
> when you already know they will not help?

Why do you keep telling me what I know or don't know? If you
believe my prayers are ineffective, what difference does it make
to you that I continue to do it?

> I would be fascinated to learn that logic.

Logic? You trying to tell me that I believe the exact opposite of
what I actually DO believe is not logic.

Steven Douglas

Dec 1, 2021, 12:52:01 PM12/1/21
On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 4:44:20 PM UTC-8, docufo wrote:
> On 11/29/2021 4:00 PM, Steven Douglas wrote:
> > On Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 3:17:56 PM UTC-8, docufo wrote:
> >>
> >> It is frightening to watch that school's kids push administrators to
> >> open the school without masks simply because an extremist tells them
> >> that if a law cannot be enforced, it's okay to ignore it!
> >>
> >> LOL! The siren song of fascism!!
> >>
> >> And it's being sung loudly, defiantly as we watch officials cave in to
> >> mob psychology!
> >>
> >> It should bring fascistic Steven dancing out of his bunker,
> >
> > What does any of this have to do with me? And isn't it ironic that
> > you addressed this post to Mike, who has made it quite clear that
> > he is an anti-vaxxer as well as anti-mask mandate. Yet here you are,
> > addressing this to him as if you think he agrees with you. Very weird.
>
> Ho ho ho!

Is that your embarrassed reaction?

> I addressed it to Mike, yes, and you needn't keep attempting to make me
> out to be senile or confused.

Or just unaware that Mike does not agree with you on this topic. It
seems you are under the impression that I would automatically be
against vaccines and masks, and Mike would automatically be for
them.

In fact, the majority of Republicans polled in September had already
received at least one does of the vaccine. But to follow along with
your convoluted thinking, ALL Republicans are against the vaccine
and masks.

> It's become a mental and social obsession with you - elevating yourself
> while wrongly assuming you know my state of mind and/or motivations.

Let's see, you started this thread with my name in it, assuming that
I would agree with the guy in the video you posted. Yet here you are
now whining that I assume things about you? Are you serious?

> You
> do that with Mike and all your opponents, most of which have long left
> here in total disgust.

You do it, too. Is this another of your double standards?

> It has everything to do with you. I wanted you to try hard to be honest
> and unbiased for a few minutes as you listened and watched one of your
> far-right/Trumpy pals

He's not my Trumpy pal. While he was still president, Trump advised
EVERYONE to get the vaccine as soon as it was available. You do realize
that fact, don't you?

Mike

Dec 1, 2021, 1:10:38 PM12/1/21
On Wednesday, 1 December 2021 at 09:41:46 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 3:00:42 PM UTC-8, Mike wrote:

> > > Oh, so that's why you want to imagine that I'm suffering. Thanks
> > > for the explanation. I'm praying for you that you can overcome
> > > your NPD as soon as possible!
> >
> > I don't think your intentions are good at all.
> That's because you're projecting the way you think on to me. You
> are wrong.
> >
> > You already know I can't be 'helped'.
> I don't know that. In fact, I've already seen it happen through the
> years, several times.

What sort of 'help' are you talking about?
Help to you means I agree with everything you
say. That can not go on for very long.

> > But you still glean pleasure to 'rub it in', so to
> > speak. Why do you offer me your prayers
> > when you already know they will not help?
> Why do you keep telling me what I know or don't know? If you
> believe my prayers are ineffective, what difference does it make
> to you that I continue to do it?

Nothing other than disgust that a person would
feel they need to do that. I have not asked you
for anything. You're praying for yourself, not for
me since I do not care for the 'god' (thing) you
worship which I see as an embodiment of your
evil and wicked ways.

If I cast spells and danced around a pentagram beseeching
Satan to take your soul. I'm sure you would be put of by the
very concept. Don't do on to others what you don't want them
to do to you!

> > I would be fascinated to learn that logic.
> Logic? You trying to tell me that I believe the exact opposite of
> what I actually DO believe is not logic.

Logic is always dual in nature. That things can flip
like that is not uncommon.

Duality in Logic and Language
https://iep.utm.edu/dual-log/

Steven Douglas

Dec 1, 2021, 10:52:38 PM12/1/21
On Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 10:10:38 AM UTC-8, Mike wrote:
> On Wednesday, 1 December 2021 at 09:41:46 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:

> > > I don't think your intentions are good at all.
>
> > That's because you're projecting the way you think on to me. You
> > are wrong.
>
> > > You already know I can't be 'helped'.
>
> > I don't know that. In fact, I've already seen it happen through the
> > years, several times.
>
> What sort of 'help' are you talking about?
> Help to you means I agree with everything you
> say. That can not go on for very long.

I don't expect you to agree with everything I say. That's not
what I meant at all.

> > > But you still glean pleasure to 'rub it in', so to
> > > speak. Why do you offer me your prayers
> > > when you already know they will not help?
>
> > Why do you keep telling me what I know or don't know? If you
> > believe my prayers are ineffective, what difference does it make
> > to you that I continue to do it?
>
> Nothing other than disgust that a person would
> feel they need to do that. I have not asked you
> for anything. You're praying for yourself, not for
> me since I do not care for the 'god' (thing) you
> worship which I see as an embodiment of your
> evil and wicked ways.
>
> If I cast spells and danced around a pentagram beseeching
> Satan to take your soul. I'm sure you would be put of by the
> very concept.

You're "sure"? First you're trying to tell me what I know or don't
know, now you're telling me you're "sure" of something that is
also wrong. If you dabble with the occult, my prayers for you
are more important than ever!

> Don't do on to others what you don't want them
> to do to you!

Prayers and casting of "spells" are not the same thing, and I
do find it fascinating (and concerning -- for you) that you
equate them.

Mike

Dec 2, 2021, 12:34:37 AM12/2/21
When I'm ready to sick Beelzebub after your
back side, rest assured I will not be 'dabbling'.

> with the occult, my prayers for you
> are more important than ever!

Pray for yourself as you will be in dire
need of salvation.

> > Don't do on to others what you don't want them
> > to do to you!
> Prayers and casting of "spells" are not the same thing,

How are they different? Spells are far more powerful
because at least they make words. Praying implies
helplessness, as thought you are begging God for
something. What sort of farther would make his children
beg?

> and I
> do find it fascinating (and concerning -- for you) that you
> equate them.

I do not equate them at all, to cast a spell implies one has
control of the situation, to pray means you have no control.
You are left to rely on something outside yourself, to a being
that's most likely non existent.

Steven Douglas

Dec 2, 2021, 1:32:03 PM12/2/21
On Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 9:34:37 PM UTC-8, Mike wrote:

> When I'm ready to sick Beelzebub after your
> back side, rest assured I will not be 'dabbling'.

"Sick Beelzebub"? You're saying he's sick? I think you're right.

Or maybe you meant "sic"? In that case, it becomes even more
clear that you have no idea what you're talking about when it
comes to the Bible.

Mike

Dec 2, 2021, 1:51:35 PM12/2/21
On Thursday, 2 December 2021 at 10:32:03 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 9:34:37 PM UTC-8, Mike wrote:
> >
> > When I'm ready to sick Beelzebub after your
> > back side, rest assured I will not be 'dabbling'.
> "Sick Beelzebub"? You're saying he's sick? I think you're right.
>
> Or maybe you meant "sic"?

Google is bad at spelling. You know what I meant.

> In that case, it becomes even more
> clear that you have no idea what you're talking about when it
> comes to the Bible.

The only thing one needs to know about the Bible is
that it's a work of fiction.

Steven Douglas

Dec 2, 2021, 5:02:16 PM12/2/21
On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 10:51:35 AM UTC-8, Mike wrote:
> On Thursday, 2 December 2021 at 10:32:03 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:
> > On Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 9:34:37 PM UTC-8, Mike wrote:
> > >
> > > When I'm ready to sick Beelzebub after your
> > > back side, rest assured I will not be 'dabbling'.
>
> > "Sick Beelzebub"? You're saying he's sick? I think you're right.
>
> > Or maybe you meant "sic"?
>
> Google is bad at spelling.

Oh, you're blaming Google for your bad spelling?

> You know what I meant.

I believe you were trying to scare me, but you failed.

> > In that case, it becomes even more
> > clear that you have no idea what you're talking about when it
> > comes to the Bible.
>
> The only thing one needs to know about the Bible is
> that it's a work of fiction.

Then why did you mention a name from the Bible, as if you
could make it "sick" when you think it's all fiction?

Mike

Dec 2, 2021, 6:39:28 PM12/2/21
On Thursday, 2 December 2021 at 14:02:16 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:
> On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 10:51:35 AM UTC-8, Mike wrote:

> > > "Sick Beelzebub"? You're saying he's sick? I think you're right.
> >
> > > Or maybe you meant "sic"?
> >
> > Google is bad at spelling.
> Oh, you're blaming Google for your bad spelling?
> >
> > You know what I meant.
> I believe you were trying to scare me, but you failed.

Actually, I'm trying to SAVE you, but your the one who has
failed.

> > > In that case, it becomes even more
> > > clear that you have no idea what you're talking about when it
> > > comes to the Bible.
> >
> > The only thing one needs to know about the Bible is
> > that it's a work of fiction.
> Then why did you mention a name from the Bible, as if you
> could make it "sick" when you think it's all fiction?

Am I not to mention Gandalf from the Lord of The Rings,
for the same reason?

Steven Douglas

Dec 2, 2021, 7:16:20 PM12/2/21
On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 3:39:28 PM UTC-8, Mike wrote:
> On Thursday, 2 December 2021 at 14:02:16 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:

> > > Google is bad at spelling.
>
> > Oh, you're blaming Google for your bad spelling?
>
> > > You know what I meant.
>
> > I believe you were trying to scare me, but you failed.
>
> Actually, I'm trying to SAVE you, but your the one who has
> failed.

I have succeeded. Thank you Father, thank you Jesus, thank you
Holy Spirit!!!

> > > The only thing one needs to know about the Bible is
> > > that it's a work of fiction.
>
> > Then why did you mention a name from the Bible, as if you
> > could make it "sick" when you think it's all fiction?
>
> Am I not to mention Gandalf from the Lord of The Rings,
> for the same reason?

Do you imagine you could "sick" Gandalf on me?

Mike

Dec 2, 2021, 7:43:43 PM12/2/21
On Thursday, 2 December 2021 at 16:16:20 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:
> On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 3:39:28 PM UTC-8, Mike wrote:

> > > Oh, you're blaming Google for your bad spelling?

> > > I believe you were trying to scare me, but you failed.
> >
> > Actually, I'm trying to SAVE you, but your the one who has
> > failed.
> I have succeeded. Thank you Father, thank you Jesus, thank you
> Holy Spirit!!!

I find it fascinating how religions based on actual
physical things that anyone can look up and see
with their own eyes, such as the Sun and Moon
and Planets are considered 'Occult'. While absolute
fiction you consider as truth. God is not a 'Father'.
There is no Jesus, and you have never seen the
Holy Spirit and it's all just lies. I could show you
any day that the Sun is true. The Sun and Planets
and Astrology has existed before and will outlive
the Bible by literally billions of years. Come back
in 500 years and there probably won't be one single
Bible left on the planet. The Sun and Moon I expect
will still be there. Some people are such FOOLS!!!

> > > Then why did you mention a name from the Bible, as if you
> > > could make it "sick" when you think it's all fiction?
> >
> > Am I not to mention Gandalf from the Lord of The Rings,
> > for the same reason?
> Do you imagine you could "sick" Gandalf on me?

Why choose Gandalf when Beelzebub would do
so much better?

Mike

Dec 2, 2021, 7:46:55 PM12/2/21
On Thursday, 2 December 2021 at 16:16:20 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:
> On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 3:39:28 PM UTC-8, Mike wrote:

> > > Oh, you're blaming Google for your bad spelling?

> > > I believe you were trying to scare me, but you failed.
> >
> > Actually, I'm trying to SAVE you, but your the one who has
> > failed.
> I have succeeded.

In some Christian sects it would be blasphemous
to take credit for salvation as you have just done
above. It's a sin punishable by excommunication.

Steven Douglas

Dec 2, 2021, 8:37:36 PM12/2/21
On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 4:46:55 PM UTC-8, Mike wrote:
> On Thursday, 2 December 2021 at 16:16:20 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:

> > > Actually, I'm trying to SAVE you, but your the one who has
> > > failed.
>
> > I have succeeded. Thank you Father, thank you Jesus, thank you
> > Holy Spirit!!!
>
> In some Christian sects it would be blasphemous
> to take credit for salvation as you have just done
> above.

I did not take credit, I gave thanks for it. But then you knew that.

docufo

Dec 2, 2021, 10:18:32 PM12/2/21
I repeat:

If a law can't be enforced, then it's okay to ignore it! Do you
subscribe to that code of moral conduct, junior?

Trump advised Americans that the COVID pathogen was nothing more than a
seasonal flu, even though at that time, he was lying and knew it was 4
times as deadly. Bob Woodward published his recording of his telephoned
admittance.

We're in the vicious grip of a morphing great plague, junior. The
measures that are being taken attempt to keep it from killing more
people. They are suspected by you and Trumpers, recklessly and without
compelling evidence, to be ploys to gain dictatorial leftist control
over everyone. LOL!

That foolish hallucination or propaganda-filled resistance and his lying
and bungling have cost us many more lives than needed to be had he not
politicized a historic health crisis, and given contradictory signals as
to how serious COVID was/is.

Many people died because the virus hit in a hotly contested, politically
polarized election year, and its politicization cost us dearly in lives
lost.

It doesn't register with you and Trumpers, though, that what you and
they, and DJT, are supporting is nothing less than insurrection,
vigilantism, authoritarianism, fascism, nutty nationalism and ultimately
a bloody ideological, racial and moral hellhole to live in.

You have some cognizance of that fact, don't you??

~!=

JTEM is Magic

Dec 3, 2021, 2:09:01 AM12/3/21
docufo wrote:

> Trump advised Americans that the COVID pathogen was nothing more than a
> seasonal flu, even though at that time, he was lying and knew it was 4
> times as deadly.

When was this? What were other countries doing? Were they all lying liars who
lie, were (are) they all brain dead mutants? How do you balance the two: Trump
behaving little different from other world leaders and behaving exceptionally
neglegent?

And where does he over-the-top over reaction & racism slide in here? You know,
when he banned travel from FEWER African nations than Biden?

You're not rational let alone well informed. And the worse you make out Trump
to be, the worse you are because you slaved so hard to put him in office in the
first place! But now, in another thread, we find out that you also struggled hard
to put Nixon in the Oval Office...

Yeah, you have the political smarts of an infected ass pimple.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/669467076361109504

docufo

Dec 3, 2021, 4:22:17 PM12/3/21
America was leading the world for months in COVID infections and deaths
last year and we're supposedly the leader in medical technology (as well
as just about everything else), the most advanced nation leading the
"free world."
We've not been able, however, to climb out of the ideological and
conspiratorial hell pit paranoid irrational people like yourself have
been screaming about since it all began here in January 2020.
In less than two years, that nasty killing pathogen along with numbskull
gnomes like yourself have miraculously managed to make COVID-19 into a
much more deadly and disruptive pandemic.
Politicized, exploited COVID-19 - with your, Donnie's and the Trumper
and GOP gangs, you've all been credited with taking a bad social/health
crisis and converting it to a near state of nihilism, combined with
narcissism and crazed nationalism.
It's actually quite a homo sapien stupid spectacle historically.
Congrats to all!
If you're proud of your irresponsible paranoid hysterical behavior, then
it's certainly your hallucinatory narcissistic right to act like an
idiot screaming "great reset is underway!"
Ho, ho, ho, ho!
And while you're blowing your pinto bean farts and gnashing your teeth,
wagging your tongue, scared Clorox bleach will dry up on the market
again, try to feel good like Steven that Jesus and the angels are on the
way to save the day!!
LOLOL!

@)=

JTEM is Magic

Dec 3, 2021, 5:12:01 PM12/3/21
, docufo wrote:

> JTEM is Magic wrote:

> > When was this? What were other countries doing? Were they all lying liars who
> > lie, were (are) they all brain dead mutants? How do you balance the two: Trump
> > behaving little different from other world leaders and behaving exceptionally
> > neglegent?
> >
> > And where does he over-the-top over reaction & racism slide in here? You know,
> > when he banned travel from FEWER African nations than Biden?
> >
> > You're not rational let alone well informed.

> America was leading the world for months in COVID infections and deaths

No it wasn't. Not during the time period you specifically made up and I was
responding to. Those reports came much later, AFTER quarantine.

You honestly can't follow even your own conversations, can you?

> and we're supposedly the leader in medical technology (as well
> as just about everything else)

In technology but not in using it. We ranked #42 in life expectancy until the
U.N. changed it's way of calculating things. Once they had the new formula,
the one that couldn't tell the difference between someone sick and someone
dead, we rose to #37.

Still not impressive.

So you're wrong of course.

> We've not been able, however, to climb out of the ideological and
> conspiratorial hell pit paranoid irrational people like yourself

Not that it'll matter, but you're saying this in the same paragraph where
you claim the Republicans needlessly slaughtered countless Americans
when they could have saved them all, if they had only wanted to.

It's a good time to stop. Pointing out your idiocy from this point here would
only be redundant. And repetitive.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/669572018991202304/yeah-gotta-be-real-its-almost-like-people-who-are

Steven Douglas

Dec 3, 2021, 7:59:52 PM12/3/21
On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 7:18:32 PM UTC-8, docufo wrote:

> I repeat:
> If a law can't be enforced, then it's okay to ignore it! Do you
> subscribe to that code of moral conduct, junior?

I repeat -- what does this have to do with me?

docufo

Dec 4, 2021, 12:53:13 AM12/4/21
Psalm 52:4 ESV
You love all words that devour, O deceitful tongue.

-[-
~

docufo

Dec 4, 2021, 12:54:07 AM12/4/21
How does it not have anything to do with you?

`y`

Steven Douglas

Dec 4, 2021, 6:32:53 PM12/4/21
Because I have not made the thing you're upset about an
issue.

docufo

Dec 5, 2021, 1:19:39 AM12/5/21
I'm making it an issue. What is your answer? Do you agree that ignoring
a law is okay if it can't be enforced?

It seems a simple direct question begging for a yes or no, at least.

Since you're now playing coy chicken again, you can flap your wings all
you want, even lay an egg or two, but you are afraid to answer the
question.

@y@

Steven Douglas

Dec 5, 2021, 9:01:29 PM12/5/21
On Saturday, December 4, 2021 at 10:19:39 PM UTC-8, docufo wrote:
> On 12/4/2021 3:32 PM, Steven Douglas wrote:

> >> How does it not have anything to do with you?
> >
> > Because I have not made the thing you're upset about an
> > issue.
>
> I'm making it an issue.

Why? I haven't said anything about the issue, yet you want to tie
me to some guy I don't agree with. What is your problem?