A Dilatant, a Butterfly on a Wheel

JTEM is Magic

Feb 17, 2024, 10:00:23 PMFeb 17

So Kira said that it's uncomplimentary to describe
someone as a "Dilatant" and a "Butterfly on a
Wheel."

I don't know why.

"Dilatant" appears synonymous with "Dilettante" --
described as a "Dabbler," someone who follows
a pursuit out f fun. Kira seemed to think they
were sort of a "Jack of All Trades, Master of
None" with broad knowledge, something she
described as useful for all by a Jeopardy
appearance.

...seems more of a subjective interpretation
on her part.

And "A Butterfly on a Wheel" is a Brit terms,
according to the Interwebs, meaning a strong
or great deal of effort. They used to strap people
to a wheel and torture them, so doing that to a
butterfly would be excessive.

Thus, "A Dilatant, a Butterfly on a Wheel" would
be someone who pursues a hobby or subject
for pleasure to a great extant.

Is that bad?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/742459256756961280

DocUfo

Feb 18, 2024, 1:02:42 AMFeb 18
OMFG!!
Are you suffering those "Kira" hallucinations again, deary?
The shrinks haven't helped you yet, so I'd recommend you
seek an exorcist for help.
@y=
``V

JTEM is Magic

Feb 18, 2024, 1:18:38 AMFeb 18
DocUfo wrote:

> > "Dilatant" appears synonymous with "Dilettante" --
> > described as a "Dabbler," someone who follows
> > a pursuit out f fun. Kira seemed to think they
> > were sort of a "Jack of All Trades, Master of
> > None" with broad knowledge, something she
> > described as useful for all by a Jeopardy
> > appearance.

Not "Useful" but "Useless."

She thought, SHE SAID it was useless.

> OMFG!!

You may call me "The Prophet, JTEM" but I don't think it appropriate
to refer to me as God.

AND it wouldn't be appropriate to tough my bum.

> Are you suffering those "Kira" hallucinations again, deary?

Of course!

> The shrinks haven't helped you yet, so I'd recommend you
> seek an exorcist for help.

I wonder if Gwaine is busy right now...

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/742459256756961280

DocUfo

Feb 19, 2024, 12:26:28 PMFeb 19
It looks like you're deliriously happy with your new butt plug!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX7L89z3WzA
Or is that a penis?
#!#
`o