Conspiracy Central: UFOs

JTEM is Magic

Mar 23, 2023, 6:13:54 PM3/23/23

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/study-suggests-mysterious-interstellar-object-oumuamua-was-merely-a-comet/

Remember Dubya's invasion of Iraq?

Remember the reason?

That's a trick question. There was never ever "A"
reason given. They rolled off a laundry list of
reasons... always changing... morphing... a different
reason every time you turned on the TV...

"Genuinely sincere reason du jour."

They were never interested in "Informing" us. They
likely were invested in NOT informing us. Instead, they
took the shotgun approach: Fill the air with "Reasons"
and hope one of them will land on you...

We've been seeing this will Oumuamua from the very
beginning.

Even the descriptions, the details morph from source
to source. I found a number of stories quoting NASA,
for example, all attributing different speeds and
locations... whether it was in the solar system or not...

There has never been "A" story, there is a spectrum.

This is a Red Flag.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/711260791397105664